The Floating World Pt. 06: Madelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me. But not now, Mister Cain, this is only our second date." She leaned in towards him. "I'm not fast, or forward, remember?"

Adam laughed, then kissed her hard on the lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She resisted him at first, then sucked his tongue into her mouth, holding her hand to the back of his neck. He pulled away, but she pulled him back, and they fought.

Juliette rolled out of their way, sat up and watched. She saw Adam's hand move up to Maddy's breast, the same nipple she'd pulled up tight and hard just a moment before, and imagined his big hand pushing pleasure into Madelyn's tit. Juliette scooped inside her bra, pressing against her own nipple, quickly circling her palm on the rod to bring her own quick pain. Her breasts ached, and low in her belly another ache echoed. Juliette wanted them both, and wanted them to want her. She squeezed her left breast hard against her chest, her heart, and watched them.

Maddy pushed Adam back, breaking their kiss. She waved her hand theatrically in front of her chest, to cool herself. "Goodness, Mister Cain, I'm quite hot all of a sudden. Is it just me?"

"It is getting warm, it's not just you." Juliette spread her arms wide. "Adam, you can undo some more buttons, if you like." She tilted her head, looking up at him coyly from behind her fringe.

"Only if I like, Juliette?" He moved towards the girl, and undid the button between her breasts.

"Adam, I'm sad. Don't you want to fuck me, too?" Juliette pouted, and was so adorable with it that Adam sat back, shook his head, and laughed again.

"You two! I've got no dignity left with the pair of you, have I?"

"Isn't that what you want, Adam, no dignity?" asked Maddy.

Adam smiled, said nothing, but leaned forward and methodically undid every button on Juliette's dress, all the way to the hem. He separated the two sides of cloth away from her body to reveal silken emerald underwear, perfectly chosen by Bonnard to contrast with the girl's skin and to match the green of her eyes. Having done so, he took the girl's waist gently in both hands, and helped her to her feet. She looked up at him for a moment, then kissed him on the cheek. Adam slowly brought his hands up inside the back of Juliette's dress to her shoulders, sliding the cloth away so it fell in a pool at her feet.

She took a step back, flipping her hair. "That's much better, thank you." She turned around once, so both Maddy and Adam could see. Her delicate lingerie both covered her and displayed her, at the same time.

Then, quite deliberately, she stuck her tongue out at Adam with a wicked look in her eye, just a girl. "Your turn."

With the same deliberation, she undid each button on Adam's shirt, exposing the silvering hair on his chest and a darker strip down the centre of his gut. Juliette pulled the shirt ends up from his pants, and in an echo of Adam's undressing of her, she slid her hands up his back, and pushed the shirt back from his shoulders to fall in a fold behind him. Her hands were small on his body.

"There. You can feel the sun on your skin, too. Isn't it luscious?" She took him suddenly by the hand and ran around the lawn outside their little glade, so the rush of the wind could sparkle on their skin.

Now Madelyn was the only one of the three fully dressed, but the tight press of her nipples against the top revealed her arousal and delight at seeing Juliette's lovely body and her delicate silk and lace, as well as Adam's bare chest and the satisfying ridge in his pants. She'd have to do something about that, remembering the length of him in her hands and in her throat. She'd find somewhere for that splendid cock, no doubt, but was content to wait for his fuck.

"Aren't you still hungry, Adam? All this running about, it's exhausting."

"Madelyn, you're not even moving."

"I know, it's all in my head. But isn't it wonderful, this garden? The beautiful flowers, all this life! Oh, look at me, now I'm chattering." She sat up, reaching for the hamper. "Juliette, darling, don't get cold. Cover yourself up if you want to."

"I don't want to, Maddy. I'm wearing too much as it is."

She stood in front of Adam, now seated beside Maddy with his legs stretched before him, the thickness on his thigh still evident. Juliette ran one foot down it, then planted her feet wide, standing over him. "Look up," she instructed, and Adam tilted his head up to look into her eyes. She smiled back at him, returning his gaze with her own soft eyes. "Hello, Adam, I didn't say hello before."

"Hell - "

"Ah ah ahh, don't talk. I just said look."

With the same deliberate slowness as before, when she'd undone the buttons on his shirt, Juliette reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, then cupped both hands over the delicate cups of the brassiere, hiding her breasts.

"My eyes, Adam. Look up." She saw his eyes narrow and a muscle in his jaw tighten, as he looked up at her face, away from her curves.

"Good boy."

Beside him, Madelyn took a quick intake of breath, and slowly shifted her legs apart. She kept watching Juliette, and began to slide her hand inside the split of her own skirt, up along her thigh.

Juliette stood motionless for a long count of ten, holding Adam with her eyes. She slowly took her hands away from her breasts, dragging the flimsy covering away. She lifted her finger, <i>ah ah ah, not yet,</i> and waited another long count.

"You may look." She released him, and gloried in Adam devouring her breasts with his eyes, craving her curves, wanting to suck her in. He reached his hands up to her breasts.

"No," she said, and stepped on his thigh with her foot, pressing her weight down on the thickness there. "I didn't say touch."

Madelyn, beside him, eased her legs further apart and slid her long fingers around the slide of her sex, to scent herself. She put those fingers to Adam's lips so he knew her arousal was there, and she fucked her fingers into his mouth for moisture, and his suck. She returned her fingers to her cunt and slowly started to slide, again. She kept watching Juliette, her eyes heavy lidded, her arousal thick and heavy.

Juliette was air and lightness, her slender, slight body standing over Adam, the nipples on her high breasts hard and tight. A delicate blaze of freckles scattered down over the top curves of her breasts, where she'd caught the sun in a bikini perhaps, or an open-necked shirt.

Adam licked his lips, his mouth dry. He gazed at Juliette's high breasts, and she saw the stillness in his eyes deepen, not so still any more, not so certain.

Juliette was certain. "My underwear. You may take them off, but..." and she cautioned him with her finger, again, "... you mustn't touch longer than necessary."

"But - "

"No sound," she insisted, and lifted her foot in warning.

Knowing that Adam's eyes were glued to her fingers now, Juliette slowly slid them down her body, curving them under the weight of her breasts, cupping them; then she caressed her ribs slowly, her sides and belly, feeling her own skin, languorously and seductively stroking her own flesh. Coming to the waist of her panties, she slid a finger in along the top of the cloth, and pulled the fine elastic tight, letting it go with a quick snap on her skin.

"Now you may," and she gave him permission.

Beside him, Maddy hissed in a breath. Her scent was rising now, her fingers dipping into her cunt, still very slowly, but she was wet enough now, just watching.

Adam took in a deep, shuddering breath and kneeled before Juliette, his cock a tight, constrained ridge sheathed against his thigh. He placed his fingers carefully on the sides of her knickers, easing the lacy waistband away from her skin. He began to pull the cloth down from her hips and carefully over the curve of her ass, careful not to touch her body, careful not to touch her.

"Do you want to touch me, Adam, as you pull my knickers down?" Juliette's voice was quite conversational, as if every day a man in a park undressed a woman, and pulled her knickers down. He nodded, but continued to ease the panties down, still careful not to touch her skin. "Maybe later," she said, lifting first one foot then the other, so that Adam could remove the cloth from her feet. "Not yet." She said it as if she were shopping, or waiting for a bus.

"Give the panties to me " instructed Maddy, holding out her hand. She put the cotton centre of the flimsy garment to her nose, breathing the faint trace of the girl in, before dropping her hand to her own sex once more, mixing her own arousal into the cloth.

Adam watched the exchange between the women, but remained kneeling before Juliette, gazing at her mound, her belly, wanting to touch her, but not permitted.

His cock was firm but constrained, and Maddy knew Adam would be frustrated, as he had been at the truck stop before she released him and gave him suck. She wondered what Juliette had in mind, the wicked girl, for this man at her feet. The more Maddy saw, the more she marvelled at the girl. Quite an imagination, and such concentration. She momentarily wondered if she should take pity on Adam and rescue him from himself - but whilst that cock wanted rock hardness, she knew that would never do. <i>Oh no, Mister Cain, I could never do that. Goodness me, how delicious, this waiting.</i> She eased her fingers around her clitoris, prepared to torment herself slowly while she watched.

"In the hamper, Adam, are some strawberries. I'd like some, please." Juliette released him from his worship, but didn't move.

She glanced across at Madelyn, who lovingly smiled back at her, her fingers slowly moving at her core, slowly working herself up from her own quiet place, watching the girl with delight. And with admiration; so very like herself. How <i>did</i> she find her, this Juliette?

Adam found the punnet of strawberries and brought them back to Juliette. She took one and fed it to him, crushing its soft flesh between her fingers until the juice ran over his lips, leaving a little sticky trail down his chin. She dabbed it up with her finger, then took another strawberry and put it between her teeth, and leaned towards him. Adam took his half of the sweet fruit into his mouth, and tasted the sweetness on Juliette's lips.

"Take one to Maddy," said Juliette, finding a sweet, ripe strawberry and placing it between his teeth. Adam took it to the other woman, who tasted the sweet fruit and tasted his lips, too.

"I didn't get grapes, Adam, but does the colour of the strawberries remind you of anything?"

"You may speak, Adam," said Juliette, as she sat down next to Madelyn.

"He won't need to," said Madelyn, "he's seen this colour before." She parted her legs to show Adam and Juliette the smooth slit of her sex, a dark shadow against the alabaster whiteness of her thighs. She separated her lips to reveal the redness of her cunt, and it was the same vivid redness as the strawberry between her fingers, the berry she slid along herself like the head of a cock. She remembered the calm look on Adam's face when she'd displayed herself in the office, but didn't see that stillness now. He almost looked ... afraid.

Both women looked at Adam, and saw him clench his jaw, and grip the grass with his fingers. "Fuuck," he said, in a strangled voice, "so close to perfection, but I know I can't have it. Jesus, what do I need to do?"

"Go down on me, while Juliette watches. Then it's her turn, whatever she wants, whatever pleases her."

"What about me?"

"What about you, Adam? What more do you want?"

"Fuck. You. Her. Us"

"Us, Adam? Is there an 'us'? I didn't know there was an 'us.'" Maddy took a bite from the strawberry, breaking its skin and mingling its crushed, sweet flesh with her own sex juice. Adam gripped the ground again, and it was plain to see his cock was straining for freedom.

"You sound very impatient, darling. Hasty. I mean, you briefly reached first base just now, that's very sixteen, I admit. But really, Adam, you didn't expect the world and your oyster too, so soon? Surely not. You know I don't do that, Mister Cain, not so soon."

Maddy leaned forward and popped the strawberry into his mouth. "But Juliette here, she's her own girl. Perhaps if you're nice..."

"I think he wants <i>you,</i> Maddy. Does this mean I have to share?" Juliette admired the bulge of Adam's thigh, and reached out her hand to touch him. "I don't mind sharing. May I?" she asked Adam. "Can I?" she asked Maddy.

"Of course you can, darling. I'm still in the mood to watch."

She lay back, turning herself slightly to give herself better access to her centre. She eased back her lips and slid her forefinger into her cunt. Madelyn moaned with pleasure, and began to masturbate a little faster.

"Oh look," said Juliette. "People."

"How tiresome," replied Madelyn. "Make them go away. You know I don't like eyes."

Juliette got to her feet, grabbing her dress as she did so. As she walked across the lawn she made it quite obvious she was completely naked at first, but she slipped the dress on. Then she wrapped decorum about herself like a knot, and approached the small group of Japanese tourists, come to see a tiny piece of their home in a strange land.

She pointed back at Maddy and Adam, any details too far away to see, and said something. One of the men looked across and gave a short bow, then gathered the rest of the group before him, and took another path, taking them out of sight. Juliette raised her hand and fluttered her fingers in farewell.

As she came back across the lawn, she let go the cloth of her dress, and it flowed and followed her like an open cloak, revealing the sexy sway of her walk, the taut muscle of her thighs. Juliette rode a bicycle to keep fit, with a bell and a basket on the front.

"Apparently," she said, "we're a group of models re-enacting famous paintings, and we're waiting for our photographer."

"Clever girl," said Maddy, returning her fingers to her cunt and watching with low-lidded eyes.

"Adam, can you turn and face the other way. Angles, you know, for the photographer." Juliette grinned. Adam looked up at her looking down at him, a question in his eyes, but did as he was told.

Maddy moved too and raised one leg, giving him a wide open view of her sex and her flickering fingers there. He lay closer than before, and could smell her hot, metallic scent. He dared to put his fingers within reach of her hand, if she wanted to touch him.

"That's better, Mister Cain, much better. Slow is best, don't you think." She didn't touch him, but opened herself up for his eyes. She closed her own, and kept up the slow weave of her fingers, from clitoris to labia lips and a long slide between. Her motion was almost hypnotic.

"More fruit, Adam?" Juliette asked. "I've got a lovely peach you might like." She knelt beside him, facing towards his feet. She didn't search in the basket. Instead, she leaned down, her breasts dropping beautifully for him to see, and she rolled up two turns of a cuff on his pants.

"There. Mr Eliot would be proud."

"Oh, Juliette, clever girl," whispered Maddy, and opened her eyes to see.

Juliette sat back up, and ran her hand up Adam's leg to rest her palm on his hardness, still constrained against his thigh. She looked back at him to see his eyes as she pressed her hand down hard, feeling the thickness of his cock under her palm, between her fingers. She saw something in his eyes, and shook her head, twice. She put her forefinger to her lip, sshhh, and her smile as she smiled down at him was kind.

"Don't say a word, Adam, not until I say."

Juliette undid the buckle of his belt, undid the button too. She spread the opening of his pants apart as far as it would go, but the spread of cloth was restrained by the zip. She looked at the clothing as if presented with some unsolvable problem, and ran her fingers, splayed wide, up Adam's gut, as if that movement would bring some strange alchemy to the scene, and dissolve the cloth like a dream.

Adam gasped, inhaling quickly, and Juliette found the sensitive place again. She leaned forward to investigate further, and the tips of her breasts grazed his skin. She got distracted by her own sensation and swayed over him some more, lightly dragging her nipples and breasts across his body.

Madelyn sucked in the sight of those breasts, and loved the way they hung down like raindrops, with their weight.

Adam sighed in his pleasure.

Juliette brought herself back to her problem, and slowly dragged down the zip as if it was a new invention, some miraculous thing, to spread apart Adam's hiding places. She slowly reached down inside his pants, delaying her discovery and delaying his release. Juliette wasn't cruel, she'd release him, but wanted to take her time. She always ate ice-creams slowly, so she could lick the melting bits from her fingers, and whenever she ate cake, it was always in little bits so it would last the longest time.

She remembered Bonnard and his slow delight, and wondered what he would think of this man. "Maddy, has Adam seen Bonnard? What did he think?"

"My darling, what a wonderful idea. I'd not thought of that. Goodness me, yes, I must arrange it."

"You'll like Bonnard, Adam, he's got such exquisite taste. He'll appreciate a man like you."

Juliette reached deeper inside Adam's pants, and found the hot heat of his cock. "Ohh Maddy, his cock is so very very hot, you must feel it one day."

"I have, Juliette, before we got to the restaurant. I had it in my throat." Maddy remembered, softly.

"My God, no wonder you wanted my fingers, if you've not had this in your cunt yet."

Juliette leaned forward once again so her eyes were closer to Adam's centre, so she could see every slow revelation. She pulled his shaft sideways and up from his thigh, so it was still hidden by cloth, but able to straighten now. She felt it grow, and her hand was far too small.

She felt Adam's breath quicken, and felt a tentative touch of his hand to her thigh. She let him keep it there, and pulled his cock out further, revealing it now, straight up his belly.

"Fuck. Adam, that's nice, that's very, very nice." Juliette looked down in wonder, and took the big red cock end of his prick straight into her mouth, to eat that fruit and to feel the heat. At first she just mouthed his cock head, feeling a small movement as his shaft tried to bounce, but still the cloth constrained him; then she sucked, and sucked hard, pulling her teeth over the ridge of him, hearing him gasp.

"Fuck," he muttered, "that's good."

Juliette smiled around his head, and he must have felt that, as his fingers gripped her thigh.

She sucked on him, two hands now on his shaft, not moving, just feeling his thickness, his length, his heat. She reached in further, and cupped a palm around his balls, but the cloth of his pants was all too tight, and frustrated her.

So she released him from her suck, and remembered where she was. She crawled over Adam's body to Madelyn, and gave her the rich male taste mingled with her own, in a long, deep kiss. Maddy sucked the taste of him into her mouth, and returned the gift with a tongue fuck back into the girl's eager mouth. Adam's fingers gripped Juliette's flesh, hurting her, and she bit that sweet pain into Madelyn's lip. Then she let Maddy's mouth go, crawling back to Adam.

"I promised you a peach," she said, her voice low with lust, her mouth a hot, wet mess of Maddy's spit and her own, the taste of Adam all sucked away. "But first..."

She pushed the waist of his pants down, and Adam raised his ass to help her drag the constraints of the cloth away. At last his full length sprang free, angled up from his gut, bobbing now as it fully thickened and strained. Because his cock had been held tight for so long, the shaft was a deep purple red like a bruise, and his balls were big in her palm, high up to his body.