The Getaway: Big Bear Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," said Emily from the comfort of her living room.

I put a hand to Jessica's cheek and turned her towards me, kissing her on the mouth. Anne kept the camera on us as our lips sealed shut, and I felt her pussy start to loosen as our tongues entwined.

"He hasn't cum yet," Anne pointed out, and Jessica gave me one last kiss before turning to face her.

"He hasn't, has he?" she said with a grin. "How we gonna finish him off?"

"I want it in my mouth," said Anne.

"Mmm, me too," Jessica agreed. "Why don't you come back here with me and we'll make that happen?"

Anne didn't need a second invitation. Climbing out of the passenger's side door, she hurried back around to the rear, squeezing in on the backseat. I eased out of Jessica and sat in the middle of the seat, the girls either side of me.

"What shall we do with this?" asked Anne, gesturing to the camera still clutched in her manicured hand.

Good question, I remember thinking. The girls couldn't hold it 'cause they were about to start blowing me, and if I took it all I'd get was a top down angle of the backs of their heads.

"How about there?" I suggested, pointing at the armrest between the two front seats.

"Good idea," said Anne and she placed the camera where I indicated, turning the viewfinder to see what the angle was like.

The answer was pretty good. My body was framed in its entirety from the knees up, my head just creeping into shot. And as the girls leaned over me, everything from the waist up fit neatly into frame. No ass shots unfortunately, but you can't have it all, can you?

Anne went first. Sliding her lips down my shaft, she tasted Jessica's pussy as they plummeted towards the base. Jessica went next, adding a fresh layer of spit as she took me down deep, my dick throbbing against her tongue. They did this several times, two plump sets of lips kissing my groin repeatedly as they swallowed my cock in turn. Then they started sharing it. Licking my shaft from bottom to top, they tilted their heads to the side a little and started making out with each other, with my swollen crown smack dab in the middle. It was twitching something fierce now, something that didn't go unnoticed by my travel companions.

"Hmm, I think he's gonna cum," said Anne, taking a short break from tonguing at the tip of my penis.

"I think so too," Jessica agreed, a hand clasped firmly at the base of my shaft. "Get those lips around it. I want to jerk this big cock into your mouth."

Anne did as instructed, sucking hard at the head of my cock as she took it between her lips. Jessica's grip remained tight as she started jerking, pumping her fist from the base of my shaft, right up to where Anne's full lips were pursed around the helmet. Her handjob technique was second to none and the spit spilling from between Anne's lips ensured that my cock stayed nice and wet as she jerked me off like her life depended on it.

A few slick pumps were all it took and my head fell backwards, grunting deeply as a volcanic eruption surged forth from the tip of my prick. Anne kept sucking as my dick went off, moaning a little as the first blast of spunk was fired at the roof of her mouth. A naughty grin crept across Jessica's face and she jerked me harder as she felt the thick cum pumping out of my shaft. The first rope of jism was quickly followed by another that struck Anne's tonsils with equal force and ferocity.

"Ooh, yeah!" Jessica cooed and she didn't stop jerking until every last drop had been extracted.

Anne's lips were pursed tight as they slid towards the tip, keeping as much cum in her mouth as possible as she peeled them from around my crown. A few drops spilled out regardless, but Jessica made light work of those, quickly licking them up as they leaked down onto my shaft. Lifting her head a little, Anne's lips separated as Jessica's pressed against them, spunk sploshing back and forth from one pretty mouth to the next. A bit more came out as their mouths peeled apart, trickling down their chins as they tipped their heads back, swallowing their share of the spoils.

Jessica scooped the cum from Anne's chin, popping her finger in her mouth so the brunette could suck it clean. Anne returned the favour then they wrapped it all up with one last kiss, blowing two more at the camera as Jessica reached over to turn it off.

"Wow!" said Emily. "Just...wow!" She didn't look like she'd cum yet, but she was definitely getting close. "Please tell me there's more."

"Of course there is," Jessica laughed. "We haven't even got to the cabin yet!"

The camera stayed off as the ladies and I redressed ourselves and remained like that for the rest of the journey. Anne came up front with me while Jessica stayed in the back, re-watching what we'd just recorded. The remaining drive passed by without incident, and if memory serves me right, we arrived at the cabin a little after 4PM. The 'cabin' in question was actually a pretty massive house, almost as big as mine and boasted many of the same amenities- pool, gym etc. We were all quite sweaty from the road, so after I'd fetched the luggage from the trunk of the car and stashed them in our room, we went to the bathroom for a shower. Which is where the video picked back up.

Anne was behind the camera again at the start of scene two. Pointing it at herself as she walked from the bedroom to the ensuite bathroom, her bare breasts jiggled delightfully as playfully stuck out her tongue, winking at the lens before she turned it towards the shower. Jessica and I were already in there, hands all over each other and locked in a heated embrace as high velocity water pelted us from above. The glass was foggy and a blanket of steam was enveloping the room as Anne came strolling in. The door was open, revealing us to the camera as we passionately kissed.

"Ooh, here we go!" said Emily, already growing impatient after approximately fifteen seconds of sex-less footage.

It took us a moment to even realise that Anne was there, so engrossed were we in each other's bodies. My hands were on her pert little ass, groping both cheeks while her left arm draped across my shoulders, her right hand stroking my already rock hard cock. Our lips separated and she raked her fingers through my sopping wet hair as she turned towards the camera.

"Aren't you gonna join us?" she asked, her manicured hand gently sliding up and down my shaft.

"In a minute," said Anne. "I want to watch you guys first."

"Suit yourself," said Jessica, and she turned to kiss me again, yelping into my mouth as I moved my hands to the top of her thighs and hoisted her into the air.

Anne moved around to the side of the shower, filming through the glass as Jessica wrapped both arms around my shoulders, kissing me deeply as I grabbed my dick and pointed it towards her pussy. Anne moved the camera downwards as I slid her friend down onto me, capturing the slightly fog-blurred image of my cock as it vanished into Jessica's pussy. Then she panned back up and even the condensation on the glass couldn't mask the look of ecstasy plastered across the redhead's face.

Her lips returned to mine as I turned us around, pushing her up against the steamed up glass. Her body against the glass cleared away some of the fog and the image became clearer as I started thrusting, driving my cock into her tight pink pussy. Anne moved back to the open door, getting a better angle to show just how hard I was fucking her friend. Jessica stared into my eyes as I held her up, her full lips puckered in a perfect O as I slammed up into her, delving into her deepest parts.

"Oh my God, Jess!" Emily gasped, the movement in her shoulder now back and as vigorous as ever. "Fuck, babe, he's really giving it you, huh?"

"Yes, he is," Jessica grinned. "He always fucks me just how I like. Don't you, Ty?"

"Well, I don't like to brag, but..." I said, attempting to sound nonchalant.

It was around this time that Anne grew tired of her role as director and wanted to get in on the action. Turning on her heels, the camera was suddenly pointed at the very large mirror at the opposite side of the bathroom, the image of Jessica and I now reflected in the background as the brunette marched towards it. Placing the camera on the sink, she adjusted the angle a little to make sure we'd stay in shot then hurried back over to join us.

The first thing she did was slide in beside us, putting her hands to our heads and kissing us both in turn. Keeping her director's hat on, she made sure to come in from the left so she wouldn't block the view of us fucking as she pressed her lips against mine, kissing me hard before turning to Jessica. My cock throbbed a little as I watched them makeout and Jessica groaned a little louder into Anne's pouty mouth as I grew a little thicker inside her.

"Turn around," said Anne, slapping my dripping wet butt. "I want to lick her ass."

I did as ordered, leaving a back and ass print on the glass as I pulled Jessica away from it, turning a full one-eighty. Anne dropped to her knees on the wet shower floor, and threw her face forward, shoving it in Jessica's ass.

"OH!" Jessica shrieked, and I felt her pussy tighten further as Anne's gorgeous face buried itself between her asscheeks.

I couldn't see what she was doing at the time, of course, and even the static camera angle didn't paint the full picture, but the way her head was bobbing with her tongue outstretched really did tell its own story. I thrusted harder as I felt Jessica tighten and you could see from the footage how close my balls were to slapping against Anne's chin as she tongued her girlfriend's asshole. The extra stimulation brought Jessica to the brink in a matter of minutes, and a few hard thrusts were all that was required to tip her over the edge. Her head fell back towards the ceiling as I drove to the hilt one final time, quaking in my arms as violent tremors racked every inch of her body. Her mouth came open and she got a mouthful of water as a wordless scream launched forth from the bowels of her throat.

Emily didn't comment this time but I saw her shoulder move noticeably quicker as Jessica started cumming, and she even clamped her eyes shut as the distinctive look of self-gratifying pleasure engulfed her gorgeous features.

"Enjoying yourself there, Em?" Jessica asked, that familiar grin of hers pulling at the sides of her mouth.

Emily raised a finger and shook her head. Not saying 'no', but telling her friend not to interrupt. Her eyes stayed shut as a quiet but very intense looking orgasm rushed through her entire body. By the time her eyes re-opened, she'd missed the bit where I plucked my cock from Jessica's pussy and gave it to Anne to suck on as I lowered her to her feet.

"Oh, fuck!" Emily cussed breathily. "What did I miss? Rewind it, rewind it, rewind it!"

I pulled the video back to where I thought she stopped paying attention. It was only a few seconds, but the insistence in her voice told me that she didn't want to miss a single frame of the action. I hit play as I reached for my cock, pulling it from Jessica's pussy and holding it out to her friend. Anne pounced upon it, throwing her head forward at lightning speed and taking me straight to the base.

"Ugh, Jesus!" I groaned, almost dropping Jessica as I lowered her down.

Slurping at my shaft with ravenous greed, Anne slurped up Jessica's fluids as she knelt down beside her, slicking two fingers and sliding them beneath her ass. Anne started moaning as she sucked my dick and at the time I thought it was just the enjoyment of my throbbing shaft basted in her girlfriend's fluids that had caused her to make those sounds. But the footage clearly showed Jessica's nimble digits sliding back and forth across her pussy as she worked me over.

Her lips touched the base again then slid back up to the top, prying my crown from her mouth as she handed me off to her friend. Jessica took over, still playing with Anne's wet pussy as she guided me between her lips, sinking to the hilt on the very first pass. Anne started moaning as Jessica rubbed her clit, her lips still plunging down the length of my shaft. She deepthroated my cock a few more times before prying me loose, my shaft now dripping with water and spit.

But they weren't done yet. Turning to face each other, they latched onto my shaft from either side, beautiful eyes both brown and blue gazing up at me as they slid their lips up and down my pole. Steering their mouths right up to the tip, one of them would occasionally wrap their lips around the head and suck it a few times while the other worked the shaft. It felt amazing and looked even better, and I recall thinking about grabbing the camera for a POV shot before I remembered I was in the shower. So instead I placed a hand at the back of their heads and started thrusting, sawing my dick between both sets of lips. Their tongues came out and they openly Frenched each other, tips brushing together as they lapped at the underside.

This went on for quite some time and I noticed Emily's shoulder slowly start to move again as she watched her girlfriends share my cock. Peeling her lips from around my shaft, Jessica stroked it a few times as she looked at Anne, beaming that gorgeous smile.

"I want to watch you now," she told her, then promptly leapt up from her spot on the floor.

Hurrying across the bathroom floor, her perky tits jiggled as she rushed towards the camera. Drying her hands on a nearby towel, she grabbed it excitedly, filming in the mirror briefly as Anne stood up, pressing her against mine. Jessica turned and walked back towards the shower, training the camera on Anne and myself. Anne threw her arms around my shoulders and my hands went down to her ass as we started making out.

Coming up close, Jessica held the camera right up to our faces as we kissed with heated fervour, lips sealed shut and tongues intertwined. Panning downwards, she followed Anne's hand as she ran it down my chest, then gripped my cock and jerked it with gentle strokes. Our lips came apart and Anne turned under my direction, putting her hands to the glass as I pushed her against it.

Lowering myself slowly to the floor, Jessica tracked me with the camera as I kissed down Anne's wet back, pulling her asscheeks apart as I settled on my knees. I took a quick look at her juicy wet pussy then shoved my face in her ass, guiding my tongue straight to it.

"Ohhh, wow!" Anne purred as I started licking, rolling my tongue along her sticky slit, across her taint and right up to her asshole.

I did this several times then focused on her clit, flicking my tongue across it as I smothered it with my lips. You couldn't really see what was happening in the video but the deep, impassioned moans tumbling from Anne's full lips were enough to tell the viewer that whatever I was doing, I was doing it pretty damn well. Jessica moved around to the side of the shower, filming through the glass as I licked Anne's pussy. A new layer of condensation had steamed up the walls of the shower, and Anne wiped some away so the camera could see her face. She was moaning incessantly as I tongued her clit. Eyes closed and mouth open, the pleasure coursing through her was clear for all to see.

