The Girl is Trouble Pt. 10

Story Info
Girlfriend has strange way to break denial gap.
1.7k words
4.58
4.1k
3
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One month.

It has been one since I've seen Jess's pussy without Jacen's big black cock in it or about to be in it. She hasn't come out and said she is denying me her pussy and to be honest I haven't come out and asked. But that's what has occurred. She's jerked me off many times. Every time it's after she's fucked Jacen, either with or without me present. Every time it's been with her telling me things like "how she thought she might have missed a birth control pill or two" or that she "came seriously close to getting a tattoo above her pussy that says 'black owned'".

Oh, and recently she began surreptitiously lubing up her left middle finger and shoving it up my ass just as I'm about to cum from her jerking me off with her right hand. The other day, she stopped jerking me off just as I was at the edge and then she shoved her finger in my ass, causing me to orgasm from just her finger.

My frustration was almost at a peak until she told me to come to her place Saturday to stay the night and that she'd have a really nice surprise for me since I've been so good.

Intrigued, to say the least, I met her in front of her dorm at 7pm like we agreed upon. She had such a devilish grin I knew I was in for... something. Now I started to worry. What, exactly, did she have planned?

She opened the door to her room and it was pitch black within.

"Do not turn on the lights until I tell you to, understand? And don't say anything. Trust me, babe, this is going to be worth it," she whispered to me.

We stepped in and she closed the door behind us. In the pitch black, she whispered for me to take off all of my clothes. Butterflies exploded in my stomach. What was she going to have me do? Was a group of people going to be there staring at me naked when the lights come on to laugh at me?

I did what she said with her help and then I felt her hand lift my flaccid dick up and felt what I assumed to be her mouth on it. A blow job in the dark seemed pretty lame compared to what my expectations were, but I tried my best to let go of any anxiety and enjoy it, especially since I'd only had her hand (and my own) all month.

Then, she stopped just as I had gotten fully erect and I felt her roll a condom on me. What did she have in mind? We finally get to have sex but I'm still denied her pussy bare?

Then I heard her get up and move in the direction that her bed was in. Remember, she and her roommate Lindsay had moved their twin beds together and made it up as a double. After a minute, she said, "Alright, turn the light on."

When I turned the light switch on after a moment to adjust my eyes I about shouted out loud. There, on their bed, was Lindsay strapped down by her wrists and ankles completely nude while blindfolded and gagged with a ball gag.

"I want you to meet Lindsay," she said winking at me. "She has never had sex with a man and at her own choosing has wished for her first time to be done this way, with her restrained and blindfolded. She will never know who you are. I'm removing her gag so that she can confirm that she is a willing participant in this encounter."

Jess removed the gag and asked Lindsay to verbally confirm that she was "100% willing to have sex with the stranger that Jess has brought to her as this is her desire" which she did.

She put the gag back into Lindsay's mouth (I'm not really sure Lindsay was expecting this move) and beckoned me over.

While weird as this all was, I had not lost a bit of my erection. Lindsay, while no Jess, was stunning. Her natural blonde hair was pulled to one side in a pony tail. She was definitely thicker than petite Jess, but really not an ounce of actual fat. Her breasts were much larger than I think is previously thought. Seeing them before me unhidden by any clothes I would guess them to be at least D cups. Her pussy had been freshly shaven bare (guessing Jess probably had something to do with that, knowing her).

It felt awkward to just plunge in with my dick, so I leaned over her on the bed and began to caress her body only to hear her moan through the gag. I touched her side and roamed my hands up to her supple breasts. It occurred to me as I was drawn to want to kiss her that the gag may have to intended effects- the first to stifle her moans of pleasure since we were in a dorm room and the second to discourage any kissing.

Then a thought came to me- is Jess just using Lindsay's unusual request to get me off so that she doesn't have to? Is this the opening move to pawn me off on her roommate to assuage her of any guilt? To be honest, I might have reacted differently to that passing thought if she hadn't primed the pump so to say by leaving me basically sexless for a month.

But here we are and I wanted this. Maybe a bit out of spite. If she was setting me up, either to pass me on or to test my mettle, I decided to just take what I was being offered by these women and enjoy myself. I roamed my hands down from her breasts, down past her tummy, and under and around her hips. Staring Jess in the eyes, I leaned down and began to eat Lindsay's bare pussy with all the gusto I could gather.

Lindsay moaned as loud as she could with the gag on. Jess blinked.

"Oh, that's so nice of you, but there's no need to get her wet as I'm sure you're discovering. I spent well over an hour edging our girl her with my own tongue prior to your arrival. I wanted her to be all ready to go for you."

Ah, I think I did it. Jess is focused on delivering Lindsay her wish and wanting to throw me a bone, so to say. But she didn't seem to want to share my special talents with Lindsay. She knows that in many ways, I enjoy giving pleasure with my tongue more than penetrative sex. She was ok with me using Lindsay as a human fleshlight but not in us sharing the intimacy of oral sex.

So, I moved up Lindsay and began to insert my condom-clad dick into her very wet pussy. Lindsay moaned. Hopefully this is was living up to her expectations. I surprisingly felt some resistance- could she really still have her hymen intact? The taking of her virginity part kind of had gotten glossed over in my mind with all the kinkiness involved.

I pushed very slowly but firmly and felt the tear happen. She moaned and tears appeared to come from under her blindfold. I was about to say something, planning on disguising my voice to the best of my ability, when Jess said, "Lindsay, are you ok? Are you wanting to continue?"

Lindsay nodded voraciously and moaned. Jess, wanting to be sure, removed the gag.

"Oh yes, Jess. I've waited so long. This is so good." Jess smiled at me and leaned back. I looked her in the eyes as I slowly eased back in and bottomed out into Lindsay.

"Oh yes. This feels so good. Jess, if my lover is ok with it, I think I want to be freed and lose my blindfold. Now that he's fully in me, all my worries are past. I want to feel him."

Jess had a little panic in her eyes. I guess she hadn't expected this turn of events. Was she worried what Lindsay would think when she found out that I was her first lover? That it wasn't some stranger after all.

Taking the initiative, I began undoing the strap at Lindsay's right wrist. I was taking the decision out of Jess's hands.

As I worked to undo her left wrist, Lindsay used her freed right hand to lift up her blindfold and she just smiled when she saw it was me. No gasp or surprise seemed to show on her face.

"Oh, Darren. I thought it would be you. I think our Jess was being sweet to both of us. Trying to ensure my first time was special despite my strange request and giving you some relief from your 'dry spell'."

Now it was me who registered surprise on my face. Jess had told Lindsay about her pussy denial. I figured she probably told Lindsay some of our intimate details of our relationship, but this also confirmed that what Jess was doing was intentional and not just happenstance.

"Jess," Lindsay said to her friend, "may I kiss your lovely boyfriend?"

Jess swallowed visibly but quickly said, "Yeah, sure. Of course, Lindsay."

Lindsay kissed me and I kissed her back as we continued to make love. It was pretty electric. I still loved Jess and her kisses were wonderful, the best ever.k Kissing Lindsay was great, too. There was a spark that emanated from our full body connection for sure, but there was certainly some added fuel to the fact that I was kissing her in front of Jess. Holy shit, is this what she feels when she is with someone else while I'm watching?

Jess busied herself with removing Lindsay's ankle restraints and stood back. Watching.

Lindsay's newly freed legs wrapped around my ass as we picked up the pace of our rhythm. This was good. Lindsay felt good. I could feel myself beginning to get to my peak.

"Uhhh, I'm going to..."

"Yes, Darren. Me too sweetie."

And we came together. Me into the condom inside her. Our lips kissing in the final moment.

Oh shit. This might have been a mistake.