All Comments on 'The French Canadian GILF Rocks'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have you ever considered you're just writing for the wrong audience? Your writing is like the KKK showing up to a BLM rally. Your characters are racist stereotypes, your sex is boring and mechanical, and all your stories are the same boring one over and over.

Maybe you should go somewhere else. Get your own blog or website and put your stuff there. That way the rest of us don't have to be constantly reminded of your failures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would also suggest that IR is the wrong audience for your half-a-fag ruminations. You like to portray bisexuality as masculine when, in fact, it's just not. There is a category for your repetitious drivel but it's not here. And your stories are always the same thing with different pretentious (Stevenson Beauregard?) names. Big, fat Haitian guy (you) shares his BBC with a Japanese Muslim Mexican couple where the husband has a willing butthole for your disgusting predilections. SAM!! COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

""I want to know if Haitian dicks fit inside Chinese female butt holes," said Caroline Jocelyn Gravure as she guided Stevenson Fortune's dick into Meng Xi Han's neatly lubricated butt hole."

This is a prime example of why your writing sucks, Sam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...