The Getaway: Big Bear Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I go first?" she asked, fluttering her eyelids in a way that was hard to say 'no' to.

"Looks like you need to," Jessica chuckled. "When's the next exit, Tyler?"

"Erm...not sure," I said stiffly.

I put my cock back in my pants and I recall trying with all my might to keep my eyes on the road and away from the rearview mirror.

"Hmm," said Jessica, "maybe I oughta keep you busy in the meantime then."

At first I thought she was talking to me and I remember that I was just about to protest when I saw who she was really addressing.

"I think you better," Anne smirked, then motioned for the camera. "Hand that to me."

Jessica passed the camera through the gap in the seats and next thing we knew it was trained on her as she climbed up onto the armest. She looked into the camera as she pulled Anne's leggings down to her ankles, a tall pair of platform boots prohibiting her from lowering them further. Her ass stuck out behind her as she leaned down to remove them and I saw my arm creep into shot as I grabbed a handful of buttcheek, giving it a hearty squeeze.

"Poor choice of footwear," said Jessica, grinning at the camera as she untied Anne's bootlaces.

"Well, I didn't know we'd be doing this," Anne laughed, still playing with her pussy as she held the camera.

Jessica removed Anne's boot and dropped it into the floor, then pulled down her leggings and panties, leaving them dangling off her right leg. Anne spread her legs as her friend crawled between, capturing the moment that her tongue rolled out and she guided it straight to her clit.

"Mmm, yeah, that's it," Anne moaned from behind the camera. "That's what I need."

I had a suspicion that what she really needed was up front with me, but I'm sure Jessica's tongue was a worthy appetiser. It was around this time that I broke my vow not to watch, and I let my eyes indulge in the action taking place in my rearview mirror. My view was blocked by Jessica's head and all I could see was Anne's face lighting up as she ran her fingers through that pretty red hair. But that was more than enough to keep me rigid, and I split my time between watching the action, keeping my eyes on the road and hunting for an exit ramp.

And though I couldn't see much at the time, the video footage more than filled me in on what I'd missed when I got back home. Pointing the camera down between her thighs, Anne had captured the perfect POV shot and was moaning straight into the microphone as her friend ate her out. Gazing into the lens with those bright blue eyes, Jessica slid her tongue along Anne's wet slit, gathering the moisture that had oozed from between her lips. Settling on her clit, Jessica rolled her tongue across Anne's pink pleasure point, spiralling around it in concentric circles. I remember lamenting at the time that I couldn't see what was happening, but honestly I think it was just as well. If I had gotten this angle when I was driving, I probably wouldn't be here to tell the story.

Emily, I'm pleased to report, was just as enthralled as I was, and she bit down hard on her bottom lip as she watched one of her friends going down another.

"Mmm," she purred, her voice light and breathy. "Fuck, that's hot!"

She wasn't wrong, and I recalled how torn I was between letting them continue and speeding down the nearest exit so I could fuck them both into a coma.

Peeling her tongue from Anne's stiff clit, Jessica slid two fingers between her lips, wetting them with saliva before she rubbed them against her pussy. Anne was absolutely sodden and the slightest push was all it took to guide those digits right down to the knuckle. I couldn't see what she was doing with them, of course, even now while watching the video, but Anne told me later that day that she was hooking them upwards as she pushed them inside her, quickly finding her g-spot.

Briefly pulling away from the all-girl action, Anne pointed the camera at the window as cars sped by, showing how many people were just a few feet away from one Oscar nominee eating out another.

"Oh my God, this is so wild!" said Emily, looking like she wasn't sure whether to laugh her head off or frig herself senseless as she watched the video.

In the end though, she didn't do either, and simply stared at the screen with a kind of strange fascination as Anne swung the camera back to its previous position. Now Jessica was pumping her fingers into Anne's tight pussy with greater force and gusto, moans increasing in volume as her tongue swirled faster around the brunette's clit.

"Oh, fuck!" Anne squealed into the mic. "Yes, Jessie, you're gonna make me cum!"

It was at this point that the background changed from cars zipping by on the freeway to buildings coming and going as I searched for a secluded spot. It took me a while to find somewhere- longer than I would have liked- but in my defence, I was kinda distracted.

I found a dark little side street in some industrial area which, with it being the weekend, was entirely deserted. I remember Anne cumming as I parked the car, and a loud 'ohhh my Godddd, fuuuccckkk!!!' spilling out into the alley as I opened the door. What I didn't witness at the time was the satisfied smile on Jessica's face as Anne's sweet arousal gushed across the length of her tongue. But thanks to the advent of digital video, I was able to watch it all when I got bck home. Anne was cumming so hard that the camera was a little shaky, but it still captured the moment perfectly when Jessica Chastain got a mouthful of A-list pussy juice.

"Ohhh, wow!" Emily gasped. "Blimey, Jess, I didn't know you could do that!"

A smug smile formed on Jessica's face, one that was remarkably similar to the one we'd just seen on film. "How about I show you sometime, Ems? I'm sure John wouldn't mind about that."

"Maybe if he got to join in!" she quipped in response.

Anne and Jessica laughed while I merely rolled my eyes. I think we all knew that if anyone was going to join those two for a threesome, it was going to be me.

The next thing I remembered was racing around the car as fast as my legs would carry me. I opened the right rear door and practically leapt onto the backseat. Jessica climbed out of the passenger's side and joined me and Anne in the back, a little more reserved than I was, but if I recall correctly, there wasn't a great deal in it.

What was happening with the camera at this point, I was truly none the wiser, and even now while watching the footage again, I still wasn't entirely sure. I think that Anne might have dropped it at some point during the course of her climax and she handed it to Jessica as she joined us in the back of the car. By the time she'd set up the shot, Anne and I were all over one another, practically chewing each other's faces off as I parked my ass on the seat.

"Ooh, yeah," said Emily. "Now we're getting to the good stuff."

Her grin grew wider and I returned one of my own. You know a video is hot when Jessica Chastain goes down on Anne Hathaway and that isn't the good stuff!

Anne straddled me and our tongues continued to tussle as I fought with the buttons on her baggy green flannel. Somehow unclasping them without breaking a single one, I slid her shirt down her arms and she tossed it aside, inadvertently (I think) hitting Jessica and briefly covering the camera lens.

"Ahh, Annie!" Jessica shrieked as the video went black then returned to the heated kissing as she plucked the shirt from on top of her and threw it straight back at her friend.

"Oh, God! Sorry, Jessie!" Anne laughed, holding up her hands instinctively as she was hit by the balled up flannel.

Emily burst out laughing as she watched, prompting further chuckles from myself and the ladies.

Anne popped her shirt down on the seat this time, then pulled my tee up over my head, running her hands over my sculpted torso. Her lips returned to mine and the kissing resumed as she quickly unbuckled my belt. Her leggings and panties were still dangling off one of her legs, and she removed her renaming boot as quickly as she could.

"Why the fuck did I wear these shoes?!" she growled as she hastily unthreaded the never ending bootlace.

Yanking it off her foot, she threw her boot at the window in frustration, nearly shattering the tinted glass.

Emily laughed. "Won't be wearing those again, huh?"

"I put them straight in the trash," said Anne, coaxing laughter from all four corners of my screen.

She kicked off her leggings then lifted her ass a little so I could lower my jeans and boxers. I pulled them down as fast as possible, and I remember my cock actually hitting her pussy as it sprung out from my waistband. My jeans stayed pooled around my ankles but I left them there. Shoes and socks still on, but fuck it, I didn't care. I needed to get into that pussy right freakin' now.

So that's what I did. Grabbing Anne's hips, I lowered her onto my cock with surprising grace and poise. Both of us were so horny, I'm surprised I didn't pull her straight onto it. She slid straight down to the base and I held her there on top of me, letting her feel every inch inside her.

Jessica zoomed in on our faces as a sharp gasp of pleasure sailed from Anne's full lips. We gazed at each other for a few bliss-filled seconds before our mouths interlocked and devoured one another once more. Thrusting in this position was not gonna be easy, so I let her do most of the work. Knees planted either side of my ass, she used her strong thigh muscles to work her up and down, guiding her pussy along the length of my shaft. She was so worked up that her pussy was steaming and I basked in the warm and moisture each time she sunk to the base.

Jessica knelt up against the right side door, framing us perfectly so you could see each movement and the looks on both our faces as she rode my dick. Every so often, she'd pan the camera downwards to show the roving hand stuffed down the front of her pants, then return the lens to the source of her arousal.

And she wasn't the only one enjoying the show. Emily's eyes had all but glazed over by this point in the video, and me and the girls noticed some curious movements stemming from her left shoulder.

"Emily, are you playing with your pussy?" Jessica asked, in a way that sounded like she was about to scold her for it.

It was all in jest, of course, and if I knew Jessica like I thought I did, then such behaviour was only going to be encouraged.

"Maybe," Emily replied, eyelids a flutter like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

"Show me," Jessica instructed, and Emily immediately complied, reaching for her laptop with her free hand and angling it down to her crotch.

Her dress was hiked up to her waist and a pair of nimble fingers were teasing her pussy through her sheer red tights. She didn't appear to be wearing any underwear.

"Mmm, yeah. Good girl," Jessica grinned. "You keep doing that, OK?"

See, what did I tell ya?

Emily returned the camera to her face, nodding slowly as pleasure began to spread across her features.

Back in the car, Anne and I had kicked things up a notch. Holding her hips as she bounced on my cock, I used my strong arms to provide some assistance. Pulling her up to the ridge of my crown, I held her there for a fraction of a second before slamming her back down again, impaling her repeatedly on my long thick cock. Sharp breaths turned to louder moans, merging with the loud smacks now filling the car's interior as her ass beat down on my thighs.

"Yeah, that's it, Annie. Ride that cock, girl!" Jessica encouraged, still panning downwards at regular intervals, the hand in her pants still moving as wildly as ever.

Panning back up, she zoomed in on our faces as Anne rode me harder, lust burning in those nut brown eyes.

"You gonna cum, Annie?" Jessica asked. "You gonna cum on that big, fat dick?"

Anne kept looking at me, but nodded in response, her face lit up in the throes of passion.

"Cum then, baby. I want to suck your pussy off his cock."

I slammed her down into me a few more times then pinned her pelvis to mine, feeling her squeeze me as her orgasm hit. Holding her down with one arm, I licked a thumb and put it to her clit, enhancing the pleasure already coursing through her every inch. Jessica zoomed in tight to show what I was doing and then up to Anne's face as she threw her head back, aiming a piercing scream towards the roof of the car.

"Ohhh, fuuuccckkk!!! I'm cuuummmiiinnnggg!!!"

The camera stayed tight to Anne's pretty face, capturing her change in expression. Harshly contorted features slowly softened as the tremors subsided, giving way to a dreamy look of sheer orgasmic bliss. Jessica followed her with the camera as she fell into me, running her fingers through my hair and kissing me several times.

"Wow!" said Emily, her mouth hanging so far open that her chin almost fell out of frame. "Bloody hell, I haven't had an orgasm like that in..." She trailed off for a moment as she racked her brain.

"Ever?" said Jessica.

Emily thought for a second before a telltale grin tugged at the corners of her mouth. "OK, yeah, you got me. I have never fucking cum like that!"

"Nor had I," Anne admitted, and I couldn't help but smirk as these three gorgeous women gushed so avidly about my sexual prowess.

Anne gave me one last kiss then climbed down from on top of me, wobbling a little as the final waves of pleasure made their way to her furthest extremities.

"OK, me now," said Jessica, handing the camera to me.

"I'll go up front," said Anne. "Give you guys some space."

It was kinda cramped with three of us on the backseat and I pointed the camera at the girls as they squeezed past each other, sharing a quick kiss on the way. Anne pulled her leggings back on and retied her discarded boot. Pulling on her top, she left her flannel on the backseat as she opened the door and hurried back around to the front. Climbing inside, she motioned for the camera as she knelt on the passenger's seat. I handed it to her and she made a little kissy face at it before turning it on Jessica and I.

Jessica removed her jacket then pulled her t-shirt up over her head, red hair spilling all over as she unveiled those perky tits. Kneeling on the seat, Jessica made good on her earlier promise as her head sunk into my lap, wrapping her lips around my swollen crown. Sticking her ass out behind her, it was pointed right up at the window as her head went lower, cleaning Anne's pussy juices as her lips slid down my shaft.

Anne kept the camera low, framing a neat little close up as her redheaded friend blew me for all I was worth. I knew at the time that she was going deep and a review of the footage confirmed it, each pass taking her closer to the base of my shaft. Anne moved the camera upwards, zooming in on me as my head fell back against the headrest, then followed my hand as I reached across, grabbing a handful of Jessica's ass.

She still had her pants on, but they'd remained unbuttoned from her earlier rummaging. I was able to lower them with a single hand, freeing her peach shaped bottom and the thin black thong that bisected her cheeks. Squeezing each cheek, I slipped two fingers under the waistband of her thong, feeling her wetness as I slid them down to her pussy.

Anne returned to her previous angle as Jessica moaned around my cock, her eyelids fluttering as I teased her clit with my fingers. But she didn't let it break her stride, and she kept sinking downwards until her lips were puckered at the base. My tip touched the back of her throat and she kept me there for several seconds until my expert strumming of her throbbing pink clit finally got the better of her. Anne followed her with the camera as her mouth slid up my shaft, releasing a pent up squeal as my crown popped free from her lips.

"Ohhh, fuuuccckkk!" she groaned, lifting her head from my lap. "Give me your cock!"

I put my fingers to her chin and kissed her, then wrapped my arms around her torso, pulling her into me as I laid out on my side. Feet on the floor behind the passenger's seat, my ass was almost wedged up against the door as I peeled Jessica's thong aside, baring that sweet, sweet pussy. Wrapping an arm around the tops of her calves, she pulled her legs up until her knees almost touched her chin. The camera stayed tight to her pussy as I pressed my cock up against it, entering her with a single thrust. My earlier teasing had left her sodden and the slightest push was all it took to sheath myself to the hilt.

Anne panned to the right, framing Jessica's face at the point of penetration. Her eyes bulged wide and her mouth hung open as a deep, very un-Jess-like grunt flew forth from between her lips. Anne kept the camera trained on Jessica's face, capturing her change in expression as I delivered the first few thrusts. She was clearly incredibly pent up, and an intense look of raw, animalistic passion stretched across her face as I threw myself into her, plunging balls deep with every row of my hips.

The camera moved back to its previous position and Anne framed a close up of my dick as I drilled it hard into Jessica's box. Jessica turned to face me and our tongues entangled as she pressed her lips against mine, moaning into my mouth as I thrusted harder. Anne panned upwards, capturing the passion as our lips came apart, staring into each other's eyes as I kept on railing.

"Ohhh my God. Fuck, that is so bloody hot!" Emily whined, her upper arm now moving visibly quicker as she watched me fuck her friend.

"Wait, wait, wait. There's more," Jessica grinned, and it got me wondering quite how many times she'd watch this video since we returned from our trip. She seemed to know it like the back of her hand.

Jessica's eyes grew wider and I distinctly remember her pussy tightening at the exact same moment. I knew that reaction anywhere and Anne kept the camera trained on Jessica's face as the unmistakable response to clitoral stimulation enveloped her gorgeous features. She stared at me intensely, thinking it was me. Then Anne panned downwards, revealing a pair of black-tipped fingers rubbing at Jessica's clit. The penny finally dropped and Anne moved the camera back up as Jessica turned to face her, mouth hanging open as the pleasure overtook her.

"Oh, fuck! Annie!" she squealed, and I can still remember the wily grin stretched across the brunette's face as she strummed her girlfriend's twat.

Jessica moaned loudly, her inner walls tightening another notch with every rub of Anne's skilled digits. I slowed my thrusts but kept going deep, enjoying the feeling of her pussy contracting, the warmth and moisture making me tingle from head to foot.

"Oh my God! Keep going, Annie!" Jessica cooed, staring straight into the camera as Anne shoved it back into her face. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Anne frigged her faster and I felt her body shake as the sensations spread, engulfing her entire frame. I thrusted harder, hitting her g-spot each time as I tried to keep pace. Anne moved the camera at regular intervals, panning up from Jessica's pussy as my cock drove into it, and up to her face as her features contorted in a fit of orgasmic lust. Fingers still strumming at her clit, Anne steadied the camera as I slammed into Jessica's pussy, capturing the look on her face as I delivered the decisive thrust. Her eyes clamped shut and her neck craned backwards as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Ohhh, Goddd!!! Fuuuccckkk!!!"

I gripped her tight and held her against me, remaining deep inside her as I felt her cum. She squeezed me even tighter, bathing my cock with a fresh surge of fluid that soaked me from bellend to base. Her features softened but her eyes stayed shut as a look of pure ecstasy spread across her face.

"Damn," said Anne from behind the camera.