The Girl for Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit..." she moaned. "What did I even...?"

"No idea," I said, "but seriously, you're going to want that shower." I came over beside her and caressed her shoulder gently. "We still have a lot of booty call left to get through."

"Are you kidding me?" she sat up slightly, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Well, it's not like we got very far last night, thanks to you," I said. I indicated her crotch with a look. She looked down to investigate. I crawled onto the bed next to her. "I mean, I'm kind of impressed, considering how drunk you were, but..."

"But...?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"Exactly," I said, "butt. As in, mine is lonely. So get in that shower and then get in me."

She facepalmed and then shook her head. "Puns...alright," she said, "but that coffee better be ready when I'm done." She got up and stripped naked. She headed to the shower and I to the kitchen. I didn't bother putting anything on, and actually kind of hoped Brad would show up. He seemed to still be gone. When the coffee was ready, I poured myself a mug and drank it slowly, the taste reminding me that I should call Carmen. But with Nadia here, that was another day knocked off the weekend. I hope she wouldn't be mad if I didn't set up another date.

Before long, Nadia made her way out of the shower. She came to the kitchen wrapped in a towel. "Feeling any better?" I asked.

"Caffeine..." she said, sitting down beside me. I poured her a cup, which she downed in a few gulps. She did seem to have somewhat come back to life. She finished the cup with a satisfied "aaah."

"So...?" I eyed her.

"So get in that bedroom," she said. I practically ran to the bedroom with her right behind me. I hopped up on the bed and got on my knees facing her. She followed me onto the bed and kissed me deep and hard. Our tongues dueled as our hands ran over each others' bodies, finally settling on each others' asses. Between us, our cocks had grown hard and now pointed at each other. I took my hands from her ass and grabbed our dicks, pulling them together. With both hands, I jerked us both in one motion, feeling the pulsing of blood through our hardened rods. She broke the kiss and pushed me gently back.

I took her hint and lay on my back, gripping my dick which was pointed proudly up. She came over and straddled my face, locking us into a 69 position. Her massive cock pointed up along her body and visibly moved with her heartbeat. I grabbed it and pulled it down towards my mouth while she hungrily swallowed mine. In no time, we were fucking each others' faces, her fat black cock almost choking me as I thrust my member up into her mouth. She slobbered all over it, letting her spit drip down my shaft before noisily sucking it all back up again.

She pulled away from my dick briefly. "That's it, bitch, suck my cock, suck it good." She spit loudly onto my cock and then rubbed it in, coating it and her fingers with spit, then put me back in her mouth, again slobbering all over me. I felt I could have stayed there forever, just eating her cock while she sucked mine, but I thought she had other ideas. While she kept the head of my dick in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, her fingers moved to my ass. They were slick with spit and my ass quivered in anticipation at their wet touch.

"That's where you want it, isn't it?" she teased me, taking her mouth from my dick just long enough to get the words out. I tried to reply in the affirmative but her fat cock was choking me. She jammed two fingers into me suddenly. Even with the copious spit as lube, it was painful, and the shock made my body jerk. "Yeah, that's what you like, you little slut, getting fucked in your slutty little ass."

"Mmm," I replied, pulling her dick from my mouth, "yes, fuck me in the ass. I want your big cock up my ass." I immediately shoved her delicious cock back into my mouth. I just couldn't get enough of it.

"I know you do, you little slut," she said as she fingered my ass. My hole was becoming accustomed to her fingers and it felt so good. She took my cock into her mouth again and for a while we fucked each other like that, her fingers working in time with my hips. I could have cum right there, but I wanted her inside me so badly.

"Give me your dick," I begged, pulling it from my mouth again. "I want this big fat dick in my ass!"

She rolled off me, pulling her fingers from my ass, and lay on her back. "If you want this cock, come get it. She gripped her cock, pointing it proudly upwards. I eagerly climbed on top of her, straddling her. I reached behind me and took her dick into my hand, then guided it to my asshole. I watched her face as she watched me hungrily manipulate her. I pushed down, forcing her dick head into myself. "That's it, bitch," she cooed.

It was so big, it felt like it was tearing me apart, but I had to have it. I forced her into me inch by inch until there were no more inches. This was the incredible full feeling I had been missing. I started moving up and down on her, her shaft snaking in and out of me, slowly at first, but rapidly increasing in pace. "There you go, bitch, fuck yourself on my cock. You like that, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," I moaned in response. It felt amazing. Instinctively, I took my own cock into my hand and started pumping it. "Oh, fuck...fuck me, fuck my ass..." I was in ecstasy. I knew I wouldn't last long and I couldn't wait to shoot my load all over her. "Oh fuck, make me cum," I begged.

"Oh, fuck," she said, and I could tell she was close, "fucking cum for me. Cum for me with my cock up your ass!"

I did as commanded, furiously jerking my cock while I bounced up and down on hers, until I felt a wave of cum explode from my balls. It spurted from the tip of my cock, the first wave so powerful that it shot all the way up to her face, landing on her cheek and lips. She jerked a little in surprise. Again I fired a shot of thick white cum at her face, this time hitting her chin. Her mouth opened and her lips moved silently, then I felt her coming inside me. I felt hot jets of liquid pouring into the deepest parts of me. "I'm coming!" she finally got out as I squirted again, this time only reaching her tits. We each continued coming for a bit, each wad smaller and weaker until we were finally done.

Without saying anything, I got up, letting her softening cock fall out of my ass. It slapped against her belly audibly. I squatted over her mouth and let her cum pour out of my asshole. She licked it up greedily.

Then I lay down beside her and we kissed passionately. I licked up my cum from her face and fed it to her, mixing it with the load she had just eaten from my ass. Finally she said something, "Fuck if your ass isn't the best."

"I aim to please," I responded. "Speaking of which..." I flipped her over gently onto her stomach and climbed on top of her, kissing her neck.

"Ooh, already time for round two, huh?" she asked, her body moving to my caresses.

"Oh, yeah," I said, "it's going to be a long day." I kissed down her back and came to her beautiful thick ass. I admired it and kissed all over it, eventually honing in on her asshole. It was so cute, I had to be inside it, and just looking at it made me start to stiffen again. I teased her hole, licking up and down the crack, and she gradually lifted her hips into the air, coming to her knees with her face still in the mattress.

I poked my tongue into that cute butthole and enjoyed the taste for a bit, then licked down her crack. I reached between her legs and pulled her semi-hard cock back towards me, then popped it in my mouth and enjoyed the taste of her cum mixed with my ass. "Mmm," she moaned. I released it and kissed back up, lightly over her balls and back to her hole, which I started tongue-fucking again. In my hand, my cock had grown fully hard once again.

"Fuck me," she cooed breathily. "Put your cock in my ass." My thoughts, exactly.

I rose up behind her and aimed my dick head at her hole. It quivered in anticipation. I pushed forward, entering her tight hole. She pushed back, trying to force me in through the resistance her butthole put up. The head disappeared into her, and then the shaft, inch by inch, until I was buried in her balls deep.

"Oh fuck you're so big," she said. "Fuck me with that big cock." I started doing just that, thrusting in and out. Her hole began to relax, becoming accustomed to my girth. As I picked up speed, my balls slapped against her and her cock flailed wildly between her legs. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, fuck me like that," she moaned.

I pounded her from behind for a while, but then I had a new idea. I pulled out of her with an audible popping sound. "Get on the floor," I commanded. She crawled to the floor and lay down on her back. "Good," I said, and climbed down beside her. I grabbed her legs and pulled them up, dragging her across the floor on her back to the side of the bed. She squealed in surprise. She was now almost upside down, her back against the side of the bed, her shoulders against the floor, and her legs hanging in the air towards her. I straddled her ass and pointed my cock down at her. A look of understanding came over her face as I reentered her, now from above, pushing down into her tight ass.

Her cock dangled over her face, and she grabbed it with one hand while steadying herself with the other. "That's it, bitch," I assured her, "stroke your cock while I fuck your ass." I pumped down into her and she furiously stroked her hard cock. I held her legs for support as I thrust into her butt. I could tell she wouldn't last long.

"Oh god oh fuck," she cried as I fucked her mercilessly. "Make me come, baby, please,"

"Yeah, bitch, jerk yourself. Cum on your own face like a little bitch," I said.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit," she wailed, stopping her hand at the base of her dick. "I'm coming...aaaaahhh!" Her dick jerked over and over and she shot load after load down onto her own face. She held her mouth open to catch some of it, but it mostly splattered all over her. I pulled out and hurried around to her face, feeding my cock to her and shooting my load into her throat.

When I was done, we both got to our feet and I licked up the stray cum from her face and fed it to her. We fell back to the bed. "That was amazing," she said finally. "So, how about some breakfast and then we try it again?"

"Switching places this time?" I asked.

"Of course..." she said. "I really did pick the right one for a booty call."

***

We spent most of Saturday this way, filling each others' holes with cum, taking breaks only when necessary. By the time evening rolled around, we were both running on empty, and Nadia headed home. I found myself wondering where she lived and hoping to get there some day soon, but my body was grateful for the rest after she left. I called up Carmen, but she was going out with friends, she said, so we agreed to meet up later in the week. I ended up eating alone and taking another shower. With Brad still missing and Phoebe not answering her phone, I found myself bored. So much for freeing up my weekend, I thought. I suddenly missed Megan even more, remembering how she would generally just be there and how nice that was.

My phone rang. Speak, or rather think, of the devil, I thought. It was Megan. "Uh...hi," I answered tentatively. Our last interaction had not been so good so I couldn't imagine why she was calling.

"Meet me on the quad," she said. Her voice was cold.

"Umm, ok, what's up?" I asked.

"Just hurry," she said, and hung up. Rude, I thought, but I supposed I deserved a little rudeness. I still had no idea what she wanted, though. I quickly put myself together and jogged up to campus.

I found her easily on the wide open quad, leaning against a big tree in the fading daylight. "Hey," I greeted her. "What's up?"

"Hi, asshole," she said. She stared at me a few moments, seeming to ponder her next words.

"Did you want to talk or...?" I interrupted the silence.

"Yeah," she said, "walk with me. I wanted to ask you something." She turned to leave and I hurried to her side. She looked ahead while walking, never making eye contact.

"Is her pussy better than mine?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"Um..." I stammered.

"Don't be an asshole, Will, for once, just answer me. Is Phoebe's pussy better than mine? Or is it her ass or something? Or her tits? What is it?" She halted and stared me straight in the eyes.

"It's nothing like that," I said. Her expression was unchanged. "Look, I can't explain why...why I..."

"Why you cheated on me with that fucking slut?" she said. She turned again and began walking. "Why is it so easy for you to do but so hard for you to say? You cheated on me, Will. You broke my heart and I want to know why. Is she just so good at sucking your cock? Come on, tell me."

"Hey," I said, grabbing her by the shoulders and turning her to face me. "It's not...she's not..."

"Uh-huh," she violently jerked back and started walking again. "That's what I thought. You're still so busy lying to yourself, why would I ever expect you to be honest with me?"

I assumed her question was rhetorical. We walked in silence for another minute. "Where are we going, anyway?" I asked.

"Don't you recognize Phoebe's dorm?" she asked. "Or did you only ever fuck her in the bed we shared?" We had come to a halt outside of the dorm. "I thought we should get everything out in the open, have everyone involved there."

I had no idea why she wanted this, but I felt like I owed her. I wondered how we would get in, but she produced a key. "From back when we were still friends," she said in response to my look. We went inside, and she stopped and pulled out her phone to check the time. "Yeah, should be about right," she muttered to herself.

"Uh, right for what?" I asked, but she ignored me.

"Come on," she said, not looking at me. She led me to Phoebe's room. Through the door we could hear some indistinct movement. "Good," Megan said to herself, then produced another key and unlocked the door. She took me by the hand and dragged me inside, opening the door as we entered in one fluid movement.

Phoebe's small single room was dominated by her bed, which she currently occupied. She was naked, straddling...Brad?

"Shit!" Phoebe shouted. "What the fuck? What the fuck are you doing here, you bitch?" Her eyes burned with hatred, focused on Megan. It was almost as if in that instant she realized that I was there, also. "Will? What the...?"

"Uh...hey?" Brad called from the bed, in his usual casually confused way.

Phoebe rolled off him and instinctively pulled the sheet up to cover herself. I just stood there, stunned.

Megan broke the silence first. "Now maybe you'll know how it feels, Will..."