All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 04'

by joejames224466

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Intrepid47Intrepid476 months ago

Joe! That's just wrong, man!

I did not have time to start reading a story this morning, when I started reading yours. And now I've finished all of it and I'm eager for more!

And what an excellent way to start!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really like the promise this story has, and have definitely enjoyed parts of it where Alan is naked. So far though it seems more story and character development with some teases of his clothes being locked up, and having to walk to Jenn's naked. Hopefully the next chapters will have Jenn teaching Sam how to dominate him, and then get on with more actual story. Maybe Jenn can add some friends too, so that Alan is completely naked at Jenn's, away from his clothes, with Sam and maybe other friends on Jenn's. Then they could tease, edge and deny Alan, and eventually allow him to cum for them - and then have to remain naked and serve the women even after cumming. I definitely fantasize being in Alan's position!

I look forward to more. Please consider making each chapter longer and more frequent. It seems many weeks or longer go by and then only a few more paragraphs are posted.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this CFNM story and this CFNM series. Please keep it coming/cumming! Hopefully Sam took all of Alan's clothes to Jenn's place, and she calls him to cover over naked and cool off in the pool. And they could both tease and play with him. Maybe more friends drop over and he has to entertain all of them; cum as many times as they want him to. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story, I really Wanna see how she got him yo AGREE to lock His clothes away eventually

DHarper25DHarper25about 1 month ago

I love this story and this series. I've been hanging out for chapter 5! Can't wait to see what happens when Alan is naked in front of both Sam and Jenn! If Sam took all of Alan's clothes to Jenn's, he may have to go over naked to collect them ... or rather, cool off in the pool while the women use him over and over ;-) Hope for more chapters when you have time (just sending encouragement as it's a great story!).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous