All Comments on 'The Four Boxes of Liberty Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dapidapiabout 5 years ago
@AnonOh

Are you suggesting WifeWatchman is resorting to too much boilerplate?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

As noted earlier, the trilogy became a quadrilogy. This story is wrapping up some things that I've been building to. Then we'll have the Christmas story (I hope Teresa has learned to duck by now) and then the whodunits for 'next year' (in Crowbar Time). So if you're bored with the politics and all, kindly bear with it...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
To set the record straight...

I welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. That means things that can make the stories better, ideas (I may not use them, but I'll hear them), corrections of factual issues, etc.

What I do not welcome, and what I *will* delete, are whining comments, repeated over and over, that you just don't like something, 'gotcha' pointings-out of any little mistake/misspelling, and threats. One type of threat is "I'm withholding my vote for now, to see if you write what I want to see" type of crap. Vote "1" if you don't like it, but don't threaten me over it; you know where you can put a crowbar if you threaten me.

I have an exceptionally simple answer for those who don't like my stories: don't read them. Go find something else to read or to do. Write your own stories. But stop with the repetitive whining, and stop with the threats.

666theiceman666theicemanabout 5 years ago
Iceman's Just a Thought

WW if I was a betting man I would lose all I have on this, so pleased I am not one, I do have a thought though. One person who would have a KEY to the CCTV in the City Hall is the DA also with what our Paulina said and I quote.

"Krasney was real happy with himself after he dropped the charges against Tunnin. He was going around telling people how he'd really stuck it to Commander Troy. But this morning, when the news of the shooting came out, he went into his office and hasn't come out. His assistant says he is in a daze." Now if he had switched the cameras off then he would have reason to be one concerned person. So I nominate him as the main person of interest in doing that.

Then why just turn those cameras off when other public cameras gave the pictures of what happened, another thought I have is what would you have seen towards the view of those cameras, such as maybe Harlow a known swamp person maybe or another person who the IC has on his wanted list who is still in hiding?

It could be a ploy to try and kill a cop and get Troy and his angels mad as they feel he killed off one or two of their dirty swamp friends

I think that this story has so many interesting ways forward as well as complete some past mysteries as well.

I still do not trust Malina and feel that if you can be a mole in the CIA whist being an agent for the FBI then she is more dangerous than the old IC's sister is. Time will tell!

Another 5+* for this WW please keep these stories coming really love the read and the testing of our skill set. At the moment I am scoring at -5 :~(

Iceman

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 5 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

I do have to say that you have a way of making my mind re-think MANY things! And, then, go back in the story to check on what happened when you referenced that action. Still - MY FAVORITE! I will say, I FIRMLY believe that our Founding Fathers intended for us to have ONE very important box from which to defend our Freedoms! - BOXES of cartridges! (and 17 months in Viet Nam to help form that belief!) Yes, the Chinese were trying to get control of the rubber produced in what was once French Indochina. In 1960, about 95% of the world's natural rubber came from that area.

noel5474noel5474about 5 years ago
A clarification question about the Red Crowbar

I am sorry if I cause trouble with this it is not intended. In the last series "The Guardians of Justice" the last chapter part 37 Epilogue there is a scene:

"Marie and Carole hugged my legs, then they went walking towards Chief Griswold, Carole carrying the red crowbar. She didn't know that after this night I would put it aside, never to carry it again, but once... and that 'once' would be the day, nearly two decades in the future, that I would hand that crowbar to her... the day TCPD Detective Carole Troy would succeed me as the Iron Crowbar... "

From this comment; Is he saying he is putting the Red Crowbar away and will not carry it out at all or will just use it at the office. I am a little confused because it is brought up in this story. I just need some direction on this please.

Thanks noel5474

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
ONES ENEMIES COME FROM ALL POINTS AND SOURCES

but the elected ones who should be a semi-backup have their own agendas, TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
noel5474

Don put that particular red crowbar away and began using another one. Susie Haskins has been way too good at nail drives raising money, and the I.C. has several red crowbars.

noel5474noel5474about 5 years ago
Thanx for the clarification

Thanx WW for the red crowbar clarification. After I posted it I thought about it some and figured that what you said might be the truth. Thanx again and keep up the great work.

noel5474

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Surely not one of the hated T&C councillors?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

After the end of GOJ seres when mentally reviewing whom might be members, i had some thoughts about characters and their story. First is Todd, how did he become a member originally to the Clan Markai.? What was Tanya early life like? How did Laura at sixteen become an CIA agent besides Mom Diane. Being an agent with overseas assignments have time to go to college then medical school? Chief Griswall early years as in military and then as rookie policeman? What was FBI Jack early story to get into the FBI?

Glad to see Lydia Green rise the red flag to IC

I know that this is not the” Naked City “ that T&C is with8 million stories but keep on writing WW

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES