The Gigolo Project Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moaning Cord releases his stiff wood after a couple of minutes with half of it completely lubed by her saliva and slaps it in the center of her cleavage, groaning, "Put those massive tits to work on my cock." The busty wrestling coach obliges, scooping her titanic melons and for the first time wrapping them around a guy's dick which causes Cord to instantly moan. "Oh yeah, fuck these feel good. I know tit fucking is new to you. Just slide those babies every which way on my cock."

Mabel had heard many of her large-breasted students talk about titty-fucking. She has been to bars where drunken guys would blatantly ask her for a titty-fuck. Out of sheer curiosity, she googled titty-fucking online and was floored by the many vulgar imagines, videos, and gifs of women with large breasts using them to perform sex. None of it looked appealing and pleasing and even as she currently smothers a real-life cock between her ginormous tanks, she feels nothing but the throbbing heat of Cord's big reddened prick drowned in the immense ocean of her pale tit flesh. Her eyes are shut as she tries her best to oscillate them around his manhood but their humongous size is causing her trouble.

Cord lends his hands to the cause, clutching huge meaty portions of her gigantic udders, and begins swiftly plowing his dick between her closed cleavage slapping his pelvic hard against the bottoms of her doughty hangers. Cord had tit-fucked some big titties in his life but none on the same size and scale as Mabel's.

His knees begin to buckle as his entire body shudders from his impending orgasm, grunting, "Ughhhh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

Mabel suddenly feels a liquid substance hit her chin and more of it begins flooding her cleavage. She opens her eyes and looks down to see Cord climaxed, gasping "Oh boy, look at you go. Your cum smells and feels so hot like Mr. Fetcher's."

"Don't kill the fucking mood," Cord snapped, keeping her breasts tight around his dick as he finishes unloading his liquid ball juice.

Mabel pulls back and looks down at her enormous floppy meat bags, in shock and awe at the large amounts of cum that created a sticky mess within her cleavage. She then catches a flash of light out of the corner of her eye. She looks up to see Cord with his cell phone in hand taking multiple pictures.

"Hey! This session is supposed to be confidential and discreet," she angrily shouted.

Cord grins with a response, "Don't worry, babe. These are for my eyes only. Now hop on the bed and suck my cock until it's nice and hard and lose the ugly panties drawers."

With slight hesitation, Mabel slides her big granny panties off her lower body and feet and stands in front of Cord naked except for her socks. The horny young gigolo eyes her pussy covered in a thick wool jungle of dark glossy hair. He removes his tee shirt and lies back on her bed stroking his softened penis. The busty wrestling coach climbs onto her bed dragging her long floppy milk jugs across the bedding, hunches over his cock, and begins sucking, moaning at the feeling his tool becoming quickly animated between her lips.

After a few minutes of wetting his large cock, Mabel removes it from her warm mouth and informs him, "You know, you're about to be the first guy I ever have sex with. This is a really big deal," she concluded and resumes trailing her tongue up and down his hardened thick shaft.

Reaching down to fondle her mammoth mammaries, Cord adds, "Yeah, you're right. You're not ready for this ride, so turn around and let me break you in from behind."

Turning around still on her hands and knees to face the foot of the bed, Mabel presents her hairy wet pussy and lumpy ass to Cord. He stands on his knees and lines his dick against her vulva opening, slowly pushing the bulbous crown of his shaft inside.

"Whoa nelly this is going to hurt," Mabel cried, feeling inch by inch of his huge rampant dick filling her tight cunt with only 4 out of 9-inches unsheathed. Humiliation became her as she feels her humongous breasts draping down from her chest like proper cow udders, gripping the bedding to embrace for impact as Cord begins thrusting with a slow and steady pace, officially deflowering her. "Aaaaahhh, my god!! Oohhhhhhhh, my god!!"

Mabel's first experience being fucked by a guy is met with loud sobs and deep moans, burying her face into the heavily rocking bed as Cord steadily pokes and probes her drenched pussy with the largest object she ever felt sliding in and out of her womb. Aside from being extremely hard, thick, and long, his dick is hot and heavy plowing through the soggy flesh walls of her tight cunt. She feels his hands kneading the pounds of lumpy flesh she called her ass.

"OHHHH FUCK! OHHHH, GOD!!" Mabel cried and screamed into the bedding as her body becomes floored by an intense orgasm.

Cord feels her mature succulent twat tightly clinging to his big moving dick as he peeks down to see her creamy fluids and blood running down the part of his shaft not seesawing in and out of her furry snatch. He then looks up at the large mirror hung over her dresser in front of them and grabs her flowing autumn-red hair, pulling back and forcing her head up and back as he continues plunging his angry beef stick inside her gooey-wet pussy.

He grunts, "Look at you looking like an average street whore being fucked. Look at those big, big fat cow titties swinging like bells. God damn for somebody that's so ugly and only into girls, you look so damn hot right now. My cock has you moaning and pussy wet as fuck." He releases her hair and wraps his hands around her throat, applying some light pressure to keep her head straight toward the mirror.

"URGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" the top-heavy wrestling coach exclaimed as she begins cumming again which makes Cord increase the speed of his thrusting, plowing her pussy hard through her long orgasm.

