The Girl is Trouble Pt. 09

Story Info
The aftermath and defining the future.
1.6k words
4.24
3.7k
5
3

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left Jacen's apartment pretty soon after they came. I could tell that they may have gone for more typically, but got the impression Jess was wrapping it up intentionally to gage my reaction and tend to us.

That alone was reassuring to me. To be honest, I could completely understand why Jess would have wanted to go again. What they did was better than any porn I had ever seen.

She came back to my place. She was really practically living with me now she spent many nights a week at my place. We would occasionally stay at her dorm since Lindsay was pretty swamped with her lab work and was hardly around. Technically, she wasn't supposed to have overnight male guests, so we kept that on the downlow.

"Babe, I'm going to take a shower now. If you don't mind, I'd like to just shower by myself tonight. Ok?"

"Yeah, sure," I replied. She gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead since I was sitting down on my bed and went to take her shower.

Seeing what I had tonight was pretty life changing. It was far better than any porn I had ever watched. The woman involved being my girlfriend, whom I had been intimate with countless times in our time together made it so much more real, so much more erotic. The feelings of inadequacy in comparison to that prime example of a man were intense. He reflected so much more what we expect a man to be. His well-earned confidence in his appeal to women was intoxicating when put up against the societal expectations of a loyal girlfriend. Could I imagine being with a girl who might cheat on me when confronted by a seduction by this specimen of raw manliness? Absolutely. And it's mind blowing to find myself with an incredibly attractive woman who does desire to be with me but also honest enough with all involved that she as no desire to not enjoy both experiences. What we have versus what they have.

So the question is will this work for me, for us. I absolutely got off on it. The voyeuristic nature of it, the intimacy of watching someone I'm sexually involved with fuck someone else. The dominant/submissive roles played out, especially amped up by the racial context. But can we sustain this? Will it still appeal to me the tenth or the hundredth time?

I start to wonder if it would be different if Jess was my wife of many years and this was all new to us versus a relatively recent relationship where she was previously involved with him. In this case, I'm kind of the interloper. Jacen came right out and said that Jess was seeing him less because of me. That such a weird place to be.

And then I think about what else he said. That he could tell Jess to stop having sex with me, or at least block my access to her pussy anyway, and she would. Was that all just talk? Had she prepped him with that denial talk because of what she and I had discussed? Is that something I would really want, or was the idea of it just hot but the reality of losing access to my new girlfriend's pussy not sustainable. At that point, is she even my girlfriend anymore?

And what was all that talk of tattoos and actual pregnancy? I'm certainly wondering if it was just to amp up the experience for me. I know Jess has told me before Jacen doesn't want to accidentally knock up some goldigging bimbo. Does the idea actually appeal to him even if he knows the reality would suck for his future? Is Jess now being "taken" by a boyfriend make her even safer than before?

I find myself getting hard at thinking about the tattoo and interracial pregnancy. Both are huge triggers for my developing cuckold desires. They both are tied with the potential shame of being exposed for being cuckolded, "taken to eleven" by the racial overtones. Jacen mentioning Jess and I potentially getting married took me to a place where I could imagine her allowing Jacen to consummate the marriage, excluding me, perhaps in a cock cage.

And then I shake myself out of it. There is easily a spiraling out of control that thoughts like this take me. Where would it end?

I suddenly realize I'm being watched. Jess has finished her shower and is standing wrapped in a towel in my bedroom door. She's drying her hair with a second towel.

"You seemed worlds away. Is everything ok, babe?"

"Oh yes. I love you, Jess. Nothing has changed about that. What happened was hot to see and I love the pleasure you get from it. I just... I worry a little about how far it might go. I worry more from my desires driving than I do about yours, if that makes any sense."

She just smiled that killer smile, the devilish one amplified by her fiery red hair.

"I know. I get that. There's a significant part of you that would want to see the more extreme things we talked about. I'll be honest, a lot of that was for you. Don't get me wrong, Jacen can be a dirty boy all on his own. But he also knows that if he plays better to the audience of one, namely you, that he increases the amount of time he's with me and the longer this might go on."

"But you don't want to give up his big black cock."

"Oh babe, there's two parts to that. Yes, his cock is amazing and yes, although size isn't everything, he's an incredible lover who sorry to say does fuck me way better than you. I'd both be lying if I wasn't honest about that and you like it that way too. But in the long run, sex, even amazing sex with his big black cock, isn't everything. I like Jacen a lot, but I could never see being his girlfriend or wife. First, if I was his girl he'd never willingly share me. And furthermore, sports, and especially basketball bores the crap out of me. He's just not that interesting to hang out with all the time. We're very much using each other for the sex. You are a much better fit for me."

It's very weird to have a rush of cuckold angst AND true, deep love both flush over you at the same time. She sat next to me on the bed and began rubbing her hand on my back.

"I really mean it, Jess. I love you so much."

"Ditto, babe. So what was the hottest thing about tonight? I'm really curious."

"Ugh, everything. His dominance without being a dick. How slutty he got you to be. The dirty talk. I mean, wow."

"Yeah? What was the thing we said that really turned you on?"

"Christ, I don't know. Maybe the pussy tattoo? Or him threatening to have you deny me your pussy and you basically agreeing? Oh no- the pregnancy talk. Oh god that was hot."

She leaned in to my ear and whispered to me, "Is that right? You want that big black cock to knock up your girlfriend's little white pussy?"

She took my hard dick out of my pants and started stroking me as she continued.

"Everyone would know, Darren. They'd all know I fucked a black man while I was with you. They'd know you were a cuckold. Is that what makes you hot?"

She took me from 0-120 in seconds.

"Do you want EVERYONE to know? It gets me hot, too. I love the idea of people knowing that you have my heart but that I willingly give my pussy to someone else. Imagine everyone knowing. Your friends. Your family. My family. They'd all look at you differently, wouldn't they?"

She cuts deep into my unspoken desires every time. Where does she get this stuff? Is she reading stories online?

"Maybe we both really want me to do what Jacen said. Maybe all this little white dick deserves is hand jobs like this and an occasional blow job. No more pussy for you. You're little dick isn't worthy. You wouldn't get me off anyway. Your tongue is your best chance at making me cum."

Seeing her one hand on my dick reminded me of how different Jacen's huge member looked in her hands (plural). The color contrast. The difference in effort to hold it.

"Darren, what if I denied you my pussy but then went off my birth control for him? What if we took that risk? What if every time I fucked him, whether you were there or not, I was risking getting knocked up by him. How fucking hot would that be. What if you had to watch me get a bigger and bigger belly as I was growing his black child inside of me? He'd be in our lives forever, one way or another? What if every child I had wasn't yours? What if I made you raise a whole bunch of other men's children? You'd be a great daddy. Or, should I say, step-daddy? And everyone would know, wouldn't they?"

I came as hard as I ever have before, saying, "oh, god yes! I'd love my pregnant slut wife!"

She looked deep into my eyes and kissed me gently.

"You sweet mess. I do love you, but that may have been the weirdest marriage proposal ever."

She giggled in a way that tore through my angst and sent an arrow through my heart. We were so sick and twisted, but we seemed to be made to be sick and twisted together.