The Gigolo Project Ch. 10

Story Info
The Committee Secretary introduces Victor to anal sex.
2.7k words
4.25
7.4k
6
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

Victor had no idea what he was getting himself into when he got his usual text from the Honey Academy's Head of the HR Department Kendra a couple of days later about the 6th girl on their client list.

Name: Chelsea

Age: 23

Height: 5'4

Eye Color: Crystal Blue

Hair Color/Style: Dark Blond, long and wavy

Bust size: 32A

Occupation: Honor Student and Committee Secretary

He is at the mercy of the Brazilian hottie as he lies in a motel bed, naked from the neck down. Chelsea had placed a full-head kinky leather mask with open eyes and mouth holes over his head with a ball gag in his mouth and his hands are cuffed above his head on the headboard. She also placed a ring around his fat scrotum making them swell largely turning from white to red from the lack of oxygen.

"Shall we get this party started," spoke Chelsea as she stood at the foot of the bed clad in a black corset with matching black panties, elbow-high black gloves, thigh-high black boots, and a spiked collar around her neck. In her hand, she wields a riding crop and lightly drags the end of the crop up and down the big soles of Victor's bare feet. His laughter is muffled by the ball gag. She climbs onto the bed between his legs and uses the riding crop to delicately spank his big red balls. She can hear the old gigolo's muffling grunts. "Mmmm. You have a nice fat cock. I can't wait to put it in my mouth and pussy."

Chelsea continues to tease Victor using the riding crop, dragging and smacking his hairy upper torso. After a couple of minutes, she tosses it aside and grabs both of his nipples through the sea of his thickly gray chest hairs, turning, pinching, and pulling them. Her mouth descends upon one of his nipples, sucking and biting while his other nipple continues to get pinched and pulled. She switches back and forth working over both of his hairy nipples until they are rock-hard, red, and lubed in saliva from her abuse. His dick is a full throbbing vein-popping mast jutting towards the ceiling.

"Wow. Look at you. Your old cock still has a lot of life left. I need to have a taste of that life," she teased and straddles his hairy chest pushing her big plump ass mere inches away from his face. She starts giggling and teases the old man by making the large cheeks of her soft ass clap.

Grabbing his elongated cock by the base, Chelsea holds it steady with one hand while the other smacks his shaft around, watching with enjoyment and listening to his deep long groans. She spits on his hard dick and begins rubbing her saliva in with long strokes up and down from the base to the thick mushroom head. She finally lowers her mouth capturing his dickhead and gives his fat knob a long hard sucking before sliding her warm mouth further down his shaft. She bobs her head steadily with 6 inches of hard cock between her juicy lips each time she goes down, moaning while she does. She cradles his bloated balls and gives them a firm groping.

Victor's mature body writhes underneath Chelsea from the pleasure his cock and balls are experiencing. He's all for allowing his clients to have any scenario they felt comfortable with before they fuck and allowing them to do whatever they wanted during the fucking within reasons, but never in his wildest dreams did he imagine being the one handcuffed to the headboard and letting a kinky young hot academy student have 100% control of the situation. His dick twitches each time the swollen crown bumps the back of her throat.

The stroking speed of Chelsea's mouth increased as her full lips felt like suction cups applying a tight grip around his throbbing member. After a few minutes, she relinquished his turgid long cock and laps her tongue around his tied-up scrotum. She licks and sucks each bloated testicle in turns including licking the sensitive underside close to his anus before attempting to cram both of his largely swelled balls inside her mouth.

"Mmmmm. Delicious, " Chelsea moaned.

After a few minutes of bathing the old man's ball sack, Chelsea lifts her head moaning, "Oh, Victor. I bet you want to stick your hard cock inside my pussy," and resumed sucking down the full length of his throbbing man meat hard and fast, nearly inhaling his dick while her hands spank and roughly massage his inflated nuts making him whining in pleasure. His back arches from the immense rapture shoving his tool further down her throat until his balls are pressed against the outside of her lips. She gags and coughs up saliva but keeps her mouth enclosed over his entire cock for several seconds until she broke free with a big wet smile on her face.

"Been keeping my pussy waiting long enough. Time to feed it this delicious dick," she said standing up and sliding her black leather panties off giving Victor a nice eyeful of her cunt, lightly layered in glistening brown pubs. Staying facing toward his big feet, Chelsea lowers her dripping wet pussy onto his immensely throbbing fat cock, moaning as each length disappears between her sleek vaginal walls until her big dump-truck ass rests on his thighs.

"Oh fuck yeah. Oh, baby. I haven't had a nice thick cock in my pussy in several months. I love the academy but its hell on my pussy with no dick," Chelsea complained and begins sliding her drooling beaver up and down Victor's manhood with firm broad strokes, slamming her big butt onto his lower region and feeling his shaft pulsating between her vulva lips. "I've waited a long time for my piece of the infamous gigolo's dick and now it's my turn!"

