The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me neither." Brooke agreed. "Come on lets get out of here, let's go for a drink on the beach."

They got up leaving their half eaten meal and headed out towards the beach. Brooke took his hand as they walked together, worried about his quietness.

As they approached the beach they could see the bar didn't have any seats or stools around it, but soft sun loungers were dotted around close enough for the waiters to still serve drinks, but far enough away that any conversations wouldn't be overheard.

Jake went to get a sun lounger this time, Brooke heading to the bar. He chose a pair of loungers about a hundred feet from the bar and at least twenty from the nearest couple.

When Brooke returned she was carrying two dark drinks with straws in them.

"What did you get us?" He asked interested.

"The barman gave some weird long name for it, but it's basically a long island iced tea." She said handing one to him.

"Come on what's up? You haven't been right since we left the room." She asked bluntly.

"Nothings wrong. It's just me, I'm just feeling a little nervous." He said taking a big sip from the straw.

"Nervous? About what? It's just us?" She asked surprised.

"Maybe nervous isn't the right word." He said quietly. "I'm having an awesome time here with you, I really am."

"But?" She asked, slightly worried to hear the reply.

"No but. Just I want you to enjoy it as much as me." He said mysteriously.

"I am enjoying it as much as you. This place is awesome. Why wouldnt I be enjoying it as much as you?"

"I don't mean the place." Jake said looking down at his feet making small trenches in the sand.

"OK I'm lost, what are you talking about?" She asked still concerned about his sudden downturn in mood.

"I mean this afternoon, last night. The sex stuff." He admitted, moving closer to her, afraid of his inadequacies being overheard. "I want you to enjoy it as much as I am."

"I am, why wouldn't I?" She asked more surprised at this response, why would he think she wouldn't enjoy it?

"Because I've never done it before. Any of it. Yeah I've had sex but I didn't really have much to do with it. It was more like I was there and convenient for her. I didn't really do anything. You know that today was actually the first time I have fingered a girl?"

"Really? I wouldn't have guessed." She told him.

"Sarcasm?"

"No really. Look I know you don't have a lot of experience but everyone starts off somewhere. Please, I don't want you to feel pressured or not enough. And believe me from this afternoon's performance, I don't think you have anything to worry about with skill. I'm serious Jake, today was awesome. To be honest I'm hoping it's going to be happening again."

"Really? You enjoyed it?" He asked his face breaking into a small smile.

"I really did. If I didn't I would tell you, and then show you how to do it better."

"I'm being stupid aren't I?" He asked embarrassed.

"No, not at all. But if it helps, think of it this way. I get to have an almost blank slate to mold into how I want and you get to use me to learn from." She told him kissing him seductively.

"I like the sound of that." He said kissing her back more deeply.

"Now take me back to the room. All this has made me even hornier."

Jake ordered two more cocktails to take back with them to the room before leaving hand in hand.

When they got into the room, Brooke was kicking off her shoes as Jake came up behind her, gripping her in his arms holding her to him. She managed to spin herself around coming face to face with Jake and pulled his head closer to hers to kiss him.

It felt as it had earlier, urgent, passionate, impatient. They stayed like that until she broke from his arms pushing him back on the bed.

She moved over him, her legs either side of him, straddling him. She watched as Jake saw her dress rising up as she slid up his body, exposing her barely covered pussy. She loved how his eyes never left it, his hands moving slowly up her legs until he was almost touching it. She leaned down kissing him again, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth, feeling his hard cock through his jeans.

Brooke slowly unbuttoned his shirt, running her hands over his chest opening it fully. She felt his cock twitch beneath her, smiling at the sensation.

She returned to his mouth, kissing him deeply as his fingers played behind her trying to find the zip of her dress. He quickly found it, the smooth scraping sound filled the room as he pulled it down.

"Eager are we?" She asked playfully as she sat up, pulling the dress over her head her breasts bouncing softly. Jake's hand shot up to her chest before she had even pulled her hair away from her face.

"You really do like them. You're definitely a tits man." She said, smiling as his fingers played over her hard nipples.

Brooke slowly rode him back and forth feeling his hard cock under her pussy, dry humping him. Jake looked down between them seeing her small thong had already started to show signs of her wetness. He took hold of her tightly and pulled her off him until she was lying next to him.

He immediately returned to kissing her passionately as his hands continued mauling her breasts, pulling and tweaking her nipples.

Jake was encouraged further by the soft mummers of enjoyment as her tongue busied itself massaging his.

Jake broke off the kiss and lowered his lips down her body, paying particular attention to her nipples. She watched him as he continued lowered, gripping the sides of her panties and pulling them off, leaving her lying stark naked again, her legs wide open showing off her hairless pussy.

Jake took a second to soak up Brooke's naked form in front of him. Her breasts looked amazing topped with their hard nipples. Jake stared for a second at her glistening pussy, her juices making it look moist and inviting. He had always enjoyed watching porn videos of guys performing oral sex but had never experienced it himself.

He settled himself lower, his face mere inches from her pussy. He started carefully, sticking out his tongue and experiencing the first time he ever tasted a woman. He didn't know what he expected but he wasn't disappointed.

Brooke gave a small buck of her hips, her pussy pushing hard against his tongue. She settled back down looking down at him, placing her hands gently on the sides of his head.

He understood her encouragement, sensing how much she wanted what he was about to give her.

He stuck his tongue out again, this time with more confidence, running it up her lips from her hole to her clit, enjoying the taste of her. He kept on attacking her pussy, letting his instincts guide him. He noticed her reactions were much stronger when he was playing with her clit. He concentrated his attentions purely on the hard little nub at her pussy, her breathing coming much faster and harder.

"Fuck Jake, right there, keep doing that. That's feels so good." Brooke begged.

Jake did what he was told, concentrating on her clit, circling it with his tongue, flicking it from side to side.

"Use a finger as well." She instructed.

Again he did what he was told, stretching out his middle finger and burying it deeply in her pussy. It took less than a few seconds for her to begin squirming even harder around the bed.

"That's it. Keep going I'm about to.." She didn't get the last word out as her orgasm crashed over her.

"Oh fuck, that's so good." She finally managed to get out as Jake watched her come down from her high. "I can't believe you've never done that before."

Jake lay back up beside her as he looked over her body again, her pussy wet with a mixture of his saliva and her juices.

"I've always wanted to do that. I always wondered what it would be like."

"And?"

"And I loved it." He said with a grin. "It's definitely something I want to do again."

"Its definitely something I want you to do again." She told him playfully.

After a brief pause she pulled herself over to him, kissing him again, her body squished against his. Jakes hand went immediately to her breast but was stopped and pushed above his head instead.

"It's my turn." She said simply kissing down his body as he had done to her earlier. Her face reached level with his jeans, slowly unbuckling his belt and pulling both his jeans and boxers down in one swift motion.

"It's time I get to see this piece of meat of yours up close and personal." She told him positioning her face close to his cock. She gently rubbed it at first savouring the feel of his veined flesh as it passed through her fingers.

She lowered her head a little more, teasing her tongue over his tip. She looked up seeing that Jake was staring at her with pure lust in his eyes.

Brooke smiled back at him before she pushed his cock flat against his chest running her tongue the full length of it, from balls to tip.

"I'm glad I'm the first one who gets to do this." She told him as she took hold of his cock at the base, pushing her mouth over it, sinking half of his length in one movement. She bobbed her head a few times, before releasing it with an audible slurp.

"Do you like it?" She asked innocently, continuing to pump his cock with her hand.

"That's feels so good." He told her, raising his head high enough to look down at her again. Even now with his cock in her hand, so close to her lips, she still looked like the cute girl next door, albeit with less clothes on.

She repositioned herself onto her knees as she took him back into her mouth, giving him a better view of herself. She pumped her hand up and down in time with her mouth, her tongue running the underside of his cock, stimulating him further.

"Oh god that's good. That's so good." Jake muttered never taking his eyes off her hanging breasts swaying back and forth. He reached out his right hand cupping her breast, teasing her nipple with his thumb.

"Fuck you look so hot. You look so sexy like that." He told her.

She increased her speed in response, her arm and head moving faster as she pleasured him.

"Oh god, stop, I'm going to cum." Jake warned.

"No." She replied, increasing the speed of her hand.

Jake couldn't take it any longer, he collapsed back on the bed as her lips closed over his cock again. It only took a few more strokes before he was cuming from his first ever blowjob.

Brooke kept her lips tight over his cock as he fired wave after wave of spunk into her mouth, continuing to lick his tip. She made a show of swallowing loudly, not wasting a drop. Jake couldn't say anything as he watched her amazing performance.

"God Brooke. That was, that was."

"That was what?" She asked as she lay back with him, drapsing her leg over his, her still wet pussy pushed against his leg. She felt so content as she rested her head against his bare chest. She would have liked to cum again but she already felt satisfied.

"I don't know. I don't know how to class it, it was like nothing else." He told her, kissing the top of her head then pulling it tighter against him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed. You have an amazing cock." She said as she ran her hand over his softened member. Jake responded by holding her breast again.

Neither of them knew how long it took to fall asleep but when Brooke awoke, the sun was already creeping through an opening in the dark curtains. She checked her phone on the side table seeing that it was already past 8am.

She curled back into Jake's chest, feeling him groan and move around beneath her.

"Morning." He said quietly, opening his eyes to the world around him. "We really need to close the curtains properly."

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" She asked, resting her head back on his chest.

"Awesome. How about you?"

"So good. I love waking up like this." She said playing with the light hairs on his arm.

He looked down seeing her bare breast resting freely on his chest. He admired the view for a second before replying.

"Me too. I love seeing you like this in the morning."

"Me. Or a naked me?" Brooke asked.

Jake knew that they may have to have a conversation about what they were becoming.

"Both." He replied coyly.

"Hmm good answer." She said smiling up at him, letting the topic drop. She wasn't ready for that conversation either.

They sat discussing what they could do for the day, deciding on breakfast first and spend the day on the beach. Where they had been the night before had seemed a perfect location.

It took less than an hour to make it to breakfast. It was the same as the day before, a selection of dishes from the buffet. Even though it was similar to what they could get at home, it was still perfect for them both.

When they got to the beach it was a lot more deserted than they had expected. It was already past 10am but there were less than twenty people there.

They looked around, choosing a pair of sunbeds near the bar. Brooke settled herself on her front asking Jake to rub suncream into her back.

He didn't hesitate as he poured the thin liquid over her warm skin. He took his time applying it to her ass as he slowly rubbed it in arousing both of them. They spent the morning enjoying their time together, talking as they had the day before, taking quick swims to cool off.

The bar opened at midday to provide then drinks and snacks for the afternoon. Brooke had turned to tan her front, undoing her bikini top to make applying the cream easier.

"You're killing me here." He told her, as he watched her apply the suncream to her lightly covered breasts.

"What? Is this turning you on?" She asked sweetly, lowering her top a little further exposing more of her breasts.

"Just a little." He said as he adjusted his shorts.

"Thank God. I haven't had a rise out of you all day. I thought you were getting bored of me." She said kissing him.

"I've just been trying to behave and not think about it. It hasn't been easy."

He steered the conversation back to a more normal topic, helping his hardening cock to go back down. By the end of the afternoon they were both feeling they had had enough sun for the day, heading back to the room.

As they were booked in at the al a carte restaurant that night, they chose to dress up a little. After making them both a drink as usual, Jake was banished outside as Brooke got ready.

She had been distracted all day knowing that tonight would be the night she was going to sleep with him. She was nervous about it, knowing that it would change their relationship forever. As nervous as she was, she was also excited to give herself to Jake, to show him what sex could really be like. She wondered how he felt about the situation, his previous sexual experience not exactly having gone well. He had been better than she had expected up until then, making her cum twice already, she was expecting many more.

She dressed herself in another black dress, wearing a matching pair of sexy underwear. She had made sure he wouldn't be able to see, wanting it to be a surprise. As she finished her makeup and hair, she slowly sipped her drink.

Just before 7pm, Brooke stepped out onto the balcony. Jake looked around to see her looking beautiful and sexy behind him.

"Wow, you look awesome." He told her, standing and pulling her in for a kiss.

She felt his hands wander down aimlessly to her ass, his palms pressed firmly against her ass cheeks, as she twisted her tongue around in his mouth. She finally broke the kiss, almost at the point when she would give up on her plans for the night and drag him to the bed right there and then.

"We should go, we are going to be late." She told him as she took his hand and led him to the front door.

They made it in plenty of time to the restaurant, their table not being ready for them yet. They sat in the bar having a glass of wine before their meal. As usual their conversation was light and relaxed as they ate their meal.

"Want to go to the burlesque show tonight? It starts in about an hour?" Brooke asked as they left the restaurant hand in hand.

"Yeah sure, but I need another drink first." Jake replied, rolling his eyes.

Brooke went and reserved them a seat as Jake went to the bar to order them both drinks. Like her he was thinking about the two of them having sex and he was nervous about it. She had been supportive with him so far, obviously enjoying what he had done to her but this was that final step. He didn't want her thinking he was a complete inexperienced loser.

He quickly found her sitting in the chairs, already set up for the upcoming show, handing her drink over. The show was actually really good with all the girls looking incredibly hot in their tight outfits. Brooke looked particularly put out when one of the girls came dangerously close, waving her feathered fans in his face, clasping the top of his leg.

When the show ended, it was replaced by a live band playing soft music. They had a couple more drinks before Jake finally plucked up the courage to dance with Brooke. He had never been a fan of dancing but the way she kept pushing her ass back against his crotch had him too excited to care.

"Want another drink?" Jake asked, as the song finished, the next much faster and beyond his capabilities.

"How about we get one back in our room instead?" She replied.

Jake walked slower than she would have expected, his apprehension subtly showing. She was expecting him to be nervous, and was happy to help him to reach this milestone properly.

When they got inside the room, Jake's nerves seemed to lighten slightly. He reached for her, bringing her closer to him. She kissed him softly before breaking away from him.

"Make us a drink. I will be right back." She disappeared into the bathroom as Jake made them a drink from the mini bar.

Brooke didn't actually need the bathroom, but used the time for a check over of her hair and make up. She wanted everything to be perfect for their first time. When she went back into the room, Jake was sitting on the bed waiting for her.

Jake had put on some soft music, using the TV to find a music channel. He would have liked to set up a few candles, but without having any he had to make do with only using the dim lights around the TV. The soft lighting and music gave the room a more intimate and romantic feel.

Brooke joined him on the bed, taking the drink off him. She took a large sip of it before putting it down on the sidetable next to them. She turned back to see Jake almost face to face with her, their lips smashing together almost immediately.

Brooke took the lead quickly, slowing him down, wanting to savour the moment. She pushed herself away from him, standing in front of him, her hands going behind her back. She clasped the zip, pulling it down slowly, her dress sliding over her breasts easily.

She stood in her black underwear, her breasts pushed up in her half cup bra. She drank in his attention on her breasts, cupping them in her hands, feeling her erect nipples. She moved back toward Jake, unbuttoning his shirt as she kissed him. She continued by kissing her way down his body, her teeth scraping against the waist of his jeans. She reached out, gently opening his jeans, pulling them down his body swiftly.

Jake could barely move as he watched Brooke undressing him. She still looked so sweet and innocent as she stood in front of him, her breasts barely concealed by her half cup bra, her ass hugged tightly by the matching French knickers she wore.

"I want you to remember this as your first time." She said, looking at him seductively in the eyes as she unclipped her bra letting it fall. "I want you to remember this image."

She bent over slightly, pushing her ass out as she slowly pulled down her knickers, turning around to face Jake, her legs slightly apart.

Jake wanted to say something, but was mesmerised by her naked, hairless body. He watched as she crawled back onto the bed, taking him into her mouth. He lay enjoying her lips and her tongue working his cock, not as hard or fast as last time, more sensual, more erotic. She stopped after a minute, never letting go of his cock and moved herself up higher, straddling him.