The Game Ch. 04

Story Info
Jen tips her hand, Sam takes a risk.
2.2k words
4.51
6.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen tips her hand, Sam and Alan find there are more levels to their game, Sam takes a risk.

Alan again found himself sweating. For the second weekend in a row, he was working in the heat. Neither he nor Sam had said anything the wild weekend before when Sam kept him naked for hours until finally making him jerk off outside. When the memories of that experience popped up Alan thought maybe he dreamed it but the butterflies in his stomach and the stirring in his boxers told a different story.

This time, the issue which had him sweating and swearing was the washing machine. The A/C had gotten fixed, thank god, but now the washer was acting up. Alan sat cross legged in the garage with the appliance partially disassembled and the pieces surrounding him like driftwood as he watched another YouTube video on washing machine troubleshooting.

"How's it going babe?" asked Sam, stepping into the garage.

"It's not looking good Sam." Alan dejectedly replied, standing up and wiping his hands on a rag. "I think this thing is beyond repair and after just paying for the HVAC I really don't want to have to buy a new washer."

"Maybe we can find one cheap on Craigslist or something?" suggested Sam. "Why don't you take a break for a minute and we can go for a walk."

"Good idea", Alan replied, stretching out his back. "I've been hunched over for like an hour and my back is killing me."

Alan and Sam enjoyed a relaxing walk around the neighborhood and just as they were getting home, noticed the neighbor's car pulling into the driveway. They both extended friendly waves as usual but Alan noticed a change in Sam's body language. Almost a little tense, like she just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Before Alan could say anything the women got out of the car and approached them, where they converged at the end of the driveway.

"Hi, I'm Jenn!" she chirped. "I am so sorry that it took so long to properly introduce myself and chat!"

Alan responded, "Hi Jenn, no problem at all! It's great to finally meet you."

Sam stood almost frozen and Alan added, "And this is my wife, Sam", which finally snapped her out of her daze and she let out a quiet, "Nice to meet you Jenn."

"How about this weather?" said Jenn, "I think the heart wave is finally about to snap. Did I see an HVAC repair van in your driveway earlier this week?"

Alan responded, "Yes, unfortunately you did but luckily that is fixed."

"Oh that is awful, you all must have been sweltering in the heat!" Jenn responded. "You know, anytime you want to jump in the pool just feel free!"

"That is so kind of you Jenn!" responded Alan.

"Well you know, sometimes a little fresh air on your skin in the cool evening does wonders!" Jenn said with a little coy smile.

Sam coughed, "Alan maybe we should head in and see about finding a new washer..."

Alan, being somewhat oblivious to Sam's discomfort, continued his small talk with Jenn, "Oh yeah, so get this - we got the HVAC fixed but now the washer is broken so that'll be another swipe of the credit card."

Jenn smiled again, "Well if you need to get a load out, err done, just let me know, I'll be happy to help! See you later!" and turned to head inside.

As Alan and Sam walked in the front door, he finally said "Sam what was up with that - you were acting kind of weird."

"So", Sam began, "last Saturday was kind of wild and I know we haven't talked about it. And I didn't want to make things weird since it was really fun..." Sam trailed off.

"It was fun", responded Alan hopefully, "and I'd be into doing something like that again if you are?"

"I am babe...but...I think there is maybe a small chance that she saw you."

"Are you kidding me?!" Alan exclaimed. "What did she see?!"

"Well...after you know, you finished and I let you back inside, I think I maybe might have seen something moving in her yard. It was probably just a squirrel or something."

"Sam, are you serious? Do you really think that she saw me jerking off in the backyard and you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't want to ruin something that was fun for us," Sam replied sadly. "And now that you know you won't want to do things that are maybe a little kinky."

"Sam, it's ok. Please don't be sad. I mean, if she didn't call the cops and even came over to finally say hi to us then I don't think it's a problem."

"You don't care that she may have seen you?" replied Sam, hopefully.

"I mean at first it was sort of a shock but now it's kind of hot. I never really thought about doing...that...with anyone watching, even you. I certainly never considered that another woman would be watching as well", Alan responded, with the butterflies in his stomach flapping away. "Do you care that she might have seen me?"

Sam paused, thinking that there was something really sexy about the idea of her man being watched by another woman, and said "Do you know what I was doing while I was watching you?"

"What were you doing?" Asked Alan.

"This...", Sam replied and slowly started rubbing her pussy over her yoga pants.

"Tell me what you are doing Sam," said Alan. "Say it outloud."

"I'm touching my pussy baby. And I want you to take those clothes off now."

Alan did as she said, immediately kicking off his flip flops, ripping off his tee shirt and tossing it on the floor. His pants and boxers followed.

Sam's eyes were immediately drawn to cock, already impossibly hard. She reached down and collected his discarding clothing, dropping it in a pile next to her feet.

"Play with that hard cock baby. I want to watch you." Sam purred.

Again Alan did what she said, grabbing his cock and jerking as Sam watched and licked her lips, her handing now moving up to get inside her yoga pants.

Alan moved in to kiss Sam and she stopped him with the hand not busy exploring the wet folds of her pussy.

"No. I will tell you what to do. And right now I want you to jerk that hard cock until it cums."

Alan needed no more encouragement. He stood completely naked in the middle of the living room as his fully clothed wife masturbated and watched him.

"Baby I am going to cum so soon.", Alan moaned.

"Good", Sam purred, "cum for me naked boy and maybe I'll let you have these clothes back...", gesturing to the pile of clothes on the floor, "...or maybe I won't and you'll have to stay all naked for me until I say so. And maybe I won't make you march outside naked and jerk off for the neighbor."

The emphasis on his nakedness, Sam's control and the threat of performing for Jenn was too much for Alan to bear and he moaned, "Oh Sam, I'm going to cum!" and unloaded on the hardware floor and Sam's feet in her flip flops.

As Sam felt the cum hit her she could hold off no longer and enjoyed her own powerful orgasm, her knees buckling as she cried out in pleasure.

Both Alan and Sam came down from their high and noticed the mess that was made.

Sam reached down and first picked up Alan's tee shirt, using that to wipe the cum off her feet. Next she picked up Alan's shorts and used them to wipe up the cum on the floor. Finally she picked up Alan's boxers and used them to wipe off her hands, which were still wet from her pussy.

"Baby, do you want these clothes back now?" asked Sam. "I will gladly let you have them but they are all covered with cum."

Alan, picking up on the game Sam was playing, responded "So my choice here is to stay totally naked or wear clothes that are covered in both our cum?"

"Yep", replied Sam cheerfully.

"I think I'll go get a beer." smiled Alan as he padded toward the kitchen.

Sam smiled and thought, "god I love this new game", and picked up the pile of soiled clothes, heading to the bedroom. As she dropped the clothes into the hamper she remembered that the washing machine was broken.

"Shit!" Sam said to herself. "This is a problem".

"Maybe I'll take Jenn up on her offer to help" Sam thought, still thinking about her seeing Alan.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jen walked into her house and dropped her purse and keys on the dining room table. "I can't believe that I just did that", she thought. "I don't know what came over me, god I must have been so obvious". But she knew, because ever since last weekend she could not get the picture of her neighbor butt ass naked and jerking off in the backyard.

Every night this week she had gone out to the pool in the hopes of catching another performance and every night she gave up and went to bed disappointed. However, that didn't stop her from masturbating before going to sleep, twice the night before.

This was a level of sexual frustration that Jenn hadn't experienced, even at the worst of her dead marriage. She had even looked up male strip clubs in the area to try to scratch this itch but was too worried about someone she knew seeing her car in the parking lot to do it.

Her web search for strip clubs did yield some other interesting results - namely something called CFNM, which was exactly what she was punching into her phone as she paced around the house.

Jenn was greeted with hundreds, if not thousands of images of totally nude men showing everything off for women. Videos of male strippers at clubs, something called life drawing classes which seemed to be popular at bachelorette parties in England, CFNM parties where naked men waited hand and foot on women.

Just as Jenn's restless pacing and relentless phone scrolling led her to the bedroom, where she would undoubtedly end up masterbating yet again, the doorbell rang.

"Ugh." Jenn shrugged as she tossed her phone on the bed and went to answer the door.

Opening the door, she saw Sam carrying a laundry basket and perked up. "Maybe I wasn't that obvious", Jenn thought hopefully.

"Sam! Hey I am so glad you came over!" Jen cheerfully said, inviting Sam in.

"It was so kind of you to offer to let us do laundry here and honestly I really need to get some done! Plus it'll be nice to have some girl time - I haven't really made any friends here yet"

"Absolutely! Let's get this started and we'll have a drink while we wait - are you a wine fan?" Jenn asked as she led Sam toward the kitchen and attached laundry area.

"Sure, that sounds great, I'd love a glass Jenn."

"Let me take that basket from you, there is a bottle of white in the fridge and the glasses are in the cabinet above the sink."

Sam paused, knowing that the clothes in the basket were obviously soiled with cum stains. "Oh Jenn, I can't ask you to do that - let me put this stuff in".

"Nonsense", Jenn responded, "you are my guest, I won't hear of it." and took the basket away from Sam before she could even make a move to stop her.

With nothing else to do Sam grabbed the wine from the fridge and the glasses from the cabinet and Jenn took the basket toward the washer and dryer, continuing to say, "It's so nice to have a friend next door, my ex husband and I were very close to the family that you bought the house from".

"Well you have a lovely home", Sam responded, feeling like she was tied to the train tracks as Jenn started to add the clothing to the washing machine.

"Oh thank you! Got it all in the divorce. I know for fact that it chaps my ex's ass!"

Sam couldn't help but chuckle, Jenn was such an open person and she could already tell they would be friends if it weren't for the fact that she was about to find Alan's cum stained clothes in the laundry basket. But then again, Jenn did pretty heavily hint that she saw him in the yard last weekend.

Sam turned to the counter to pour the wine as Jenn got to the bottom of the laundry basket. She pulled out a tee shirt, which she noticed was the one that Alan was wearing just a few minutes before. She also noticed a pretty large white stain that was undeniably cum. Glancing over her shoulder she was Sam was busy pouring the wine and tossed the shirt into the washer. Next she saw the shorts Alan was wearing, again with cum stains all over them, and added those to the washer. Finally she saw the boxer shorts and tossed those in as well.

"Well this is interesting." thought Jenn, as she closed the washer and started the cycle.

To be continued.