The Girl in the Mirror Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" I gasped. Cassie didn't respond panting in long ragged breaths as she leant against the wall.

We stayed like this for a few moments, both taking a moment to recover from our frantic copulation. Lethargically we finally separated with a groan. Eventually, once we had both regained full control of our bodies, Cassie turned off the water and we exited the shower. It was at that point we both notice the clock on the wall.

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Cassie. "We're going to be late!"

Hastily we towelled ourselves off before rushing back into my bedroom where we frantically dressed ourselves.

As I finished buttoning up my shirt I suddenly felt a small tug at my consciousness. It was like a thread, pulling at my sleeve, trying to draw me to the mirror. Then I felt my pussy begin to moisten. I fought the urges with all my might, as I slipped my feet into my shoes and rapidly tied back my hair. But the more I fought it, the stronger the tugging became until finally I found myself walking towards the mirror. I stopped before it and Cassie stepped up beside me. I suspect she had been fighting the same battle I had. As I beheld our reflections, I felt a wave of arousal wash over me. All thoughts of work were gone. All I wanted to do was masturbate right here, right now! In unison, Cassie and I began to quickly unbutton our shirts before discarding them along with our bras. We peeled up our skirts and tore our panties off.

By now my arousal was at its peak. I could think of nothing else but plunging my fingers into my pussy and satisfying my lustful desires. But try as I might, I couldn't touch much sex. Every time I tried my hand would simply glide past my pussy and graze my leg. I grunted in frustration as I stared at my reflection. That saucy bitch just stared back with a smug look on her beautiful face. I stared at her with a look of exasperation as I studied those beautiful brown eyes trying to make sense of it as I stared at the little flecks of gold that shimmered in her iris's.

Slowly my hands came up to fondle my breasts. Gently I massaged myself, my hands teasing near the edge of my areolae. I let out a small gasp. The sensation was amazing, my breast felt hyper sensitive, like way more than normal. A small whimper from Cassie told me that she was enjoying the same experience.

Finally my fingers made their way to my nipples, tracing around them without ever touching the soft nubs.

"Ooooh please!" I begged as my hands continued to tease. I felt so overwhelmed. I could feel an orgasm building, but I had never cum before without physically touching my pussy. I felt like I had two clits on my chest instead of nipples, and they were just begging for some attention.

After another minute my reflection acquiesced to my request and I felt my fingers begin to flick at the tips of my nipples. It felt fantastic, each flick drawing me closer and closer to another orgasm. Beside me Cassie gasped.

"I'm going to cum." She moaned. Her voice sounding surprised even as she stated it.

My fingers kicked things up a notch. Tugging gently at my nipples before twisting them slightly. I stared at my reflection with wide eyes as that sexy bitch pushed me over the edge into another amazing orgasm.

I stared in wonder as Cassie and I squirted in unison, spurts of cum running down our legs as our hips rocked to the steady beat of our orgasm.

After about thirty seconds of shaking, squirting and shuddering, I felt the mirror relinquish its control over me. Cassie and I collapsed together onto our knees, panting as we came down from our own individual highs.

I felt like the message had been clear. The mirror had given us these gifts. It wanted to see us use them. Fun times like our session in the shower this morning we're fine, as long as we made time to fornicate in front of the mirror as well.

With our self control returning, so too did our realisation that we were running incredibly late. Like a pair of mad women we redressed ourselves before rushing out the door.

12