The Getaway: Big Bear Lake

Story Info
Tyler takes a trip with Jessica Chastain and Anne Hathaway.
23.1k words
5
7.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steam billowed up from my hot cup of coffee as I brought it to my lips, enjoying the rich aroma as it wafted into my nostrils. My laptop was open on the table in front of me and I took another sip from my cup as I fired up Zoom. That particular app will feature prominently across the next few pages, for the tale I'm about to tell largely consists of three separate video calls. The first took place about two months ago. I received a text a week earlier from Jessica Chastain, requesting a booking and a Zoom call in which to discuss it. Now this was curious to say the least, for texts from Jessica usually read something like 'need to see you. Fit me in ASAP', which of course, I always did. So the fact that her next booking required any kind of discussion at all was both intriguing and exciting.

We arranged a time to talk and that familiar beaming smile was there to greet me as I opened up Zoom and joined our video call.

"Hello there," said Jessica, sipping from a herbal tea.

"Hello, hello," I replied. "Long time, no see." It had been about two months, which for us was a very long time indeed.

"Right?! I've missed that pretty face."

"Likewise. What have you been up to?"

Jessica talked me through her hectic work schedule (which was the reason I hadn't seen her), giving me the lowdown on her latest projects. She flipped the question and I filled her in on my recent guests, giving her a detailed account of my day at Alison Brie's. I took my guest's privacy incredibly seriously but I have to admit that often went out the window when conversing with Miss Chastain. But I trusted her not to blab, and she loved hearing about my exploits, so I felt it my duty to indulge her once in a while.

"Wow!" she said as I wrapped up my story. "Lucky ladies."

I laughed. "Weren't you listening to the story? There were six of them, for Christ's sake! I think *I* was the lucky one."

Jessica smiled. "Well, agree to disagree."

"Suit yourself. So, we have a booking to discuss?"

"We do. So, it's my girlfriend Em's 40th birthday next month and I'd like to organise a little something for her."

"Em?" I asked.

"Emily Blunt."

"I see. So you'd like to throw her a party?" I asked, wondering if I'd end up with another Alison situation on my hands and very much hoping that I would.

"Actually, no," Jessica replied, and if I told you that my heart didn't sink a little, I'd be telling a big, fat lie. "I was thinking of something different."

"Oh, yeah? And what might that be, exactly?"

"Well, Em's always had this fantasy and I'd like to help her fulfil it."

Well, it was no reverse gangbang, but I've gotta say, that sounded pretty good as well.

"I see. And what fantasy might that be?"

"She likes to...watch people."

"So, she's a voyeur?"

"Yeah."

"Interesting. And has she ever watched you before?"

"Uh uh. She's asked me a few times but, well...let's just say that until I met you, my sex life wasn't that exciting."

"But now that it is, you want to share it with your friend?"

She grinned and nodded her head.

"Right. So, what, she'll come here and sit in the corner while we bone?"

"No, she doesn't like to do it live. She said she doesn't trust herself not to join in the action."

"Well, I mean...I'd be fine with that."

Jessica laughed. "I'm sure you would. But unfortunately for you, Emily is monogamous." A grin spread across my face and I was tempted to say 'we'll see about that', but I thought better of it. "That's why she likes to watch. She gets to witness all these wild sexual encounters..."

"But without cheating on Jim Halpert?"

Jessica tipped her head back, unleashing a tittering laugh. "Exactly."

"So, we'll be doing it on here then?" I asked, nodding at my webcam. "Zoom sex?"

"Actually, I was thinking we'd go old school with it."

"Oh, yeah? Good old fashioned sex tape?"

Jessica nodded, a naughty smirk tickling the corners of her mouth. "I bought a new camera specially."

"Damn," I said. "Someone didn't watch Pam & Tommy."

She laughed again. "Well I won't be keeping it in my safe while the workmen are in. It can go on here." She tapped the side of her laptop. "This thing's like Fort Knox."

"I see. So how we gonna show it to her?"

"On here," she said, pointing at her screen. "We'll have a little virtual viewing party."

"Party for three, huh?"

"Four. My girl Annie wants in on it too."

"Annie...Hathaway?"

"Uh huh. You like her?"

"Who doesn't?!"

She laughed once more, her smirk growing wider. "Yeah, she's stunning, right? Such a sweetheart too."

"So, she wants in on the premiere or the making of?"

"Both."

"Nice," I grinned. "So, where we doing it? Here? Yours? Hers?"

"Actually, I thought we'd rent somewhere and make a little trip out of it. I found a little place near Big Bear Lake."

"Sounds good," I said, and well, it really did.

Jessica and I chatted a while longer and she told me she'd set up another call with Anne once we'd landed on a date, so we could discuss the finer details. Emily's birthday, I'm reliably informed, was on February 23rd, so Jessica booked our accommodation for the weekend before. I met Anne during our second call a week or so after and the itinerary for our little trip was laid out before me, getting me very, very excited.

I rearranged a few dates in my diary and the big weekend rolled around quicker than I had expected. I woke nice and early on Saturday morning, ate, showered, packed a few things, and before I knew it, a rental car was pulling into my driveway. Jessica and Anne (both New Yorkers) flew in from the east that morning and drove straight to my place from LAX.

I went outside to greet them, watching as the car doors opened and two gorgeous figures emerged from within. Jessica, of course, I was already more than familiar with, but she looked as stunning as ever in a simple white t-shirt, tucked into a pair of pants, with a matching jacket on top. As did Anne, who looked very cool and sexy in a sleeveless black top and leggings with an oversized green flannel hanging just below her shoulders. Very 90's chic.

Jessica raced up and hugged me, kissing me on the lips before she gave me and Anne a proper introduction. We shook hands and exchanged kisses, then I invited them in for a pit stop before we hit the road. The girls took on some water and made use of the facilities while I popped the trunk of the rental, moving their cases from their car to mine. I shoved my luggage in the trunk with theirs, locked up my place and we all climbed into my car as we set off for Big Bear Lake.

*

Fast forward a week or so and our trip to Big Bear had been and gone. It was early in the evening on February 27th and I found myself in the midst of a second video call with Anne and Jessica. Emily's actual birthday was four days earlier, but it was surmised that the big day and following weekend would be reserved for family matters, so Jessica arranged the call for the Monday after. I was on my bed for this one, dressed in a T-shirt and shorts with my laptop on my thighs. Anne and Jessica were on bed too (though not the same one, unfortunately) and both appeared to be wearing some kind of silk dressing gown, while still being dolled to the nines.

This was the first we'd all seen each other since the trip so that was the main topic of conversation, as I'm sure you can imagine. We were deep in discussion about the events of the second day when Zoom sent us all an alert. A fourth party had requested to join.

"She's here," said Jessica. "We all set?"

"Yep," said Anne.

"Mmhmm," I replied.

"OK." Jessica clicked her trackpad and Zoom helpfully re-arranged our windows for us as Emily Blunt was added to the call.

Before she could speak, Anne and Jessica promptly burst into a hearty rendition of the "Happy Birthday" song. Unlike the rest of us, Emily was sat a sofa, clad in a brown (probably faux) leather dress. A big, broad smile stretched across her face as her friends serenaded her and she thanked them emphatically when they reached the final note.

"Aww, thank you, ladies. You know how to make a girl feel special."

"You're welcome, sweetie," said Jessica. "We know it's a little late, but we wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a happy birthday and to introduce you to our friend, Tyler."

"Ah, so this is the famous Tyler," Emily replied. "I've heard a lot about you, love. Great to finally meet."

"All good, I hope?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," she said with a grin. "Very good."

The four of us got to chatting, or rather the three ladies got to chatting, while I stayed mostly quiet. The three of them got caught up on what they'd all been up to, with Anne and Jessica keeping our trip to Big Bear carefully under wraps. Discussion switched to Emily's birthday, and she gleefully rattled off all the things she'd done with her family and all the gifts she'd gotten from John.

"Wow!" said Jessica. "Sounds like you've been spoiled this year, hon'."

"Mmhmm. I'm very lucky," Emily replied. "And of course, the big party at the weekend. You girls are still coming, right?"

"Uh huh," said Anne.

"Wouldn't miss it," Jessica added.

"That's great," said Emily. "Can't wait to see you guys. And, Tyler, you're more than welcome to come along too."

Somehow I didn't think this particular 40th birthday party would go the way of Alison's and I'd probably back out of it later, but for now accepting the invitation seemed like the polite thing to do. "Thank you, Emily. I'd love to come."

"And speaking of your birthday," Jessica chimed in, "we need to give you your gift."

"Aww, girls, you shouldn't have," Emily replied, flashing that big, pretty smile. "So are you going to bring it along to my party or...?"

There was a brief pause as Anne and Jessica looked at one another through their webcams, then the pair of them burst out laughing.

"Not sure you'd want that, hon'," Anne declared, her lips curled up in a grin.

"Yeah, I think it's best that we give it to you now," Jessica added, wearing a smirk of her own.

"Now?! How will that work over Zoom?" Emily laughed.

"You'll see," said Jessica. "Tyler, baby, do you have the camera?"

"Uh huh." I picked up the camera from the mattress beside me and held it up to my webcam. I think I might have spooked Jessica a little with my Pam & Tommy comment, 'cause when we got back from our trip, she left the camera with me for safekeeping. We both agreed that my place was statistically far less likely to be broken into.

"Camera?!" asked Emily, suddenly looking very confused. "Did you guys record me a video message or something?!"

"Oh, God, no," Jessica laughed. "Much better than that. So, the three of us took a trip up to Big Bear last weekend, and we thought you might like to see what we got up to."

Emily's expression had only gotten blanker, and it appeared that Jessica's explanation had only served to confuse her further. "What you got...? Ohhhh," she said, and you could practically pinpoint the exact second that the penny finally dropped, "OK."

"Was that a 'yes'?" asked Jessica.

"Fuck yeah, that was a 'yes'," Emily grinned excitedly. "Hook that thing up, already!"

Anne and Jessica laughed as I did as instructed, connecting the camera to my laptop as quickly as I could. A video popped up in my media player and I shared my screen with the ladies. I adjusted the settings on Zoom so the video played in the centre, with two chat windows on either side.

"Ready, Emily?" I asked.

"I was born ready, baby," she replied, shifting her body a little like she was settling in for a Netflix binge.

But what we were about to watch was far better than anything you'd find on there. I hit the spacebar on my laptop and the video started to play.

Anne was behind the camera for the opening shot, pointing it at the window and the cars speeding by as we cruised down the freeway. Panning from the window and across the back of the driver's seat, she settled on the gap between the two front seats, framing me from the shoulders up as I handled the steering wheel, my eyes on the road ahead. Locks of red hair crept into frame as she moved down slowly, finally settling on my lap where Jessica Chastian was blowing me behind the wheel.

"Ooh, yeah!" Emily exclaimed, her eyes glowing as she watched the tape. "This gets right to the good stuff, huh?!"

Kneeling on the passenger seat with her feet tucked up against the door, Jessica leant over the centre console as she bobbed her pretty red head, sucking my dick in a steady rhythm. I noted at the time how good this felt (blowjobs from Jessica usually did), but it wasn't until I 'reviewed' the footage when I got back home that I realised how deep she was going. With every pass she took, her lips slid up to the ridge of my crown and she sucked at my head a few times before plummeting back down to the base.

"Bloody hell," Emily gasped, as the full length of my cock came into view. "He's huge!"

A steady refrain of loud slurping noises and contented 'mmm''s of enjoyment poured into the camera's mic, interspersed with the occasional groan from yours truly as I was sucked six ways from Sunday. I can still remember how wet her mouth was and every pass she took had a wonderfully sloppy sound to it as she worked me over, coating my shaft in saliva.

"Blimey!" said Emily, looking through her webcam at Jessica. "You can suck a cock, can't you, love?"

"Mmhmm," Jessica replied, grinning proudly as the four of us admired her handiwork.

There's a lot about this that I remember distinctly. The amount of precum I was leaking (a lot). The force of her suction (high). How hard I was gripping the steering wheel (so hard I almost yanked it off). How much I wanted to pull over and fuck her on the backseat (so much that I was willing to risk a twenty car pileup). But what I don't remember was Anne pointing the camera past me to show how busy the road was, and quite how many people passed the 2021 Best Actress winner as she blew me right there on the highway.

"Oh my God, there's so many people!" Emily laughed. "Weren't you worried about getting caught?!"

"Tinted windows," Jessica grinned. "Besides, I was so freakin' horny! I didn't want to wait 'til we got to the cabin."

"Fucking slag!" Emily quipped. That means 'slut' in British. "Wait, is that the 210?!"

"Mmhmm," said Anne.

"Fuck me! You guys hadn't even left LA yet?!"

"Uh uh," said Jessica, smirking as she shook her head.

Emily laughed. "My God, you horny fuckers!"

Light gagging sounds started to pour through my laptop speakers and I recalled the exact moment where my tip touched the back of Jessica's throat.

"Aww, fuck!" I heard myself say and I remembered quite vividly how hard it was getting to concentrate on driving.

"Fucking hell, Jess!" Emily exclaimed.

The initial shock was beginning to wear off and she was moving into the horny phase. Her mouth hung open slightly, and I could see that her eyes were beginning to gloss over.

Jessica throated me a few more times, then pried her lips from around my helmet, saliva coating every inch of my schlong. She raised her head and Anne followed her with the camera as she sat back in her seat, still stroking my spit-drenched cock.

"Your turn," she said, looking straight into the lens.

"Not sure I can reach from back here," Anne laughed from behind the camera.

"Oh, it can be done. Trust me," Jessica grinned. "Here, you can lean on this," she instructed, patting the armrest in front of the centre console.

Anne handed the camera to Jessica who immediately pointed it at her as she crawled through the gap in the seats. Her lips parted and my grip on the steering wheel tightened as they slid down onto my cock. At the time, I wasn't quite sure how she'd gotten herself in that position. And quite frankly, I couldn't have cared less. But watching the video when I got back home, I could see that she was kneeling on the backseat, her elbows on the armrest as she dipped down into my lap. Her ass stuck out behind her, and Jessica got a nice little shot of it with the camera, even squeezing it with her free hand before she panned back around to the front of the car.

She couldn't get the camera low enough to see what was happening, but Anne's head bobbing up and down beneath the lens told its own story. She couldn't go as deep as Jessica in her awkward position, but she compensated for her lack of depth with a variety of different moves that almost made me shoot my load in the middle of I-210. She began by lapping at the slit, cleaning up the precum as it seeped from the tip in copious volume. Then she moved down a little lower, swirling her tongue around my crown, then flicking it against the side of my shaft.

"Yeah, that's it, Annie," Jessica encouraged. "Suck that cock, girl."

She panned the camera down briefly as she sat back against the door, her feet wedged up against the armrest. She'd undone the button on her pants and her free hand was rummaging around in there with some degree of relish as she watched her friend blow me. Panning back up, she pointed the camera at the back of the car, capturing a full body shot of Anne as she sucked my dick.

She was a lot higher up than Jessica had been and it got me thinking about all the things that passing drivers would have witnessed if not for the advent of tinted windows. They wouldn't have seen Anne's face, of course, 'cause it was in my lap, but what they would have seen was world famous actress Jessica Chastain filming the whole thing from the passenger's seat, while a wandering hand scoured the inside of her pants.

"Fuck, you guys are crazy!" Emily laughed, her expression a curious mixture of arousal and amusement as she watched the events unfold.

"Wait for it," Jessica grinned. She clearly knew what was coming next, and I surmised from this that she'd since 'reviewed' the footage as thoroughly as I had.

Anne's head started bobbing faster and the sounds spilling from my laptop were a clear indication of just how hard she was sucking me. It was genuinely one of the best blowjobs I've ever received. So good, in fact, that I momentarily forgot where I was, what I was doing and, quite possibly, who I was as well.

"Ohhh, Jesus," I groaned, letting my head fall backwards until I was staring at the roof of the car.

I remember that moment of bliss lasted just a few seconds before a voice to my right clawed me from my reverie.

"Erm...Ty," said Jessica, "eyes on the road, baby."

I snapped out my stupor almost immediately, just in time to see that the car had veered ever so slightly into the neighbouring lane. Thankfully, there were no cars in the immediate vicinity but it was still enough to make me leap straight out of my skin.

"Fuck!" I yelped as I pulled at the steering wheel, returning my car to a single lane.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, but I think it would be fair to say that my two famous passengers didn't share my level of alarm. Jessica's only response was a faint chuckle from behind the camera, while Anne didn't even lift her head out of my lap, still sucking my dick like nothing had happened.

"Oh my God!" Emily gasped, her mouth hanging open. "You guys! This is fucking crazy!" she laughed, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Do you need to pull over?" Jessica asked in the video.

"Yes," I replied, still breathing heavily, overcome by the near death experience.

Jessica laughed. "Annie, that means 'stop', honey."

"Aww!" Anne whined as she popped my crown from between her lips, grinning from ear to ear as she returned to her seat.

Jessica followed her with the camera, keeping it on her as she peeled her leggings down to her knees, taking her panties with them. Laying back across the seat, Anne rested her head against the backrest as she reached between her thighs, spreading her legs as wide as she could. Putting a hand to her clit, she strummed herself with a pair of fingers, cooing softly as she looked at the camera.