The Floating World Pt. 06: Madelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliette was beginning to understand this man, his vintner to her grape, a connoisseur of a little bit of everything. She brought her arms down and rested her hands on his upper arms, her breasts settling to their standing shape, for his eyes. Her nipples were tight, lifting two pierced bars away from the curve of her breasts.

"Ah, what's this I see? A little decoration on your pretty breasts, how lovely, very lovely. Did it hurt much, when they were pierced?"

Juliette nodded. "It did, yes. It hurt."

"Did you like the hurt, a joyous little pain?"

Juliette nodded again, remembering the sharp stab and the long dull ache as her flesh healed. "I did like it, yes. In a stabbing and aching kind of way." Her nipples, now, were thick and firm.

"It's not new for you, then? Do you play?"

Bonnard looked Juliette straight in the eye for a long moment, and she nodded a third time.

"Sometimes. When I can."

He smiled. "You've found a good one here, Maddy. You'll see." He raised his voice so Maddy could hear.

Juliette looked at Madelyn in the mirror, and saw she had one hand inside her blouse, caressing a breast. Her eyes looked hooded and sleepy, and Juliette knew she'd been gazing at her back, looking at her. Juliette's sex bloomed at the thought of that gaze, and she wondered how wet the other woman was, just from looking and wanting to possess her.

"But Miss Juliette, now we must see the rest of you, if we're to cover you all up. May I?"

There was no doubt in Juliette's head, none at all. She took her hands away from Bonnard's arms, and spread them wide. He carefully undid the buttons on the waist-band of her skirt, and unzipped the zip at the side. The cloth fell away from Juliette's hips, leaving her standing naked before him.

"Ahh, turn around, let me see," said Madelyn, leaning forward to look.

Juliette turned to face Madelyn, gazing at her. She saw Maddy's eyes move up and down her legs and body, pausing at her heart-shaped bush, the little curve of her belly, her tight nippled breasts; then Juliette deliberately turned away. Her bottom was lovely, too.

"Isn't she wonderful?" said Bonnard, playing his hands over Juliette's curves, hovering two inches from her body. "So very delicious, I could eat her all up!"

He'd not touched her skin once, other than holding her hands, but she felt caressed all over. If this was what being wrapped up as a gift meant, she'd take a hundred ribbons and bows.

"Wait," said Madelyn. "Come here. I want to see you, up close. My eyes are too far away."

Juliette looked to Bonnard as if for permission, it was his shop after all. But she supposed if Madelyn was the customer, he would let her out of his hands for five minutes. Or ten, whatever it took, depending on Maddy's caprices.

Bonnard seemed eager. "Oh yes, my darling, let her see."

He clapped his hands together, as if he was about to get a reward. Perhaps he was. Juliette raised a hand and spread her fingers wide. Bonnard laced his fingers through hers, giving her hand a quick squeeze, then let it go. She was in his care, after all.

Confidently, for Juliette if nothing else was confident, she stepped the four steps it took to stand in front of Madelyn. She stood quite still, her hands by her sides, waiting for instructions. Her senses were heightened, her eyes bright, and she looked straight ahead at a spot on the back wall. All movement was peripheral now, the stillness all in herself.

She heard Madelyn sigh, "Oh yes," and Juliette smiled. She really was very beautiful, Madelyn couldn't not want her.

Madelyn did want her.

"Closer, darling."

Her voice was low, whiskey soothed with honey, and the slightly cracked edge on it made Juliette's heart thrill, that she could affect a heartless woman so. She knew now that Maddy was cold inside, making her wait, making Adam wait; and she stood with her head held high, knowing this woman wanted her. She took a small step forward, deliberately not close enough.

"Look, Bonnard, she makes me come to her."

Behind her, Juliette heard Bonnard chuckle. "She's got a mind of her own, this one does."

"God," said Maddy, "what's wrong with me? I seem to be surrounding myself with them at the moment. Minds of their own."

"It's because you weren't looking," Juliettte said. "But we're here anyway, despite you, not because of you."

"Ouch! So young, yet so wise."

"Does she remind you of anyone, Madelyn?" Bonnard asked.

Maddy laughed softly. "She certainly does. Yes, she most certainly does."

She leaned forward and gently tapped Juliette's ankle. The girl moved one foot away from the other. Maddy tapped the other ankle, and Juliette moved that one too. Her feet were a foot and a half apart, opening up the top of her thighs for Maddy's closer inspection.

Kneeling at Juliette's feet, Maddy ran both hands slowly up the outside of her calves and thighs, learning the tightness of the girl's muscle and the softness of her skin. She ran her hands over the curved wideness of Juliette's hips and into her narrow waist, then up her torso. Juliette stood waiting, absorbing the sensation, the slow and curious embrace.

"Arms up," said Maddy, and Juliette raised her arms, exposing again the soft trails of hair in the hollows. Madelyn ran both palms over the light brown hair, enjoying the faint tickle and the heat. "Quite lovely," she said, "so soft."

She ran her hands back down Juliette's body, sliding them around to cup her breasts, feeling their weight, the tight nipples and the bars hard in her palms. She experimentally tugged the two bars, and was pleased to see Juliette shift her feet, to better balance herself as she ever so slightly swayed. Maddy saw the quick intake of breath into the girl's belly, such a sweet little curve and a crease.

Maddy's own nipples were long and and thick, pulling up the peaks of her small breasts into hard cones. Her breasts ached with lust, heating fast, and the tightness behind them spread through her body. She took in a deep breath and calmed herself. Holding one of Juliette's breasts, she cupped the younger girl's sex in the palm of her hand, pressing up to feel her heat.

Juliette sighed, and placed her hands on Maddy's head, pulling her closer to her body. "Hold my pussy, that's nice. You can have me, if you like."

"In the chair," Madelyn said, and didn't quite believe how softly she'd said it. "Lie down so you're comfortable." Usually she didn't care.

Still holding her hands to Maddy's head, Juliette guided the other woman to her feet, and Maddy let herself be guided. Juliette turned and sat in the chair, leaned back and spread wide her legs, exposing her sex. She looked up at Maddy and smiled. It was a reversal of the moment when she'd opened the door to Maddy's cubicle, not knowing what she'd see. Now she was the one opening herself wide to be fucked, but she was still the wanted one, which pleased her.

Across the display space, Bonnard sat back in his own chair in his own still world, just watching. He wasn't done with dressing Juliette, so his reward was yet to come. Meanwhile, Maddy was unexpectedly generous, and had angled herself on the floor so that Bonnard could easily see the girl's sweet cunt and the tidy heart of hair on her mound. He remembered the touch of the girl's fingers through his, and liked her more because of it.

"Fuck me with your mouth, slowly," Juliette instructed, sensing that Maddy, momentarily, was no longer in charge. Juliette's willingness pulled the control from her mistress.

Across the carpet Juliette saw Bonnard nod, as if to affirm her choice. <i>So, Madelyn likes to be told, sometimes.</i> Juliette tucked the knowledge away, and lay back, taking Madelyn's head in her hands, again.

"Not fast like you wanted that night, fucked fast in a toilet by a stranger, slut fucking slut, all cash and cold comfort." Juliette remembered Bonnard's gentle commentary, how it lulled her; and she reversed it now for Madelyn, provoking her with her crude sex before giving Maddy the comfort of her own sweet cunt, all swollen and warm and given, given to Maddy, wide and wet.

"You don't need fury with me, Maddy, my three fingers fucking quick till you hurt, your breath panting as you kicked down the door, your long legs fucked wide open, your own fingers digging in, before I came in and made you come..."

And as she spoke, like an actress on a stage with Yorick's skull in her hand, Juliette held Maddy's head firm in her hands six inches away from her cunt, so the other woman could smell her, could see her glistening lips, could see a heartbeat in the hollow of her thigh if she looked; so that Maddy could see what she wanted in front of her, before...

... before Juliette swung a leg quickly over Madelyn's head, and rolled her body away, presenting the voluptuous curves of her ass instead.

She heard a swift intake of breath and Bonnard's astonished, "Oh my!" Juliette knew the cleft of her sex would be just as plump, just as succulent and inviting, curved between the backs of her thighs. She knew too, clever girl, that her invitation to be slow would make Maddy want the opposite, and Juliette really wanted that. Her fast words were her own reminder, and she'd already pleasured herself slowly, at night. Juliette knew the power of words, being an actress as well as a waitress.

She heard Maddy hiss with pleasure, "Yesss..."

To reinforce her offering, Juliette moved again in the chair, kneeling with her knees against its arms, her head up against the back of it, her arms braced wide around the back of it too, ready to be taken like a bitch in heat. Her breasts were crushed up against the back of the chair, and she ached, she ached, she ached...

... to be fucked; and Maddy took her cunt into her mouth, gripping the cheeks of her bottom and spreading them wide, opening up access to her back hole and the succulent flesh of her sex. Madelyn gave one long flat tongued lick from Juliette's clit right up to her ass crack, her spit and saliva all wet, before sucking her mouth to Juliette's cunt, heating her there, sucking hard on her sex.

