All Comments on 'The Gangster Ch. 02'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
012Say012Say5 months ago

I was surprised by the ending and liked it. Your suggested alternate seems boring. As is I think well done and 5 from me.

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ NAILED IT !!! The alternate thought almost made drop to four stars though.

Wiz1002Wiz10025 months ago

I liked your ending, but no body comes out smelling of roses in these scenarios and everyone lost something in the end, even if Luca did end up with Isabella.

I’m a believer in the saying: crime never pays!!

Bullrider14Bullrider145 months ago

I thought the ending was great I hope some others try to write some other endings. I would have liked to see Sophia down on her luck that Luca and Isabella hire he to be their maid. And she has to listen to them having sex all the time.

rlmdadrlmdad5 months ago

Liked the ending with the exception of Luca's involvement with Isabella Rossi. I follow why Luca would contact the Rossi family with the Valentine's Day date information in the hopes of getting some payback on Frank and Gianni. But, I find it hard to believe Luca would voluntarily enter into a relationship that would simply be a mirror image of the Frank/Gabriella or Gianni/Sophia forced companionship. Then again, maybe Luca was forced into it, much as Gabriella and Sophia had been forced, by the Rossi family as a further revenge for the affront to the Rossi family honor.

slowhand21slowhand215 months ago

The treacherous bitch sealed her fate when she told Gianni about Luca’s plan to run. She was a whore who loved her role.

CriosCrios5 months ago

YES! Perfect ending. Sophia ratted Luca out because she didn't want to give up all the good stuff she got being Gianni's mistress. Gabrielle being in an insane asylum is perfect.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

10 Big Blazing Star! I love a Happy Ending! Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with 6King, you nailed the deserved consequences.

Almost better than the suggested pipe driven up Gianni's ass.

Nice touch by Luca introducing Sophia to Isabella.

Dalton402Dalton4025 months ago

Good story, I don't like what happened to Sophia though. It was a little extreme, too much even for gangsters so lost one star.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Yes, a great ending. Both Frank and the son had to die. Luca lacked the ability and balls to do it himself so passing on that contact info to his enemy was the perfect solution. "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend". Also, Sophia had to go. I guessed it was her that told Gianni. Cheers.

TeggeTegge5 months ago

Ha ha, good ending...I think Sophia should have killed him in his sleep. She was already lost.

opheliusophelius5 months ago

You picked the most appropriate ending. Reconciliation would have just made him look pathetic given the magnitude of Sophia’s betrayal.

Regguy69Regguy695 months ago

He should have gone to the Rossi family much sooner and arranged his own escape without the whore. Your ending was good, everyone got what they deserved. Well written, as usual. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He should have never told her about running in the first place, but I liked the results. She was just a lying, cheating slut. Reconciliation would have sent this story to the huge pile of shit with all the other cuck stories. The author made the right decision to kill the assholes off and dump the cheating whores. Don't mess up a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

easy 5 like you felt sorry for sofia until she betrayed her hubby still you reap what you fow

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Great story. I like the resolution. Everyone got what they deserved. Well done.

ReadyOneReadyOne5 months ago

You done right with this one; erase your other outline and any text.

fritz51fritz514 months ago

I'll take it - as is!! 5 *s

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Run

Whilst the out come suited him,he should have run without telling Sophi and saved the beating up.It should have been obvious she would spill the beans.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Did you really think reconciliation was possible with that horrid woman?

XluckyleeXluckylee2 months ago

Great ending for a great story 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's good you didn't do more of this. The very fact you consider any of this to be grey, when it's as black and white as it gets, doesn't bode well for any sequels. She was a slut corrupted by power. No ambiguity here. No grey complexities. Just a treacherous cunt fit for the job she ended up with. A whore. Thinking the character you wrote could possibly involved in a reconciliation story is either an author not understanding the characters they write, or simply an overbearing need to write cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked that outcome!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 month ago

I didn't like the ending as related to Luca and Sophia. She did not have a choice, period. Of course having sex is pleasurable, duh, so why punish Sophia> Luca married into that crap, she loved him, and by leaving her, he allowed other gangsters to imprison her and ruin her like. I swear, sometimes you write as if trying to appease the anonymous, rude readers. But here, Luca went from being a good guy to being a piece of garbage, feeling no guilt at condemning his wife to misery and ruining a great tale.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 month ago

She did not have a choice, period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He was 100% right to leave her. Like he said, she may not have wanted it but she did nothing to stop it. She enjoyed it, caught some feelings for Gianni, and, probably worse of all, betrayed her husband completely (both physically and emotionally) by snitching on him. She got off on the power of being his mistress just like her mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Gangster Series Info