All Comments on 'The Georgia Peach Pt. 03'

by sfor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I like the idea of the sedile, but overall the story is getting repetitive. Need to to speed things along.

sforsforalmost 4 years agoAuthor
There will be no Chapter 04 (The final chapter)

Unfortunately Literotica will not publish chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Chapter 4

Maybe chapter 4 is too violent in its current iteration? I can kind of see where it’s going (she got impaled on the spike and died?) Maybe you could rewrite it? I know it’s crazy but I wish she could have a happy ending. I like these kinds of stories where she gets put through Hell but sort of shrugs it off at the end. I feel a strong sense of danger and excitement for her humiliating predicament. However if the ending is too extreme (death or permanent damage) I don’t like this type of story, because then it’s not about sex anymore. You could also put it in Smash Words maybe? I would look for it. This is one of the better written stories on this site for sure.

sforsforalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous re "No Chapter 04"

Thank you for your feedback my friend. I can say that there is no death nor permanent damage involved with Chapter 04 (and you would need to read book 2 to get a feel for Catherine's future). It is not being published because of a "perceived lack of enjoyment by the main protagonist ie. Catherine.

I could of course rewrite it, or take out some detail ... I will need to think about that.

Thank you once again

Hazeleys44Hazeleys44almost 4 years ago
?

I can only see her dieing as a result of being continuously whipped especially as the ones administering it are aiming to draw blood. This story made me sad, especially as she will be nonstop raped now that her virginity would be gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Every accusation is a confession.

(For reasons that are perfectly understandable, you can only post one comment as an anonymous user per story. I am the individual who objected to part two. I will continue here)

I didn't mention race at all. I even specifically told you what trope I was objecting to: white Southern genteel woman in peril from Northern troops. You don't even need POC present in those stories to tell them (which, by the way, is another problem with this specific genre that is too long to get into here). My point was that June 2020 does not need any more mythologizing Lost Cause bullcrap featuring a protagonist who is incredulously unaware of the suffering her lifestyle caused. So why did you believe I was making it about race? Your guilty conscience?

sforsforalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response to "Every accusation is a confession."

Hmmm, sorry you lost me. It's clear that you consider yourself an intellectual, but if the "Genteel White Woman in Peril from Northern Troops" is your only concern than wtf are you doing reading stories from the Non-Consensual category, where this kind of 'trope' is a recurrent theme. I had (clearly mistakenly) believed that you had an issue with the way the plantation slave was treated, but you were obviously fine with that. So, like I said, it appears that you are complaining about a story in the non-consensual category, because it's ... erm ... non-consensual. Go figure!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 4 years ago
Wtf

Sorry, but to not publish the last part in another format or medium is bollox.

I haven’t read this far to be given the bums rush.

Really pissed if I’m honest. Not a happy bunny.

sforsforalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Part 4 is up and running!

After a bit of a rewrite I am delighted to say that we now have Part 4 of The Georgia Peach ... so please enjoy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersfor@sfor
I unashamedly enjoy a kink or two, largely to do with female punishment, incarceration and control. I hope that you enjoy my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES