The Getaway: Big Bear Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?" she asked, her grin stretching wider as I nodded in response.

I wasn't even sure what she was asking, but if it was 'are you ready to cum?', then I definitely answered correctly. Anne took me to the balls, leaving a fresh coat of spit on the shaft as she pried me loose.

"Come on then. Give it to us," Jessica instructed, nuzzling in close to her friend and touching cheek to cheek.

Sticking out their tongues, they flicked them against each other as they both gazed up at me, silently begging me to shoot my load. They didn't have to beg very hard as those four gorgeous eyes staring into mine was enough to seal the deal. Jerking slowly, I pointed my cock at Jessica, shooting a thick rope of spunk that splattered across her face, leaving a streak from hairline to chin. Aiming to the right, I stroked a little harder and fired again, hitting Anne with an audible splat. Returning to the middle, I jerked my cock like a man possessed, peppering their outstretched tongues with whatever was left in my pipe.

I took a moment to regain my senses, then turned on my slippery heels, giving Emily a nice view of my cock flopping up and down as I hurried across the bathroom floor. Grabbing the camera, I rushed back towards the shower and pointed it through the open door, capturing a nice, detailed close up of Anne and Jessica, both their faces coated in spunk.

"Oh my God! You girls are covered!" Emily gasped, laughing a little as she took it all in.

She wasn't wrong. They were drenched in the stuff- thick white lines of semen stretching across their faces and even messing their perfect hair. Both women giggled and exchanged impish smiles, both in the sextape and live on our video call. I kept the camera on them as they turned to face each other and pressed their lips together, swapping the cum on their tongues as they shared a heated kiss. Then Jessica licked some cum from Anne's wet face and they kissed a second time, then a third after Anne returned the favour. Giddy smiles were etched across their faces as they giggled amongst themselves, and Anne gave Jessica a big, fat smooch on the cheek as they waved goodbye to the camera. I switched it off and the screen went black.

"Wow!" said Emily. "Any more?"

"Mmhmm," Jessica replied.

Indeed there was more, but we'll get to that in a minute. I left the camera off as I returned it to the sink and rejoined the two girls in the shower. We washed ourselves and each other (mainly each other), with Anne and Jessica staying in there longer to ensure they got all the cum off their faces and hair. I went back into the room, towelled myself dry and was just about to pick out some clothes when I heard some moaning through the door and over the sound of the shower. Of course, curiosity got the better of me and I pushed it back open to reveal Anne eating Jessica's pussy against the wall of the shower.

I thought about grabbing the camera then reconsidered; we'd done enough of that already. Then I considered getting back in there with them, but I was already dry. So instead I just watched for a bit, my cock quickly re-stiffening as I watched the brunette munch on the redhead's box. Jessica's eyes came open and she saw me standing there, already rockhard again in a matter of moments. She beckoned me with a finger but I shook my head, waving them over with both my hands. Jessica grinned and put her hand to the top of Anne's head, pushing her away then helping her up. They followed me hand in hand as I led them back into the bedroom and onto the king size bed. The camera stayed in the bathroom as we fucked liked bunnies for the best part of an hour, working up such a sweat that we had to return to the shower.

This time we kept to ourselves, maintaining a safe distance as we returned to the room so we didn't end up fucking again and starting the cycle anew. We all got dressed up and went to the kitchen for dinner. The ladies prepared us a meal, and we ate and talked over a bottle of wine. We popped another bottle and shared it on the couch as we flicked through the channels on the flatscreen TV. Of course we fucked again before the evening was through- twice, in fact- and the three of us were thoroughly exhausted by the time we called it a night.

I slept like a log (as I'm sure you can imagine) and if not for what I'm about to describe, I probably could have snoozed until well into the afternoon. It was a nudge on my shoulder that woke me up. At first, I wasn't sure what was happening and thought I might have been dreaming, but as I rolled onto my back and regained full consciousness, it soon became abundantly clear. Both Anne and Jessica were knelt near the foot of the bed, slotted side by side and between my open thighs. Both were wearing a devilish grin and each had a hand clasped around the trunk of my penis. Usually it takes me a few minutes to get hold of my faculties first thing in the morning, but not that time. I was wide awake.

Jessica poked out her tongue and licked the head of my cock, scooping up a big dollop of precum that had already pooled in the wide open tip. I was itching to get started, but the two of them next to each other, one either side of my cock looked so freakin' good that it could not go undocumented.

"Wait a second," I said, and I threw my right leg over both their bodies and climbed down from the bed.

"Where are you going?" asked Anne, and I made the charades movie gesture to indicate that I was fetching the camera.

I slipped into the bathroom and smoothed down my bedhead as I looked in the mirror. I had to look my best if I was going on video. I was too excited to brush my teeth but I owed it to the girls to do something about my morning breath, so I gurgled a mouthful of Listerine and spat it into the sink as I grabbed the camera. Flipping open the viewfinder, I hurried back into the bedroom and all but leapt up onto the bed, returning to my previous position. And this is where the video continued.

Laying back across the mattress with my elbows by my side, the camera was pointed forwards in the classic POV position, framing me from the midriff down. The girls were between my legs, both sets of eyes gazing into the camera lens as Jessica wrapped her lips around the tip, sliding them down my shaft. Red hair fell from behind her ears, tickling my thighs as she took me deeper. Anne helped her, scooping her hair into a ponytail then gently pushing her towards the base of my shaft. Her full lips puckered and she kissed my groin, gagging a little as my crown pushed past her tonsils.

"Ohhh, fuck!" I groaned from behind the camera, feeling myself twitch in Jessica's throat.

Anne grinned at the lens as Jessica retreated, leaving a thick mess of spit to drip towards the hilt. The crown came free from her lips and Anne took over, slurping up her friend's saliva as her lips went down my shaft. She didn't go straight for the base like Jessica did, but opted instead to bob her head in a steady rhythm, each pass taking her deeper. The method may have been different but the result was the same, and it wasn't long before a second pair of lips left a kiss at the base of my shaft. The tip touched the back of her throat and she kept me there for as long as she could, finally releasing me a spray of sticky saliva.

They grinned with pride at their accomplishments, then turned to face each other, sharing a very wet celebratory kiss. Two hands found my cock and they stroked me in unison as they kissed each other, tongues writhing beneath their cheeks. Their lips parted and they steered them towards my balls, enveloping one each as they continued to jerk me. Jessica's hand moved up to my helmet, kneading it gently as Anne took care of the shaft, pumping her fist from bottom to top.

A ball fell from Jessica's lips and Anne moved her hand away as the redhead licked along the length of my shaft, not stopping until she reached the top. Lapping at the slit, she scooped up the precum now oozing from the tip of my prick. She wrapped her lips around the crown and Anne remained on ball duty as her friend began to blow me. She went a little slower this time, allowing me to feel the warmth, moisture and suction of her mouth, every slurp and suck sending shockwaves through my body. Her lips pulled back to the tip and the girls switched roles, doing so with wordless telepathy. This wasn't their first rodeo, no doubt about that.

"Damn!" said Emily, watching in awe. "You girls really know what you're doing, huh?"

Curling her fingers around my helmet, Anne kissed along the shaft, leaving a particularly juicy smacker at the ridge of my crown. Jessica, meanwhile, was taking good care of my ballsack, dousing both gonads in spittle as she suckled each one in turn. Anne's lips enveloped my crown and I groaned behind the camera as she dipped down lower, sinking towards the base. She didn't go all the way down as Jessica's head between my thighs prevented her from doing so. But she sucked what she could with tremendous aplomb, coaxing out precum as she bathed my shaft in spittle.

Lips peeled gently from around my crown and balls, and the two of them kissed again as they gripped my cock, stroking it slowly and smoothly.

"Who's going first?" asked Anne as their lips came apart, gazing deeply into Jessica's eyes.

"Why don't you do the honours?" Jessica suggested, and they shared another quick kiss before she joined me at the top of the bed.

"Give that to me," she said, gesturing for the camera.

I handed it over without complaint, and Jessica took control of it as she pulled the pillow from under my head and threw her leg over, planting her pussy on my face. She pointed the camera downwards as I rolled out my tongue, guiding it straight to her clit. You couldn't see very much, just the very tip of my tongue poking out as I lapped at Jessica's pussy. But you could tell from the moans and groans pouring out from behind the camera that I was doing a decent job.

Jessica panned upwards, pointing the camera at Anne as the brunette straddled me. Gripping my cock at the base, her knees were planted on the mattress as she lowered herself onto it, flashing a euphoric smile as I slipped into her pussy. Jessica kept the camera on her face as she slid down the shaft, then pointed it downwards as she reached the base. Anne stayed there for a moment and Jessica panned back up, capturing the look on her face when she felt how deep I was. Her expression was hard to describe; kind of a mixture of ecstatic bliss and shocked amazement. Despite having fucked her two times already, my length was still a surprise.

The camera stayed there, recording the intense look of pleasure she gave as she started to ride me. Her eyes bulged in almost comic fashion and her mouth fell open as she pulled her pussy to the ridge of my crown then dropped back down again, taking the entire thing.

"Oh my GOD!" she shrieked, staring straight into the camera lens as she impaled herself on my long flesh pole.

Moving the camera lower, Jessica got a great shot of Anne's perky tits, jiggling up and down in spectacular fashion. Then, continuing downwards, she got right into the heart of the action as her friend rode my cock, showing just how far up she was going and just how hard she was slamming back down. Panning back up, she held the camera selfie-style as she and Anne kissed, moaning into each other's mouths as they straddled my face and cock. She was doing a great job behind the lens, especially since I'd been eating her pussy this whole time in a way most women could only dream about.

Wrapping my lips around her swollen clit, I swirled my tongue around it like a flesh tornado, spinning and spiralling this way and that. Her pussy was sodden and my mouth was coated in warm, sugary fluids as I tongued at her stiff nub of pleasure, extracting more with every lick. But still her camerawork remained as accomplished as ever. She was moaning into the mic, of course- a lot, actually- but her framing was second to none, and the camera stayed relatively steady, considering the swirls and swipes of my tongue would have made most women convulse.

But even she could only withstand it for so long, and as my tongue kept whirling around the nub of her clit, the fiery pleasure coursing through her body began to get the better of her. I felt her start to shake and the footage reflected that as she pointed the camera at my cock, desperately trying to capture Anne's pussy as it greedily swallowed it up.

"Ohhh, God! Fuuuccckkk!" she moaned from behind the camera, aiming it at her pussy almost instinctively as her body was racked by violent convulsions.

It wasn't the best angle if truth be told, and all you could really see was her little red landing strip and the tip of my tongue as I licked her through the throes of climax. A shot of her face would have been better, so we could see her look of ecstasy. But of course I wasn't complaining at the time, especially when the hot rush of sweet, tasty fluid flooded the length of my tongue. The camera shook wildly and continued to do so until her climax had reached its peak. Then all that could be heard were a series of deep, heavy breaths pouring out from behind the camera as she pointed it back at Anne, now grinning as she rode my cock.

"Bloody hell, Jess!" Emily exclaimed. "I'm surprised you didn't drown him alive!"

"She almost did," I quipped, making Anne and the birthday girl laugh.

"Pfft! You try sitting on his face then, girl," Jessica countered. "Guy eats pussy like it's going out of style!"

"Oh, God, don't tempt me!" Emily grinned and I rose my eyebrows suggestively, letting her know, in no uncertain terms, that my face was ready for her anytime she liked.

Emily understood and pointed a finger at me, her brow furrowed in a scornful glare. "And don't you tempt me either!"

"Wouldn't dream of it," I said, looking as angelic as possible.

In the meantime Jessica had to come to her senses (somewhat, at least) and climbed down from the bed, setting the camera down on a nearby dresser. It was conveniently placed and allowed her to frame the whole bed in a side on view. While she set up the shot, I pulled Anne into me, kissing her assertively as I wrapped my arms around her back, pinning her body to mine. Grabbing her ass, I squeezed both cheeks as I bucked my hips off the mattress, drilling up into her pussy.

Jessica rejoined us on the bed and knelt between my legs, her face promptly vanishing into Anne's buttcrack. You couldn't really see what she was doing, but as Anne pried her lips from mine, the words that came out of her mouth were more than enough to enlighten the viewer.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Jessie! Lick my ass, babe!"

Her pussy tightened in response, clamping around my dick like a soft pink vice. It triggered something in me, and I thrusted harder, unleashing a flurry of strokes that sent my cock rocketing into her pussy. Our bodies slapped together, loud, firm smacks bouncing from wall to wall and booming loudly from my laptop speakers. I felt her ass start to ripple in my hands, brushing across Jessica's cheeks as she licked her butthole.

"Oh, God, yeah!" Anne purred, her eyes locked on mine. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's it! Right there!"

Her lips returned to mine and she moaned into my mouth as my arms went to her shoulders, pumping faster as I held her against me. My balls started flinging upwards, smacking against Jessica's chin with every thrust I took. But the redhead was unperturbed and even expanded her repertoire, licking along my shaft, across Anne's taint and right back up to her asshole. Our mouths came apart and I pushed her up a bit so I could move a little lower, wrapping my lips around a nipple.

This turned out to be the missing ingredient, and it brought her to the brink very fast. Her head flew upwards and she stared at the wall in front of her as I added the finishing touch, sparking a climax from deep inside her. Her scream was loud and wordless, or if there were any words, her voice was so garbled that I couldn't make them out. Delivering one last thrust, I stayed as far inside her as I possibly could, throbbing in her deepest innards. Anne came with a powerful gush, dousing my cock in fluid. Her pussy contracted further, gripping me so hard that I almost fired straight back at her. But I managed to ride it out, keeping her on my cock until her orgasm ceased and not a second longer.

"Ho-ly fuck!" Emily gasped, her shoulder moving in its usual way. "So. Fucking. Hot!"

I pulled Anne off me and tossed her onto the mattress, giving my dick a well-earned break. She landed on her back and I rolled on top of her, my still hard cock rubbing against her pussy as I put my mouth to hers, kissing her vigorously. Her hands moved down and she latched onto my asscheeks, digging her nails in as our lips sealed shut. Jessica grabbed the camera and perched at the edge of the bed, filming a close up as I laid on top of her friend, devouring her mouth with my own.

Leaving her lips behind, Jessica followed me as I moved down to her neck, kissing to her collarbone and across her perky chest. Taking her tits in my hands, I caressed them gently as my mouth found a nipple, tongue swirling around it. I moved to the other breast then continued downward, kissing down her midriff until I reached my final stop. Settling between her thighs, I hooked my arms underneath them as I shot out my tongue, licking her pussy from bottom to top. The pounding she'd taken had left her soaked and I gleefully lapped up every drop of fluid that coated her sticky, wet lips. I licked her slit a few more times then settled on the nub at the top, smothering it with my lips. Ringing it slowly in concentric circles, I felt it start to throb as my tongue did its thing, moisture smearing across my lips and chin.

Jessica moved to the corner of the bed and pointed the camera between Anne's thighs, filming a closeup of the master at work. I peeled my lips from Anne's clit so she could see what I was doing, making a real show of spinning my tongue around the swollen flesh. Keeping my tongue pushed outwards, I flicked it back and forth across the nub of her clit, Anne moaning louder at the change of technique. Her pussy was steaming and I could feel the heat on my chin as I tongued her clit, switching tactics as regular as clockwork.

Jessica stayed there for a while then moved back up towards the headboard. Again she grew tired of merely holding the camera and passed it onto Anne so she could join in the action. Pointing it down at her naked body, Anne framed up a great little POV shot as her friend latched onto a nipple, suckling like a babe in arms.

My eyes found the lens and I stared it down as I licked Anne's pussy, tongue swishing all around her clit. Copying my earlier movements almost to a T, Jessica moved to Anne's left breast then kissed down her toned little tummy, leaning over her thigh as she joined me in between them. Poking out her tongue, she steered it to Anne's wet pussy, doubling up on her throbbing pink clit. Our tongues flicked against each other as we licked her in tandem, Frenching one another as we dined for two on her snatch.

We kept this up for quite some time, but my cock was itching for more. Emerging from between Anne's thighs, I scooched back to the edge of the bed, looking at her friend as I patted the mattress. Jessica nodded and I hopped down from the bed as she moved into the spot that I'd just vacated. Planting her knees at the edge of the bed, her ass stuck up in the air as she shoved her head between Anne's long legs. The camera captured it perfectly as she rolled out her tongue, promptly returning it to her friend's stiff clit.

Anne did well to keep me in frame as I moved in behind, pointing my cock at Jessica's pussy. You couldn't see me enter her, of course, but you could definitely see her eyes rolling into the back of her head at the point of penetration. A hand reached down from behind the camera and grabbed the back of her head, making sure it stayed where it was as I steered myself inside her. I entered her slowly, enjoying the tightness and warmth, yet her pussy was so wet that I sank to the base on the very first pass.