The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fit?" She asked laughing.

"Yeah, fit." He repeated, turning his attention back to the screen. Before they could unveil their faces, Brooke shut off the TV.

"What the hell?" He asked, disappointed he didn't get to see what the girls looked like.

"Come on let's go to bed, let's leave the girls as one of life's little mysteries." She told him as she got up, picking up their mugs and taking them to the kitchen.

As it was just his mum and him now, they didn't have a spare bedroom, and Jake didn't want Brooke sleeping on the sofa and waking with a bad back. He tried to take the sofa himself but she quickly shot the idea down, leaving them to share his bed.

He used the bathroom first, brushing his teeth and washing his face before getting into bed. He passed Brooke as she slid out the door to the bathroom. He stripped down to his shorts, quickly sliding into his bed before she returned. He was oddly nervous about being in a bed with her, they had been in bed together before but it didn't feel like this, this was much more intimate.

Brooke came back into the room, closing the door quietly behind her. She stood at the bottom of the bed as she saw him propped up against the headboard. She looked at him as she positioned her hands at the bottom of her top, pulling it up and off her head in a clear, smooth motion. She didn't say a word as she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles leaving her stood in just her purple underwear. 

"Um Brooke, what you doing?" He asked, never taking his eyes off her. Her body looked incredible, her blonde hair streaking down the side of her face reaching the top of her breasts. Her breasts sat firmly against her chest, showing him that she wasn't wrong about looking like number three. He looked down further to her panty covered pussy, trying to get an idea of what that might look like.

"What? I sleep in my underwear. Actually I normally sleep in less but I'm afraid you might not be able to handle it." She said teasingly, looking down at the tent forming in the sheets. "Besides it doesn't look like you mind."

"Of course I don't, you look amazing." He said never taking his eyes off her chest.

"It's nice you finally noticed." She muttered to herself as she slipped under the covers. 

They lay together quietly, listening to each other's breathing, both feeling slightly awkward and nervous.

"I'm going to get some sleep. I can't wait to get away and relax." She told him, rolling onto her side, pulling his arm over her, pulling herself into his chest. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight" Jake said as he shuffled himself into a more comfortable position, his cock resting between her ass cheeks. 

"Wow, someone is a big boy." She said quietly into the pillow.

"You shouldn't be feeling that." He told her, not knowing what else to say.

"I can't exactly help it." She said as she turned in his arms, bringing herself inches away from his face, his cock now pressed against her stomach. "It really has been a long time if you are getting this worked up by little old me."

"It's not just the length of time it's been, I might have seen those other five girls completely naked but you are still the hottest." He told her honestly.

She put her arm around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. It was soft at first, their lips just gently touching, until he pressed harder against her lips. He was about to meet her tongue when she pulled away slowly from him, giving him another gentle peck before she moved out of reach.

"Goodnight." She said again, her eyes twinkling with happiness. She turned around again pulling him back in close. She had tried what she wanted and liked it. She had always liked Jake in more than a friendship way and now he was finally noticing her. She had been patient, she had never said or done anything, but now knowing how he looked at her, she couldn't help it, and she had more days ahead of her to make him her's.

The trip to the airport was uneventful, everyone rising at the right time, beating the traffic and arriving at the airport before check in had opened. They had already checked in the night before but they still had to drop off their bags, joining the small queue. It took less than an hour to drop them off, get through security and sit down for breakfast.

The plane boarded at the scheduled time, promising a smooth flight to Hurghada airport. Into the flight they ordered their first drinks of the holiday considering they were included in the price of the flight. They both ordered vodka cokes, an old favourite of theirs. Shortly after, they hit a patch of turbulence, causing Brooke's hand to shoot out over his, grasping it tightly in hers. Jake enjoyed the feel of her hand, his mind transported back to the night before when they were kissing, something they hadn't spoken about it.

"Brooke, about last night...." He said carefully, unsure how to broach the subject.

"It was nice wasn't it? Cuddled up like that?" She asked trying to avoid his incoming question.

"Yeah it was, actually it was really nice. But I meant about that kiss, it was...."

"Unexpected?" To you maybe, she thought to herself.

"That's a word for it. I really liked it." He told her simply, not knowing what else to say.

"Me too. Maybe it will happen again." She told him, taking a sip of her drink.

"I hope so." He replied, looking out the window to the land far below them.

The rest of the flight passed quickly, as they watched the inflight movie and ate their meal. Their hotel was the first stop on the transfer, arriving just before 6pm, being greeted at reception with a cocktail, while they checked in. The receptionist acknowledged that there was a new name accompanying Brooke's but didn't ask any questions.

They were shown to their room, their suitcases being brought for them. The porter subtly left after a quick handshake, receiving a small tip.

"It's a bit smaller than I thought it was going to be." Brooke said looking around the room.

It wasn't too small. There was space for a small coffee table and sofa next to the balcony, a wall mounted TV and a desk in front of it. There was a separate room just off it, that he guessed was the bathroom. What really caught Jake's eyes was that there was only one bed, it was bigger than his at home but still only the one.

"It is but it's nice. There's only one bed." He said still holding his backpack.

"Yeah, I asked on the phone when I changed the name on the booking but they didn't have any twins left. You don't mind do you?" She asked seriously, hoping she already knew the answer.

"No it's fine. We can share like last night." He said hoping for me. "I'm feeling all gross after the travelling, I'm going to go take a shower."

"I think I might join you." She said aloud, thinking she had only said it in her head.

"What?" Jake replied shocked. 

"I mean." She stammered quickly. "As in I will take one after you. Then maybe we could go get some dinner?"

"Ah ok, I thought you meant you were going to come in then." The thought alone was making him hard. "Sounds good, won't be long."

As Jake showered, Brooke unpacked her things. Hearing the water coming from the bathroom she knew she was safe. She reached to the back of her suitcase bringing out a tiny lingerie set she had bought when Jake was busy the other day. She looked at it wondering if she would be able to wear it.

She was delighted when Jake had agreed to go away with her. She would finally get to see him alone again after so long. She had kissed him the night before as a kind of test to see if he would be in to it, and hadn't been disappointed with the results. He had wanted to kiss her more but she had pulled back to tease him. She had wanted him for so long, there wasn't anything wrong with making him wait a little. She was both excited and anxious to know he hadn't had sex since his first time, he wouldn't have the stamina she would have liked, but he would be enthusiastic, and the stamina, she could work on.

She put the lingerie to the back of the drawer, not wanting Jake to see it prematurely. She chose a different pair of underwear for tonight, a modest but sexy looking pair of black bra and thong. He had already seen her in her underwear, maybe tonight he would see her without it. She lost herself in her thoughts of striping off in front of him, letting him feast his eyes on her breasts and bald pussy, feeling him running his hands over her body, but was quickly snapped back to reality suddenly when the water stopped from the bathroom. She quickly stuffed the rest of her underwear in the drawer, deciding to finish unpacking later, gathering a towel and her shower things as he came back into the room wrapped in a towel.

"It's good water pressure in there." He told her as he rubbed a towel through his wet hair. 

The sight of him barely covered did nothing to help prevent her arousal. She couldn't help but stare at his abs and pecks.

"That's good." She said plainly, never taking her eyes off him, feeling herself becoming moist. "Can you make us a couple of drinks? I won't be too long."

She rushed past him, closing the door behind her. She quickly stripped off, suddenly feeling more dirty that she had previously. The water felt amazing on her skin, her hands caressing her skin. She poured a large blob of shower gel into her hands and rubbed it into her chest, tweaking her nipples as she did. She thought about how it would be to have joined Jake in here, having him wash her, her washing him, very thoroughly in certain places. Her hand drifted down to her pussy, finding it wet and slick that had nothing to do with the shower water. She closed her eyes, leaning back into the water, running her fingers through her lips.

"Ahh." She whispered, trying to keep her voice as low as possible, not knowing how thick the walls might be.

She slumped back further against the wall, her finger slipping into her hole. She started pushing her finger in and out of her pussy, imagining it was his cock instead of her finger.  She brought her other hand down, rubbing her clit in time with penetrating her pussy.  She had been horny all night and day after lying with him in their underwear, it didn't take her long to cum.

She covered her mouth with her hand, leaving her other to continue working inside her, as her orgasm broke over her. She tried to moan as softly as possible but Jake still heard her.

"You ok in there?" He called out from the bedroom.

"Umm, umm yeah, I'm fine." She struggled to get out. "Just the water, it went really hot."

"Ah ok, I'm going to sit on the balcony, come join me when you are dressed."

"Ok." She called back, trying to keep her voice as calm as she could.

She was both embarrassed and excited about nearly getting caught. As she finished her shower she thought about how it might be if he had walked in on her at that time, seeing her in the throws of an orgasm.

She had already chosen what she was wearing that night, not taking long to get dressed and then gently apply her make up before quickly curling her hair.  She looked herself over in the mirror, happy with how she looked.  She had drank the vodka and coke that Jake had made for her, possibly slightly too fast on a virtually empty stomach.

"Hey, I'm ready now." Brooke told him as she went out onto the balcony, seeing him sitting in the sun, a drink in one hand just looking out over the complex. "You ok?"

"Yeah I'm good, sorry I was... wow, you look amazing." He told her. She did look amazing in a short red dress, her beauty subtle and delicate, looking exactly like the girl next door that she was.

"Thanks, but I've got better outfits than this." She said, trying not to blush. "You look good too." 

He was dressed more casually in just jeans and a shirt, but the new shirt looked good on him, extenuating his bulk and wider frame.

"You want to go? I'm starving." She asked as he continued to look her up and down.

"Yeah sure. I was thinking about the steak house, if you're up for it." Jake said, standing up from his chair and pulling on his shoes.

"Yeah that's fine, I could do with a good steak, and a glass of wine." She told him as she stared at his ass bent over.

Brooke walked in front of him, slightly swaying her ass side to side as she moved. She reached out and pulled the door open when Jake's hand went over her shoulder, keeping the door closed. She turned round on the spot seeing him looking down at her. She saw him move his face closer, feeling his lips brush hers. His hand went to cup her cheek as he kissed her harder, opening her mouth and sliding his tongue over hers. She pushed back hard against him, keeping his lips attached to hers, pushing her chest against his. He pulled away as slowly as she had the night before, breaking off the kiss.

"What was that for?" She asked as she caught her breath, taken completely off guard by him.

"I just really wanted to do that. I didn't want to spend a whole meal thinking about it." He told her slightly embarrassed by his forwardness.

She smiled at him, pulling him in for another, but shorter kiss. "I'm glad you did." She told him as they broke apart. "I'm hungry, let's go."

All the a la carte restaurants required bookings and as it was their first night there was no chance to make any.  Luckily they weren't turned away from the restaurant but they did have to wait for half an hour until they had a free table. Jake didn't mind, ordering them both a drink as they sat outside in the remnants of the day's sun. 

The meal itself was delicious. Both had Rib-Eye steaks cooked perfectly to their liking, even if hers was well done. They spent the meal discussing their time so far at university. Brooke told him all about her housemates who she would still be living with next year, her course and the guy she had met. In a way Jake was happy that they hadn't worked out, otherwise he wouldn't be there. Jake told her about the parties and various nights out that he had been on that he could still remember.

"So if you had a good time this year, how come you haven't met anyone? Not that I'm complaining." She added at the end thoughtfully.

"Don't know, just didn't really meet anyone who I clicked with, and I wasn't really up for a drunken one night stand that neither of us would remember." He told her honestly.

"Yeah I get that, but don't you miss it? I mean apart from just in the room when was the last time you kissed someone?" 

"Last night with you in my bed, then just now in the room." He said jokingly.

"Come on, I'm serious. Please tell me it wasn't Chloe."

"No it's been since then. I dunno, last time I can think of is kissing some girl in a club before Christmas." Jake said sadly.

"Wow, that's ages. I'm sorry, I'm just surprised. You're a really good looking guy, I can't believe no one has been interested." Brooke told him, placing her hand on his.

