The Girl in the Street

Story Info
The girl in the street.
1k words
4.09
3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

Mike and I were just walking to our regular bar to get a few drinks with the guys.

We were meeting Ken and Sean, and they were just coming out of Sean's house when I noticed this redheaded girl sort of stumble onto the sidewalk a few more houses in front of us. As we got closer, I was surprised when she opened her coat wide, showing us she was only wearing yellow lingerie underneath. She looked really sexy, and really sort of out of place.

"What have we here?" I asked her as we got to her.

She just looked towards her house at the open front door.

"Are you inviting us in?"

She nodded silently.

"Come on then," I said.

She led us up the path to her house. We followed her into the front room, where there was a dress lying on a chair. She took the coat off and dropped it on her dress.

We just stood there, staring at her, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

She didn't seem to know what to do, so I reached my hand out to her, and she took it. I noticed her wedding ring, and wondered exactly what was going to happen - I doubted her husband would be able to take on four of us if he was unhappy about what was going on.

I pulled her to me, wrapping my arms around her to kiss her.

I pushed my tongue softly against her lips and she opened her mouth, our tongues battling.

While we were kissing, I gently unhooked her bra.

I let go of her, pulling her unhooked bra off. She seemed a little surprised, and I cupped her pretty large, slightly saggy tits for a few seconds, looking down at them. She had pierced nipples.

"Say hello to the guys," I said, gesturing to Mike.

She moved over to Mike, who held her head and kissed her. His other hand went to play with her nipples.

When he was done kissing her, his hands went to her thong and slowly pulled it down her legs.

She was mostly shaved, with a little patch of red hair just above her slit.

He held her thong down by her ankles and she stepped out of it.

She moved on to Sean. They started out kissing as he felt her tits, then he pulled her towards him by her ass.

Sean knelt down and kissed her stomach just above her slit. He started sliding his tongue down to lick her slit, then reached around and unhooked the garters from her stockings.

When the last garter was unhooked and he'd stopped licking, she moved on to Ken.

Ken grabbed her ass, holding her to him as he kissed her. He unhooked her garter belt and pulled it away from her. He bent down and kissed each of her nipples.

I'd got undressed myself while they were all undressing her. She suddenly noticed, and I took her hand again, pulling her down towards the floor.

I arranged her on her back, and knelt next to her. She was staring at my dick.

I took a cushion from the sofa and put it behind her head, then moved down between her feet.

I moved her legs apart, and leaned forward, my tongue going to her pussy.

I saw her hands go up to hold her tits like a porn actress.

Her pussy was open and pink, and she was sopping.

"Heh, you're already wet," I said and moved my face up her body.

I reached down and guided my dick into her. She was hot and soaking, it went straight in right the way up to my balls.

She put her arms around me, holding me tight against her, and she pushed back against me as I started fucking her. Her knees lifted and bent so she was squeezing me between her thighs. She seemed really, really into it.

I hooked my elbows under her knees, lifting her legs up towards her shoulders until she started cumming. I let her ride it out, then went back to pumping into her until I felt my balls tighten up and I came inside her.

We kissed for a bit, then I pulled out and knelt up, looking down at her. God, she looked sexy, slightly sweaty and disheveled, but I moved aside so Mike could have a go at her.

He had her turn over and get on her hands and knees so he could do her doggy style.

Once his dick was in her, he held her hips, and started pumping in and out of her slowly.

While they were fucking, Sean sat down in front of her and scooted forward so she could go down on him, which she did, eagerly.

Mike started to speed up until he held his hips against her and threw his head back, cumming.

Ken all but tore Mike off her, plunging his dick into her immediately.

She was focused on sucking Sean off as Ken wasn't hammering at her.

She was stroking Sean's balls until he closed his eyes and tensed up. I could see her struggling to swallow his load.

She sucked his dick until he shuffled away.

Ken was still pumping her, and she pulled the sofa cushion over and put it under her head.

She reached back between her legs and started stroking her clit, then reached back to Ken's cock sliding in and out.

It looked like the two of them came together, with Ken pushing her all the way down until she was flat out, face down on the floor. He pulled out and wiped his dick on her ass. She just lay there.

"Guys," Mike said quietly, "let's get the fuck out of here before her husband gets home and sees her all fucked out."

He had a point, so we all quickly dressed and sneaked out, leaving her pretty much passed out on the floor with cum leaking out of her.

Outside, we all agreed to still head to the bar, and none of us could believe what had just happened. We pretty much talked about her the whole night, and then on the way home we knocked on her door again, only some other woman answered it and claimed she had no idea who we were talking about. It's almost like we all dreamed the whole thing at the same time.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers