The Gigolo Project Ch. 09

Story Info
Cord and Janie have some fun at her roommate's expense.
3.3k words
4.23
5k
6
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

As Cord finished busting a mega nut from his balls on the face and between the big tits of his girlfriend Janie, her roommate Adele walked in and caught them in the raunchy act creating an awkward moment.

Name: Adele

Age: 25

Height: 5'5

Eye Color: Light Blue

Hair Color/Style: Dark brown at ear level with blonde bangs in the front

Bust size: 36J

Occupation: Waitress at a small diner

"What the in actual fuck?!" Adele exclaimed with a bewildered look upon her pale face wet with tears streaming from her eyes.

Janie turns her head towards her roommate but her version is impaired from the milky spunk on her face. "Hey, babe. You're back from your date with George already?"

A sniffling Adele wipes the tears from her eyes, "George can go straight to hell," she replied and storms off to her room.

"Looks like I have to go comfort my roommate, babe. Go shower and perhaps I can join you after I check on Adele," Janie told Cord as he finally climbs off her cum-messy torso with his big dumb cock swinging, fluidly.

Janie uses her white tank top to wipe Cord's thick man goo off her face and chest and walks into her roommate's bedroom butt naked. A naked Cord goes into the kitchen and grabs a beer before heading into the only bathroom in the apartment. He takes a 15-minute shower and Janie never made it to the party.

After he finishes his shower, Cord throws back on his boxers and jeans he wore earlier, grabs another beer, and hops onto the sofa to watch some television. A few minutes later, his ass-naked girlfriend and her visibly upset roommate Adele emerge from her bedroom. Cord smiles, happy to see his girlfriend's beautiful nude body, but then he turns his attention to her friend and roommate, Adele for two massive reasons.

Not well hidden under her large black anime graphic t-shirt is a pair of giant low-hanging melons known as Adele's breasts swinging fluidly underneath her shirt to Cord's perverted eyes indicating her massive knockers are unhindered from a bra. For the past 9 months since Adele and Janie have been roommates, Cord has become enthralled by the mysterious emo girl and her very large twin peaks. He thinks about her tits often when he is over giving Janie some dick, sometimes even envisioning Adele is laying beneath him while he pounds Janie's big fake boobs.

Adele is not shy about walking around the apartment with no bra on under any type of top with guests around. She doesn't purposely flaunt her enormous honkers, but Adele knows she has no way of hiding heavy mammaries and after 10-12 hour shifts at the diner, it feels wonderful unshackling her ginormous puppies letting them breathe.

Janie is well versed in Cord's love of women with huge boobs and has seen the way he eye fucks Adele whenever she's around them. He had even dropped hints of wanting a threesome but Janie informed him that Adele is in a happy and committed relationship with a guy named George, but after the way she entered the apartment with tears rolling down her face and wanting George to go to hell, that didn't seem to be the case anymore.

"Oh babe, you're done with your shower already?" Janie asked with a disappointed tone and continues, "Well I still need to shower. I'll be right back."

A naked Janie skips away to her bedroom leaving Cord and Adele in the living room. This is the first time the pair have been alone in awkward moments of silence. Cord finally breaks the ice, "So is everything okay? You seemed pretty angry at your boyfriend."

Adele sits quietly in the armchair with her legs tucked inside her large shirt and turns to a bare-chested Cord, "All men are scum," and turned her attention back to the television.

Cord shrugs his shoulders and pulls out a joint.

"You know what helps me when I'm down, depressed or upset? I smoke. It helps me sort shit out," he said, lighting the joint and taking a couple of puffs. Afterward, he extends the joint to an upset Adele.

Adele confesses, "Janie tried to get me to smoke weed once. Smoking has never been my thing," leaning forward and accepting the joint. Her oversized calcium cannons hang and sway stimulating Cord. Adele takes a couple of hits, continuing, "So I must be pissed if I'm smoking."

After a few seconds of silence, Cord and Adele break out laughing passing the joint back and forth. Text message notifications on Adele's cell phone go off every few minutes. She doesn't check her messages knowing it's George.

"Leave me alone, asshole," Adele mumbled turning off her phone.

"He must have done something seriously fucked up to make you so upset that you're smoking weed so naturally," Cord noted.