"It's fine really. Just wish I could have built up a bit of experience if you know what I mean?"

"There's plenty of time for that. And for what it's worth, you're already a really good kisser." She said as she pulled him into another kiss across the table.

They spoke a little more before they left the restaurant, giving up their table to other late comers and headed to the lobby bar. As they left, she caught his hand in hers, intertwining their fingers together. 

The open air bar was busy, with music playing from the far corner. Brooke went to get them seats while Jake went to order them drinks. She sat looking at his ass as he leant over the bar, staring into space thinking about how things were changing. She thought back to when she was watching him mowing the lawn from her bedroom window, admiring how much he had changed. She knew she had changed a lot since they had last seen each other, but she was happy he was finally now taking an interest in her. Now she had his attention, she wasn't about to lose it.

"Gin and tonic?" Jake said, interrupting her thoughts, holding out a drink to her.

"I changed my mind. Can we take these back to our room?" Brooke asked him, getting to her feet, kissing him.

"Yeah sure, what changed your mind?" He asked her concerned.

"Nothing, I just want to spend time just with you. We got all holiday to party." She told him, slipping her hand back into his, leaving their drinks on the table, forgotten.

The walk back to the room took a little over five minutes which they spent in silence, just walking hand in hand, comfortable in each other's company.

The second the door closed, Brooke almost jumped on Jake, pinning him against the door, her lips assaulting his. She kissed him deeply and passionately pushing her chest against his. The kiss slowed and eventually stopped as Brooke regained control of herself.

"I'm sorry I just really wanted to do that." She told him sheepishly,

"It's fine, I want you to." He replied seriously.

He took her by the hand leading her into the room. He sat her on the edge of the bed, turning his back to her as he made them both a drink from the minibar. He handed it to her, as he clinked their glasses together.

Neither of them knew how long it was until they were kissing again. They lay together for ages, kissing and enjoying being with the other person. It felt so natural to both of them, as if they had been doing it for years. 

Jake was the first to push things further as he ran his hand up her side, over her breasts, but she gave a slight start, pulling her lips away from his.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...." Jake started, afraid he was pushing things too far.

"Shhh." She stopped him, pressing a finger against his lips. "Stop worrying. I will be right back."

She disappeared into the bathroom, grabbing something from the drawer as she passed. Jake rightly assumed she had gone to change for bed. Brooke stood looking at herself in the mirror as she stripped out of her dress seeing her breasts ending in stiff little peaks. She felt between her legs, feeling the moisture through her underwear as she pulled them off. She pulled the tags off her new pyjamas, looking them over, never having worn anything like them before. She pulled on the purple silky shorts and the matching loose strapped top. The top was so loose and short, it wouldn't take much for her breasts to be coaxed out. She quickly brushed her teeth before she went back out into the bedroom.

Jake was sitting exactly where she had left him, his eyes widening with the view of her.

"What?" She asked smiling as she rejoined him on the bed. 

"Nothing. You just look really cute in that." He said, never taking his eyes off her.

"Thanks." She replied kissing him again. It was another short while until they broke apart.

"Jake, I'm really enjoying this but I don't want to rush things. I don't want to jump into bed with you immediately." She told him, kissing him again. It was a few seconds before he could respond.

"Of course, I will sleep on the sofa." He said kissing her again, finding it difficult to stop.

"No, I mean, sex. I want to sleep with you, but I don't want to have sex immediately." It wasn't as if she didn't want him, she couldn't remember ever wanting someone as much but she wanted to enjoy the journey. 

"That's fine, I get it. We can go at whatever speed you want." He said honestly.

"Are you sure? I can feel your excitement." She replied, looking down at the bulge in his shorts.

"Of course. I'm just happy being with you." He said kissing her again. He pulled himself away, excusing himself as he went into the bathroom.

She pulled herself under the light covers as she waited for him, positioning herself so that her breasts were only centimetres away from falling out completely. She may have wanted to wait to feel him inside her, but she knew it wouldn't be long.

He came back out a few minutes later, now just wearing his boxer shorts. He threw his clothes on his open suitcase before he got into the bed, pulling Brooke to him.