The Flash Season 01 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna and Cecile were walking down the same path as Caitlin and Iris were walking down. After a couple of minutes, Kathy's head perked up and she started whining in excitement and began to pull on the leash.

Cecile was trying to keep Kathy under control, but it wasn't easy. Kathy's sense of smell picked up something that she wanted; Nora's pussy. The little fox pulled hard and the mothers were interested in seeing what she was looking for. They finally saw Caitlin and Iris. Kathy wasn't interested in them though, she was just looking at the cute little wolf that was there in front of her. "Arf arf," she barked.

Cecile looked down and smirked. "Do you want to go and play with this little wolf?" She asked.

"Arf," Kathy replied.

Cecile smiled. "Good girl," she said, as she tossed a small piece of bacon in the air and watched as Kathy grabbed it in her own mouth and ate it up. "I hope you don't mind if our pets play with each other."

Caitlin smiled. "Not at all," she said. Cecile and Caitlin both unhooked the leashes from their respective pets and then watched as the two girls ran off, Kathy chasing after Nora. The fox and wolf both were enjoying their time with each other.

Cecile then had an idea. "Why don't we have a race to see which pet is the fastest?" She asked. "See that monument far down the path? The first pet to reach it and come back to us is the winner."

Iris nodded. "I'm in for that," she said. "But, let's make it even more interesting. The winning pet gets to have sex with the losing pet."

Kathy and Nora were both ready. They were both on their haunches, preparing to take off running as soon as they were able to. Caitlin smiled. "On your marks," she said. "Get set. Go........................................................"

The two teens took off running as fast as they could. Caitlin knew they were going to win because Nora was a speedster. However Kathy was not a slow runner either. The two teens were neck and neck in the running. Just at the last second, Kathy crossed the finish line first. Nora panted in exhaustion as she lost.

Cecile smiled. "Now, I guess it's time for the winner to take her prize," she said. She patted Kathy on the head. "Go ahead baby, mount that bitch."

Without any hesitation or resistance, Kathy tackled Nora on the grass. She then proceeded to lick the young speedster's body with her tongue.

Nora couldn't deny it. She loved this so much. She could feel her wolf cock getting hard just from being licked. Her little wolf pussy was dripping wet in excitement. Not wanting to resist anymore, she leaned forward and wiggled her ass at Kathy.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww, look at that," Cecile said. "Your little wolf loves it so much. She's so eager to get fucked. Well, it would be rude not to give her what she wants. Kathy, go ahead. Pound that little wolf pussy."

Kathy mounted Nora in doggy position and shoved her fox cock deep inside Nora's little wolf pussy. Both of them moaned in pleasure.

The fox and wolf fucked hard and fast for many minutes before Kathy was about to cum. Nora was getting close too. They both howled in pleasure as they both experienced their own orgasms together. Even as they came, they continued to fuck.

How is it that little wolf stayed a virgin so long?" Cecile asked as Kathy pushed in farther and reached Nora's wolf hymen.

"She wanted you Kathy! for so long she only wanted you, you make her so hot," Nora bite her bottom lip. quivering, waiting for Kathy to take her last bit of childness with one thrust.

"And will she always want only Kathy?" Cecile demanded to know as Kathy pushed past Nora's little wolf hymen, almost bottoming out in her. Kathy wrapped her legs around Nora's waist and tried to draw the speedster in more, suddenly Nora felt Kathy push past another point, all the way into Nora's little wolf womb. Nora shivered with delight.

"You've got such a tight cunt little one," Cecile informed Nora as Kathy pulled out almost all the way, then slamming back in. She did this about 10 times, slowly to stretch Nora out more, bouncing against Nora's ass. Kathy was ready for something more intense now as she held onto Nora's shoulders. She began fucking into Nora's cunt with long hard strokes, into the depths of Nora's womb, "Kathy's going to ruin you for other pets."

Nora could feel Kathy nearly tearing her apart, and she was loving it. Thrashing around on the ground she whined.

"Kathy baby, her tight little cunt is only for you!" Cecile said.

"She's so close, little wolf," Jenna groaned as Kathy picked up speed, nearly ripping Nora in two with her wild thrusts.

"Oh baby yes, fuck her, fuck her, fill her cunt with your hot cum, fuck her," Cecile yelped out as Nora hunched herself at Kathy's thrust. Kathy thrusted harder as her own cock swells and she shoved her cock into Nora's womb. Her load goes off deep in Nora's fertile zone.

"Kathy! Oh god, Kathy, yes!" Jenna screamed as Nora's whole body trembled and crashed into another orgasm. This was all too much for her. "Show her who's boss. Pound that cunt."

Kathy groaned again, not believing her luck, leaned down face to face with Nora, Nora's face pinned down as she flooded Nora's cunt so bad that mixed juices flowed out with each thrust. Kathy got within inches of Nora's mouth and licked Nora's face. Then Kathy fell forward onto Nora, Kathy's softening dick in Nora's freshly ripped pussy. Her own bitch's pussy. Kathy smiled down at Nora, then pulled out and placed Nora's belly on the grass. Nora was hers now, and Kathy had no intentions of anyone else touching her prize.

Kathy then hopped off Nora. She then licked Nora's cunt, tasting the combination of their orgasms. The two families said their goodbyes and headed home.

Back at Nora's home in her bedroom.........................................

Nora was lying in bed wearing her pyjamas; pink shorts and a pink tank top. She was back in dreamland.

Nora's dream.............................................................................

Nora was back in her fantasy; fucking the different versions of herself from other Earths. This time, there were four more.

This seventh version of Nora was the Nora of Earth 7, named Nora Queen, the daughter of Thea and Moira Queen. Nora Queen was wearing a flower tee, green suede jacket, and black pants. Her lightning was orange and indigo.

This eighth version of Nora was the Nora of Earth 8, named Nora Snow-West, the daughter of Nora and Caitlin Snow-West. Nora Snow-West was wearing a heart print knotted shirt, tan suede jacket, and black pants. Her lightning was blue and black.

This ninth version of Nora was the Nora of Earth 9, named Nora Snow-West, the daughter of Iris and Nora Snow-West. Nora Snow-West was wearing a checked skirt, blue denim jacket, and a black tank top. Her lightning was white and pink.

This tenth version of Nora was the Nora of Earth 10, named Nora Zor-El Snow-West, the daughter of Kara Zor-El and Nora Snow-West. Nora Zor-El Snow-West was wearing a blue denim jacket, and a green plaid mini dress. Her lightning was white and purple.

This eleventh version of Nora was the Nora of Earth 11, named Nora Snow-West-Allen, the daughter of Big Nora and Nora Snow-West. Nora Snow-West-Allen was wearing a yellow and purple flame sweater and brown pants. Her lightning was yellow and purple.

The eleven teens were all completely naked and sucking each other's dicks in a daisy chain position. All eleven Noras were all moaning and whimpering as they sucked and got sucked on.

Back in reality.................................................................

Nora woke up. She got dressed in her superhero outfit and sped off through the streets of Central City.

So, this is my life now, Nora said in a voiceover.A cyrogenetic speedster who has two mothers. I guess it could have been worse. With Cadence Mardon dead, I can only imagine how many more people were affected by the particle accelerator explosion. My only hope is that with my new powers, I be able to stop them from hurting the people of this city.

23 years ago.................................

Dr. Wendy Stryker was discussing her new laboratory with her wife Tess Morgan. "Research laboratories unconnected to the government, unconnected to any business interests or any of that kind of stuff," Stryker said. "And then we build right downtown in the heart of the city, in the epicenter, and we become the heart of the city. We become the heart of the nation. We change the way you think about the sciences, and then..." Stryker originally lived in Starling City and became a well-respected yet eccentric scientist. She was good friends with equally devoted scientists Tina McGee and Tess Morgan, the latter of whom she fell in love with and eventually married. 18 years later, Wendy had an idea for a laboratory and discussed this concept with Tess while on a date at the beach, which made Tess smile. Stryker wanted to name the laboratory after Tess but her wife suggested the name "S.T.A.R Labs".

During the day, while driving home after their date on the beach, Stryker unknowingly drove into spike strips set by Natalie Thawne, causing an accident which totaled their vehicle, killed Tess instantly, and injured Stryker. In shock, Stryker is pulled from the car and told of her apparent future success by Thawne.

"In the future where I'm from," Thawne said. "You and your wife will create the particle accelerator that will change the future, but I need it to be done a little bit sooner than before."

Claiming a need to do these actions much sooner, Thawne used a futuristic device, completely dissolving Stryker into a decayed, featureless corpse in a matter of seconds as her murderer took on her likeness. Afterward, Thawne buried Stryker's body nearby, and took her identity as Stryker.

To be continued...........................................................................