Adele takes another hit of the joint and passes it back to Cord explaining, "The dumbass left his phone while he went to the bathroom and got a text from a woman saying how she had an amazing time the other night. As soon as he came back, I threw my drink in his face and took off. And now the stupid fucker is trying to explain the text was from his grandma happy about playing bingo the other day. What a load of crap."

Cord puts on his pretend-to-care act. "Wow, fuck that guy. Don't know you very well but you seem like a cool person with a good heart. You deserve better."

"Thank you. Glad someone appreciates me."

After a minute, an idea pops inside Cord's head. "How would you like to get even at your dirtbag two-timing ass boyfriend and make him mad and foolish for cheating on you? Maybe you should give him a taste of his own medicine and cheat with someone," he smiled and takes a hit of his joint.

A stoned Adele smiles, replying, "Oh yeah. I should cheat on him? But with who? I was never good at making male friends. Guys seem intimidated by me but not George... Have anybody in mind?" She stands and joins Cord on the sofa taking the blunt out of his hand for another hit, purposely brushing her monster fun bags on his tattooed arm.

With no hesitation, Cord leans and kisses Adele, smelling and tasting the weed in her mouth. He boldly begins groping one of her ample hanging breasts over her anime graphic tee feeling putting to rest his no bra suspicious.

Adele suddenly breaks the kiss, "Figures that all you men go for straight for my tits," commenting and reaches down for the helm of her anime graphic tee shirt, lifting and out tumbles an avalanche of gigantic tear-shaped slabs of soft boob flesh across her soft-rolled belly in front of Cord's horny eyes.

Cord groans, "Wow!" cupping one massive jug with two hands, squeezing and massaging the soft flesh. Her big and bumpy areolas are pale pink with small crinkled nipples which are a darker shade of pink in the center.

She chuckles, "They all say the same damn thing once they see them."

Holding and lifting the mammoth soft globe to his mouth, Cord traces circles around her huge areola with his tongue, licking every bumpy spot covering the areola in his saliva. He then turns his attention to her crinkled nipple and attacks with several long wet strokes before closing his lips over the miniature teat, sucking as if he's a newborn baby. He squeezes and slaps the gelatin-like flesh of her giant breast meat that his lips are attached to, sucking hard and lashing his tongue repeatedly over the now erected nipple. He spreads his lips wider over her fat tit, sloppily devouring her areola and surrounding breast tissue.

A stoned Adele moans, "Oh my god! Ohhh, that feels so good. George never sucked my tit like this before. Mmmmm."

After a few minutes, Cord switches to the other hanging meat bag giving the heavy twin the oral same treatment. Nearly ten minutes pass and the huge tit-sucking-crazed Cord alternates between Adele's colossal spheres, licking, sucking, nibbling every inch, and even running his slimy tongue along the undersides of her enormous soft lady lumps where they sag from her chest. Adele moans and cries loudly, "OHHH... AHHHH," as the oral stimulation soaked the front of her sewer-green leggings with the moisture her pussy accumulated.

"Whoa. You two having a good time without me?" Janie observed as she returns to the living room fresh out of the shower in a fresh new wife beater and bikini bottoms. Her nipples are rock-hard from watching her boyfriend and roommate get better acquainted.

Cord lifts his eyes long enough to notice his girlfriend but his greedy hands and sloppy wet lips continue manipulating her roommate's two enormous chunks of fat on her chest.

Janie hops on the other side of her boyfriend and quickly unzips his jeans. His throbbing dick is stone-hard pitching a large tent in his boxers.

"Ohh la la," Janie moaned reaching into his boxers and pulling out his large rampant cock. Clutching his unbridled hunk of hard man meat at the base, she leans down, licking and twirling her tongue around the fat knob of his shaft for several seconds. She teases his pee-hole flicking the slit with the tip of her tongue, tasting a bit of pre-jism. Moaning, Janie laps her tongue up and down the full length of his pulsing tool before sealing her lips over 4 inches. Her head bobs steadily while sucking, taking a few more inches between her sloppy-wet lips.

Cord grabs the back of his girlfriend's head, helping her go up and down on his massively hard dong while he slides two fingers into Adele's mouth. With neither of his hands on her ample jugs, Adele cups and holds them in his face for his mouth to continue ravaging. She sucks on his fingers with her eyes closed, moaning a storm from Cord's intense sucking. She has never been this hot and horny by any of her past boyfriends including her soon-to-be ex George. She subconsciously slips one hand inside her long leggings and begins rubbing her drenched pussy in circular motions, further heightening her impending orgasm.

Cord removes his fingers from her mouth allowing her moans and groans to be audible and slides the very same hand inside her leggings, joining her hand on her pussy making her cum.

Adele cries, "GOD! AH! AH! AH! AAAHH!!" feeling her cum spill from between her throbbing moistened cunt lips onto both of their moving hands.

"Mmmmm. I've never heard her moan before," Janie said, taking a brief break from sucking her boyfriend's fat dick and continuing, "I think her pussy is ready for your big hard cock," she concluded getting a few more mouth strokes on his big thick lumber.

"Grab her phone and let's continue this in her room. We have a small film to make," Cord announced, climbing off the sofa and removing his jeans and boxers leaving him completely nude. He then takes Adele by the hand and leads her into her bedroom with Janie following behind.

Cord sits Adele on the edge of her single bed and gets in between her legs. He reaches down and fondles her massive heavy baby feeders hanging from her chest, round and plump and divided to her sides. After a minute, he grabs the helm of her sewer-green leggings, dragging them off her legs and feet exposing her pussy layered with thin dark hairs, glistening with wetness.

"Sucking your huge titties made you this wet?" Cord teased, rubbing the swollen tip of his shaft against the drippy slit of her womb, continuing, "Turn the camera on, Janie, and shoot her face first. Then those big ass titties and finally my cock in her pussy," he instructed his girlfriend.

"Okay. I just need the password. Password, Adele?" Janie asked.

"5-3-0-4," a half-baked Adele answered, followed by long deep moans from Cord toying with her succulent clitoris with the crimson head of his pulsing dick.

Janie accesses the camera on Adele's phone and begins recording starting with Adele's sweaty stoned face which turns into a wide-eyed oh-my-god facial expression from the moment Cord plunges half of his enormous rod inside her soaked pussy. He rams at full pumping speed making Adele's mammoth milk bags pitch and roll on her chest.

"God, your pussy is tight and wet. That loser George must have a small ass dick," Cord grunted.

With Adele's phone in her hand, Janie records her humongous breasts flopping wildly to her chin and back down to her soft round belly and then aims the camera towards her boyfriend's substantial rock-hard monster moving swiftly as it pulverizes her roommate's clenching drenched twat.

Adele moans, "URNNNNN! OHHH! OHHHHH!! OHHHHH!!" to the feeling of her throbbing pussy being railed by the biggest cock she ever felt, stretching her pink wet pussy lips pass their limits and thumping deep into the core of her gaping womb. "YESSSSSS! OHHHH, GOD!!"

Cord firmly wraps his hands around Adele's neck while pounding her sloppy-wet cunt in earnest and further instructs his girlfriend, "Stop and send the short video to that asshole George. Show that fool his girl is being fucked hard by a bigger dick than he is," he concluded, laughing at the last line.

After a couple of minutes, Cord releases the hold on her neck and places her bare feet on his shoulders. He climbs onto the bed, pushing her knees into her oversized chest, and while on his toes, he begins plowing with a slow rhythm, feeding the full throbbing length of his turgid cock balls deep inside her juicy hot cunt. His balls slam heavy and wet against her ass.

Adele cries, "AHH FUCK! AHHH FUCK! OHHHH MY GOD!"

The young gigolo increases his speed, pounding Adele hard into the loudly creaking bed feeling her hot spasming snatch melting and clenching around his vigorous thrusting manhood as she reaches her orgasmic apex.

"OHHH YESSSSSSSSSS!!" Adele screamed at the top of her lungs, her toes pointing outwards as her sweaty feet flails around Cord's head intensity of her immense orgasm.

After sending George the short video, Janie sat on the edge of the bed still recording and masturbating to her boyfriend pounding the fuck out of her roommate with his big cock. She moans, "Oh yeah, baby. Give her that big dick! Fuck her pussy nice and hard."

Cord feels his orgasm looming, so he pulls out of Adele's cum-dripping twat and turns her sideways with a leg in the air. He gives her hot wet slit a few hard strokes with his rock-hard member, slamming his balls wetly against her cunt lips before withdrawing from that position and laying down on the bed with his raw wet dick jutting upwards.

Janie mentions, "Time for some reserve riding to bounce those huge floppy titties and record for your sorry ass boyfriend."

The stoned and dazed Adele lowers her throbbing wet pussy onto his big cock with her back facing him, groaning with every inch of his hard pillar being swallowed between the slippery flaps of her cunt until her pasty flat ass rested on his glistened thighs. Leaning forward with her huge pendulous jugs swinging recklessly, Adele holds onto Cord's shins as he drives his rampant man meat inside her gaping sweet pussy, smacking her cellulite flabby ass each time he lifts his hips.

"UHHH, uh, uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhhh," Adele moaned incoherently.

Cord teases Adele, "You like this big dick? Say it for the camera. Make your pathetic boyfriend regret his cheating ways," he concluded.

With a stammering voice, Adele replies, "Y-e-s."

"No. I need you to say you like my big cock."

She cries, "Aaaahhh, I like your big fucking COCK."

"And George has a small cock," a giggling Janie added.

"George has a small c-c-cock," Adele moaned back.

Janie is mesmerized by her roommate's gigantic swinging knockers. She has seen Adele topless numerous times and never got tired of looking at her huge breasts. Brazenly, Janie moves forward grasping as much of Adele's massive soft titties as she possibly can fit in her hands, groping and slapping them together like her personal playthings, moaning, "Oh damn. I've never played with another woman's breasts before. Yours are so enormous and sexy, Adele. I always love seeing them when your naked," she concluded by burying her face between her breasts, rubbing the humongous wobbly gelatin-like flesh against the sides of her face.

After a quick motorboat, Janie records her mouth licking and sucking Adele's erected crinkled nipples which further sends her roommate over the edge to rapture.

"FUCK YES! OHHHH FUCK!!!" Adele moaned, her entire body shuddering from her massive orgasm. She leans back with her heavy calcium jugs drooping to her sides, bouncing up and down while Cord continues vigorously pounding her tight convulsing cunt for a few more seconds.

After Adele's orgasm subsides, Cord is certain he can't hold his orgasm back any longer. After being in lust over Adele's ginormous jugs for months, he pushes her over and straddles her midsection slapping his big hard lubed dick between her ample milk bags. Gathering her heavy boobs from the sides with his raw swollen dick entirely buried in their gelatin softness, Cord begins pumping his throbbing manhood between her monster titties, pulling and twisting her nipples while slamming hard against the bottoms with his thighs. The bloated tip of his shaft barely poke from the top of Adele's cleavage as he thrust.

Janie is recording the titfucking from overhead, smiling as her boyfriend's huge drilling dick is lost in the mountainous sea of flesh which is her roommate's oversized udders. She moans, "Oh yeah, baby. Fuck those massive fucking titties. Goddamn, I love hearing the sound of your hard cock fucking a pair of tits."

As heavenly as fucking Adele's mammoth pillow hangers were, an extremely horny Cord has reached the end of his rope but wants to feel Adele's mouth on his hard cock before blowing his big load. He pulls his twitching iron rod from her tit pocket and moves closer to her mouth shoving the slimy mushroom head between her lips. While holding the back of Adele's head, Cord begins fucking her mouth, sliding as much of his thick engorged shaft between her lips as she can take.

With his face clenched with sweat and lust, Cord grunts, "ARGHHHHH, FUCK!" blowing a big load of his hot gooey cum inside Adele's mouth. He pulls out a couple of seconds later to empty the rest of his sticky spunk all over her cute-round face.

Not to be left out, Janie descends locking her lips over her man's large cock, moving up and down in full bobbing mode, slurping the last remnants of his man juice out of his heavy ball sack.

While his orgasm dies down, Cord mentions for Janie to hand him Adele's phone. He poses with his tongue out next to Adele's head with her face sullied in his white creamy jism and sends them along with the other videos they shot to George via text. The boyfriend has been blowing up Adele's phone with text messages and phone calls with proof that the woman who texted him was indeed his grandma.

The trio took a hot shower together and Cord fucked both ladies thoroughly ending with a double tit-fuck and facials on both women. After the steamy threesome in the shower, Cord begins to dress and reaches into his jean pocket to retrieve his cell phone. He notices a new text message from the Honey Private Academy. He opens the text and it's a personal message from the headmistress Cassandra sending him information on his next client that she knows he'll enjoy...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers