All Comments on 'The Gangster Ch. 01'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Baldy74Baldy745 months ago

Should have just divorced her straight away! Why stay in a marriage that will ultimately destroy you? Just sad really, I hope he just leaves and finds a woman he can have a real future with. If he stays he'll slowly die.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsir5 months ago

The thing is her moms husband knew the deal and still married her, he on they outher hand was only made aware of this after he had married her and totally blind sided. That would be grounds for annulment, one thing is for sure is I would never touch her again. She is the definetion of a soiled woman.

rlmdadrlmdad5 months ago

The damage has already been done, the marriage is, and always was fated to be a sham. Gabrielle and Silvio should have told him long before he proposed to their daughter Sophia. That would have at least given him the opportunity to make an informed decision to become a knowing cuckold. He is in a no win situation and has already lost his wife to Gianni (thanks in a very large part to the influence of her mother, Gabrielle) He'd be better off divorcing her for irreconcilable differences, although Frank and Gianni probably wouldn't allow that. Best option is just to run. It's hinted at that trying to use the Rossi family might be an option, but as powerful a crime family as they are reported to be I'm sure they already know about the situation. (Just my two cents)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
kill the father and son

I would have say no, and then gone and shot the father and son even if it mean that I would have died. Pepole that axt like that father and son has to be put down or it will never stop. If i would have accept it, that would mean that I would not protect my wife or my maybe daughter to be so that is the reason why i would risk my life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Find a way to drive a pipe up Gianni's ass.

Then leave Sophia for a Rossi heir.

Set up a visit with Frank and Gabriella bringing along

Silvio in the room.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Yes, great premise for a story. Plus, he finally seems to be developing some balls. All that stupid posturing at the beginning... but no action. It's now been going on for months and the dickhead is only now visiting his FIL to ask about his version of what has happened over the years.

Obviously he has no experience with guns or explosives. Plus, it takes a certain kind of person to point a gun at someone and pull the trigger, killing him. He would immediately have to be able to deal with the body guards as well. One thing he could do is the traditional "women's way" of killing... Poison!

But at some stage... he either accepts the situation... or he "takes out" BOTH the father (Frank) and the son,,, and make it known to the Rossi Family that HE is now their contact. But does he have the balls for that? We will see.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He should play that he's been corrupted. He becomes a man with multiple other lovers. He tells Frank that he agrees with fucking other women, and begins dominating both Gabrielle and Sophia, making them his whores. When he wins confidence from Frank, he gets them into a party, and kills them both...taking over power. Then, he turns both women onto drugs, and rents them to the gang as paid whores...they were anyway.

BluEyedBikerBluEyedBiker5 months ago

She'll fall under the same spell as her mother and enjoy it. He should leave her behind and find someone else away from that area, preferably a different country to be safe.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah, why wouldn't he quietly move things he wants to keep, empty the accounts and run as fast and far as he can. He sure shouldn't touch the slut after that greasy fucker has used her, he wouldn't want to fuck up and get her pregnant. It would make it a better story than him just being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Run and don't tell her. If she loved him she would have told him about things before he was trapped. I can't imagine this fool having any feelings for the slut, knowing what he knows now.

Blueyes2022Blueyes20225 months ago

He should run without her. She got him caught up in this mess. Sophia should then become a wet fish to the son, pissing him off to find and get revenge on Luca. He would take it out on Sophia, but Frank won't let him, so the cat and mouse game between Luca and Gianni begins. The longer Luca is away, the more pissed off he becomes.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor635 months ago

Love the story. I hope for pain from the mother and gangster.

The mother is a real butch, she needs to get hers. The wife likes it so it is enevitable that she falls in love with the the gangster. The mother and father in law can not be trusted. I would pack and leave in the middle of the night. I would give my wife 5 minutes to decide, him or me.

6King6King5 months ago

The only way this could be more chapters is if it stays in cuck mode. He should cut and run. Sophia pretends like she didn't know her mother was a mistress, but that's not as realistic as her being groomed for Gianni. If he gets his own mistress and cuts off his wife, they'll go after her. He needs to man up and move on. There are worse things than death.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor5 months ago

The sorry is good, well written, falls short in the erotic category though. Your concepts are great, but your not painting any pictures for the reader.

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Running without Sophia, she’s damaged good and he should go to the FBI.

TeggeTegge5 months ago

Great beginning. Another conundrum to figure out. Firstly I feel her Mom isn't to be trusted ever. Sophia has embraced the situation with Gianni. She only shows remorse when around Luca. You have built an incredible problem that may not have a happy solution. Should he kill Gianni? Then have to kill his two goons and still probably get killed anyway. Find another woman and except it...I think not. Mom and hubby knew before their marriage but Luca did not. Yup it's a mess. Looking forward you proceed from here. Good Luck!

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

The wife Sophia is a whore and loves being a mistress. She rather stay with Giovanii than her husband. She only resisted at first to try to keep hubby compliant, but wouldn't mind being a full time kept woman. Hubby's only chance is to disappear and make a new life somewhere else. Sophia had to know this was coming. That she would be cucking hubby. She is a slut and a whore having a good time with two men. 5 stars Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey, just take his father-in-laws advice and find his own mistress. Start living large and fake the rest of it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Quick ending; This sad arrangement went on for some months with Sophia leaving every Saturday evening and Luca drinking himself stupid and crying himself to sleep. But so often with bullies they do not see their fate as anything but privileged and long. The big game had been on and the "family" team lost, Gianni was seriously mad and looking for trouble. Walking down the street he had gotten away from his heavies when he game across a young boy with his girl wearing the opposition colours. Giani saw red and hit the boy just once, the boy went down and never came back up. All witnessed by the town and bar's CCTV. There was no arguing and Gianni went to jail. Dad would get him out on appeal of course. So Gianni had nothing to worry about. But the Queens of one of the black gangs saw Gianni in the shower and wanted him. Gianni went to fight the Queen and was kicking the life out of him when three of the black gang came in to the shower. Gianni was left to bleed out. The only thing remaining is can Luca and Sophia rec over their relationship or will she forever pine about a big cock.

The End, by David_Df.

Thank you Satindesires

mazk1098mazk10985 months ago

Nah, husband should just dump cheating wife and leave, preferably somewhere far away. It hurts me to say this, but realistically his chances for succesfull revenge are close to null, if they even exist ;)

P.S. If this story happened in 1920s, instead modern times, then assuming it takes place on Sicily, MC would have quite big chance for revenge - he'd have to simply wait for Facist to start cracking down the Mafia and actively cooperate ;)

Anyway, 4*

CriosCrios5 months ago

Can’t wait for part 2.

Suggested ending somewhere along the lines of radk’s Nuclear Response: Gianni eventually shares Sophia among his friends and business associates. Luca has an HIV-positive friend who, posing as one of Gianni’s associates, has sex with Sophia. Sophia contracts HIV (Luca’s stopped having sex with her by this point) and infects Gianni, his friend and associates. Eventually they all come down with AIDS. Gianni kills Sophia and is killed by his friends in turn.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Luca should get. Mistress

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Leave

He should quietly make plans to leave .When she has left for a Saturday date,he should up and leave.As for being found it would take a lot of trouble to find him,if he didn't want to be found.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story. Exceptional dilemma that you have created for the characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just let Gianni have her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES