The Games We Play Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up sleeping till 10am and when I woke, Evan was in bed with me. He welcomed me to the day by laying prone while I rode his cock. The man behind me has the best cock of any man I have ever been with, but Evan is a close second. He told me Kara and Jacob had some errands to run and we were welcome to make ourselves at home and use the pool.

We were in the pool when they returned and immediately Jacob called me over. He took my bikini top off and smiled at me and said, "Much better!" And we laughed. It was so fun that 36 hours after we had consummated our fuck buddy status, we were already playful and comfortable. It made me feel good that I was with a strong man who took what he wanted. You are not that man, and don't get me wrong, I love having my submissive little pet to play with, but a woman needs a real man and now I have two real men and in that moment of playful fun, it made me feel really good.

I kept the playfulness going and said to Jacob, "You can't have the wife of one of your employees topless in your pool! That's inappropriate!"

He showed mock concern and told me to get out of the pool. Then he told me to take off my bikini bottom, which I did slowly and teasingly, and then he said, "There, now my employee's wife isn't topless, she is butt naked! Problem solved!"

We all laughed, and Kara walked up behind me and started to let her hands roam my naked body. She whispered in my ear, "Time for me to get you off."

Then Kara took my hand and led me over to the bar and helped me jump onto the bar. Then, in full view of both Evan and Jacob, she started to pleasure me. And let me tell you, the pleasure was off the charts.

I will gratefully take Evan or Jacob's cock in me and when either of the fuck me, it is way past ordinary and light years ahead of any sex we used to have, but getting my pussy pleasured by a talented woman, I am not going to lie, that's different, but equally as amazing. Kara played with me for 20 full minutes, edging me multiple times until she finally finished me.

Hey baby, hey little chastity boy, you know what I did? I came so hard I squirted. Yep, your wife blasted poor Kara's face with my juices. I just shrieked with delight and Kara just kept licking and sucking and almost made me pass out. I finally had to push her away. She rose up and with a soaking wet face, she threw her lips at mine, and we made out passionately. I finally broke the kiss and practically screamed at her, "You can do that anytime you want! AND you have to teach me to please another woman like that! Fuck that was incredible!"

"Yes, it was!" Evan spoke and he grabbed Kara by the hair and pulled her over to the patio table, bent her over it, pulled up her skirt and pushed her thong to the side and rammed his cock into her. I had never seen him that dominant and to be honest it made me jealous. I watched him take Kara and heard her scream as he roughly fucked her. It didn't last long, but it was incredible to see these two fully into their hard fuck.

Evan unloaded into Kara just as she shrieked that she was cumming. They finished in a flurry of lust and then he pulled out, slapped her hard on the ass and grabbed her by the hair and spun her around and and pushed her to her knees. Kara knew her task. She sucked the remaining cum from his cock and cleaned it completely.

As this scene played out, Jacob pulled me off the bar and stood behind me and played with my breasts. I could feel his cock get hard, and he pressed it against my ass. Finally, as Kara dropped to her knees to clean her man's cock, I spun around and dropped to my knees and pulled my lover's cock out. The one that is buried in my pussy right now, and the one that always feels amazing, it feels just as good when it's in my mouth and I was so worked up at this point I just went completely porn star on your boss.

His cock felt unbelievably good in my mouth, and it felt completely right to be devoting every ounce of energy I had to pleasuring Him. As I was doing this, Evan came and grabbed me by the hips and pulled me up onto my feet, and then I was bent over with Jacob's cock in my mouth and Evan's cock buried in my pussy. That's right baby, bucket list item got taken care of. I was being spit roasted by the two best cocks in the world, wielded by two men who can have me anytime they want.

Evan fucked me slowly and powerfully and we got into a rhythm. As he thrust into me, I went deep throat on your boss's perfect cock. I literally thought I was in heaven, and I wanted to beg them to promise to do this often but it's kind of hard to speak when you are impaled on a cock as perfect as Jacob's.

The rhythm kept going, and even though I had recently had a soul-shaking orgasm via the tongue and lips of Keira, I could feel another strong climax building in me. Evan grabbed my hips and started to really pound me while Jacob grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. Some might consider it demeaning that I was being used by these two men but being used by perfection is perfect in its own way. I heard Jacob speak to Evan "on the count of 10. Let's fill my employee's slut of a wife full of our cum. Let's remind her that she's at her best when there's a cock buried in both her pussy and her mouth."

Just like I had never seen Evan so aggressive when he fucked Kara, I'd never heard Jacob be so dominant before. But let me tell you, if I wanted it to get fucked hard earlier, hearing him call me a slut and dominate me, took my arousal to DEFCON five. And sure enough, Jacob counted down, and both men used the countdown to fuck me as hard as they could. A climax was coming for all three of us and I was actually just trying not to hit it before the count of one. Jacob's cock was going down my throat with each thrust from Evan as my mouth just hung open because I was so much orgasmic bliss.

The 10 seconds felt like I had died and gone to heaven, and I was in a state of euphoria! I literally think I experienced sexual pleasure at an entire plane above anything I had ever experienced before. I could hear Jacob counting down slowly and forcefully, and I could certainly feel both men using my body for their pleasure, but mostly I just felt perfect. I was perfectly being used by two strong men, and as my ears heard Jacob say one, I could hold out no longer, and I started the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced.

My entire body felt the orgasm and my entire body had never been happier and more pleasure filled. As I exploded into my orgasm, both men filled me with their cum. Jacob came right down my throat, and somehow, while I should've been choking or struggling, I wasn't. I just kept my mouth and throat open and felt him permanently mark me as his. At the same time, I could feel Evan unloading himself into my very grateful pussy.

My orgasmic bliss continued for what seemed like eternity, but was probably only another couple minutes, but if I added up all the pleasure you have ever given me in our entire time together, the total of that pleasure would fall short of what Evan and Jacob had just delivered to me. It was that good.

Finally, I felt Evan pull out and then he rubbed our mixed juices around my ass with his hands. He has such strong hands. I pushed back with my ass, feeling like his property, but it wasn't a demeaning feeling. It was a safe and wonderful feeling. I knew I had a boyfriend who would always take care of me, as long as I took care of him. It was kind of like you as my loyal cuck, always obeying and submitting to me, I take care of your need to be submissive and humiliated and you take care of my need for stability and loyalty. OK, one difference; Evan of course can fuck me anytime he wants. But as he rubbed me after fucking me so well, I still realized the primary cock in my life, the primary man in my life, was in front of me.

I sucked on Jacob's cock getting every last drop of his cum out and cleaning his perfect cock for him. He let go of my hair and I rose up and even though my boyfriend was directly behind me, I ignored him and kissed the man I belonged to. I kissed Jacob with a passion that almost scared me. I could feel Jacob and I becoming one through that kiss. I could feel myself transitioning from Evan to Jacob and it felt right. It became clear, as long as he would have me, that I belonged to Jacob.

So, baby, I belong to your boss now. He comes first. Jacob comes first. I want you to say that baby, I want you, while you sit there, playing with your caged dick, watching my perfect man drive me to another soul shaking orgasm, I want you to say what we all know is true. I wanna hear you say that you understand that Jacob is my man and I belong to him. I want you to say you understand that he can have me anyway he wants, anytime he wants, anywhere he wants. Announce your complete and total submission to Jacob. Announce that he is the boss on all levels now. Tell us that you understand that the games we are playing now are for keeps and Jacob is the winner of those games.

Scott looked up at the camera and said, "I understand you belong to Jacob now, and I am happy for you. He obviously is the better man and brings you great pleasure. He is my boss, and now he is my boss on all levels because I work for him in the office, and I submit to him outside of the office. My wife belongs to Jacob. My wife belongs to Jacob. My wife belongs to Jacob. My wife belongs to Jacob."

Jacob took control. "Yes she does, and so do you. Now, I am going to cut this call short because I want to finish your wife in privacy. We are going to have glorious orgasms and you are going to go into your hotel bathroom and take a cold shower for 10 minutes. That is not a suggestion, that is an order from your boss. Think of how your wife is in a state of perfect pleasure delivered by your boss and feel your dick fight to stay hard at the thought while the cold water pushes it to shrivel up and retreat. Be back online tomorrow at the same time, in the same condition, and we will tell you the rest of the story. Goodbye now cucky."

And as he said that Jacob pressed the remote and shut down the TV and the connection. It was time for the real man and real woman to finish what they started. We had planned to go further with my husband tonight but Jacob made an audible and I never doubt his audibles.

"Time to cum hard, Julie. Then we can go have a very public dinner and retire back to your place. Tonight, I want to fuck you in your marital bed."

"Finish me, Jacob. We just finished off my husband's dignity, now finish what you started and make me cum!"

And that is exactly what he did! I came hard, and so did he. As we finally phased down and were just enjoying the afterglow, Jacob's phone buzzed.

Cold shower complete, cold water won battle. Thank you both for including me. I know my place and will embrace it. I look forward to tomorrow more than you can imagine. Cucky (and chastity) Boy.

We laughed, kissed again, and started to get dressed. "Chinese good for you?"

"Anything you want Jacob; anything, anytime, anywhere." I had never spoken truer words.

To be continued ...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!

12