The Floating World Pt. 06: Madelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a beautiful cock there, Adam. Very nice."

Juliette ran both her hands up his shaft, twisting around his length. She stretched out her fingers to measure him, from the tips of her thumb to her forefinger, but her span wasn't wide enough. "Very fucking nice. Very long. I like it."

"And perfectly straight," whispered Madelyn, "see how it's perfectly straight."

"You don't often see that," said Juliette, moving down his body for another inspection. For several minutes she lay beside Adam, her head facing his feet, his cock in her hand and her lips moving sideways up and down the shaft. And all the time she kissed him there, she held Maddy's eyes, and the two women devoured each other's eyes and minds as they worshipped the cock between them.

Madelyn's fingers were still deep in her cunt, building up her pleasure from watching, watching, and knowing she'd fuck that cock soon. She took Adam's hand, and placed his fingertips against her perfect thigh. "Soon, Adam, I promise."

Juliette said, "I promised you a peach, a juicy, juicy peach." She flipped the cloth of her dress, opened wide at the front, over Adam's head and onto the ground behind him, and she kneeled over him, her thighs on each side of his body, facing his feet. Spread wide, her sex was split right in front of his eyes; and with the faint down of her hair, very light along her lips, and her lips all tidy and neat, there it was, her succulent peach.

Adam brought his hands up to Juliette's ass cheeks and spread her wider, opening her up to his eyes. And his mouth, for she sat back onto his mouth and face, grinding herself down on him, forcing her sex over his face, before easing herself up so he could breath. Holding her cunt wide with his fingers, Adam fucked his tongue up into her.

With a high moan, almost a cry, "Ohh, fuck, yes," Juliette fell forward and took his cock into her mouth and repeated the suck, this time deeper, fucking down his shaft with her mouth stretched, her spit shining.

"God, fuck, that's exquisite," whispered Madelyn, soaking up the sight of the girl who'd taken her cunt so quickly viciously deep with her fingers, now taking that perfect cock, just as she had, in her mouth. "Make him come, Juliette, so I can see. We'll lick him clean together."

From where she lay, Maddy couldn't see Adam's mouth on Juliette's cunt, just the girl's tightening thighs, her straining legs, and every now and then a quiver. She began to imagine her own cunt there on his face, with Juliette in front of her, impaled on Adam's long cock, their breasts mashed together, fucked and fucking and fucked. She masturbated faster, eager to match the arousal of the couple in front of her. Madelyn kept her eyes open, and watched.

Juliette stroked Adam's cock faster, judging the speed of his breathing and his efforts in her cunt. She knew she was bringing him closer, closer to coming, sweet fuck in her mouth, and she stopped...

...she stopped and was still, her body motionless on his face, her mouth motionless around the head of his cock, she stopped. And felt his cock pulse once, twice, and she gripped his shaft tight, and with her other hand, pulled his balls down away from his body to stop the come, to stop the surge. Juliette held herself still to let Adam catch himself, and his mouth breathed hot breath into her sex as he held himself back.

"Good boy," she breathed, her voice a soft reward. "Me, first. Fuck me."

And Juliette held Adam still in her hands, as again he licked and sucked on her cunt. She shifted her body over him, so he could better lick her clitoris and rise her up, swirling his tongue around her tingling nerves. She poised herself, her thighs taut and trembling, slightly higher so he couldn't tongue fuck her, just lick her, and he moved one hand up to a breast. Her nipple was ice tight and rigid, and he twisted the piercing bar with his fingers, stabbing sensation into her tit which immediately connected with her clit.

Beside them, Madelyn's breath grew ragged, and Juliette heard the soft slick of her fingers, the same sound she'd heard in Bonnard's shop and in the toilet cubicle, as Maddy frigged herself. Juliette knew some triggers now, with Maddy, and...

"Maddy, Maddy, three fingered slut three fingers fast and deep, three hundred bucks you're so cheap. Three of us now, but I've got him. Come first, lying there breathing fast," Juliette started up a sing-song song for Maddy, "...fingering yourself coz I've got his cock and it's my cunt on his face and you want it on yours..."

And she was crooning for Adam too, to double his swirl on her clit because she was close, so close...

"Oh fuck, Maddy, look at me, I'm..."

With a high squeal of ecstasy, Juliette came, her hand gripping Adam's cock in a tight clench. Seeing her come toppled Maddy over her edge, and she came too, with long, aching sigh that ended with a sob, a low moan.

The three of them were momentarily frozen in time, caught in the moment. A photographer could have gone click.

Juliette broke the stasis by easing herself off Adam. Still holding his prick, she turned and moved down his body. She started up her stroke once more, and if anybody had chanced upon the lawn they'd have seen her hand on his cock.

Juliette said, "Adam," and he turned his eyes to hers, and with a steady, constant gaze, Juliette pulled his soul up into her eyes. She watched him as she urged him up, watched him as he struggled to stay with her eyes, watched him as he couldn't.

Adam's eyes flickered closed, and with a last, futile reach for her skin, Juliette urged him up and he came, with three powerful throbs of his shaft, and three long streams of cum jetted up and splashed on his chest.

Madelyn moaned at the sight of his pleasure, and the gift he gave her. She rose from her languid recline and crawled to his body. Juliette moved up beside her, and between them, they licked his flesh clean, like two cats finding cream.

Maddy moved further up to kiss Adam, giving him the taste of his cum to remember her by.

"Not yet, Mister Cain, not yet."

Adam lay naked before them, his hands twitching with after-tremors of sexual release, but he shook his head side to side several times as if to say no. The women watched him.

"He's not quite ready," said Juliette. "He doesn't want you enough, not yet. He should have said no to me."

"But darling, how could he have resisted you, you're so lovely. And your little peach, that's so very sweet." Her laugh, when she said it, was delightful.

"He shouldn't have, Maddy, not if he really wants you." Juliette was really quite serious.

"When he needs me, Juliette. That's when I want him, not before." So was Maddy, very serious.

"It's your choice, darling," she said, with her finger on Adam's jaw. "Get dressed, there's a good boy."

Adam remained silent, but did as he was told.

Later, Madelyn walked through the garden holding Juliette and Adam by the hand. A curious observer would have said how beautiful they all were, walking by.

... to be continued in The Floating World - Juliette

© ElectricBlue66 2018