The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I didn't think to bring anything else to sleep in." He told her embarrassed. He could see that she was looking at the tent showing through the sheets.

"Don't worry about it. Although you aren't making my self-control easy." She said pulling her eyes away from his crotch and back to his face seeing him looking at her barely covered chest.

They returned to kissing just as comfortably and relaxed as they had before. This time it was Brooke encouraging him, as she took hold of his hand, running it up her belly onto her left breast. She took her hand away as she felt his fingers exploring the soft mound, brushing over her erect nipples. Brooke gave off a slight gasp every time he did this, his gentle touch sending shocks through her. She could feel his hard cock pushing against her pussy as she pulled him against her, his hand squeezing her breast affectionately.

"We should sleep." Brooke suddenly announced, breaking the embrace. She could feel how wet her pussy was, the moisture leaking from her. If she didn't stop this now, she wouldn't ever stop it.

"Yeah, it's been a long day." Jake replied pulling her in again for another kiss. This happened a few more times as they both felt the exhaustion of the day setting in. The fourth time they actually stopped and pulled away from each other until they had both calmed down. Brooke's top had slipped during Jake's attentions, so much that her nipple was now poking out. Jake couldn't help but look, seeing it for the first time.

Brooke seeing and feeling what had happened simply asked him to turn off the light. Just as he was reaching over, his back turned to her, she pulled the top over her head.

"Oh Jake." She said softly in sweet, innocent voice. She watched him turn around, seeing the look of awe on his face. His eyes were squarely placed on her bare breasts. "I thought it only fair you get a little something more."

Jake couldn't say a word as his gaze took in the sight in front of him. Her tits were magnificent. They were the perfect size for him, big enough to be able to get his hand around them, but not too big that they dropped at all. She had beautiful pink areolas ending in nipples that he wanted to take into his hand and mouth.

She slid down the bed, covering herself with the sheet before he turned the light off. He pulled himself down the bed feeling his boner still firmly in place. He felt her slide over to him, resting her head on his shoulder. She kissed him one final time as she reached between them, wrapping her hand around his cock. It felt so thick and hard in her hand, it was difficult to pull it away.

"And it's only fair that I get a little extra too." She said, leaning her head up, kissing him. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Jake replied stunned then saddened when she removed her hand.

Brooke awoke first the next morning. She lay with her eyes closed for a few seconds remembering the night before. She had loved the affection Jake gave her, his care, his touch, his restraint. She thought back to others she had been with, knowing that none of them would have ever shown the will power he had last night. She knew how horny he was and he still didn't push anything, if anything, it was her driving it.

That's why she liked him so much. Never had she met anyone who would always been there for her, always be there to listen, to never ignore her like others had done. As she looked at him sleeping, she knew there had never been any guy like Jake to her, and there never would be.

She reluctantly pulled herself out of bed, the bed sheets falling away from her topless body, her small shorts having ridden up during the night. She hoped the next night, they would both be sleeping in less.

As she showered she could almost feel his hands over her body, the way they had been the night before. She rubbed the shower gel into her skin, running her fingers through her lips, separating them, feeling the moisture within. She leant back against the wall, rubbing her clit like she had yesterday, vowing to herself it would be the last time she would get herself off on this trip.

It took her longer to cum this time, her mind full of thoughts of whether Jake had masturbated the day before. If he hadn't, he would be sporting major wood today when she was walking round in a bikini. She imagined his hands gripping his hard cock, jerking it up and down slowly, getting faster and faster until cum was shooting out from his tip. She came as he did in her imagination, her moans being stifled by her hand again.

'That's it, he will make me cum next time, and so will I. No more waiting around.' She thought to herself. She had waited years and wouldn't wait any longer. She towelled herself dry and headed back into the bedroom. Jake was already sitting up in bed when she came out, the towel wrapped around her tightly.

"Morning. How did you sleep?" She asked.

"I had some very vivid dreams, they were good." He told her, still half asleep.

"Hmm it looks like it." She said, looking at the bulge in the sheets. "Anyone in them that I know?"

"Yeah, you." he said, looking at her covered ass. He got off the bed, walking over to her, slowly wrapping his arms around her. He did it so slowly, it was as if he was expecting her to shrug him off. She grabbed his hands and pulled him tight against her, feeling the bulge pressing against her ass.

"I think it's safe to say there is a little attraction between us." She said, glad that he was showing her affection.

"I think it is." He said, kissing her neck, causing her to moan and his cock grow harder.

"You better go and shower. I'm getting hungry and don't even know where breakfast is." She told him, trying to dislodge him before she took another route and threw him on the bed and fucked him.

"Ok, I will only be a minute. I think the buffet is just off the lobby." He said, letting go of her and heading to the bathroom. He looked back at her as he closed the door, her eyes staring intently on his crotch.

Within seconds of getting in the shower Jake was relieving himself. The water was barely on by the time he had his cock in his hand jerking up and down. All he could think of was Brooke and how she looked topless before the lights were turned off, her tits on show. He kept tugging as fast as he could, until seconds later he was cumming, spraying his seed into the shower stall. He felt better almost immediately, finishing his shower and drying himself off.  

Brooke was already dressed and sitting in a bright pink bikini by the window. Her body stood out so clearly against the window and the view outside, her breasts, only just covered by the thin material, her nipples showing through.

"You were in there a while." She said smirking, looking down at his crotch no longer bulging outwards.

"Yeah, it's a nice shower." He replied, trying to make it sound like he was just talking about the water. "Mind turning around while I get my shorts on?"

She shuffled her seat around a little, facing more towards the large window. "Fine, what do think of the bikini?" She asked, resisting the urge to turn around. 'Wait until he has recharged.' She thought to herself.

"It looks great, very.... Appealing." He added lamely. "Why do you ask?" 

"Because I bought it when I was still with that tool and wanted it to look sexy. It's not too showy, is it?" She asked looking down at her breasts adjusting them.

He had obviously got his shorts on as the next thing she knew was his hands on her shoulders.

"It is sexy, but it isn't too showy. I'm glad I get to see it." He replied.

She stood up giving him a soft kiss on the lips, feeling reassured, before whispering. "Maybe later you will see it on the floor."

As she walked past him pulling a pair of shorts and T-shirt over her bikini, she saw that he was already starting to show a slight bulge again. She smiled inwardly at herself knowing that it was going to be a good first day.

Jake had been right and the buffet had been near the lobby where they had been the night before. The food was standard holiday buffet food, bacon, eggs, omelettes, sausages, breads, cheeses etc. It wasn't bad as hotel food went, Jake had had a really bad experience a few years before when he last went away. 

They rushed down to the pool after finishing their food, finding it almost completely full of towels, obviously people had gotten up early to reserve their places.  Jake resigned himself to doing the same the next morning and getting some sun beds before breakfast. They spent the morning relaxing by the pool, Brooke reading magazines while Jake read his latest novel. They hadn't seen any table service being offered, meaning that Jake had to go to the swim up bar to get what they wanted, not exactly the biggest chore as it gave him time to cool off. By the end of the morning it was already reaching 35 degrees Celsius, the sun far too fierce to lie out all day. 

Even though there weren't many sun beds available, there weren't many people in the pool, obviously people reserved them out of habit. Brooke had found them a secluded off cut in the pool and after collecting the cocktails Jake had been to the bar to order, they took their drinks and waded over into their hidden spot. They felt the slightly cooler air as they passed under the cover of the palm trees.

"That's better." Jake stated as he leant against the cool pool side. "It's so hot."

"Why thank you, I do try." Brooke said grinning.

"I meant the weather." He said grinning.

She slowly waded over to him, her face displaying a sweet pout.

"You don't think I look hot?" 

"What? No, of course I do. I just meant...." He broke off when he saw the grin spreading across her face.

"I'm just teasing you Jake. You have gotten so easy to wind up. I love it." 

Jake had no idea how to phrase his response to not sound pathetic so he just pulled her into a tight hug, her arms slung around his neck. As she let him go and moved slightly backwards, she saw that his eyes were squarely focussed on her tits. She wondered if he was imagining them after seeing them the night before. 

Jake was thinking about the previous night but not just about how she looked topless. He was wondering how to start things again. He wanted to kiss her so badly right then but didn't know how to make it happen. Before he could think how, she Interrupted his thoughts.

"Come on, let's get out and chill, I need more sun." She didn't need more sun but she had liked Jake staring at her and wanted him to do it more. They lay out drying before they went over to the small restaurant area behind them, each getting a couple of slices of pizza to eat by the pool. Within another half an hour they were back at the bar ordering another round of cocktails.

"So how you feeling so far?" Brooke asked abruptly, sitting against the edge of the pool, her arms outstretched around her.

"In what way?" He asked, confused.

"About being here? About coming away with me?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah it's awesome. Great hotel. Good drinks. Don't think they put booze in them though." He said looking at his drink.

"They do but you sweat it out with the heat and pool. Besides we haven't drank that much, only a few cocktails. Just you wait." She added mysteriously.

"What you mean by that?" He asked surprised.

"We haven't been away together before. Just wait a couple of days then I will be on the shots."

"So why you waiting?" He asked, wondering if he should order them both a shot of tequila or sambuca, it was past 2pm after all.

"Because I don't want you to see me that crazy yet." She replied. She knew how she got when she was horny and drunk. She wasn't a slut or anything, she had stayed with the same guy that night, but she had let him do whatever he wanted to her. She thought back on when his finger was entering her asshole as he had her bent over with his cock in her mouth. After he had cum and fallen asleep without making her cum, she had laid out next to his sleeping form, masturbating herself to an orgasm. Even then she wasn't fully satisfied, she could be insatiable.

"I've seen you drunk before. Don't you remember that party last year before school ended. You were wasted."

"That was different. Don't worry, we will see where the holiday takes us." She said, feeling her pussy moisten. 

Jake didn't push, but excused himself to the bar where he ordered them another round of cocktails. They spent the next couple of hours hanging around in the pool, chatting to random couples who floated past them. It took till mid afternoon for Jake to pluck up the courage to kiss Brooke again properly. They had been flirting and touching each other all day in the pool but Jake wasn't sure what this was between them and if she had wanted them kissing in public. She gratefully accepted his kisses, pulling him in closer to her, her hands clasped behind his head. After a while Brooke had lifted her legs up around Jake's waist so that he was holding her in place, kissing her, pushing his hardened cock at her pussy.  

As it was starting to get shady in the pool, they decided to get out and go back to their room. Jake watched as Brooke towelled herself dry, her hands rubbing over her breasts, and her legs, already looking slightly red from the sun.

When they got into the room they both collapsed on the bed, facing each other, Brooke's face propped up in her hand looking at Jake. She moved in closer for a kiss, pulling herself back to him, wanting to feel his cock pressed up against her again as she mashed her lips against his. After a few minutes she felt his hand rising slowly up her back, intwining in the strings of her bikini top. His hand suddenly shifted, before coming back unsure of whether he should undo it.

"You can take it off if you want." She told him breaking the kiss for only seconds to speak before pushing her lips back to his again.

Jake found the single string behind her back that was keeping her top on, pulling it slowly, savouring how the bikini top fell apart from the simple action. Her tits spilt out of it, finally free from their enclosed space. Her nipples were already starting to harden out of excitement. He pulled away from the kiss, throwing the garment on the floor as he looked over her bare chest again. He looked at her face while he brought his hand up her chest to cup them in his hand. A soft little groan from her lips escaped showing her approval.

After a few minutes of Brooke lying back on the bed, her nipples being sucked and licked by Jake, she wanted more. She wasn't disappointed when Jake turned his head to her as his hand ran down her belly, to her waist, his fingertips pushing over her bikini briefs. 

"Mmm" she murmured as she felt his fingers on her pussy through her briefs. She brought his lips back to hers as she took hold of his hand, sliding it underneath the thin material.

"Oh god yeah." She murmured, looking at him, her mouth slightly open. His fingers were clumsy, trying to do too much at once, but she was willing to let him learn on her.

"Why don't you take them off too?" She both asked and told him, smiling at him. 

He gripped the string on her waist and pulled it loose just as he had with her top. With her briefs she had to pull them down and off herself, lifting her pussy close to his face as she did so.

Jake looked at her pussy with interest. This was the first pussy he had actually seen properly and up close. As she lay back down, she pulled his face back to her chest, his lips finding her nipples immediately.  His hand ran back down her belly now going straight to her pussy. She groaned louder as his fingers made contact with her lips, the tip of his middle finger finding her opening. He slowly circled her hole, causing Brooke to moan louder, until he brought his hand up further, lightly touching her clit.

"Aaahhh yes." She hissed, her head flung back, her eyes pursed tightly closed.

Knowing that he had found what she enjoyed he kept going, pushing and rubbing her clit harder and harder until she was arching her back, pointing her fantastic breasts up, as she writhed and bucked through her first orgasm brought on by Jake.

"Yes, keep going, right there. Oh god, I'm cuming, I'm cuming." She panted now looking down to see Jake still sucking on her nipples.

After a minute or so her breathing calmed, pushing Jake's still eager hand away from her pussy, not able to take anymore for the moment. As he moved up the bed closer lying next to her, Brooke had rolled onto her side, sliding a leg over him, looking incredibly sexy stark naked.

Her hand found it's way onto his chest and as she curled his chest hair, her hand moved slowly under his waist band.

"Brooke, you don't have....." he began until she silenced him with a kiss.

"I know I don't have to. I want to, I want to see it." She moved down the bed grabbing his shorts and pulling them down his legs. She didn't look at his package until she was back lying with him on the pillows, her fingertips teasing his head, already leaking with precum. She wasn't disappointed with his cock, it looking thicker than she had thought the night before. She started to rub it, gently jerking it up and down slowly, unsure of what his stamina would be like. She didn't care if he came in seconds or minutes, she wanted him to cum.

She returned to kissing him as she pumped his cock up and down, his pelvis pushing out trying to get as much of her hand as possible. She pushed him back down, breaking the kiss.

"Relax." She told him soothingly.

Her hand went back to her previous rhythm, pumping his cock up and down, building up speed gradually. As soon as she felt his cock starting to pulse she knew he was close. She pulled her face away from his, looking down to see her hand sliding up and down as fast as she could.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum. Keep going I'm going to...." He didn't get the last words out as his cock erupted in her hand, thick streams of spunk flying up, mainly landing on his stomach, but some landing on her belly. She kept pumping his cock up and down, milking as much out as she could, her hand being coated with the thick liquid.

"That was hot." She told him, looking up at him. She moved her head closer to him, kissing him while gently teasing his cock.

"God Brooke, I wasn't expecting that." He told her honestly.

"Why not? I've been dying to see this thing." She said, looking at his softening cock, a small drop of cum leaking from the top.

"This is the first time I've seen you naked. You look amazing." Jake said as his eyes kept running up and down her body.

"Well that's good as I think you are going to be seeing it a fair bit this week." Still rolling his softened dick in her hand.

"I don't care if I see nothing else." He said cheekily, reaching out to cup her breasts again.

They quickly cleaned themselves up before lying back together on the bed. They lay together silently, thinking about the good feelings flooding their bodies.

"When do you want to go for dinner?" Brooke asked him, snapping him out of his fantasies of her.

"Soon. I'm getting hungry." Jake replied hugging her tighter to him, kissing her.

After an hour both of them were ready to go. They were going to the buffet again, deciding to go to one of the a la carte restaurants the next night. That didn't stop either of them dressing up though.

Brooke had decided to go for a short dress that held her braless chest well, and hugged her ass tightly, not showing a hint of the small thong she was wearing.

Jake had been quieter than usual as they ate their meal together, a collection of the dishes they were serving that night.

"Everything OK? Chicken not good?" Brooke asked.

"No I'm fine, sorry was just thinking." He said, playing with his food with his fork. "I think I'm just not that hungry."