The French Kiss Lesson

Story Info
Mind blowing sex with a married woman.
1k words
3.9
15.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Name : Aruna

Age: 43

Location : Chennai

Status Married

Education : Graduate

Occupation: Home maker

Height : Medium

Bra Size : 38C

We had been flirting on chat for a few months before I had the chance to travel to Chennai. on work. She had shared her contact number and I shared mine. it is mentioned in parts in this story. She had agreed to meet I picked a hotel close to where she lived and put aside an afternoon to meet her.

Our chats had been fairly flirty but without any cyber-sex. She came across as a simple, uncomplicated and shy person. One of the things she was curious about was 'french-kiss'. She was not sure what it was and she extracted a promise from me to show her if we ever met. She was also curious about oral sex.She came around 11 am. She had refused to share her picture so it was the first time I was seeing her.

She wore an elegant but simple cotton sari. Her face was pleasant with nice even teeth, charming in simplicity. Wheatish colour.. We talked for a few minutes in the lobby, but the lobby was very busy and she did not seem to be at ease, so i suggested we should go to my room and talk.Once in the room I ordered some tea and sandwiches and were talking as we waited for the sandwiches to be delivered. She seemed quite at ease now. Once the tea came, I poured her a cup (with milk and 1 spo on sugar) and she was quite impressed that a man should be making tea for her.

Our general talk continued. I had a sense that she was enjoying talking to me. We were talking about chatting on internet and making friends. I asked her if she had met anyone and she said she had not so far. The number is now complete.Soon enough she said.' hey tell me about the French kiss no'. So i proceeded to explain to her how in a French kiss the partners open their mouth and use their tongues. She, intentionally I think, pretended not to understand. So I got up and went to her and said I will demonstrate it to you. Soon we were kissing... she was a little shy. I urged her to open her mouth as we kissed deeply.

After a few minutes I turned my attention to her neck and ears. I could hear her moaning softly. I told her I wanted to kiss her breasts and I pulled the sari off her bosom.Only the very upper part of her breasts were accessible and I started kissing them. Her musky smell was tuning me on. I was fumbling with the hooks on her blouse till she herself undid them and and unhooked her bra. I pulled the bra off and her heavy breasts tumbled out. I took her nipple in my mouth and gently teased it with my tongue. I was also fondling her other breast and rubbing her nipple which had become hard.

After a few minutes I pulled her to the bed. We were hugging and kissing. I put my hands on her butt and pulled her into me. My hardness was pressing into her now as I reached under her sari to caress her thighs.I felt her breath quicken as I rubbed her pussy through her damp panties. I placed my lips on hers and gave her a long kiss. Somehow we quickly struggled out of our clothes.Our naked bodies were crushing against each other as we hugged yet again. Her hard nipples were pressing against my bare chest while my throbbing cock was right in between our stomachs I began rubbing my hard dick on her pussy while my eyes glared eagerly at her face which was a mix of hesitation, surprise and expectation. Now I entered her and kept thrusting the entire length inch by inch inside her deep pussy. I took a deep breath, retreated a bit and then pushed deep, sending the entire length of my dick inside her pussy making her moan loudly. Her eyes were wide open as also was her mouth. Then, I pulled my dick out of her pussy at one go and watched her look at me with a hint of disappointment in her eyes.I slowly her legs apart, lifting them up in the air enough to let my body settle in between and while she was caught off guard, I drove my dick with all my strength deep inside her pussy again making her scream.

Again my hard dick was deep inside her as I began moving in and out for a while. I kept increasing the momentum of my thrusts while I was getting aroused just watching her going wild with her frantic moans. Her lovely breasts jumped in the air keeping pace with my strokes as my eyes gazed her wonderful globes while my dick kept plumbing her pussy. My hands once in a while reached to her enormous tits and began pinching her nipples. I occasionally leaned forward taking those wonderful hard nipples inside my mouth, keeping them in between my teeth, pulling them gently up and making her groan in joy.Every time my mouth landed on her breasts, her hands held my head with amazing strength as if she wasn't letting my mouth get off her breasts. I kept sucking those fleshy melons with hunger even as I was thrusting into her. I could sense her orgasm was close and kept up my thrusting.

Soon I felt her thighs tremble and her pelvis arched..she was cumming.. and hard!!.She went a little limp, but I continued my deep strokes. Soon she was cumming again and this time I joined her shooting my hot sperm deep inside her. She hugged me tight and shivered as her orgasm swept through her. But I was still hard and continued thrusting. I knew she was reaching a third orgasm. This time it was very strong. Her pussy quivered and clenched me inside, squeezing my last drops of sperm.