All Comments on 'The Girl in His Reflection Ch. 02'

by Danni_Iridescent

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LiterKnightLiterKnight8 months ago

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting a sequel, but damn, am I glad there is one. Excellent

PandelusionPandelusion8 months ago

Please keep writing this story! Amazing so far and I cant wait to see where it goes.

Lonely_readerLonely_reader8 months ago

You're scary good

stevecd50stevecd508 months ago

great story cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really like this story. Could use some proofreading here there little things, that make the story not flow has well. But I still would REALLY like for this story to continue.

nemanja1503nemanja15037 months ago

Not my usual kind of story, I'll be blunt, I don't come to the trans section looking for girls with pussy ;)

And yet you've captured my attention, so that's saying something.

While this is the story that captured my attention, it is actually the second one of yours I've read. After seeing it on your profile I read the ghost story first, but I'll save my comments for that until later, and ofc I'll post it on that story. But both stories have many similarities, being written by the same person after all despite the different content.

In short I think you really knock out the emotional parts, the things that make the story feel real despite not just the blatant magic in them but also the "too easy" unreality that porn stories tend to have. Your characters feel like real people and that makes the sex they engage in feel more meaningful. The sex itself is pretty damn good too, very hot and you know how to write it. The only critique I can offer is that the sex scenes could stand to be longer, as I like to joke you can't go wrong with hot and long in sex no matter the context ;)

Anyway looking forward to Julia going boy crazy, and I wonder if the chokers work on women too? I bet Siobhan would like to know that, and I'm sure she'd make a sexy punk guy. But now Sam's big reveal, can't wait, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it and then we got to Siobhan and now I’m obsessed 🤩

bent16cabent16ca5 months ago

Loved your story . Please add another chapter or more ! !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for a great read. I really like the hopscotch back and forth from M to F. The Q and A between J and J give a blow by blow feel that really drew me in. Slower than I usually like but didn't mind and looking forward to the next part. Great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanni_Iridescent@Danni_Iridescent
Latest upload available here: https://literotica.com/s/yes-sir-ch-07-in-and-out _______________ Patreon: patreon.com/iridescentwrites Twitter: twitter.com/Iridescentdanni _______________