The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was hosted by one of the local nightclubs, as a way of raising awareness of the club and to sell tickets. The staff was well attentive of all guests handing out shots, encouraging everyone in the area to take part. It was a fun final afternoon, conga lining around the pool, bottles of alcohol poured into the upturned mouths, bobbing and dancing around to the loud music.

It didn't take long for them to start talking to the newly arrived couple, Amy and John, near them. They had spoken to a few people during the holiday, but they were mainly short exchanges, deciding on spending the time just the two of them.

The new couple were fun and encouraged Brooke to continue to pound down the shots even when she had said she had had enough. It was different being around other people after it had just been them for the week, and it was the first time acting as a couple in front of others. Brooke took to the other couple quickly, introducing Jake as her boyfriend, something that took him by surprise.

The party closed abruptly a little after 6pm, with the staff giving away final discounted tickets and free t-shirts to the hotel guests. They left the other couple in the pool telling them that they had to get ready for dinner but promising to meet them in the lobby bar.

They walked back to the room hand in hand, not really saying anything, Jake knew that Brooke was more drunk than him and was nervous that she might not be able to make it to the evening. Jake took a quick shower as she rested on the bed, a towel wrapped around her naked body.

"You going for a shower?" Jake asked, trying to coax her off the bed.

"Yup, yup, I am, I'm fine." She stuttered as she jumped off the bed, slightly stumbling to the shower.

"You ok? Would you prefer to stay in tonight?" He asked, noticing that she was slightly off balance.

"No way, its our last night, and we are going to have fun. I will sober up a bit soon." She told him as she stepped into the bathroom.

Jake kept close by just in case she fell or slipped in the shower, but nothing happened. When she came out of the shower she was looking a lot more like herself, not wobbling or staggering at all. Jake was impressed that she had sobered up so quickly and effectively. She banished him to the balcony while she got dressed choosing to go for a short red dress, covering herself conservatively, but still leaving a lot for Jake to look at.

Jake was barely able to take his eyes off her for the entire meal. Her dress was so close fitting, he was able to see the outline of her breasts through the thin material. They had chosen to go back to the steak restaurant for their final meal, ordering a bottle of wine to go with it.

"Can I ask you something?" Jake asked when there was a short pause in the conversation.

"You already have, but go on, ask another." She said, swirling the wine around in her glass.

"Earlier when we were at the pool, you introduced me....."

Brooke cut him off before he could finish the sentence. "I know, it just slipped out, I didn't want to freak you out or anything."

"It's fine, actually it's better than fine." Jake saw as Brooke's face light up in a giant smile that spread across her face. He immediately realised that she had wanted to speak to him about what they were, and that like him she had been unsure how to broach the subject. Looking at her at that point he saw not only his beautiful, cute best friend, but also his girlfriend, or at least she would be at some point.

"So when we go home tomorrow....." He started, taking a sip of his wine.

"I know we need to talk about us, but not tonight, let's enjoy our last night here and we can talk about it tomorrow." She interrupted him, leaning in to kiss him.

"OK, fun tonight then, worry about other things at home." He said, smiling at her. He was unsure what she was thinking would happen between them, the same as she was unsure about him.

"Let's change the subject." Jake told her, changing the topic to something much less serious.

They enjoyed the rest of the meal, laughing and joking about what they had got up to as kids. "Remember that time when June went out and we raided her alcohol cupboard? That was the first time we ever drank booze." She reminisced, thinking back to how that night had ended.

"You mean when we got so drunk on that whiskey that you fell into a bush?" He said, laughing.

"Yeah. I remember you taking me home and mum caught me. She flipped out when she saw all the scratches and cuts on my arm, she thought we had been attacked."

"I still get nervous seeing your mum after that you know? I know she laughs about it now but she was furious, I had never seen her like that."

"I know, but you know she forgave you a long time ago, she has always liked you." She told him honestly, inadvertently bringing the conversation back to the previous topic which she was trying to avoid.

When the meal had ended they thanked the staff for an amazing meal and headed to the bar. Jake had tried to suggest that they go back to the room but Brooke was adamant that they continue the party. He had to admit it was a good decision as they met up again with the couple from the pool. The night was brilliant, spent dancing and laughing with their new friends, Brooke soon ordering shots from the bar.

It wasn't long till the four of them were dancing together, Brooke with Jake and Amy with John. They switched between them a few times but they always returned to their original partners. Brooke and Amy kept disappearing off to the bar returning with shots of tequila and sambuca, Brooke chasing them down with wine and Jake with scotch.

"We will go soon." Brooke whispered into his ear, when they were out of ear shot of the other couple. Her hands went down to his crotch, gently brushing his covered crotch with her fingertips. "I want to get to the room and play with this."

It felt like ages till they left, even though it was less than half hour. That simple touch from Brooke had sent him into overdrive, his erection barely going down the whole time.

"We better going." Brooke told their new friends a little time later. "We have got an early flight tomorrow."

As they said their goodbyes it was obvious that Brooke would have liked to have met them earlier on the holiday as her and Amy got on so easily.

"We are too." John told her. "We are planning on diving tomorrow and I don't know if I will be able to if I keep drinking these shots of yours." He said to Brooke, raising the final shot before downing it.

They parted ways before leaving the bar, both going in opposite directions. Brooke and Jake walked to their room hand in hand as they had so many times before.

"I wish we weren't going. It's been so good here." He told her as they entered their room.

"It's not over yet, we still have tonight." She told him, kissing him deeply, holding him tightly to her. "I have a final surprise for you. I will be right back."

Jake watched as she headed to the bathroom, retrieving something from the back of her draw. It was only a few minutes later when she returned, wearing something he hadn't ever expected.

"Wow, you look..." He started. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She had lost the dress, but was wearing the sexiest underwear he had ever dreamed of.

It was technically underwear but it barely covered her. All the parts of her that it should have covered, it didn't. The material of her bra surrounded her breasts but left her breasts and nipples completely uncovered. As he looked at her crotchless panties, he could see her pussy was already showing signs of her arousal, her lips slightly moist.

"You like?" She asked as she ran her hands over her breasts, her nipples becoming as stiff as glass.

Jake was speechless as he looked at the vision of beauty in front of him. It was difficult for him to not reach out to grab her and pull her to him. He watched her as she teased him further, lowering her hands until they ran between her pussy lips.

He watched as she moaned in pleasure at her own attentions to herself. He felt a certain thrill watching her pleasure herself, her fingers moving up to rub her clit as her moans increased.

"I got this when we were shopping before we left." She said to him seductively. "I thought you might like it."

She moved slowly over to him, reluctantly pulling her hands away from herself. She looked down at the large bulge in his trousers, deftly undoing the button and zip, pulling his cock from his shorts. She knelt down in front of him, looking him squarely in the eyes as she slowly took his cock into her mouth. She started slow as she always had but soon sped up, licking and sucking on his member as if it was the tastiest lolly she had ever tried.

"You taste so good." She told him alternating between sucking and jerking his hard cock up and down.

"You do too." He told her, looking down at her, seeing her breasts swaying as her head bobbed up and down between his legs. "I can't wait to taste you again."

She slowly stopped her ministrations, standing once again in front of him. "Oh yeah?"

She pushed him back till he was lying back on the bed. She pulled his trousers and boxers right off him throwing them away from her as if they disgusted her, before slowly crawling on top of him. He thought she was going to going to bury his cock inside her before she kept moving up until she was practically sitting on his face. "You won't have to wait long." She said grinning.

He took this as an invite as he stuck his tongue out running it between her lips, the thin material framing her pussy.

"Oh yess." She hissed as he teased her, his tongue running between her lips, moving up higher each time until he made contact with her clit. "Yes, right there."

Knowing he had found her most pleasurable spot his continued licking her clit, getting harder and harder and she gyrated her crotch against his tongue. He continued licking her as if it was the last thing he would ever do. She reached down, pulling his face harder against her pussy, almost smothering him as she began to feel the first signs of her imminent orgasm.

Before he could finish her though, she slipped off him briefly, but just enough to turn around to be able to take his cock back into her mouth. They 69ed for a few minutes before she came hard over his mouth, her pussy leaking more as she bucked and writhed with pleasure.

She never let up on his cock, her deep, guttural moans stifled by her attentions to his dick, taking him as deep into her mouth as possible. When she had calmed a little she let his cock fall from her mouth with a small pop. She slid back off him, turning around so she was riding him again, his cock resting between her pussy lips.

"That was amazing." She told him as she lay down on top of him, kissing him deeply. "I have never had someone go down on me like you do, you are so.... attentive."

"I love doing it. I love seeing the reaction it gives you. I love seeing you cum." He told her, trying to manoeuvre himself inside her.

"Well in that case, I suppose it is only fair that I get to see you cum now." She said as she raised herself back up, sliding his cock inside her.

"Oh god." He muttered, already trying to keep himself from cumming too quickly.

"I will go slow. I want this to last forever." She sat up, holding her breasts in her hands, pulling and tweaking her nipples with her fingertips. He tried pushing up inside her before she froze, pushing him deeper inside her.

"No. I want to make you cum. I want to feel it spray again inside me." She told him, slowly impaling herself on his cock again.

She rode him smoothly, pulling herself up until he almost fell out of her, before ramming herself back down again. Seeing him watching her, she leant back, arching her back riding him.

"I think you like watching me." She told him, as she returned her hand to her pussy.

"Oh god, you feel so good inside me. You like watching me play with myself?"

He could only nod in response, watching her fingers rubbing her clit while she fucked him.

"I'm gonna cum again." She told him slightly surprised it was happening so soon.

"Me too." He said as he closed his eyes, letting the pleasure flow through him.

"Good. Cum for me, cum inside me, I want to feel you finish in me." She said, her eyes closed tightly as she furiously rubbed her clit in time with his cock sliding in and out of her.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." He almost shouted as he grabbed her waist, not letting her rise any further.

"Me too."

They came again together at the same time, her moist pussy being filled with his seed. She ground herself over his dick as wave after wave of spunk came out of him, flooding her insides.

"That was by far the best sex I have ever had." She told him when she had regained the ability of speech, lying flat on top of him, his deflating cock sliding out of her.

"For me too. I don't want this to stop." He told her not just thinking about the holiday this time, but for when they returned.

"I don't want it to either." She slid off him, resting her head against his chest, relaxing in the afterglow of sex, her head only slightly spinning from the alcohol. "What about when we go home?" She asked breaking her own rule of not discussing it.

"That's what I mean. I don't want this to stop. This holiday has just made me realise how I truly feel about you and I don't want it to end." He told her.

"Finally. Do you know how long I have waited to hear that?" She told him never raising her head or even looking at him. She was embarrassed for revealing so much of herself.

Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had expected that she had thought of this is a summer fling, not something she had been thinking about for what sounded a long time. He had expected her to shoot him down, that his desires for something more permanent would be one sided.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He asked.

"I knew you didn't think of me like that. You always saw me as the girl next door. Not as a partner." She couldn't believe they were having this conversation now, after the best sex of her life where they should have been just lying, enjoying each other's company.

"Well I see you now. I'm sorry it took so long, but I'm not stopping now."

"Good, because now I have you, I'm not letting go."

They lay in silence until they fell asleep into what felt the most relaxing and content sleep of his life.

The next morning was a bit of a rush as they packed the final things into their bags before being picked up and taken to the airport. The holiday was ending so differently than it had started that Jake could barely believe it.

When they arrived back in the UK, June was waiting for them in the terminal as they had arranged, she didn't even batter an eyelash as she saw the two of them walking together holding hands, just smiling at finally seeing what she had thought for years.

"So I'm guessing you will be staying with us a lot more often now." June said subtly as they walked to the car.

"As long as Jake isn't cooking, I'm still not convinced he can cook." Brooke replied smiling.

"I am here you know?" Jake interrupted seeing the pair of them laughing.

"Well it's nice to see you two finally together. I have been waiting for years..."

"Mum.." Jake said sternly, trying not to laugh along with them.

"Well at least I don't need to ask where you will be sleeping." June laughed with Brooke, not showing any sign of embarrassment.

"Mum." Jake snapped again.

"It's fine honey. I was young once too you know. I could tell you a thing or two."

"Oh god, please don't." Jake moaned as they got in the car, choosing to sit in the back, leaving his new girlfriend and mum to gossip and talk together.

The rest of the summer was spent inseperable, the only thing left to discuss was how it would work when they returned to university...