Juliette moaned, and thrust back her body, driving her sex wide wet onto Maddy's face, her mouth. "Quick, fuck slut, make me come!"

Maddy thrust into her with her tongue deep and hard, fucking Juliette fast. She reached up the girl's body and took her hanging breasts in both hands. She pulled them down, pressed them up, felt their weight, felt her own nipples rock tight. After fifteen, twenty tongue fucking seconds, Maddy found the angles all wrong, but she had the taste of the girl in her mouth. So she moved up Juliette's body, finding the girl's mouth, giving her own taste back with her tongue and her lips.

At the same time she found Juliette's cunt with her own long fingers, and gave the girl three fingers, deep and fast, fucking into her body hard like the girl had finger fucked her. Juliette bucked and moaned into the thrusts.

"Fuck, it's easier," Juliette exclaimed, and twisted her body so she was once again sprawled on her back in the chair, with Maddy's long fingers deep in her slick, aching cunt, and it was the toilet cubicle all over again, their mouths hot and furious, mashing their lips together.

"Fuck me, bitch, fucking next time, you made me wait, fuck you..." Juliette goaded Maddy, and it worked, her mouth even hungrier, the palm of her hand grinding down onto Juliette's mound to hurt her, pressing in circles around her clit. Maddy fucked the girl, taking one furred arm pit into her mouth and sucking in that scent like another cunt, returning to Juliette's mouth and giving her back the pheromone taste, her tongue and lips scented with the girl's body.

"Oh my," uttered Bonnard, "such delight!" and Juliette promised herself to give him that too, when he finally dressed her, give him her body's taste, sweet delight. Her wet cunt, the scent from it, when Bonnard dressed her. She pictured him breathing her in.

She was getting closer, and Maddy sensed it. She began to slow down her fuck.

"Bitch. No you fucking don't, not me, not Juliette!"

By naming herself, she became disembodied, but she wasn't about to let Maddy deny her.

"I made you come, quick and fast. Don't be fucking selfish. My turn now, or you don't get what you want, next time."

Juliette took the risk of denying next time, but she also took Madelyn's head in her hands, and forced the other woman down to her succulent juice, the pleasure of her cunt, and it worked.

Madelyn decided, <i>I wanted to fuck this girl,</i> so she did. She forgot about herself in that moment, and found herself responding to Juliette's desire, her rhythm. She swirled her tongue slow and steady, then faster and faster, holding the girl deeper in her mouth, but slower, much slower, ooohh, and quicker, and fast.

She took Juliette up and up, into her pleasure; and as she did so Maddy felt a deep throb in the base of her own belly, and it connected to the aching depths behind her breasts and warmed her with a delicious fullness, her tits so tight. She wanted a fuck, but could wait. Her breasts ached. She wanted this girl, this Juliette, this girl who was so like her. Madelyn wanted to come, but she'd wait.

Maddy took Juliette up into that beautiful place where she came, all opened up and taken, shuddering sweet. Juliette came, and Maddy held her sex in her mouth as she did so, gently holding her heat, all still. Juliette shuddered again, pleasure trembling through her. She found one of Maddy's hands and laced her fingers through the other woman's, and they became still.

Juliette stroked Maddy's hair, and slowly relaxed her legs, her muscles tight from thrusting her sex up to Maddy's fingers. "I'm smiling," she whispered, and she was. The air in the shop was still. Her perfume mingled with the other scents there.

* * * *

"Bonnard, darling, could you make some more tea? And a cup for Juliette?"

Madelyn leaned down to kiss the girl on the lips, mixing all her tastes together. She helped Juliette to her feet, wrapping her shoulders in a shawl. "Keep warm, until Bonnard is ready, you mustn't get cold." Maddy surprised herself, caring so much.

"I'm not cold," said Juliette, who shivered again, hearing Madelyn's emotion cracked voice. She had the crazy woman's feelings running strong, and thought that might be unusual. She smiled a little smile.

Bonnard must have seen the smile. "Oh look, the cat's got the cream, lucky cat."

"Oh please, Bonnard, she's a kitten, not a cat." Madelyn, once again imperious and in control, took her place in the chair and took the proffered cup. "Finish the devil's work and dress the girl, there's a dear. A summer walk in a garden, keep that in mind."

"A promenade, Miss Juliette? A long flowing dress, something Edwardian, something with lace? We'll see. But first, we must measure you up. Here, darling, stand here. That's my girl, shoulders back, nice and tall. Oh my goodness, look at those breasts, look how full they are now. Hmm, let me see..."

Bonnard studied Juliette for perhaps ten seconds, his eyes up and down, measuring her perfectly.

"Tilt," he said, touching her chin. Juliette looked up, and Bonnard judged her throat too.

"Perfect. Shawl around you darling, stay warm. I'll just be a moment. Colours, let me think... she's got quite the dusky skin, a little gypsy perhaps..."

Bonnard was speaking to himself, steepling his fingers together in thought as he moved down the aisle of the shop to gather up some lingerie.

Juliette took the opportunity to focus on her still places, the heat from her orgasm still warm, the softness of Madelyn's hand in hers, their lingering breath still slow.

The hard fuck of Maddy's fingers might give her a bruise, but it would be no different to Maddy's raw cunt in the cubicle. She wondered if their relationship would ever be gentle during sex, or only afterwards. She wondered too, at herself. What was she really doing here?

"Dreaming, darling?" Bonnard brought her back to earth.

Juliette opened her eyes, placing a hand on Bonnard's shoulder to regain her balance. She parted her legs just a little, and saw him breathe her scent in. She gently squeezed his shoulder. "Don't forget to smell me," she whispered.

"Oh darling, I won't forget. Thank you." He looked at her for a moment, and Juliette saw a myriad of emotions flicker in his eyes. Clarity suddenly struck her, some quick insight into this extraordinary man, this man who clearly adored women.

"Bonnard, before you came here, were you always a dresser, a woman's tailor? Or did you learn something else?"

"Ahh, clever girl. You've found me. Yes, I trained as a <i>parfumier</i> in London, but drove myself mad and had to stop."

"Mad, Bonnard? Why?"

"Why, my angel, why? She asks me why I went mad, Madelyn; what lies should I tell her?"

There was a long pause before Madelyn replied. "The truth, my friend, so she understands why I brought her here."

"The truth? Oh sweet girl, this old heart and the truth? I'm not sure we get along, but I'll try. It won't take long.

"The art of a perfumer, my darling, is to find the essence of a scent, to find the right chemicals from many places, many natural things, and swirl them all together," his finger swirled like a teaspoon's whirlwind in a cup, "into a perfect flavour, a wonderful scent."

He traced a finger down the soft skin of Juliette's cheek, and she tilted her head to acknowledge it. "Then we find a delicate pulse, a little heart beat; because that's where the heat comes from, my darling, the heat that makes it all ignite." His fingers splayed into two wide fans, "A wonderful floral fragrance like a rose, or a darker taste like aniseed or licorice. Delicious, is it not? We all know how it works." His eyes were bright, and glistened.

Juliette listened, enthralled; and between his words, pins dropped and whispers were silent, and nothing existed at all. "Go on," she said, knowing where this would end, but wanting Bonnard's melodious voice to tell her.

"And me, silly me, <i>le grand Bonnard</i>, I thought I could capture the most magnificent scent of all, a woman after her pleasure." He looked at Juliette with such depth in his eyes that she'd fall, if she didn't hold on to his arms. "Of course, I was foolish. How could I even start to do that, capture women in a bottle?

"But me, pay no heed, it was silly. But that's how it all started, my darling, lovely girls and generous ladies would leave little bits of themselves behind, their cotton gussets, their slips of lace, their naughty tainted knickers. They indulged me, and the idea of it! Ahh, they wanted themselves caught up in a bottle, too. What fun, to be remembered like that, on a wrist!

"I had quite a collection, until I burnt them all." His fingers exploded the air into a flaming ball. "Such an impossible thing. You are all... so different, you see, all so utterly unique.

"And of course, I had to give them all replacements, my dear. Little froths of cloth, satin whispers against their skin, velvet softness on their breasts, soft cottons on their nether lips. I became quite a cloth collector, my darling, and a devil with a sewing machine! And soon enough, more London ladies came visiting, and bringing their daughters too, and your Bonnard was quite engulfed. Word of mouth, quite a chatter, and Monsieur Bonnard so very discreet, and such fabulous hands! And listen to him talk, oh how you'll smile!

"So you see, my darling, it's really just a circus; but instead of a merry-go-round that just makes you dizzy, it's your knickers up and down like your grandmother's, and such a wonderful fuss."

Juliette laughed, beginning to understand this adorable man. "Will you sniff me all up, and put me in your latest collection? I think I'd like that."