All Comments on 'The Florist's Assistant Ch. 01'

by dirty_lover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HeadguyHeadguyover 13 years ago
Every young man's fantasy...

...and still a turn on for someone more than 4 decades past your protagonist's stage in life! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I hope this is only the start (as you've certainly set it up to be).

You asked for feedback: the trick going forward will be to find ways to keep these two characters continuing to surprise each other--and us in the process-- as that seems to be the underlying engine for your story. Great start.

kuellarkuellarover 13 years ago
Great start!

Well written and very hot. I hope a continuation is in the making! I personally think what's going to carry the story forward is the characters, as they develop. How far is he willing to go? Does he begin to resist, and how does Amber persuade him? Is there competition and further tension as other characters enter the fray? (And I just realised our protagonist doesn't have a name yet!)...

But hey, it's your story. Surprise us! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Every young man's fantasy...

Brings back memories of my youth (14 yrs.of age), of being seduced by a much older woman. I was a virgin, and I thought the top of my head was exploding when I did cum. That older woman taught me how to please a woman, and to this day have never had a complaint. I wish all young men, for the first time, could experience what I did. Older women are much better teachers than the young ones!!

whippet3whippet3over 13 years ago
fantastic

beautifully written, nice build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more more

sounding like a situation i'd like to have been in

brazenblair19brazenblair19over 13 years ago
Keep it going plz

PLEASE don't leave us waiting for a part 2! But we want it to be good, so I guess don't rush. DAMN what a cliffhanger!

Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh My God!

After taking a little hiatus from the site reading your story was very... stimulating to say the least very well written and it has an air of realism to it that made me supremely wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More .... and soon....

Great story.... incredible sensual detail... very descriptive and stimulating to the libido and the imagination....

You write well... an older woman is one of my favorite subjects, and you have a talent for sharp powerful details that take the breath away and erect the passions....

Can't wait for more........ Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sexy story

that was one hot story. look forward to the finish

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

great beginning for a young one

Tigr2Tigr2almost 10 years ago
Nice Start

Read one of your other stories (Nerdy - voted five) and checked this one out. Liked the storyline.

Florists busiest week is Mother's Day, with Valentine's far behind.

On to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

o my god this is so hot i came so hard

OLDFARTNZOLDFARTNZover 7 years ago
The Florist's Assistant Ch. 01:

Yes chapter two please it can go along way to make the young fella happy and learned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Super hot

Loved the femdom contrast between out in the streets and under the sheets. Especially loved when she asked for permission and went straight to the point that she was going to take him. That was a really good touch. Really wanted to read about her fucking the boy's little brains out, but I guess we're leaving that for next time. Honestly my new favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sex, yes

But into it much too fast. The older woman could have teased him mercilessly before jumping into the sack. Once she found out he was a virgin, she could have taught him how to treat a woman, what a woman likes and wants, etc.

Baring her body slowly, step by step, whether she did it or had him undress her would have added a lot to the eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

His first time and she takes him for her desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous