The Freak

Story Info
Things get freaky.
3k words
3.87
8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeUser
LifeUser
74 Followers

I am not sure what enticed me to write this. It's not my style. I don't know if I drank too much and had a weird dream or demonic possession. But here it is.

I wasn't born a freak. It didn't happen until I graduated High School. During the summer after my 18th birthday, my cock just started growing and growing. I started my first year in college met a girl and got undressed to have sex with her. When she saw the size of my cock she got up and left exclaiming she was not going to have sex with a weapon.

I spent the whole year being stared at by people and heard the whispering.

I decided to quit college and just finish taking online college courses.

I was sexually frustrated. I always read stories about guys having sex with 10" cocks or larger and know that is a very rare thing and also know now that most women do not want to have sex with something that big because it hurts too much.

I measured my cock and it is 11" long and has a 3" diameter.

Hoping to find someone who could have sex with such a large cock, I posted an ad in an adult dating site. I got plenty of hits but almost everyone was from out of town or someone wanting to know if it was real. A few guys hit me up but the messages they sent me turned me off.

Finally, after a few days I had a message from a lady, 4Uonly, who wanted to meet me and be a slave to my cock. At first, I laughed it off and responded back with, "I would love to slap you around with my cock and make you beg for it."

I wasn't expecting anything in return when I got a message back from 4Uonly and it read, "I know who you are. We see each other a good bit in passing. I am married and my husband travels all the time. I need to be treated special because I am a beast inside and need to be released, I have been waiting for you."

She sent a body picture and she wasn't bad. Her body looked to be middle aged as her medium size breast sagged just a little and there were a few small wrinkles in her thighs. She did have a very bushy pussy that was bright red inside her wet pussy lips. Her asshole was bright red and a bit hairy also. Her backbone was a little weird as her disk were a bit enlarged and it looked like spikes in a way.

I replied back, "If you know me, how come you don't find me personally? What would happen if your husband found out?"

4Uonly sent a message back saying, "He would not care if I had an affair. We have in the past and he likes to watch me being used. I want to meet you and I want you to put me on my knees with my hands behind my back and slap me with that wonderful cock. I want you to hurt me with it, I need to be released and have been waiting for you."

I replied back, "Ok, if this is what you really want, let's meet. When and where?"

I was all excited and my huge cock was about to bust through my pants. Was this for real?

4UOnly sent back, "I am next door to you, I have seen you masturbating that huge cock lately and from the ad you posted I know that bedroom you are in. Walk out your room and come into mine, I will be on my knees waiting.

All I could think of was, "Mom is 4UOnly? Dad watches her get used? Holy crap. What do I do?"

I walked to their bedroom and found my mom naked kneeling on the floor with her hands behind her back. Her eyes were looking down and she said quietly, "I am yours to use and abuse."

My cock started rising and got as hard as it ever did. I walked over to my mom, lifted her head and slapped her face with my cock and slapped it again and again until I could see red marks on her face.

Her eyes had a look of lust that turned me on even more.

I wanted more so I lifted her up, shoved her on the edge of her bed, spread her legs wide open, stood between them and slapped her hairy red pussy with my cock making sure I was slapping her clit.

Mom started whimpering and asked me to please hurt her pussy with my cock. This put me over the edge so I rubbed my hard cock against her wet pussy and shoved my cock in her hot pussy slowly. The sound of her whimpering in pain louder and louder made me even hornier. I went deeper and deeper until I felt it touch and kept pounding on her.

"You like this? You want it to hurt? Tell me mommy slut, tell me how you want your master to fuck you hard and make you cry."

"Yes, please master, make me feel that huge cock hurting my pussy. Make me cry out in pain. I need it. Release me! Please master."

With that, I showed no mercy. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her pussy and every time it did, mommy slut cried out. I could not stop. I wanted her to feel my cock. I wanted someone who would worship my weapon.

"I am about to cum mommy slut and I am going to gag you with my cock and cum, open your mouth and take it.

"Please make me suck your cum out of your big cock and gag me."

I couldn't hold back much longer so I removed my cock quickly and heard a loud pop as it came out and shoved it to her mouth. It stretched her mouth as far as it would open and I shoved further until I could hear her gaging. Amazingly her mouth had spread even a little wider now and my cock went further down her throat. That did it, I erupted a load of cum so large she gaged and choked. I held her the back of her head so she couldn't pull away until I could feel her fighting to get away from me.

I pulled back and as my cock fell from her mouth saliva and cum dripped everywhere. Make-up from her eyes was running down her face, her back spikes were sticking out further it seemed and tears kept coming out her now red eyes, it was perfect.

I grabbed my phone a took a few pictures.

"Lick that cum up quickly and make sure you don't miss anything," I commanded her

Mommy slut did as she was told without hesitation and then licked my cock and balls clean.

We just looked at each other for a minute and mom said, "Thank you master. I needed that. I will be your mommy slut and do whatever you want."

I was still processing the whole situation and figured if this is what she wanted, who am I to deny my mommy slut?

"Mommy slut, my best advise right now is to prepared your ass for this cock because that's the next place it is going. But not tonight, I expect you to be in my bed naked in the morning sucking my cock as my wake-up call. Then I am going to pound that nice ass of yours."

"If you and dad have any toys, I want to see them tonight. I hope he does like to watch you get used because that's what I plan to do to you."

Mommy slut went to her closet and pulled out some bondage rope, a ball gag, leg and arm restraints and a few different size butt plugs and dildos.

"Is this everything? I better not look and find anything else. One last chance to pull out everything. One, Two,"

Mommy slut reached in and pulled out a static electricity rod and I could tell she loathed it. I loved it.

"Good mommy slut, think about how much pleasure I will give you tomorrow. Go shower and get a good nights' sleep."

I kissed her gently and held her against me lightly massaging her weirdly spikey back and smiling.

I woke up and looked around the room and looked across the hall. Mommy slut was no where to be seen so I got up and went hunting for her.

I found her on the back porch looking at nothing.

"Good morning mommy slut. Wasn't you supposed to be doing something this morning?"

"I can't do this; you are my son. I don't know what made me do what I did."

"I know why you did it," I told her. "You need it to fulfill a want. I have what you need to fulfill it and release you."

"I know baby, but you are my son. I do want it. I do need it. But this is wrong. I need for your dad to get home."

I grabbed mommy slut by the hair, pulled her up and slung her over my shoulders and spanked her ass all the way to the bedroom. I put her on the bed, held her down while I put the arm restraints on her then the leg restraints and secured them to the bed to make sure she was spread eagle, wide as possible.

"Daddy is not here mommy slut, you need to be punished now and I am the man here now to do it."

"No Baby we can't do this, not with you, it's not right. Please stop."

Her pussy was soaking wet and dripping on the floor. I took the ball gag and shoved it against her mouth until she opened up and took it. I strapped it tight so it could not fall out.

"Mommy slut, you disobeyed me and now I have to punish you."

I grabbed the shock rod and watched her eyes get big and her head shaking no. This turned me on even more so I stood back and touched the rod to her ass.

It made a spark and her body convulsed. I could hear the muffle of her scream. I touched her again and got the same reaction. I touched her pussy with my fingers and it was on fire and juice was flowing out of it.

This time I touched the side of her pussy and the way she convulsed, shit came out of her ass and the way she screamed made me orgasm I could have sworn those spikes in her back got larger but I am sure that was my imagination.

I walked back to the front of her, removed the ball gag and told her to lick me clean.

"Yes, good master I will do as you say." She licked and cleaned my cock and balls.

I let her loose, made her clean up her ass and then clean up the mess she made in my room.

"I am hungry, please fix my breakfast for me mommy slut."

"Yes sir." She said and went to the kitchen.

She fixed me 2 eggs and a waffle for breakfast and when I finished eating, I told her.

"Mommy slut, that was awesome. I know your pussy was on fire. I am going to fuck your ass like I told you last night. So go get cleaned up and be ready for me to fuck that nice ass."

Mommy slut went and used the shower to clean her ass and was leaning over the bed, ass up, hands holding her cheeks open and had a bottle of lubricant next to her on the bed.

"Since you were being a good girl and doing as I asked, I will fuck your ass hard."

"Please master. Put the arm and leg restraints on me tightly and put the ball gag in my mouth."

I didn't mind so I made sure her arms and legs were so secure she couldn't get away if she wanted. When I started to put the ball gag in her mouth, she spit on me and snarled, "You're not man enough to make my cry in pain."

That pissed me of so I forcefully jammed the ball gag in her mouth and grabbed the electric rod and walked in front of face and said, "Oh, I am man enough."

Mommy sluts' eyes got big and started turning blood red..

I walked behind her and the sight of her asshole got my cock hard fast. I spread some lubricant on her asshole and worked some inside it shoving my fingers deep. I could hear whimpering noises coming from her,

"Not so fast mommy slut, you spit on me and challenged my manhood. I touched her asshole with the rod and watched as she spasmed and screamed in pain.

"I don't think that hurt enough," I told her and this time just pushed the tip of the rod against her pussy.

Her whole body about flopped off the bed and her eyes bulged out and her scream did not stop.

This time I know for sure her back spikes stuck out further. It happened so fast I almost missed it.

"Well mommy, did that hurt?"

Mommy was shaking her head yes.

"Good!" And I touched her pussy again.

"Again her body spasmed and I could hear all kinds of weird noise coming from her.

I put lubricant on my cock and rubbed her asshole with it and entered a little at a time.

I could hear mommy slut gasp and felt her ass tighten a little so I pushed in further. Mommy slut groaned out loud in pain and that made me push more in. Her backbone spikes poked out enough to look prehistoric.

"ugh, ugh ugh," I could hear mommy slut grunting.

"You want this mommy slut; you want this and I am going to give it to you."

Her head was shaking yes.

With that I pushed as far as I could and Mommy slut screamed so loud, I actually worried I hurt her too bad.

I removed the ball gag and asked if she was ok.

"Don't stop, don't stop, fuck my ass baby. I feel it. It hurts so good. Fuck me hard."

That gave me what I needed to just hammer fuck her ass as hard as I could. I kept going deeper and deeper and she kept screaming for more and more.

"You want it mommy slut? Here it is. Take it all." I hammered fucked her as deep as I could.

I knew I was about to shot a load like I never had before so I fucked deep and hard and it felt like the head of my cock blew my balls through it, I orgasmed so hard.

"Argh" I screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, mommy slut."

I kept pounding and then mommy slut cried out in orgasm and the tightness of her ass felt like it ripped my cock out of body when I stroked out of her.

My cock fell out her ass, cum was going everywhere, she was breathing hard and the look in her blood red eyes so hard and her spikes were sticking out so much it was scaring me.

"Don't you stop. You fuck me more. I have to have it." She hissed a me.

"I am finished for now. My cock and balls hurt and I can't go no more." I told her.

She tried lunging at me and her arm restraint came loose, being off balance she was able to pull me to the bed, mommy slut was beating on me screaming,

"You fuck me now, you hear me? You pussy motherfucker. Fuck me now."

I grabbed her and held her forcefully and my cock started getting hard again.

"You want me to fuck you again? Huh mommy slut, bend your spikey ass back over. I will fuck you until you cry for me to stop."

I yanked her up and pushed her face down hard on the bed, grabbed her hair and yanked her back so far I could grab her tits savagely and just shoved my cock hard and deep in her ass.

"Yes baby, abuse mommy slut's asshole. Show me you are a man."

This spurned me on and I just kept pounding and pounding her ass and using her tits to pull her up and push her down as I fucked her until my cock was raw. I was not going to let mommy slut win so I reached between her legs and started shoving fingers up her pussy savagely.

Them spikes poked out again and the sounds she was making sounded primal.

"Yes, you big stud, that's it, oh fuck that hurts, fuck my pussy with your hands." Her now growling sounding voice bellowed.

Pussy juice was flying everywhere so I balled up my hands into a fist and started fist slamming her pussy until I was fucking her ass and fist fucking her pussy.

She was screaming in pain and yelling "Don't stop you are releasing me!"

I could not believe how much she orgasmed and finally I blew another huge load of cum straight up her ass and rammed my hand up her pussy as far as I could.

"Mommy slut made a guttural scream that stood my hair up."

My cock was hurting some kind of bad so I pulled my fist out her pussy, let my cock slide out and fell to me knees.

Mommy slut turned and looked at me with glowing red eyes, her spikes sticking a lot further out, her face in a mean looking snarl, her body transforming in a weird way and she growled, "Finally, someone released me."

I realized quickly, "Oh shit, Mommy slut is not a human."

I got up, grabbed my clothes and ran out the house as fast as I could and never looked back.

LifeUser
LifeUser
74 Followers