Moisture oozed from the slit of her pussy, coating my lips and tongue as I dug in deeper, my tongue working at ferocious speed. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and gripped her tightly, feeling her legs start to quiver as I ate her out. The camera was glued to her face and Jessica kept it there as her orgasm hit. Lower lip quivering, Anne's mouth opened wider as she started to cum, her moans so loud they could be heard through the glass and over the sound of the shower. Her eyes opened slowly, and she smirked as she saw the camera pointed at her, perhaps not even knowing it was there until that very moment.

"How was that?" Jessica asked.

"Fucking incredible," said Anne, almost breathing the words out as she unleashed a contented sigh. "I thought this was supposed to be Emily's birthday present. Feels like mine right now."

Jessica laughed. "Well, your fortieth was in November, right? Think of it as a belated gift."

"Blimey!" said Emily. "You're everyone's birthday gift, huh, Tyler?"

I said nothing, just sat there with a shit-eating grin as my ego was vigorously stroked.

Anne grinned back at Jessica as I emerged from between her asscheeks, lips sticky with the fruits of my labour. Rising to my feet, I placed a hand between her shoulders and pushed her right up against the glass. The image was perfect as Jessica kept the camera trained on her friend through the wall of the shower. Turning her head to the side, one of her cheeks was pressed up against the glass, as were her hands, her arms, her torso and, most notably of all, those lovely perky tits of hers. Jessica held the camera selfie-style for a minute as her head squeezed into frame and she licked along the glass right where Anne's left nipple was. She moved to the other and 'licked' that too and then mimed shoving her head in between them, making the brunette laugh.

Pointing the camera at Anne's pretty face, Jessica captured the loud gasp she made as I grabbed my cock, steering it into her snatch. Anne looked back at me as best she could as I kept her body pressed against the glass, holding her there as I started thrusting. Her ass was stuck out behind her as she hugged the shower wall, giving me the perfect angle to drive my dick into her pussy. I started slowly, slamming into her ass with rough, hard thrusts that plunged my prick into her darkest depths.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Anne grunted, each thrust punctuated by the same gruff noise.

Moving my hands to her hips, her body came away from the glass as I pulled her into me, loud, wet smacks ringing out as my pelvis crashed into her ass. Jessica returned to her previous position, filming through the shower door so she could show how hard I was thrusting. The answer, it turned out, was very, very hard, and the camera's frame rate was being put through its paces as it tried to keep up with my hips.

Jessica squatted just above the bathroom floor, getting a close up of my dick as it drilled it into Anne's tight snatch. I could hear her purring as she watched the action, and it wasn't long before the camera started panning downwards, showing her playing with herself, just as she'd done in the car.

"Oh, fuuuck," she groaned from behind the lens. "Guys, I can't, I'm sorry."

At first I was confused. She couldn't what, exactly? Then all became clear as she raced across the room, plonking the camera on the sink before she rushed back over to us. Ahhh. She couldn't just film us fucking. She needed to join in too. Though why she felt the need to apologise for that remains a mystery to this day.

Squeezing herself between Anne and the wall of the shower, she dropped to her knees and poked out her tongue, putting it straight to her clit. Anne gripped me tighter as Jessica started licking, and she gripped the back of her head, brown eyes staring into blue as she held her friend in place.

"Ohh, yes!" she purred. "That's it, Jessie. Right there, girl!"

Her moans grew louder and she turned to kiss me as I kept on railing, thrusts increasing in speed and force. My lips went to hers and she moaned into my mouth as I threw myself into her, pumping with little restraint. She was close now and a few more flicks of Jessica's nimble tongue were all that were needed to light the spark inside her. Our lips separated and her neck craned upwards, screaming towards the shower head as her body was overcome by the savage quake of orgasm.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she gasped, repeating the mantra in hushed and breathless tones.

I delivered a final thrust and buried myself to the balls, hot fluid flooding my shaft as her powerful orgasm reached its shuddering peak. Jessica kept licking her and didn't stop until the tremors subsided, a smug grin tickling the sides of her mouth as she peeled her lips from Anne's throbbing clit. Gripping my cock, she pried it from Anne's pink pussy, the shaft caked in sticky residue. Anne stepped aside, kneeling beside Jessica as she took me in her mouth, sinking straight down to the hilt. Sucking hard, she slurped up the fluids that Anne had left behind, moaning a little as she savoured the taste. Withdrawing to the tip in a seamless motion, she plucked my cock from between her lips, eyes twinkling up at me as she passed me to her friend.