The Gangster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle recovered quickly, "You need to let this go Luca, for your own good. It is better that you don't know everything; Silvio is happier not knowing. It's no good trying to fight something which is inevitable."

"You're proud of being his mistress aren't you and you enjoy it."

Gabrielle straightened and regained her usual haughty look, "Yes I enjoy it, Frank is a wonderful lover, you should be proud of Sophia: the way she has coped with this and still being a great wife to you. You should take a leaf out of Silvio's book and use the advantages. I am sure Frank and Gianni would give you a step up.

"I am not taking anything from those two evil bastards. The aren't some heroic Robin Hood characters, you're sharing your bed and opening your legs for a thief and murderer."

I could see her choke back a response to that, "She was talking about asking for break for Christ's sake, don't you get it, you're putting her in danger. What would you prefer, her suffering every time she has to see him? A woman is capable of satisfying two men in her life, I am proof of that, it doesn't mean she loves you any less."

"It's clear she is the opposite of suffering and is more than happy to satisfy two men, exactly as you advised and encouraged her... just get the fuck out Gabrielle!"

***

I was waiting for Sophia to finish getting ready and leave for her Saturday date when there was a loud thumping at the door. I went to answer with Sophia running down the stairs to stand behind me; opening the door an inch before Angelo and Jimmy forced their way in. They looked around and nodded at the doorway... Gianni walked in at the signal.

"I hear you have been asking a lot of questions, I think it's time you had a demonstration of exactly who is in charge and what is involved in my relationship with Sophia."

The two heavies restrained me pinning me to the kitchen wall.

"Sophia, get over the table and we'll get some cock into you."

"What! No I can't do that, not here, not in front of..."

"Don't be shy, you certainly aren't when we go back to my place. I hear you're thinking about a break from me, but we both know you don't really want that."

He turned to me, "You need to see this how she reacts; none of this is against her will."

Gianni grabbed her wrist and pushed her face first over the kitchen table before lifting her dress up showing her panties and stockings.

"You see, she wears stockings for me because she likes fucking in them."

I pushed forward, only to have my head planted back against the wall with a dull thud by Jimmy.

"Now Sophia, how would you like my cock inside you. You usually beg for it and it's about time your husband understood the reality of our situation."

He unbuckled, pulled Sophia's panties aside and eased his big cock into her. I could see Sophia trying not to react as Gianni continued his vitriol.

"I am not saying its true love, but there is no doubt she enjoys the extra cock, maybe she just needs more girth than you can offer."

Time seemed to stand still as Gianni drove his cock into her repeatedly, "She is trying to cover her reaction for your benefit, but she can't last, she always cums when getting a good hard fucking. It's just a matter of laying enough pipe in to that exceptional honey pot."

Sophia began whimpering.

"There she goes, told you she loves my cock in her."

More whimpering morphed into a fairly constant moan from Sophia. If she was embarrassed about three guys watching it was no longer showing.

"Told you, she is made for fucking."

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhh fuck."

Ten minutes later and the table was under strain, as Sophia swore her way through another orgasm before Gianni announced his own release.

"Fuck, here it comesss!"

Everything went deathly quiet.

Gianni slapped her arse, "There you go, all filled up again; great fuck as always sweetheart. You really are an exceptional piece of pussy."

He withdrew, his cum dribbling to the floor. Sophia immediately stood and ran to bedroom crying. Gianni re-buckled his trousers and tucked his shirt in.

"She is mine whenever I say she is. You don't get to question anything. We can play nice and limit it to Saturday nights or I can take her away completely."

I didn't reply, for the first time in my life realising I wanted to kill someone. At his nod, Angelo punched me in the gut doubling me over, it felt like a sledgehammer. Sophia ran back out hearing my initial grunt and coughing to catch my breath.

"You swore you wouldn't hurt him."

"I haven't... yet! But you had better make sure you both get the message, they will be no breaks or trips."

With that they left, Sophia knelt beside me still crying, "Are you Ok? I am sorry; I can't control what he does to me."

"Well there's no doubt that you enjoy your time with him and why you are so eager."

"I can't help it, it's a physical reaction, he is big and it seems to hit the perfect spot, he's good at it I guess."

I was in turmoil; the honest truth was I had never seen Sophia react like that when we made love.

Sophia seemed to read my thoughts again, "It's not like us making love, those intense feelings and the closeness afterwards."

"No, it's fucking... but it gets you off."

"I prefer us, you saw how he is. He was trying to demonstrate that he is in charge; but he only showed how it's not about making love when I am with him. He is demanding, there is no tenderness or feelings. This would never have happened if you hadn't followed us."

"It wouldn't have happened if you hadn't told him, are you passing on all of our conversations to you lover?"

"No I only told mum, I asked her for advice because you were so upset seeing me in the restaurant and I couldn't think how to explain it or how to help you cope with it."

"Well if you didn't pass it on, she did. I guess you don't get to tell the Godfather's mistress to fuck off and remind her she is sleeping with a murderer."

***

I found myself going to see the only person who could empathise with my position, Silvio, Sophia's father.

"I had expected a visit from you earlier."

"Yeah well it's not something I wanted to share or discuss; but I need to know how you coped, I think I am going mad."

"I found a way but I knew in advance, so it was easier. It's not like I had a lot of choice; it wasn't just my business, they threatened my extended family as well."

That was new information which Gabrielle had omitted; I filled him in on what had happened with Gianni including the kitchen assault.

He looked upset, "What a pig, Frank isn't as bad as that; I hate to see her put in this position. Sophia is my only daughter, I refused to have other kids as I couldn't be certain they would be mine. Gabrielle thinks she gets the best of both of us, me and Frank... but she never got all of me."

"Oh, how is that?"

"I never committed to her fully, I love her in a way but I am not 'in love' with her; and over the years I've had my own liaisons and the latest one is quite serious. When she is out on a date, I go and see the widow along the doors. She knows the situation and that I'd leave Gabrielle to be with her if I was free."

"Does Gabrielle know?"

"No she is too wrapped up in being the godfather's mistress. Frank knows though, nothing much evades his attention. Maybe he thinks I deserve something for putting up with all this shit."

"I have seen Gabrielle with Frank together; she seems to have a good time, so does Sophia."

"Yeah I guessed as much, the initial reluctance wore off pretty quickly, I knew she liked the kudos and lifestyle and I think she's in love with him. He might even love her as well, but he can't afford to lose that wife of his, she is too well connected, she was a Rossi before she married Frank. They want Gianni to marry into the same family to keep the links going."

Danny was distantly related to the Rossi's; their reputation was even worse than Frank's organisation, "The Rossi's, I had no idea."

"Yeah its part of the reason Frank has stayed in power so long, no one can challenge both families. Frank did say something interesting once, something about never backing a guy into a corner with nowhere to run, unless you intended finishing him off. He never rubbed my face in it and provided the protection and extra business, maybe Gianni hasn't learned that lesson."

"Yeah but he has us over a barrel never the less, that demonstration in our kitchen shows how untouchable he feels."

"Sophia isn't her mother, I know she loves you. What's more she needs you, none of this can be easy for her!"

***

I struggled to work through the options as I was so unsure about Sophia. On one hand she swore she loved me, she didn't like this at all and she was doing it to protect us. On the other, she was clearly having a good time and as Gianni had so blatantly demonstrated she enjoyed the sex; despite saying she didn't want to.

Going back through my options; I spent a lot of time trying to think of a way to kill Gianni. With guards and security it would need to be a shooting, I didn't even know where to get a gun, let alone use it proficiently. Asking the couple of shady characters I knew would no doubt get back to Gianni, they owned the streets.

I was back to the plan of running, but would it be just me or me and Sophia?

Shit what do I do?

*****

I have two outlines for the 2nd Chapter but keep changing my mind on how things should play out.

What do you think? What should Luca do?

Is Sophia an innocent protecting her husband or a cheat enjoying her affair?

Feel free to come up with you own version, you don't need my permission.

I should get my version of Chapter 2 out within a couple of days, thanks for reading so far.

12