The Garbage Collector Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-I asked, "What is this?"

Radha smiled and replied, "A gift for you slut. A new set of clothes. I am going to urinate your body quite often so keeping a dress would be handy."

-I was joyous and immediately dressed up in the new attire. I was really tensed about the dress that was urinated and then used to wash off Radha's cum. Now that I am going to wear a new dress I won't get caught in the orphanage. I disposed of my old dress in the dumping yard. And then I returned to my orphanage.

Jia stopped her narration and said, "This is the last time I met Radha. The very next day she fell ill and was then taken to the next town for treatment. I never got to hear from her ever again.

Geeta got off Jia's body and both women sat on the bed sheets. Jia tried to kiss Geeta but she stopped her. She said, "You miss Radha don't you Jia?"

Jia was surprised by the question and said, "No, not at all honey, I told you I had no attraction towards Radha, I just was submitted towards her dominance. I love you only, my baby."

Geeta's voice grew stern as she spoke, "No it's not true Jia. You have always missed Radha. Actually you have a fetish for women like Radha or me, women who clean drains or collect garbage, women who are below your social stature. You have a fetish for sweat, ass, feet etc. You came to have sex with me in the dumping yard just to relive your past encounter with Radha. If I ever give you a choice to have a sex session either with a beggar woman or a sophisticated high society woman you will always choose a beggar woman. This is not love my dear, this is fetish, kinky lust. Soon you will grow tired of me and look for someone else who would provide you with all the kinks better than me."

Jia listened to Geeta and realised that the garbage collector was right. She always had been like this. Her inner desires were always to sexually serve women. She might have grown with that fetish in her. She said, "Ok I admit you are right my love."

Geeta replied, "Thank you for admitting it to me. When I first saw you I felt that I loved you too. Seeing you sad and lonely I felt I would be a perfect companion to you. As our days passed I felt I can't be separated from you. But I have doubts now. I know this is just lust on our minds. I too admit that I got super horny listening to your account and wanted to hear more of it, but as I listened on I realised that I was just using you to fulfill my sexual desires and you too are doing the same. So in the long run even if you and Akash get separated and we live together, we won't be happy after a certain point of time. Boredom about each other will set in and this will be another failed relationship. I have always known that I am into girls, and this kept me all alone in my conjugal life. But when I thought I have actually found my lady love, I realise now it is not quite the love that we both think. I am not blaming you honey, but I think we should quit now."

Jia's eyes had tears in them as she said, "You are right Geeta. I have realised that whenever I thought about you it was always about a specific body part like feet, ass or armpit, and a new way of having sex. I think you are right, we should call it a day now."

Geeta said, "Ok let us go back home then. The stink of this place is making me crazy now. And Jia, take my advice, have a talk with Akash and sort out your problems. If not, get separated or divorced. Start a new life and if you ever need someone by your side, I am always there."

Jia smiled and kissed Geeta. They dressed up and went back home. With the intervention of Desai uncle Jia got herself separated from Akash amicably. She shifted to the next town where Desai uncle lived and started to look after the orphanage alongside Shreya Sinha who also permanently resided in her maternal uncle's home.

Geeta continued her work as the garbage collector and due to her good work got a wage raise. She was given a battery operated vehicle for collecting and dumping garbage by the Government. She requested and got her work zone shifted to the next town since she didn't want to visit Akash's house, a place where she had memories of sex encounters with Jia.

Did the lovers unite ever again? Well, it is a question that can't be answered right now. But we never know what the future has in store. (The end)

12