The Gangster Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't blame him for that; your mother revelled in her role as mistress. When I looked at her, I saw what you were becoming."

"What about you, what will you do?"

"I recently came into some money and plan to travel as a single man."

***

I only saw her once more, after our divorce was finalised, "Hello Sophia, how have you been?"

"I am not doing so well Luca, the Rossi's insisted I became a mistress for them, I have to fuck the 17 year old nephew of the new boss. They mean it an insult to Gianni, and mum rots in an asylum, while Frank's widow is treated as royalty and with ultimate respect."

"A 17 year old doesn't sound too bad, I am sure you can manage that; it sounds easy compared to juggling me and Gianni."

"It is a miserable experience, he's a spotty creep and doesn't have a clue what to do, but wants to do it all the time. His cock is tiny and he comes quickly every time; and I have to be nice to him and reassure him he's doing great."

"Well as you mum once said, your job is to keep his balls empty."

"I am trapped; you were right we should have run."

"Once upon a time maybe but that ship sailed long ago. I heard a slightly different rumour though, one where you offered yourself to that 17 year old and weren't forced into anything. Are you still having trouble with the truth Sophia?"

"I wouldn't have had to do that if you hadn't abandoned me, but how do you know about that!

"Oh I had some inside information."

I turned just as a stunning leggy and smouldering raven haired beauty walked up and kissed me.

"Isabella, I believe you know my ex Sophia."

"Of course, she's the whore fucking my little cousin, until we find him a real partner, that shouldn't be too long now he is growing up. On the bright side my Uncle has just been widowed so maybe you could service him... he is 73 though, but then you aren't too picky are you?"

Sophia's mouth opened but no words came out, she looked lost.

"Well it's been nice catching up Sophia but we have a plane to catch, we've seen a bit of the world but got some more to do. You know you were right about one thing, power and respect can be intoxicating."

*****

Did I choose the right outcome?

The other version was based around reconciliation. What interested me in the story was a scenario where a 'good' wife was put in an impossible situation, but where lines become blurred after that.

I thought about a kinder versions of the Luca and Sophia characters at the end, but in real life things and people aren't black and white and it reflects some of the damage they both experienced.

It sounds like Luca's and Sophia's futures are set, but things could always change again. The offer to come up with your own version without permission still stands. Thanks for reading.

12