The Getaway: Big Bear Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them apart, watching her asshole wink at me as I rolled my hips. Thrusting slow and deep, I admired the coat of moisture that smeared across my shaft as I plunged into her tight pink pussy. It was too good not to share and I leaned forward a little as I motioned for the camera, bottoming out in Jessica's snatch. Anne handed it over and I pointed it down as I thrusted harder, showing just how wet her friend's pussy was as I drove my dick into it.

"Fuck me, Jess!" Emily exclaimed. "You're fucking soaking, love!"

"I needed to be," said Jessica. "Look how big his cock is!"

"Mmm, yes, I can see that," Emily replied, and I enjoyed the glazed over look in her pretty blue eyes as she watched my fat cock drill into her girlfriend's snatch.

Jessica's ass was perfectly framed as I pounded her pussy, plump cheeks rippling with every pelvic thrust. She was loving it as always, and I could hear the muffled moans tumbling from between her lips as she ate Anne's box. Her pussy felt so good that I almost forgot she was even doing that, and I panned the camera upwards to capture the rest of the threesome. The camera shook a little as I continued to thrust, but you could clearly see Jessica's head buried between Anne's thighs, manicured fingers brushing red hair out of her face as she tongued her girlfriend's clit.

Pointing the camera back down, I watched through the viewfinder as Jessica's perfect ass almost filled the whole of the frame, still jiggling delightfully as I slammed my pelvis into it. I remember how incredible it looked and just how much those peachy asscheeks were begging for a slap. I moved my hand from her hip and it fell out of frame from a moment as I drew it backwards, bringing it back forward and spanking her hard on the ass. It was a powerful strike and elicited quite the reaction, both at the time and now as we watched the video.

"MMM!" Jessica yelped, moaning into Anne's warm pussy as my hand made contact, a big red palmprint left behind on her creamy white skin.

"Oh my God!" Emily gasped, clearly unaccustomed to such impassioned displays of lust. Methinks her sexlife may be lacking somewhat.

Jessica loved getting spanked and this time was no exception. In fact, she liked it so much that she stopped licking Anne's pussy long enough to show her appreciation. She lifted her head from between her legs, and I moved the camera up just in time, capturing her horned up expression as she turned back to face me.

"Mmm, yeah! Do that again!"

Her wish was my command, and I pointed the camera back down at her ass as I slapped it a second time, drawing a groan even louder than the first. Anne gripped the back of Jessica's head, pulling her back to her pussy as I threw myself into her, slapping her ass every five or six thrusts. Anne scooped her red hair into a makeshift ponytail and held it up as she licked her, cooing and groaning on an endless loop.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Jessie, eat my pussy, baby! Fuck, you're gonna make me cum!"

A hand came back as I slammed into Jessica, pushing against my abs. No words were said but the meaning was clear- slow down a little so I can make her cum. It took a lot of discipline but I managed to do it, slowing my thrusts considerably so she could focus on the task at hand. It didn't take her long and I zoomed in tight on Anne's cute face as Jessica licked her into ecstasy. She came hard and Jessica told me later just how much fluid had gushed from within her at the point of climax. I kept the camera on her as she rode the waves of pleasure, watching her expression change from primal lust to absolute serenity.

"Oh, wow!" Emily gasped, almost gawking at her screen as she watched the whole thing play out. "Jess, your tongue! Fuck, I've gotta try that sometime!"

"Anytime you like, babe," Jessica grinned. "Anytime you like."

I waited patiently until Anne was finished then quickly picked up from where I left off, tearing into Jessica's pussy with a flurry of quick, hard thrusts. Anne grabbed the camera and pointed it at Jessica's face, the brunette's wetness smeared all around her mouth. She held the camera selfie-style as she leaned in and kissed her, tasting herself off that full set of lips.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" she asked, putting her fingers to Jessica's chin and tilting her up towards the camera.

Jessica nodded, staring at the lens as I gave her my all, pounding her pussy with very little self-control.

"Tell me," Anne said, moving her hand a little lower and gently clutching her neck.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna cum, Annie! I'm gonna cum on his big fucking dick!"

Gripping a handful of hair, I pulled her upwards and wrapped my arms around her, holding her against me. One hand went to her throat, holding it lightly, just like Anne had done, while the other went down to her clit, strumming ferociously as I delivered the last few thrusts. Sheathing myself to the hilt, my cock was squeezed to the point of bursting as a powerful orgasm ravaged her every inch. I succumbed to the feeling and let it all out, shooting creamy ropes of semen straight into Jessica's womb. I rubbed her clit as I unloaded inside her and she came again in a matter of seconds as I splashed her cervix with hot blasts of thick, white goo.

The camera stayed on us the entire time and it was hard to tell who'd cum the hardest, Jessica or myself. Personally, I think it was a tie. My hand moved slower on her clit as I pumped out the last of my load, then stopped entirely as she turned to kiss me. Our tongues entwined as our lips locked together, panting into each other's mouths. But the orgasms didn't end there, and Emily quickly followed up our pre-recorded climaxes with a live one of her own. Her eyes clamped shut and high-pitched moans spilled from between her lips as she frigged herself to orgasm.

Anne zoomed in on Jessica and I as we swapped saliva, then squeezed herself into frame as she kissed us both in turn, the redhead first and then myself.

"Lie down," she said, looking at Jessica as she peeled her lips from mine. "I want to lick that cum out of you."

Anne gave the camera to me as Jessica did as instructed, laying her head on a stack of pillows as she sprawled out across the bed. I knelt behind Anne, filming over her shoulder as she crawled between Jessica's thighs. Sticking out her tongue, I captured the moment perfectly as she plunged it deep into her girlfriend's box. Rummaging around inside, she kept it in there for a good few seconds, finally emerging with a puddle of spunk trickling across her tongue. Closing her lips, she swallowed the cum in a single hit, poking her tongue out as she went back for more. She licked out all that was in there, then moved a little higher, sealing her lips around Jessica's clit.

I moved up to the top of the bed, laying beside Jessica and filming from her viewpoint as her friend and fellow actress went to town on her tasty snatch. Licking two fingers, she steered them slowly into Jessica's twat, tongue whirling around her clit as she sunk them down to the knuckle. Anne looked upwards as I framed the shot, eyefucking the camera as she fingerfucked Jessica's snatch. Still riding the high of her previous orgasm, it didn't take much to get her off. A few swishes and swirls of Anne's slick tongue and another shuddering climax was logged in the camera's memory.

Anne kissed up Jessica's torso, stopping briefly at her perky breasts before she reached her final destination. I caught a breath-taking close up as Anne pressed her lips to Jessica's, sharing the remnants of spunk still lingering on her lips and tongue. They kissed for close to a minute and I got a little mesmerised (and stayed very hard) as I watched through the camera's viewfinder. Anne patted the mattress next to Jessica and told me to lie down, and I switched to POV as I assumed the position.

The girls got on their knees in front of me, each of them straddling a leg as they sucked my cock a few times, making sure no cum went to waste. Turning to face each other, they swapped whatever cum they'd extracted as they shared one final kiss. Anne licked my cock again for good measure then they each blew a kiss to the camera as the screen went black for the very last time. Though our trip wasn't over just 'cause the video had ended- not by a long shot- and we all fucked each other three more times before we took off back to LA, then once more when we got back to mine. No, wait...twice more when we got back to mine.

"So, how did you like your gift?" Jessica asked, that familiar grin stretched wider than ever.

Emily was stunned and at first a simple 'wow!' was all the response she could muster.

"That's it?" Anne asked. "'Wow'?"

"Best. Gift. Ever," Emily said sincerely, sounding like she meant every word.

"That's better," Anne grinned.

"We have another surprise for you, so stay right there, OK?" said Jessica, pointing a finger at her webcam.

"Another surprise? Wow! I'm getting spoiled today, huh?"

I think she was half-expecting me to step up behind her as she sat at her computer, and despite her claims of not wanting to cheat on her husband, I don't think she would've complained. But alas, that wasn't to be. Instead Anne and Jessica rose from their seats, the chat windows halving from four to two as they both closed out of Zoom.

"So..." Emily grinned, "then there two, huh?"

"Mmhmm," I said, climbing down off the bed but taking the laptop with me so my face remained in frame.

"So what happens now?" asked Emily, sounding like she was up for anything. After all, it's not cheating if it's over webcam.

"You'll see," I replied as I placed my laptop on the floor, giving Emily a shot of my legs as I grabbed a HDMI cable and hooked it up to my huge TV.

I fiddled with the settings on Zoom, full screening Emily's chat window while mine shrunk down into the corner. I adjusted the angle a little to perfectly frame my bed then climbed back onto it, sitting against the headboard.

"So are you going to...?" Emily began, trailing off suddenly as two gowned figures stepped into frame, keeping their backs to the camera. "Oh."

Yeah. Weren't expecting that, were you? Well, neither was Emily and she sat there slack jawed as Anne and Jessica undid the ties on their silken gowns and dropped them to the floor. While the trip and video had been Jessica's idea, I'm taking full credit for this one. I suggested it as we drove home from Big Bear and both women were fully into it. So with our call with Emily scheduled for 6pm, the girls arrived at my place two hours before to set everything up. First, they each took a shower, dried and readied themselves before slipping into their lingerie (which I'll get to soon) and covering it up with their gowns. Then I led them both to rooms in the house where I knew the sound of them talking wouldn't be heard on anyone else's feed. I returned to the master bedroom, the call got underway and Emily was none the wiser.

OK, where were we? The girls stood before me, kitted out in the finest lingerie money could buy. Item wise, their outfits were basically the same- small lacy bra and matching panties, with garter belts holding up two sets of stockings, capped off with stiletto heels. Anne's was black, which suited her dark hair and creamy white skin. Jessica's was light green which, with locks of red hair dangling over her shoulders, gave off serious Poison Ivy vibes. And if you factor in Anne's Catwoman experience, I felt like I was about to have Bruce Wayne's dream threesome.

They approached the bed and I couldn't hide my shit-eating as the pair of them climbed onto the mattress, draping an arm across my chest as they lay on either side.

"Oh my God," Emily gasped. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" she repeated quickly as leapt up from her seat. "Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!"

But...we didn't. In spite of her insistence, we didn't wait a single second before we got down to business. Anne's hand roamed across my torso as Jessica's moved up to my cheek, turning me towards her as she kissed me on the mouth. It was a typical Jessica kiss, soft and sultry, yet with an aggressive edge to it that hinted at wildness to come. Our lips came apart and she moved to my neck, kissing it delicately as she pushed me towards her friend. In between kisses, I took a quick glance at the screen as Emily hurtled through her living room, the camera shaking violently as she sprinted up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

Next thing I knew I was making out with Anne, tongues entangled as those thick, pouty lips pressed up against my own. Breaking the kiss, I took another glance at the screen as Emily hooked her laptop up to the TV, just as I had done, then opened a draw on her dresser. She rooted around for a while then plucked something out of it. I was distracted by Anne and Jessica kissing each other before I saw what it was but, well...I had a pretty good idea.

I watched them kiss for a bit then joined in, making out with both of them, then each of them in turn. By the time we came apart, Emily had shed her dress and was tearing off her bra and panties when my t-shirt was lifted over my head, briefly blocking my view. Jessica kissed me again as she tossed my t-shirt aside, so the next time I saw Emily she was stretched across her bed, stark naked with one of those little bullet vibrators held tightly to her clit. And that was the last I saw of her for a while as I was shoved back down onto the mattress, watching closely as Anne peeled off her panites then sat on top of my face.

My tongue came out and I found her clit, licking with speed and precision. A loud buzz began to hum from my big surround speakers, interspersed with light groans, both from said speakers and from within the room itself. I could feel Jessica kissing down my chest slowly, taking her time as she moved down to my abs, sliding her fingers under the waistband of my shorts. The kissing stopped and the next thing I felt was the waistband sliding past my ass and my rockhard cock springing out into the open. I heard a louder moan from the speakers the second my dick came free, then the buzzing increased in volume as Emily turned up the juice on her bullet vibrator.

Jessica licked at the tip of my prick, then that familiar warm wet feeling washed over my body as her lips slid over my helmet, sinking down to around mid-shaft. They dragged back up to the ridge of my crown and her tongue swirled around the tip a few times before she plunged back down, going a little deeper. Blowjobs from Jessica are always amazing, but with my senses heightened due to my lack of vision, everything she did just felt that little bit better. I wasn't aware of how deep she was going until her lips puckered and she kissed my groin, the tip nudging against the back of her throat.

It felt magnificent and I moaned into Anne's tight pussy as I ate her out, tongue twirling around her clit. I couldn't see a lot at the time, of course, but noted how great this looked when I watched the video the following day (yeah, I recorded it). You couldn't see much of what I was doing, but the look on Anne's face and the way she pawed at her tits as I ate her pussy were the stuff that dreams are made of. Emily seemed to like it too and I could hear her moans growing just that little bit louder as she saw how much her friend was enjoying it.

It was around this time that Jessica moved down to my balls, and I could feel her tight fist sliding up and down my shaft as she wrapped her lips around them, suckling them both in turn. Then she licked along the shaft until she reached the summit, tonguing at the slit a few times before that plump set of lips enveloped my swollen crown. Her mouth sunk down again, just as it had before, only this time she went straight to the bottom, vanishing my cock in an instant. The move was unexpected and a louder moan was muffled by Anne's hot snatch as her friend's full lips puckered at the base of my shaft.

She did this a few more times before her mouth slid up past my crown, leaving my cock basted in her saliva. Watching the video, I enjoyed the sight of Jessica standing up tall once she'd finished blowing me. Her body looked great in that green ensemble, and I relished the image of her in full lingerie before she took off her panties and kicked them aside. Then she removed her stilettos and climbed onto the bed, planting her stocking-clad feet either side of my legs as she squatted over me.

She gripped my cock at the base, and the next thing I felt was the warmth of her pussy as she lowered herself on it, sinking down to the hilt. Again, the sensation was increased by my temporary blindness (pussy blindness, is that a thing? It is now), and it felt incredible as that God-tier pussy slid down the length of my shaft. I wasn't sure if she was actually hotter and wetter than normal or if it just seemed like that, but honestly, the feeling was indescribable. I think she knew it too as she seemed to stay like that a lot longer than usual, allowing me to bask in the heightened sensations before she started riding me.

But when she did start, she didn't hold back. All I had at the time was the feeling of her pussy sliding along my shaft, but I could tell from that alone how fast she was going. The video confirmed it, and her legs were getting quite the workout as she powered herself up and down my pole. Soon her asscheeks started slapping against my thighs, rippling with every motion. I noticed at the time how loud it was, but I wasn't until I watched the footage that I got the full extent of it. It was deafening, and only got louder as the video progressed.

Somehow, throughout all of this, I was still tonguing greedily at Anne's pink pussy, her expression as euphoric as ever as I showcased my God-given gift. Sweet, tangy fluids were setting my taste buds ablaze, and the more she leaked, the better I licked her, extracting all the cum that my tongue could accommodate.

"Holy fuck, your tongue," she whined, eyes staring down at me as I ate her out.

I could tell she was close, but she needed a little something extra to push her over the edge. I moved my hands to the small of her back, guiding her forward until her ass was stuck out behind her. There wasn't enough room for her to lean straight forward so she turned to the side a little, her face now visible to the camera as her shoulder wedged against the headboard. Then I moved my hands lower, grabbing onto Jessica's shoulders and pulling her down on top of me. Her face went straight into Anne's peachy ass, and she was more than happy to keep it there as I gripped her buttcheeks, holding her in place as I started thrusting.

I couldn't tell what she was doing at the time, but watching the video back I could clearly see her head bobbing back and forth as she tonguefucked Anne's butthole. Jessica's ass felt amazing as it rippled in my hands and I couldn't fight the urge to leave my mark upon it. Lifting a hand high into the air, I kept on thrusting as I brought it back down, a loud, sharp smack sound echoing around the room as I slapped her jiggling ass. It took her by surprise and she yelped into Anne's asshole as I raised my other hand, doing the same to the second asscheek.

I was having a lot of fun, as I'm sure you can tell, but I didn't let it distract me from the task at hand. Multitasking is a skill of mine and I didn't once stop licking Anne's pussy, no matter how hard I was fucking her friend. The extra stimulation had her leaking more profusely than ever as I spun my tongue around the nub of her clit. Her pussy was soaked, and every so often Jessica would move her tongue down to taste it before promptly returning to her designated hole, moaning all the while as I drilled up into her snatch.