The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you inside me." She said as she teased his cock through her soft, puffy lips, spreading the juices around her opening. "I finally want to know how it feels to have you inside me."

Brooke looked him in the eye as she lowered herself, his cock sliding deep into her pussy.

"Oh yes." She muttered as she began to move up and down him slowly, letting him get used to the feeling. She placed her hands on his chest, giving herself more balance as she built up speed, slamming down on his cock until her ass slapped against his legs, never taking her eyes away from his.

"Oh god." He muttered. He loved the feel of her tight pussy encasing his cock, how deep and wet she was.

"You like that? How about this?" She pulled her arms behind her, gripping onto his legs, thrusting out her pelvis as she gyrated her hips. She heard the sharp intake of breath from Jake as he lay beneath her looking up at her.

"Fuck yeah." He whispered as she pushed herself back to him, her face centimetres from his. She kissed him deeply, sucking the air from him as he began to thrust back into her, meeting her half way.

"Oh fuck Jake, fuck this feels good. Keep going." She panted, her breathing coming harder.

Jake continued to push up into her, finally able to react to what she was doing, his hands grabbing her waist, directing her movements up and down. He could feel himself getting close, amazed that he had lasted this long.

Brooke obviously felt how close he was getting as she sat up, riding him as hard as she could trying to make herself cum as well.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum." He warned her.

"Good, I want to feel it, I want to feel you cum inside me." She whispered, putting his hands on her breasts, she loved feeling her nipples between his fingers.

"Oh god, keep going, keep going." She cried, her mouth formed into a round little 'o'.

"I'm cuming. I'm cuming." Jake declared as Brooke's body bagan to quiver above him. He felt his cock explode inside as she continued to grind herself, pushing her over the edge to her own orgasm.

"Ughh. I'm cuming too." She cried, holding onto his waist as her body writhed and bucked, his cock firing rope after rope of seman inside her.

She watched as his orgasm subsided, her breathing also becoming more under control. She collapsed on top of him, pulling her sweat covered hair away from her face as she kissed him.

She could feel the sweat on both of their bodies as she lay on him, feeling his cock beginning to soften inside her.

"That was amazing." He said, pulling her face a little closer to his as he kissed her. These seemed like such weak words for what he actually felt.

"It was." She said kissing him back. "I can't believe we waited so long for something so good."

"Me neither." He simply said, kissing her, rubbing his finger over her nipples. "I'm not waiting again."

She lay enjoying the feel of his rough fingers, her nipple reacting quickly to his touch, the remnants of her orgasm heightening the sensations.

"I need to shower. How about you join me?" She asked, pushing herself from the bed.

They had sex again that night. As Jake rubbed the shower gel into her breasts, she could feel him coming alive again behind her. She leaned back into him, moaning as she felt his cock running between her ass cheeks. She turned around, kissing him deeply as she jerked his hard cock up and down.

They were soon back in bed, Brooke impressed with recharge time. She looked down at him as he worked his tongue around her pussy lips, her breathing coming hard and fast. She reached down, resting her hands on his hand, slowly moving his attentions to her clit.

"Yeah, right there. That's good. Right there." She muttered as stronger waves of pleasure flooded her body. She gripped his hair, keeping him in place as her second orgasm of the night hit her.

"I'm cuming, I'm cuming." She cried as she came hard around his tongue.

He kissed his way back up her body, paying particular to her breasts, pulling them softly with his teeth. He rested on top of her, kissing her gently, giving her time to recover from her orgasm.

"Jake, don't make me wait. I've already waited too long." She muttered as she kissed him back, reaching between them and lining up his cock with her pussy.

"Make love to me Jake. Make love to me." She whispered as she closed her eyes, feeling him enter her.

As he reentered her, her breathing came sharper and faster. She loved the feel of his cock inside her, stretching her, making her his.

"That's it right there." She muttered as he pushed himself into her as deep as he could. She only directed him once through the session, making him raise his body a little, making sure he hit her most sensitive spots.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum." Jake whispered, a much shorter time later than he would have liked. He was loving this new feeling of being inside a woman but was unable to control himself.

"Good, me too." She whispered back, holding his face while kissing him. "Cum with me Jakey."

He continued thrusting into her as deep as he could, trying to hold off his orgasm as long as he could.

"Oh god, I'm cuming, cum with Jake, cum with me."

Jake couldn't hold out any longer and released thick waves of spunk inside her, her own orgasm hitting her at the same time.

"Oh Jake, that was amazing, I've waited so long for you to make love to me." She told him as he lay next to her, pulling her head in close, resting it on his shoulder.

Jake wanted to ask how long she had wanted him for but fell asleep almost immediately, the warm and soft afterglow of sex and the comfort of Brooke close by making him feel relaxed and content.

He woke up later than usual the next day, Brooke still deeply asleep. He checked the time, seeing it was almost 10am, he never slept that late. He could hear Brooke's steady, slow breathing as she slept on her side of the bed.

He lay looking and listening to her, thinking about everything that this trip had brought. Not only had he had sex, and could enjoy the experience, it was also with his best friend. He couldn't see her face as her hair had fallen down it in her sleep, but could imagine her peaceful, relaxed expression in his mind. He couldn't believe that it had taken him so long to notice her, why had it taken that long? It wasn't as if she hadn't always been attractive, but now he looked at her in this completely new light.

He traced his fingers down her shoulder, carefully taking the covers with it. She was still topless, nothing covering her nipples, poking out from underneath her arm. He ran his finger lower, caressing her waist, then her hip, down to her panty covered ass. He couldnt help but run his fingers over her body, feeling her skin erupt in small little pimples.

"Hmm." Brooke murmured, a small noise coming from under her mane of hair. He smiled to himself as he gently brushed her hair out of her face, seeing the small smile spreading across her face.

He kissed her gently on the cheek as he shuffled down deeper into the bed, wrapping his arm around her middle. She took hold of his hand and pulled upwards holding it between hers, just below her face.

"Morning." Brooke whispered, he voice low and croaky from her long sleep.

"Good morning." He whispered back, snuggling his head so close to hers he could smell the lingering of her strawberry shampoo.

He lay patiently spooning her till he could feel her moving, releasing her from his arm to let her turn in his grasp. She moved slightly closer to him, kissing him gently on the lips.

"How did you sleep?" She asked, shuffling herself until she was more comfortable.

"I don't think I have ever slept that well." He told her honestly. "I don't even remember us turning the lights off and going to sleep."

"We didn't. I did. You fell asleep pretty quickly so I just made myself a little more decent, and came and lay next to you. I don't think I have ever seen anyone fall asleep that quickly."

"I was pretty tired I guess." He said, under playing what he actually felt. "And then you tired me out further." He added with a grin.

"You know last night, it was pretty..." She started.

"Incredible, fantastic, awesome." He filled in for her.

"I was going to say long awaited, but yes it was all three of those. How are you feeling?"

"At complete peace with the world. I have never felt so relaxed, and content. And I'm glad it happened with you."

"You're not just saying that?" She asked concerned.

"Not at all, it was incredible, made even more special as it was us, together." He told her completely truthfully. He wanted to say more, to say how he wanted to be with her when they left, how he wanted to come and visit her at university, to keep making love to her. But now wasn't the right time.

Brooke rolled him onto his back, lying on top of him, propping herself up with her elbows, her breasts swaying just above his chest. She kissed him deeply, full of passion and longing.

"Me too. That was the best night. Ever." She told him, kissing him back.

They continued kissing, Jake cupping her breasts in his hands, pushing his pelvis up, pushing his bare cock against her panty covered pussy, her arousal already showing.

"We should get up, I want to do something today." Brooke told him, trying to shuffle off from him, but held in place with his arms behind her.

"You aren't going anywhere." He said playfully.

It didn't take long for Brooke to strip out of her panties and resume what they had started the night before.

Over an hour later, they were down in the reception looking for the holiday rep. The staff said that she had already left for the day but that they would be able to help her with anything she required.

"Jake, why don't you go have a seat and I will see what we can do." Brooke told him, practically pushing him away. She had wanted to book a private scuba diving session for them both and didn't want him to know. Luckily the hotel was able to oblige and booked them in for a private lesson at 2pm on the beach.

They spent most of the morning lounging together by the pool, sitting much closer than before, occasionally he would run his finger up her exposed leg, almost always resulting in Brooke dragging him into the water for a quick alone time in their secluded spot.

Jake had tried to get Brooke to tell what she had planned for them but point blankly refused, insisting it was her surprise to him. After they ate a light lunch, they headed to the beach, leaving their items by the sun loungers.

Jake's face broke into a bright smile as he saw the instructor, fiddling with what looked a pressure gauge.

"Diving? We are going diving?" He asked her, wrapping his arm around her.

"Yup. I thought it would be nice to do something together, rather than just sitting by the pool. Tomorrow is our last full day and I want to remember this time together." She told him giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"I doubt I'm ever going to forget this trip." He told her honestly. There was nothing he would ever experience in his life that would match this holiday.

It was a perfect experience for them to do together. They listened and learned what they would need for this short dive. They were told they wouldn't be going too low but still needed proper instruction on the safe use of the equipment, the signals they would use and how to clear their mask. They quickly submerged themselves, the water of the Red Sea so clear they could see every single fish around them, the colours so vast and vibrant, they took both their breaths away.

A few minutes into the dive, Brooke reached out her hand, taking his and holding it tightly as if she would drift away from him. It felt dreamlike to her, floating through the water, hand in hand with her best friend. She wished she could have kissed him right then but being underwear made it more problematic.

After a while of looking at the different schools of fish that were being pointed out by their guide and instructor, they were stopped to have photos taken of them. They took the usual diving signs posed but Brooke climbed onto his back, basically being given a piggy back before the last flash went off.

The dive lasted for thirty minutes but it felt much longer to them both. They slowly re emerged from the water, spitting out their regulators as they chuckled and giggled. They thanked their instructor for the excusion and settled themselves on an empty sun lounger just a few metres away.

"That was brilliant." Brooke exclaimed, her smile beaming.

"I know. I have never seen so much colour in one place." He replied.

For the rest of the afternoon they returned to the pool having their first drinks of the day, hanging around listening to music and enjoying their time together. Brooke began to think about what would happen when they left the resort. She had been attracted to him longer than he had to her and wondered what would happen going forward. She wanted to speak to him about it, but couldn't pluck up the courage incase his response wasn't what she wanted. She wasn't even sure what she wanted, or whether it could work long distance.

"You ok?" Jake asked her as they entered into the room in near silence.

"Yeah I'm good, just thinking that tomorrow is our last day here. We leave the next morning." She told him sadly.

"I know, I don't want to go home either. So let's enjoy our last bit of time here. I got a surprise for you tomorrow as well." He hadn't arranged anything quite as relaxing as they had just experienced, but he thought it would get her pulse racing.

"Wait what?"

"When you were in the bathroom, I arranged something, but it's a surprise so I'm not telling. One good turn deserves another." He told her winking.

"OK, so what about tonight?"

They quickly chose a restaurant and got ready for the night. As it wasn't busy, they were finished by 7.30pm merely walking around the complex hand in hand.

They chose to go the bar for a few drinks, but headed back to their room fairly early, not really feeling it.

They spent the night exploring each others bodies, getting used to each other, learning what they liked and what they really liked. Jake revelled in his new found love of cunnilingus, enjoying Brooke's fingers running through his hair as he tried different things. He found it particularly satisfying, when he inserted a finger inside her as he licked her clit, Brooke writhing and panting uncontrollably as she pulled his mouth tight against her clit.

They made love again that night, slowly and tenderly, Brooke holding him tightly as he lay over her, pushing himself into her slowly but firmly. They came together, his cock lodged deep inside spraying her insides with his cum.

Even though it was early they fell asleep together in each others arms, a feeling of deep satisfaction flooding through then both.

Brooke awoke the next morning to find she was still in the same position as she had been when she fell asleep. Jake's arm was wrapped around her, holding her tight to his chest, as her arm lay across him.

It took them a few minutes before either of them were alert enough to move at all. Like Brooke, Jake was finding her so close to him, to be both intoxicating and calming, he knew at that moment that he wanted things to continue when they returned home, and resigned himself to saying something that night.

They got dressed quickly, heading down to breakfast for their last full day of the holiday as they were leaving at 6am the next morning.

Before going back to the room to change, Jake went to the concierge desk to make sure his booking was still available, confirming that it was, they left together to change into their swim suits.

"Won't you tell me what you planned?" Brooke pleaded as they made their way to the pool. "Not even a hint?"

"I will tell you one thing, you will need a life jacket and it starts at 2pm." He told her cryptically. In truth he wanted to tell her, he was never good at keeping secrets.

"Well there is a pool party at 3pm. Will we be able to go?" She asked. She had seen mention of it on the activities boards dotted around the hotel, but was unsure what kind of party it would be.

"Yeah, I guess so. You will just have to see."

They found their usual seats empty and Brooke went about creaming up herself. Even though Jake had seen this virtually all week, he still got excited by the show hiding the bulge in his shorts.

"Do you think I should have gone topless while I was here? I wouldn't have had tan lines." She told him holding her breasts in her hands as if appraising them.

"No. I like tan lines. Also I like being the only one who gets to see them." He told her honestly, shifting his shorts again, trying to find a more modest pose.

"I can see that you do." She said giggling, looking down at his shorts. "Come on, let's have a swim."

The morning passed quickly as the end of holidays always did. They watched in envy as new couples arrived, clearly visible by their pale coloured skin. The hotel wasn't anything huge or over excessive but it had been perfect for them to rest, relax and find each other again. They were going to miss it.

After lunch they walked down to the beach, Brooke constantly looking around to find any clue of what they would be doing. It wasn't until they rounded the corner to the aquatic sports centre that she saw a man wading in the water checking over a jet ski.

"Um are we going on that? Out there?" She asked pointing out over the water." She asked, a trace of fear in her voice.

"Yup, just you and me."

"I don't want to. What if we fall? What if we hit a rock? What if we get eaten by a shark?" She blurted out.

This was the first time in a long time that he had seen her genuinely scared. He held up a finger to the guy at the jet ski, giving the international signal for one minute.

"Hey, hey, it's OK." He told her holding her hands in his. "It's perfectly safe, I will drive for us."

"This is not my idea of fun Jake." She said hands on her hips, turning her head to him and storming off to the jet ski.

Jake was given a quick guide on how to work the machine before he got on excitedly, the instructor helping Brooke behind him.

"OK hold on to him around his waist and you will be fine." The instructor told her looking worried about her, surely this wasn't his first experience of a nervous rider.

Brooke gave out a soft yelp as the jet ski jerked forward, settling into a smooth slow pace. They continued at that slow pace until Jake felt her hands loosen slightly around his waist.

"I'm going to put in a bit more power ok? Hold on tight." Jake didn't hear her response as he increased the throttle, the jet ski spurting into life, going much faster than it had before.

"You ok back there?" He asked. He heard her mutter something back but knew he wouldn't be able to hear.

He threw in a few sharper turns hearing her start to squel behind in enjoyment.

"Faster, faster." She cried out trying to make herself heard over the roar of the engine, and the crashing of the water against the jet ski.

Jake let loose with the jet ski, building up speed quickly and aggressively, before banking into sharp turns around the small waves. He tried to convince Brooke to have a turn driving the machine, but she flat out refused, choosing to stay behind him, holding on tightly to him.

After they returned to the beach Brooke was overwhelmed. She had always had a fear of extreme sports and the experience had changed her mind.

"Thank you. Thank you for making me do that. It was so..... liberating." Brooke told him, taking his hand in hers.

"It's good isn't it? Feeling out of control sometimes?"

"It is. I have never done anything like that. It was awesome."

They got back to the pool just as loud music was starting to be played. The pool suddenly seemed a lot busier, with people crowding around the swim up bar, enjoying the start of the party. As Jake and Brooke found an empty spot for themselves, another couple came and joined them. It was obvious from the first glance that they were new arrivals and were already in the party mood.