The Geordie Rodeo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyShel
SexyShel
160 Followers

"How mad was that?"

"I'm surprised no porn film has tried that before."

"I should have spanked you harder while I had the chance."

"Who would ever believe I have penetrated two women at once? Hope you got some pictures."

"My favourite lover, no not you John, my big rubber friend has been doing most of the work tonight."

John wraps his arms round us both and pulls us in for a group kiss. "Sex is fun and no harm in having fun while having sex."

I move my hand down to his cock to make sure he is still hard enough for his treat to finish the night. I find Karen has her hand there already, checking the same thing.

"Is he hard enough for you Karen? I think it's time we gave him his treat."

I stand up, pulling Karen up off the bed to me and kiss her, wrapping my arms around her I had a good fondle of all her sexy body. Pulling me tight to her she responded in kind. Just a little love thing between two women.

Breaking away from her, I looked at John. "Right, let's do it. Pass your phone pet, how much time do you want put on it?"

"Hmm, well that rodeo has worn me out a bit, let's say 15 minutes."

"No problem," with that I set the phone alarm for 15 minutes. "Have you got the scarf Karen?" I blindfold John with a silky red scarf.

Pushing Karen face down onto the bed with her feet touching the floor I lay face down on top of her. "Just say if I get too heavy lover, we can swap positions," I whisper in her ear."

"Right pet, we are here for you, stick it in either of our fannies, swap her to me, me to her as often as you want, but remember when the alarm goes off that's the fanny you have to come in, but as you have been so good tonight you could also choose to put it that woman's bum."

Reaching down John feels for our bodies, makes a big show of feeling all round both of us, pretending he can't find the pussies. He carefully steps between our legs and stoops downwards. I feel his face touching my bum and going lower, the scarf he is wearing touches me and I know he must be licking Karen. I wonder if he can tell by taste or smell which woman he is licking?

His face rises and he starts licking my fanny and also up onto my bum hole. He is making sure that we are both prepared in case he wants anal after the alarm goes off! Clever man. I feel him stand up and know his cock is looking for a home.

I feel Karen stiffen a little and know that he has found and filled his first hole. It's a rule that the women can't speak, but also if one groans or moans the other has to make the same sound, just to add to his doubts as to who he is shagging.

A few minutes later he pulls back out of Karen's fanny and lifting up a bit begins prodding at my fanny entrance with his cock. A wiggle and it finds the target area, slowly slipping in.

"Ohhhhh." I groan.

Simultaneously Karen makes her "Ohhhhh," noise.

After a few minutes of me being ridden by John he withdraws from me, but on the way out rubs his cockend over my bum hole, spreading natural lube all over it.

"Can we swap positions?" Asks Karen.

John steps back, I change positions on the bed under Karen. She lies down on me and I am treated to the wonderful feeling of her breasts squashing into my back.

"Right John, back in the saddle!"

I hear Karen give a little grunt as she is obviously penetrated again. She is being pushed up and down along my back as John seems to be putting more effort into it. I can feel John's balls hitting onto my bum with every in-stroke.

Suddenly, he has pulled out of Karen and re-entered me. I wonder if the alarm will be going off soon, it would be difficult for his cock to enter my bum if I'm still under Karen.

Within a minute he has swapped back again, by Hell he's getting his money's worth out of this ride!

In less than 30 seconds, with him lodged firmly inside Karen the alarm goes off. Saved by the bell I think!

"Right, I'm pretty sure I am inside Karen, but I can now take off this blindfold and check." Blinking in the light, John gives a short laugh. "Hah, knew I was right! OK, it's now time for me to take my final ride of tonight."

I feel John restart his thrusting, Karen becomes vocal in moaning her pleasure.

Within a minute I hear John start serious panting and feel him giving his mount shorter quicker strokes.

"Go on John, fill her up, she's waiting for your spunk. Which hole are you going to do it in?"

"UUUuUuuuuuggggg, I'm coming, coming, coming NOW! In your cunt, in your cunt."

His balls are throbbing against my bum then I feel him pull back, then forwards again. From the yelp Karen gives out it's a certainty that he has pushed into her bum for the last few spurts!

"UUggg, I'm pushing it deeper in, last spurt right into your bum!"

I hear Karen squeal and groan. John is holding still, no doubt feeling the last of his spunk fill her bum. Meanwhile his spunk is dribbling out of her fanny and over my bum. I thank the Gods that he will be going soft now as I'm sure my bum would be next on his list.

John disengages his cock from Karen's bumhole and she lifts off me with a sigh. I'm just glad the weight has been removed. Off she trots to the toilet to clean up, closely followed by John who wants a quick shower.

A few minutes later we are all relaxing on the bed with the last of the wine.

"So tell me John, how did you know that it was me you were inside when the alarm went off?"

"Ah, it's pretty simple, your outer lips are more padded than Shel's. Once the base of my cock gets deep enough I can tell the difference on the base of my cock."

"Are you saying I've got fat fanny lips?" Karen asks in mock anger.

"Not at all, both your fanny and Shel's are perfect. Beautiful, tight, sweet, wet. I love them both and you know that you two love each other's as well!"

With a final toast to each other for another great night of sex and shagging, John and I got dressed and head home, knowing we would have many more nights like that with Karen.

On the way home John announces that he has a great idea for Karen's Xmas present.

"Go on then, what is it?"

"Let's see if we can find someone who can make a display cabinet which is just the right size to sit on the shelf above her fireplace and display the strap-on. With a sign on it which says; IN CASE OF SEX BREAK GLASS."

"Excellent idea husband, it would certainly be a great conversation piece if nothing else!" I hope he caught the hint of sarcasm in my voice. Not all the ideas John has are winners! Men!

SexyShel
SexyShel
160 Followers
12