Victor lies in bed helpless but hard as a rock enjoying the feeling of Chelsea's juicy cunt and fat ass. He wants to break free of the handcuffs so he can take control but the warmth and rigidity of her young luscious sex feel too good smoothly milking his rampant meat. He watches as her head rolls from side to side and her dumpy ass crashes down on his thighs with each bounce. He hears Chelsea moaning loud and long as her pussy tenses up, the pink flesh clinching around his member, and her body shudders from her first major orgasm in several months.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, GOD!" She cried and stops her bouncing just to sit on Victor's rock-hard cock to spew and savor her ecstasy moment. After her orgasm subsides, she falls backward and whispers, "Don't worry baby, you'll have your fun. Right now, I want that fat cock in my fat ass."

Victor groans as he had never fucked a woman in her ass before. Chelsea reaches over to the bedside drawer grabbing a bottle of lubricant. She takes a fingertip drop of lube and rubs her anus and then applies some lube to his already wet cock making it glisten. She holds his turgid tool steady with one hand, pressing the fat crown of his shaft against her tight asshole. She only can lodge a few inches inside her tiny brown hole.

Chelsea moans, "I love having cock in my ass," as she slowly strokes her big soft ass up and down his rock-hard member and continues, "Oh fuck! Oh, fuck this feels so good. Oh, fuck!" Then she falls back with her hands on either side of his torso and starts fucking her lubed anus on his dick. She can feel his stiffed hot tool swelling bigger between the soft cheeks of her curved ass as she slides her gaping pooper down 4-inches of his shaft. "Urgghhhhh, god!"

Victor has never felt something so tight around his cock and begin fully erected only making the squeeze in her butthole a much tighter fit. He wants so badly to cum because his member is abnormally swollen along with his balls. Suddenly, the kinky young vixen pulls her dirty rectum off his dick, apparently unsatisfied with the results.

"Now I'm freeing you so you can ram that fat sucker into my ass," Chelsea instructed. She grabs the key to the cuffs off the bedside drawer and unlocks the handcuffs. Victor rubs his wrist while she's bent over wiggling and presenting her large curvy ass in the doggy-style position.

Kneeling between Chelsea's open legs, the old gigolo aims and pushes the swollen tip of his man meat inside her anus and steadily slides more of his lengthy shaft between her sweet doughy buns making Chelsea cry in pleasure. He clutches a handful of her big ass with both hands and begins thrusting measured and steady, breaking his anal sex cherry without breaking her lubed asshole.

Chelsea is in extreme heat, moaning, "OH SHIT! FUCK MY FAT ASS! OHHHH VICTOR! FUCK! HARDER, GODDAMN! Ooohhhhhh yeah! UGHHHHHHHHHHH," feeling his thick stiff meat destroying her glistened tight anus while at the same time, one of her hands is furiously rubbing her engorged cunt in circular motions sending her further into a deep orgasmic state.

Victor obliges pushing the thick girth of his member at full speed inside Chelsea's gaping pooper, frequently spanking the rounded cheeks of her big backside as it wobbles and ripple from the force of his thrusting.

Chelsea tosses her head back, moaning long and deeply, "OHHHHHHHHH, fuck!!" while losing control and cumming hard.

Victor unlatches the ball gag from his mouth and withdraws from her greasy stretched anus. He plants his freed mouth on her spasming twat, slurping her creamy kitty jism and furiously lapping his tongue at the soggy pink flesh between her inner swollen labia lips.

A horny Chelsea responds to his vigorous pussy licking by twerking her big soft booty in his face moaning, "Ohhh yeah! Eat my wet pussy! Oh yes, baby! Oh yes! Lick that spot good, ohhhhhh..."

Several minutes elapse with Victor having his fill of Chelsea's hot drippy cunt and he pulls back ready to fuck her properly. He takes the ring off his balls so they can finally breathe and flips Chelsea onto her back. He aims and plunges his hard cock inside her glistened hot pussy. He falls on top of her body, relentlessly ramming his fat dick between her pussy lips at full speed balls-deep making the big booty Brazilian wail and grunt loudly, "UGH YES! OHH YES! Give it to me, PAPI! OH YES! OH YES! Keep pounding! Feels so good! OH FUCK!!" Chelsea wraps her boot-clad legs around his waist to keep the old gigolo deep inside her as a strong orgasm sweeps through her shuddering body. "I'M CUMMING! UGHHHHH, GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHH!! The heels of her boots kick off his boney pasty ass with each balls-deep thrust of his engorged shaft feeding her wet and throbbing honey pot.

Victor moans feeling her young succulent cunt muscles clenching and contracting around his plowing member pushing him to reach his climatic limits.

He cries, "Auuggghhhhhh!!!"

Victor hastily pulls his violently twitching dick out of Chelsea's hot cunt and spurts out much-needed relief several large ropes of thick milky cum soaking parts of her corset.

Chelsea sits up to clutch his pulsing cock securing her mouth over it and swallows the remaining load of jism. She squeezes his tender balls while giving him a quick suck job. "So hot and delicious," she moaned. After relinquishing Victor's hard member, Chelsea notices his dick is still rock-hard, and continues, "Looks like our fun isn't over yet. Follow me."

Chelsea leads Victor to a couple of chains hanging from the ceiling and a pair laying on the floor. She strips the corset off her body exposing her small tits with quarter-sized areolas and cherry-colored erected nipples leaving only her elbow-length gloves and thigh-high boots on.

"Chain me up and fuck me hard!" Chelsea commended.

Following her orders, Victor locks the chains around the 5'4 Brazilian's wrist and ankles suspending her a few inches off the ground, and sticks his hard throbbing rod inside her. He lifts her in the air by holding and squeezing on her big doughty ass, swiftly ramming his iron-hard slab of man meat between her inflamed drenched vaginal walls. They lock lips in a passionate sloppy kiss while she hysterically moans in pleasure. His hairy sweaty chest scrubs up and down and feels like a brillo pad against her tiny titties.

After breaking their sloppy kiss, Chelsea moans, "OHHH GOD! My pussy is on fire! AaaaaHHHHHH!!"

Victor feels her body shuddering against his during her mighty orgasm. Her spasming cunt tightened and melts over his throbbing tool.

Before her orgasm subsides, Victor pulls out and attacks her creamed pussy with his mouth with passionate thirst, slurping her cum and licking all over her glossy puffy vulva. After a couple of minutes, he goes behind the Committee Secretary of the Honey Academy and slides his dick up and down between the big soft cheeks of her ass, fucking them as if they are a pair of enormous titties.

Chelsea moans, "Put that fat cock in my asshole and cum inside me, Papi."

The horny gigolo presses the dark-pink tip of his veined lubed shaft against her tiny anus and slowly impales her asshole with half of his dick. She gasps loudly, "Aaaahhhhh" at the feeling of his hot raw old cock lodged and pumping inside her gaping rectum again. Victor's weathered hands are full of her firm and soft rounded ass cheeks spreading them apart as they wobble from the impact of his thrusting.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaahhhh!" Chelsea cries, her arms and legs bound by chains and her large thick ass vulnerable under the old gigolo's pounding as his speed increases.

Victor grunts, "Oh shit! Gonna cum!" as he gets in a few more long hard pumps inside her tightly wedged asshole and unloads a thick mighty blast of spunk, "Aughhhhhhhhh!!" His old knees rattle from the intensity of his orgasm as he fills Chelsea's sweet cheeks with his cum.

"Oh yeah, fuck! My ass feels so heavy with your old man cum. I can still feel your cock throbbing. Come fuck my pussy so I can cum."

Moving to the front of Chelsea, Victor takes the chained shackles off her ankles. He eases his steel-like tool inside her glistened kitty and hoists her legs in the air propping her boot-clad feet on his shoulders. He holds onto her legs as he plows her engorged wet cunt hard and steady, penetrating deep until his swollen balls slams against her outer labia lips.

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK! OH PAPI!!" Chelsea moaned her body and mental state wrecked in ecstasy as her orgasm quickly manifests. "Cumming, cumming, cumming, AAHHHHHHUUUUUGHHHHH!!"

Victor can feel Chelsea's hot pussy spamming and melting around his moving cock while she cums. He continues drilling his fat dick inside her in earnest and drops one of her legs off his shoulders. His legs, knees, and lower back are on fire from standing too long but pounding Chelsea's delicious pussy is worth some pain. He jackhammers Chelsea into another intense and long orgasm and starts to feel another climax looming.

Dropping her leg, Victor locks lips with the moaning Chelsea for a sloppy wet kiss and gropes on her big butt as he swiftly pumps her succulent cunt to an orgasm.

"Cum in me, PAPI!! Oh god, fill my fucking pussy!" she pleaded with Victor in desperation, breaking their kiss.

The old gigolo grunts," Aughhhhhhh, aughhhhhhh!!" filling Chelsea's hot juicy snatch with a thick cream pie of his man juice.

After he finished filling her pussy with a big load of jism, Vic pulls out and unlocks the chains from around Chelsea's wrist before taking a much-needed seat on the bed.

"That was fun! We must do it again sometime," said Chelsea before hobbling her way to the bathroom to clean up. Both her pussy and asshole were sore and leaking cum.

Victor checks on his phone in case Betty was trying to reach him and notices a new text message from Liberty. Inside the message stated she urgently wants to see him again and along with the text is a photo of Liberty posing wearing only an enormous green bra with an abundance of tit flesh spilling over the cups and matching green panties. He quickly replies okay and see you tomorrow night...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers