The Gas Station Ch. 01

Story Info
A random meet up at a gas station.
2.6k words
4.09
7.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I wrote this for someone after they gave me a few writing prompts. I personalized it with words that they use for various body parts and the general feel they wanted it to have. The loved it, and I hope that you might too. This is obviously fiction)

It was such a hot day, I had stopped for gas at a place I usually never did. I had my favorite places I went to but today I was lower on gas than I'd like and I stopped at a new place. Tommy's gas stop it was called, it was off the hwy and off the main road a bit just outside of a small town near mine.

I had been in the city getting some errands done and then I had an interview for a position at a bar before I had planned on heading to the gym. I had intended on working out and had gotten my bag packed for it but I just ran out of time and found myself with only 30 minutes before the gym closed. Not enough time to change out of this and into my gear and then out again after working out. Small towns right? Nothing seems to have long hours.

So here I was still dressed for the interview standing pumping gas. I had picked my thigh high leather boots, I loved how my legs looked in them and they were surprisingly super comfortable. I had a new pair of fishnet stockings on so you could see them as my skin was finally visible when the boot ended on my thigh. Just that short bit of fishnet peeking before hiding beneath a tight pair of black yoga shorts. I liked the way the shorts felt on me, they were tight and hugged every curve. I had decided to ditch wearing any panties, who wants to see panty lines, and besides.....I liked that they outlined my lips just ever so gently. Enough that it would make you take a look, and I wanted the look. I had worn such a tight combination on the bottom I went with a more open and flowing top. I picked an old band t that I had altered to crop it up. The fishnets came out the top of the shorts and ended just below my navel and then it was just skin till that T-shirt. The T was larger than what I would wear but I wanted that open on the bottom feeling and look, I decided to leave the bra off because I wanted my tits to push the shirt out away from my body and to be able to move and flow as I walked. Every time I moved my nipples ran along the free fabric and it felt so good, it sent this little secret rush straight to my pussy, a tingling vibration almost, and I loved it. My hair I had let stay down so it was nice and smooth and long resting on my back and over my shoulders, it nearly made it to my ass it was so long.

The interview was for a server position but the bar happened to be a strip club on the weekends and I wanted to look sexy. I am way too nervous to be a dancer but I still was hoping I could catch some looks and maybe some tips. I felt sexy and beautiful dressed like this that was for sure. I had intended to change at the gym and leave there in jean shorts and a tank top, but here we are. A part of me got a little turned though on wondering if anyone noticed me while I was doing something as mundane as pumping gas in an outfit like this.

I didn't really have any plans for the night now that the gym was closed and I figured maybe head home and watch a movie or make something to eat. I stood there nozzle is hand pumping the gas watching the dial move as it told me how much was in the tank so far when I heard you pull in.

The rumble of the engine hit me first and then the sound reached my ears as you pulled on behind me. You got off your bike with such confidence, pulling your helmet off before reaching for the pump. I think you paused briefly to check me out, at least I hoped that you had, and that the pause was to look over at me. I hear you start to get ready for your fuel and I look over again.

I see you and can't stop looking in your direction. There is something about the way you move. The confidence, the strength, the assertiveness. Watching you at the machine and then taking the hose and taking the cap off the tank on your bike. The way you move is drawing me in.

It's just a gas station what is wrong with me? I can't stop looking though. You look about 50 with short well kept hair, your face has a long beard that looks like you take care of it, I wonder how it would feel on my face if I my lips were on yours?

I am instantly attracted to you and I keep looking over as I pump my gas. I want to talk to you, but how can I just talk to you? You are wearing jeans and a vest over a t shirt. The vest has patches on it. I recognize a symbol and some lettering and I'm pretty sure you belong to a well known club. I can't be positive though because my exposure to that is limited. I have never known anyone who was part of one before, I didn't have any friends or family that even owned a bike for that matter. I loved SOA but I had a feeling that was far far from reality as Hollywood always is.

The possibility of this, the possibility of you...well it was intriguing.

I focus back on the way you move while I hold the nozzle in my tank. You are so in control. You look up and over at me, I nervously look away. Fuck you caught me. I forgot I was even pumping my gas as I hear the gas getting to the point of full. Omg I am embarrassed, here I am getting caught staring at you and I almost over filled my tank...thank goodness for the auto shut off. I put the nozzle back and realize my heart is racing. I fumble trying to put the cap back on and turn to walk in to pay, my head down as I walk just trying to escape without making a bigger fool of myself.

My hand reaches up for the door and I hear, "I've got it for you." I jump startled and let out a little yelp. I didn't know anyone was even near me so hearing a voice directly behind me, I jumped. Well I guess so much for not seeming foolish! I look up as you step in front and pull the door open while you chuckle at me. I try to explain myself "I am so sorry, I just, well I didn't see you...I mean I saw you, but I didn't know..omg sorry! Ignore me! And thank you for getting the door." Why do I feel so awkward? I'm nervous and fumbling like I don't even know how to speak.

Your eyes, your eyes have this piercing softness in them but also a want, a desire. It's like you are telling me a novel of words with just your eyes. If I didn't think I could speak before I definitely feel I can't now with our eyes connecting.

"It's totally ok, sorry I scared you there." You lean closer as you extend your arm and push and the door open in front of me. I can smell you, a mix of cologne and a new smell that I wasn't used to. Leather and the bike maybe? I am not sure but I like it, I like it a lot. "Thank you." I say with a shy smile as I walk through the door. Your hand looks so strong as it holds the door open, so many of your fingers have large rings on them and I try to see what they are but I walk in too fast.

I can hear you chuckle again behind me, I turn and see you shaking your head at me as the door closes behind you. "You're pretty cute when you jump you know. I feel bad that I scared you but I liked seeing that." You smile a big smile that feels safe. I don't feel scared anymore, I feel drawn in, I want to keep talking to you even though we have hardly spoke.

"My name is Chad."

You say this and confidently thrust your hand towards me. I take it, "Emmerson, but people call me Em. Pleased to meet you Chad." My hand feels so much smaller in your hand. Your hand wraps around it firmly as we shake, I can feel the cool metal of your rings.

Touching you, being touched by you. I like it.

I like it a lot. I notice you hold onto me a little longer than most would when shaking hands before letting go and putting your hands into your pockets. "Are you from here?" You ask me as you step away from to door putting us off to the side. You want to keep talking to, omg I am so glad. "Ummm yeah, we'll sort of. I'm just a town over."

I look out at my vehicle and your bike still at the pumps. "Yeah I guess we should move those and pay, but listen...if you're not doing anything. Wanna grab a coffee here?"

Omg, did you just ask to have a coffee? Just like that. You just asked without hesitation. "I would actually love that, let me go pay and then park and I'll meet you back here?" I say while smiling. Fuck, why did I just say that? I just said yes to coffee with a stranger who just asked me to. My heart is pounding more, I pay and quickly walk to my car and I pick the first spot I see and park it before walking briskly back in. If I don't just walk right back in I may not walk back in at all! I admit I'm scared, not in a danger way because I instantly trust him, but in a nervous unknown way. I'm freaking terrified! Besides there are so many people around and it's just coffee and conversation right?!

I walk over to the small section at the back right with the tables and chairs. I see you already at one and you stand and pull my chair out. "Oh thank you." I smile shyly again at you as I sit down. There is a small bit of an awkward pause and then the conversation starts, it starts and doesn't stop! You are so easy to talk to and I crave more. You tell me how you are only passing through town and live quite far away. You are on a solo ride seeing the countryside and happened upon this small town when you needed fuel. I hear about your life and you hear about mine.

Over two hours pass and we are both so comfortable. I notice that your eyes start to really look at me, I can catch the glimpses at my braless tits and I like it. I want you to like me, is it wrong that I want you to want me?

As the conversation continues I keep another going in my head to myself about you. Your arms, your eyes, your smile. How you make me feel safe but also so very vulnerable. How as we talk more and more I notice my clit start to tingle and my teeth reach for my lower lip to hang on in a gentle lip bite. How my hands keep fidgeting and how my heart is racing.

At this point now you are no longer just glimpsing, you are looking at me. You are taking me in whenever you can. I see your eyes pause over my body as we start to flirt. Lightly at first but then the flirting starts to intensify. I can feel my yoga shorts starting to dampen as I watch you speak to me. We flirt for a while and start to get pretty suggestive.

You pause and look at me before saying.

"Listen babe, I know you are feeling what I am feeling. I know you don't know me but I hope you know that you can trust me and that you are safe with me. I'm just going to throw this out there....I want to have some fun with you. I want us to spend some time in private and I wanted to know if that's something you might consider? You can leave anytime you want to...but I just really want to spend some time with you. I passed a small motel just up the road and I'd like to get a room for us. Would you be ok with that?" You suggest this so confidently like you had asked girls before, I think you see the trepidation in my face and you quickly add, "I don't this all the time, but there is something about you. I saw you the moment I pulled up and I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of you since. Your hair, your tits, the way those shorts outline your pussy lips....god I can only imagine how fucking beautiful you are under those. It's more than your incredible body, it's your smile and the way you get so nervous and fumble a bit when talking to me. It's the whole package, all of you. I want you. I'm not going to lie, I don't want to get the room to talk. I want to taste you, feel you, I want to be gentle with you and then I want to be firm and rough. I want it all with you."

Omg fuck, those words come at me like a freight train. Those were by far some of the hottest things I have ever ever been told. I want this, I nervous but I want this. My eyes look up at him with curiosity and fear, I twirl my keys a bit and I say, "Okay." That's all I could say in the moment, just okay. Four letters forming one simple little word. One word that holds so much weight and commitment.

I said okay.

Your face lights up and I see a bit of a mischievous nature in your smile. "And babe, you can message anyone you want to right now and tell them where you will be so you know you are safe." You say this as you stand up. Not wasting any time it seems you reach for my hand to guide me to stand as well. As I do you step back and slowly look me up and down focussing on my tight shorts that have ridden up so high that my pussy is on full display for you. You move up to my tits and mouth and back to my shorts and utter, "Fuuuuuck."

I feel so sexy, so pretty, so wanted, so turned on. I'm pretty sure I would let you bend me over a table right now. Omg what is about to happen now?