The Gardener’s Tuition

Story Info
John meets Alison and Louisa at his cottage.
1.2k words
4.03
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie had spoken with the Mother Superior the day following her time with John. She knew now that she could not live the life of a nun, and explained the circumstances which had led to her decision.

The Mother Superior was sympathetic. It was not uncommon for novices to have a change of heart or mind, or simply to realise that their faith was not strong enough.

Before she left, she spoke to Sister Louisa, when they were in bed. "Louisa I've had sex with John and I'm leaving the Order. I'm sorry to lose you, but I can't stay."

"Oh no, Marie," said Louisa, "I can't imagine it here without you. Is there no way we can meet?"

"It would be very difficult, Louisa," Marie answered, " unless, that is, you could meet me at John's. I want to keep seeing him, but I need you too. I love it when you get deep inside me."

Louisa had to think about this. She and John were not best friends, as she was his contact at the convent, and they had had one or two disagreements about his duties. On the other hand, the thought of spending more time with Marie, or maybe him as well, was quite appealing.

Louisa had not joined the Order until later in life, in her thirties, and had sex with men before that. Now perhaps, the time was right to have a hard cock in her again, despite the fun she had with Marie!

"Ok," she finally said, "if its fine with John."

When Marie, or rather Alison, since she could now revert to her non-Order name, spoke to John, he agreed, although not without a devilish delight that Louisa would be coming to him for a fuck, despite their run-ins. They all agreed to meet at his place that Thursday.

Luckily, John's place was a cottage near the gates of the estate where he worked, free from prying eyes. Alison arrived first, this time wearing denims and a sexy blouse. She also had makeup on and some really dirty panties. John pulled her towards him and started to take her blouse and bra off. She was delicious. He unbuttoned her denims and thrust her hand down inside, finding the sexy lace panties.

"Wow," John gasped, pulling her into bed beside him, "these are amazing - soo sexy!" He pulled them off in a flash and started kissing her beautiful pussy.

They had just started to warm each other up when there was a knock at the door. John looked out the window and saw Louisa, who had managed to ditch the habit, but was still looking very plain,

John grabbed a bathrobe to cover him and opened the door to her. He was fully erect but dropped the robe he had grabbed, for fun.

"Hi Louisa," he laughed, "come to join the party?"

Louisa stepped across the threshold. "Oh is that what it is?" she said, grasping his cock with her right hand, while pulling him in towards her and kissing him deeply.

John was a bit shocked but excited at this. "Wow, Louisa," he said with a surprised look. "Still waters run deep!" She kissed him again and this time took his hand down to her skirt which she lifted for him. Louisa had a huge pussy which was already dripping with the thought of her first fuck in ten years.

John led her quickly through to the bedroom where Alison was rubbing herself excitedly. "I believe you two are already acqainted!" he said.

Louisa quickly got out of her clothes and joined them in bed. John lay between them, and Louisa immediately took his cock into her mouth and sucked him ravenously. Alison straddled his head and he brought his mouth up and consumed her cunt with his lips and tongue, while pushing his fingers round and up into her enticing crack.

This was something new for Alison, and she trembled with the sensitivity. As he slowly pushed into her hole, she pressed back against him, allowing him to go deeper.

Louisa was by now desperate to be fucked. She took John's red hot cock from her mouth and sat up on her knees, straddling him and taking his cock into her. She could see that John now had his finger far up Alison's hole and this made her hornier still. She rode him hard til the sweat was dripping from her huge tits on to his chest.

"What do you want me to do to you Alison?" John shouted to her. "Do you want fucked?"

"Yes John," she moaned, "mmmh yes!"

"Say it then you whore! Do you want Alison to fuck you up your arsehole too?" he cried out.

"Yes, yes, I want you to fuck me both ways, please, mmmmh!"

John told her to get up and bend over. When she was on her knees he fucked her pussy from behind as Alison was giving her her own wet pussy to lick. John was really fucking her hard, in part, because she had given him a hard time at the convent, but partly because he did actually find the secret nature of their tryst uber exciting.

When he was getting ready to cum he shouted a warning, and they came together, both collapsing forward on the bed.

As she was lying face down Alison sat over her and started to screw her with a giant dildo. Louisa flinched in surprise, but as John poured gel into her hole she began to enjoy it, and moaned with pleasure.

Now it was John's turn. Alison took the dildo out, and John quickly mounted her. "Mmh Louisa, do you like this better than the dildo? You've got a great arse! I don't know why you're a nun, you fuck so nicely."

"No John, I don't know either sometimes. I just love you fucking me. Maybe I'm just naughty and need spanking," she giggled. John continued slowly until he was thrusting fully into her. She was moaning quite loudly so John upped the tempo and smacked her buttocks. "Ahhm, John, yes, now ride me harder!"

Alison was watching in awe. She leaned down and kissed Louisa, feeling her hot panted breath coming into her every time John thrust into Louisa's gaping hole. John soon came hard inside her, pulling out, and leaving his glistening white semen filling the entry to her hole.

After a short break John's erection was back up again and wanting more. Alison drew him towards her and asked him to fuck her, and Louisa to use the dildo on her hole.

Louisa was only too pleased, but used her tongue first, as John started to ram his huge cock into her. As they went faster Louisa pushed the dildo in, with a lot of gel, and started thrusting and twisting, until Alison was screaming in ecstasy. John finished into her with an explosion of cum and Louisa withdrew the dildo to allow her to relax.

When it was time for Alison and Louisa to leave John kissed them both and they kissed each other.

Alison had already arranged to meet John separately, but John told Louisa he would see her at the convent. Louisa told him that until they had a replacement novice she would be working with him.