The Getaway: Big Bear Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? You gonna cum, baby?" she asked, each passing syllable more sultry than the last. "You gonna nut in this tight little pussy?"

I simply nodded as I kept on thrusting, driving to the base one final time as my cock twitched and spasmed, blood pumping through it at a mile a minute. Jessica moved behind me and filmed from over my shoulder as I gave in to the growing sensation, pulling Anne into me as my cock exploded.

"UHHH! FUUUCCCKKK!!!" I roared into the phone mic as a tidal wave of piping hot semen burst forth from the tip of my prick.

"Oooh, my Goooddd!!!" Anne yelled back, shrieking loudly as thick ropes of cum splashed her inner walls, pumping straight into her womb.

She came too, just seconds after I did, drenching my shaft with a hot gush of fluid that coaxed another spurt of cum from my now very tender schlong. I kept her against me until I was sure we'd both finished then released my grip on her hips, allowing her pussy to slide up the length of my shaft. The crown popped free from between her lips, a thick mess of spunk pouring out after it and spilling down onto my cock.

"Wow!" Jessica grinned, putting her hands to my cheeks as she leaned down and kissed me. "You needed that, huh?"

I nodded back at her, unable to do much else as I recovered from the force of my climax. Anne turned and knelt in between my legs, sinking her mouth down onto my dick and slurping up a mixture of her cum and mine. Jessica gave me her phone then went to join her friend. I had just enough energy left to hold up the camera as the girls took turns on my cock, cleaning my shaft of the various fluids. Then Jessica circled around behind Anne and took one last look at the camera before she shoved her face in the brunette's ass.

I could barely move by this stage but one woman's face buried in another woman's ass felt like something I should document. I willed myself up off the mattress and pointed the camera past Anne as she kept her mouth on my cock, sucking a little harder than my nerves could cope with. Big bright blue eyes stared into the camera as Jessica pushed her tongue into Anne's sweet pussy, extracting any cum that had stayed inside. Anne peeled her lips from around my cock and the two of them faced each other, mashing their mouths together as they shared the last of my load.

"Mmm, yummy!" said Anne, grinning from ear to ear.

Licking her lips clean, she and Jessica shared one final kiss before they turned to the TV. Anne laid on her side with her head propped up on her arm as Jessica moved in behind her, wrapping an arm around her body. I knelt behind Jessica, kissing her shoulders and neck as we all looked up at the screen, watching as Emily lost herself in a haze of self-passion. Legs spread wide, one hand pawed at her perky right breast while the other held the bullet vibrator tightly to the nub of her clit.

"You gonna cum for us, Em?" Jessica asked, trailing a hand across Anne's flat tummy.

Emily nodded slowly, looking back at us through her webcam as she frigged herself off.

"Yeah, come on, Emily," Anne encouraged. "Let's see that pretty O face."

Emily moaned, letting her head fall back into the pillows as her body squirmed against the mattress. Her mouth hung open, eyelids fluttering as the pleasure took her, gently writhing in place as her moans increased in volume. The three of us watched, enjoying the sights and sounds as a vigorous orgasm rushed through her body, engulfing her every inch. One final shudder and her body went limp. Panting several times, she plucked the vibrator from her throbbing pink clit, fingers shaking as she switched it off. We gave her a moment to recover then grinned at her as she regained her focus, blushing a little as she smiled back.

"So..." said Jessica, "good birthday?"

"Oh my God, incredible," said Emily, still panting a little as she stretched out across her bed, a contented sigh sailing from between her lips. "Thank you, guys. For everything."

"You're very welcome," Jessica replied. "And if you ever want to watch it in person, you're more than welcome here. Isn't that right, Tyler?"

"Absolutely," I confirmed, planting a kiss on her shoulder.

"I'll keep that in mind," said Emily as a weary, but still very gorgeous, smile spread across her face. "Right, I better go shower before John gets home. Bye, guys. Mwah!"

She hopped down from the bed, blowing a big kiss at her webcam as she crossed the room. She picked up her laptop from the bedroom floor and, with a tap of her keyboard, vanished off my screen.

Anne turned over and cuddled up next to Jessica. "Well...that was eventful, huh?"

"Yep," I agreed. "Any more of your friends into voyeurism?"

"Not that I know of," Jessica replied. "But I'm sure they would be if we showed them that."

Anne giggled in agreement, leaving a kiss on the redhead's cheek. "Shower?"

"Mmhmm," Jessica agreed.

The girls climbed down from the bed and I watched their bare asses swing back and forth as they headed for the en suite bathroom. Jessica stopped, suddenly spotting the camera that I stashed on top of my dresser. Clutching it in her hand, she flipped open the viewfinder, looking at me with a grin.

"Sequel?"

Man, birthdays are the best.