The Gentleman's Club

Story Info
Tina finds love in an unexpected place.
2.2k words
4.24
16.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was pacing the road outside her place of work; a gentleman's club.

Dressed provocatively, her job was to encourage men passing by in the street to enter the club, with promises of beautiful girls and explicit behaviour.

Her body was not enhanced, other than blonde hair extensions, without which she looked pretty ordinary. She was five foot tall, a little overweight, but with a smile that would melt hearts. She was largely ignored by the majority of the punters in the club, who would rather pay for a dance from a tall Russian with enhanced breasts, than this dumpy little black girl, despite her beautiful smile and larger than life personality. Only her few regular customers knew that her personality made her the best girl in the club.

Consequently Tina did not earn the money that the tall slim Russian girls did, and few people watched when she took her turn on the pole on the tiny stage. Surrounded by mirrors, she rode that pole like a rodeo star. She was strong and could do some unusual and seductive moves, but grace is everything in pole dancing, and that is where the tall slim girls had the advantage.

So Tina preferred to walk the street outside, dragging in reluctant or shy men. If she was lucky, she would encourage them into a back room to earn a quick $30 giving a private dance.

Today had been quiet, for hours on end, but the clubs were now turning out and there were hoardes of drunken men stalking the streets looking for some naked female flesh.

All the girls were adept at picking out the men that found them attractive, after all everybody has their own preferences, but Tina had some handicaps to overcome. She was short, overweight and 35. More than that, she was a black girl in this white, racist town. She soon realised that quite a few white men found her attractive though. They wanted her, and would pay good money to watch her dance naked.

They just didn't want their friends to know that they did.

So Tina would befriend a girl to help her. She would spot a man whose eyes preyed on her body and give her friend a sign. The friend would accost the man while Tina laid hands on his friend, persuading them to enter the club together, with Tina using her prey's excuses that he didn't like black girls she would pass him on to her white friend, who walked them both into the club. Once safely inside and with peer pressure no longer an issue, Tina would flirt, push her breasts out and could then guarantee that the one with an eye for a black girl would take her into the back room for a dance.

One dance a night paid her bills, any more meant that she could eat and maybe save a few bucks, so she needed these devious skills.

This night she had been lucky. An older guy had taken her fancy, and as she approached him, he took her hand and kissed it, in full view of an audience of drunken white teenagers, who laughed and jeered at the old guy publicly respecting this dumpy black girl.

She thought she was hardened to most things by now, but Tina felt a little embarrassed and quite touched by this gentlemans old fashioned manners. She played up to his display by curtsying, kissing him on the cheek and keeping hold of his hand tightly, mainly to ensure that he did not get away, but also because she quite liked the attention, and this gentle man.

His hands were quite young for a man of his age she noticed, not wrinkled or marked, and she looked at them, long white fingers clutching her tiny black hand.

Once in the club, Tina ordered a drink for them both and they sat in a quiet corner.

He looked down at her with a smile on his lips, "you look gorgeous" he said, and she smiled. She had heard it all before of course, but this guy said it as if he genuinely meant it, a look of longing on his face as he looked deep into Tina's eyes.

She couldn't believe it, but she had butterflies as he looked at her, just as she did when her husband first looked at her, twenty years ago in Ghana. Kojo was a tall distinguished looking Ghanaian, ten years older than her, who had been a senior member of the village community when she was growing up. When he decided that Tina was to be his bride, Tina was thrilled, so they married and she raised their two children. Once the children had grown, she fled the village and the country, finding herself alone in a foreign country, where few people looked like she did and nobody seemed to like her. She was alone, but no longer beaten by her husband, and she felt at peace here.

Kojo was a large, broad man of immense strength. He was not used to being gentle with anything or anyone and was not the type of man to love his woman. She was there to look after him and raise his children, not to discuss or to argue, and she had to lay down for him whenever he wanted her.

This was often, at least three times a day as he had a large sexual appetite. He was a large man in all departments, and Tina's tiny body struggled to accommodate him. When they had sex, he would force his long fat cock into her without a thought of how painful it might be.

Tina would routinely bleed heavily after their sex sessions and eventually contracted a disease from him, which led to her becoming infertile and, in his eyes, useless.

Which is why Tina found herself sitting in a club half naked, with a sixty year old white mans hand on her thigh, gently looking into his blue eyes with a broad smile on her face.

This guy was the polar opposite of her husband she thought, and that made him all the more attractive to Tina.

After a few drinks and some small talk, Tina noticed that the man had not taken his eyes from her since they sat down. Attractive girls pole danced feet away from him, trying to entice him to look at them instead of the runt of the litter, as they saw it.

Tina soon found herself alone with this stranger, in the back room reserved for private dances. Pulling the curtain closed she took his money, gave it to one of the other girls, and began her dance. Starting off scantily dressed, it took no longer than a few minutes before she was naked, except for tiny panties which she pulled up so as to make her legs look longer, and to make the cloth disappear into her backside, showing her big bubble butt cheeks to him. She continued to dance, squeezing her breasts together and pressing them into his face, pushing her backside against him or flicking her hair by his face, wafting her sexually charged scent across his face. She continued by sitting backwards on his lap . He had a very stiff erection she noticed, unusual for a man his age, although he did not feel very big. Tina went through her act, taking off her top to reveal breasts that were perfectly round and very firm. Her brown areola were three inches across, her nipples flat. The only time she remembered her nipples standing proud was when she breast fed her babies, but that was a long time ago.

This guy was different she thought, as he was actually talking to her as she danced, looking mainly at her face, only occasionally checking her breasts, thighs and backside with admiring looks and complimentary comments.

Tina was actually enjoying this. So much so that she decided to remove her panties, along with the cardboard pussy protector that all girls were required to wear. She draped her bra over the camera to ensure that security could not see them and sat directly down onto his erection, legs astride him, arms behind his neck, her face inches from his, looking eye to eye. The look on the guys face was one of sheer pleasure as she squirmed on his lap, crushing his cock with her now naked pussy, leaving wet stains on his shorts.

He whispered into her ear "I want to kiss your pussy".

This was most definitely not allowed, and the girls would normally never go against the no-touch rule, but Tina liked the experience of being shown genuine affection and thought of this guy as being harmless, as well as quite likeable.

She stood on the seat, straddling his face and he kissed her dark brown thighs, gently tracing up to her smooth shaven pussy. Her lips were as dark as chocolate, but the pink within was slowly revealed as she spread her labia with her fingers and slowly pushed herself into his face, his mouth devouring her, his tongue adding to the slick wetness of her labia, searching out her tiny clitoris.

Tina twitched as he sucked and licked her, almost losing balance when he hit a particularly sensuous spot. Then she suddenly realised that she was about to come.

Tina never had an orgasm during sex... never. She had endured the painful sex with her husband, and had only one sexual experience after she left him, which was also disappointing, just a 5 minute knee trembler with the club owner when she first auditioned for the job. It was expected apparently, a right of passage the other girls said.

This was different, and she struggled to understand why she found this man so engaging, and why he was now carrying her to orgasm with just a few deft flicks of his tongue.

Tina's knees buckled as she came, but the guy grabbed her backside, holding her up whilst crushing her firm round buttocks, pulling her pussy into his face, his tongue now forced deep into her, his face and shirt wet with her juices, eyes closed as if tasting some rare and exotic fruit. Her orgasm grew and flowed through her entire body, leaving her helpless and shuddering in his grasp.

This was not supposed to happen, under any circumstances. The girl must always have control in a lap dance, so as not to allow the man to manhandle and seduce them. But this was not a typical lap dance, and she felt that this was not a typical punter.

Confused, but glowing inside, Tina recovered her composure and started to dress. The two were silent now, the only sound, the bass notes of the clubs sound system booming through the walls.

Eventually the man broke the silence as Tina slipped into her top.

"Thanks Tina, that was the most wonderful experience. You taste as good as you look and if you're OK with it, I'd like to come back another day."

Tina nodded vigorously, her smile broadening as she flung her hair back and said "of course, I enjoyed it too, you are a good lover I think."

As he rose to walk out, a sudden urge overcame Tina and she hugged him, giving him a big kiss, full on the lips, whispering into his ear, "Give me your phone number, I will call you".

As both phones bleeped, and contact was made, they both knew that something special had happened. Tina's life was about to change forever she thought, hopefully.

The man walked out of the club and along the now silent and dark streets, back to the hospital, where his wife lay unconscious and dying in a hospital bed.

In the deserted ward in the early hours of the morning, he held her hand delicately, stroked her hair and kissed her on the cheek. "Forgive me love, but I wanted to experience a woman again. She seems a nice girl, despite her job, and when you are at peace, I want to go back again".

The frail woman's breath faltered and her eyelids fluttered. It was as though she was trying to speak, but nothing came. They knew each other so well after forty five years, that he knew she would have wanted him to smell and taste the sex of a woman and to maybe one day penetrate her, feel her warmth and wetness and to give and receive pleasure, just as they had done for so many years.

She had understood his needs, when ill health overtook her and they could no longer enjoy sex together. She had also encouraged him to visit a prostitute, to satiate the desire, but he had never done so, and up to this day had never touched another woman. He wanted to do this while she was alive, as he wanted to explain to her, ensuring that he had not deceived her, and to ensure that she knew that he had hope for his future.

At last he felt that he would be able to live life to the full again after the loss of his much loved wife. When the pain had passed and he was finally alone in life, he would call Tina.