"That's a good cowgirl. Cum for daddy. Oh yeah," Cord teased and moaned as he stands on his feet hunched over her back, grabs her broad shoulders, and jack-hammers his big sleek cock with full gusto between her cum-drippy pussy lips making the deflowered lesbian gym teacher cry bloody mary, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

After a few minutes of long and intense doggy-style pounding, Cord removes his wet throbbing meat from her tender cunt and lies down on the bed. He gives Mabel some time to recuperate and catch her breath from being fucked and having two of the most powerful orgasms she ever experienced.

"I think your pussy loves my dick. It's soiled with your cum. Time to hop on for another round," Cord teased while stroking his cock.

Mabel stands on wobbly legs and straddles his rock-hardened member. Her titanic calcium cannons swing to and fro as they dangle from her chest in front of Cord. He reaches up to fondle and slap them around, still amazed by their size and floppiness, pinching and pulling on her big pointed nipples. Her creamed twat slides smoothly over his engorged dick with ease having been adjusted to the length and width of his shaft until all 9-inches disappear between her vulva lips. "AAHHH!" she gasped at the feeling of being full with his entire member. She stays upright with her feet tucked under Cord's thighs as he begins thrusting upwards. His cum-filled balls slap against her chunky ass cheeks as her colossal tits flop up and down, slapping hard against her stomach.

Cord cries out, "Ahhhh, Shit!" with his hands on her waist, pounding upwards into her soaked and wet pussy and hypnotized by the obscene display of her immaculate floppy jugs flying on her chest. After a couple of minutes, her giant breasts become such a pain and burden that Mabel tucks her arms underneath them, and out of the blue she stuffs one of her massively long hangers between her lips as she moans, sucking on her big pointed nipple. This excites Cord to the fullest. "Oh fuck yeah, lesbo! Suck that big titty. Hmmm, suck them. Get all that juicy fatness in your mouth," he encouraged.

In a horny frenzy, the busty wrestling coach mouths back and forth between her enormous boobs as Cord watches and continues filling her drenched stretched cunt with his huge fat dick. She continues for a few seconds longer sloppily feasting on her oversized floppy melons before deeply moaning loudly, "OOOHHHHHHHHH!!" and collapsing down onto his torso covering his entire chest and midsection with her gigantic meaty bags of flesh. This prompts a grunting Cord to wrap his arms firmly around her back and with swift pistoning movement, rams his full cock balls-deep inside her scrunched convulsing pussy edging himself to the blink of his climax.

Too immersed with lewd lust to pull out, "UGGGHHHHHH, I'm CUMMING!!" Cord moaned and explodes large torrents of his creamy semen inside Mabel's melted pussy. She moans and gasps loudly with confusion, "OHHHH FUCK! OOOOH, GOD! WHAT THE FUCK!!" feeling his violently twitching hard shaft continue to thrust and unloads, filling her slimy pink sex hole deep for her very first cream pie.

As the two gassed lovers lay and spew in their juices, the headmistress of the Honey Private Academy for Women Cassandra congratulates her newest gigolo from her office, "Bravo Mr. Lettermen, bravo. That lesbian amazon needed a good dirty fucking."

Watching wasn't the only thing Cassandra did as she is nearing her third orgasm from the long black dildo thrusting in and out of her hot glistened cunt and before she can submit, her secretary Joanie's voice speaks through the intercom.

"Headmistress, I know you told me that you didn't want to be disturbed but the Student Committee President and her staff are here demanding an audience with you."

Cassandra scoffs letting her near orgasm fade away with no reward. She puts away her slimy dildo and replies, "Okay, send them in, Joanie."

The double-wide doors to the headmistress's chambers open and three beautiful young women wearing the traditional academy yellow and black schoolgirl uniforms walk in.

Name: Ester Starks

Age: 20

Height: 5'5

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color/Style: Blond long and straight

Bust size: 34DD

Occupation: Student and Committee President

Name: Chelsea Zimmermann

Age: 18

Height: 5'4

Eye Color: Crystal Blue

Hair Color/Style: Dark Blond, long and wavy

Bust size: 34B

Occupation: Honor Student and Committee Secretary

Name: Liberty Blossom

Age: 24

Height: 5'7

Eye Color: Ocean Blue and wears glasses

Hair Color/Style: Blonde at shoulder length usually tied in pigtails

Bust size: 36MM (rumored to have the biggest tits of any student)

Occupation: Soon-to-be graduate student and Committee Treasurer

"What do I owe the pleasure, Ester?" Cassandra asked in a displeasing voice.

With a wicked smile, Ester replies, "A little birdie told me about the Male Gigolo Project that only a few selected girls know about. That's so disgusting. My parents don't shovel money into this school for you to pay for the presence of male prostitutes. As intelligent and bright young women, we need to take a stance against this and strengthen our values of abstinence for a better education. Down with the Male Gigolo Project!" she ended, raising Cassandra's eyebrows at this inconvenient situation.

"That was a very moving speech, Miss Starks. Does the rest of your Committee feel the same way I ask?" Cassandra called attention to Liberty and Chelsea standing behind their committee president and continuing, "Because your vice president didn't seem to have a problem with the male gigolo that provided her with some excellent service and if you haven't heard already, the rest of your Committee have their appointments with our gigolo," she informed a grossly stunned committee President...

12