The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to try them out."

"Yeah, yeah, I'd like to try some new things. I love your pics on the brothel's website, by the way."

"Oh yeah?" Elisabeth's eyelids fluttered. "What did you think of them?"

"I think they're fucking incredible. Yeah, so I, uhh, I've had some money set aside for a while that my wife doesn't know about and decided after landing in Vegas and meeting you, talking to you and you telling me that you worked here, to just kind of go for it."

"Well, I'm glad you did."

"I think you're... well, she's never gonna find out."

"Hmm." Elisabeth's voice turned philosophical. "So, I'm guessing your wife, she probably doesn't, like, maybe suck your dick anymore. Or, you know..."

"No, it's not maybe. It's been a long time since she's done that. A long, long time. Too long."

"Yeah. I hear that a lot." Her lips curled into a frown. "And I'm guessing, probably, missionary only."

"Uhh, yeah. Missionary like once a week. So, maybe."

"Oh, man. Hey, once a week isn't bad." A laugh broke free of her throat. "It could be worse."

"It could. You're very... very attractive."

"Thank you."

"I don't know. I saw you on the plane and I just..." He brushed his hand across her cheek. "You're so beautiful. The most beautiful woman alive, period."

Yeah, I got him hooked. Elisabeth could inflate her normal hourly rate for a GFE if she wanted. No doubt, he'll pay whatever price I ask. "So, I'm curious to see what you want to do with me." I should tell him a thousand.

"I'd like for you to, umm, start out more aggressive - sexual - which is what I'm wanting, what I lack, is somebody really who, umm..."

"Takes control?" Elisabeth interjected.

"Takes control, yes, at least in the beginning."

"Yeah, I'll get you all loosened up, no worries." Elisabeth slid a trio of fingers along the bulge in Noah's cargo shorts. "Ready to have some fun, do something different?" When the bewildered man attempted to kiss her, Elisabeth stopped him by holding a finger between their lips. Her voice was sweet, sensual. "So why don't you and I go back to my bedroom, discuss all the juicy details and economics so we can get started?" She motioned toward Jim with her head. "We'll have all the privacy in the world back there."

"Yeah, yeah, I'd like that."

<> <> <> <> <>

All Sammy could figure was that he dozed off fast on Wednesday evening because the next thing he knew, a pair of soft lips were touching his, and he was lulled from a deep, peaceful slumber. At first, he thought it was Barbara - she was his wife of thirty-nine years, after all - but soon realized it wasn't.

"Hey, you." Lindsay's voice was a whisper as she smiled just inches from Sammy's face. Wearing her so-called hooker garb, Lindsay glided over top and placed a soothing kiss upon his mouth. The warmth of Lindsay's body, the softness of her skin, and the sweet, tangy taste of her lips made his insides glow with affection and a fierce desire.

"Hey, yourself." Sammy looked all around and took in the familiar surroundings of his bedroom in Briar Bluff, Utah, but also noticed Barbara was nestled close and sleeping right beside him too. What? How the hell was Lindsay in his home? I can't have Barbara see her! She'd flip out and go into a full-scale riot.

Sammy tried to sit up and remedy the situation, but Lindsay placed a hand on his shoulder and eased him back to the mattress. "Settle down, will you?" She flashed a glittering smile. "Everything is fine." Lindsay regarded Barbara with a sneer. "She won't be waking up anytime soon. Trust me, okay?"

A tranquil calm seemed to overcome Sammy all at once and, though it made no sense, he nodded in compliance. I do trust you, babygirl.

"Did you get a good night's rest?"

Lindsay's manicured hand was moving in slow, tempting circles along Sammy's bare chest and he had a difficult time concentrating on anything other than the growing ache between his legs. "Yes, I did."

Her hair styled to perfection and her eyes as blue as the ocean, Lindsay was the sexiest woman Sammy had ever seen. Absolutely no doubt. Blonde. Petite. Captivating. She had it all. A thin shade of moonlight serenaded the bedroom and gave her a radiant glow.

Her hand stopped moving and the color drained from Sammy's face.

"I'm hungry." Lindsay pouted and her voice was barely audible as she shuffled about and settled into a seated position. Barbara was nuzzled against his opposite side. The fifty-eight-year-old's eyes widened as Lindsay soon reached behind her back and a produced a long wooden paddle that was tailor-made for spanking.

Lindsay doesn't want to play so early in the morning, does she? It wasn't even four o'clock yet. Sammy recalled giving her a monumental fucking last night and still felt drained from it. She was becoming more and more submissive by the minute and enjoyed being treated like a ping-pong ball in an arcade machine. She not only preferred rough and physical sex, but Lindsay was at the point where she expected it from Sammy.

"What are you doing?" He glanced at the paddle as Barbara rustled but continued sleeping. "Darlin', we can't do that. Not with my wife right..."

"But Daddy!" Lindsay let out a wild, high-pitched screech and those two words - and the tone in which they were used - hit him like a ton of bricks. "Don't you remember last night? We had a deal, didn't we?"

Sammy's mind, in its current, sleepy daze, tried to piece the jigsaw puzzle together. It failed.

"Remember you finally permitted me to orgasm? We had a deal. You were only allowing me to orgasm on the condition that I come and suck your cock off every morning for the next seven days." She picked up the paddle, her eyes twinkling. "Else, I'd get this."

That deal was made in the heat of the moment - the throes of wild passion. Surely, Lindsay didn't think I was serious? That I would to uphold her to it?

Grinning, she trailed a finger up and down his thick, hairy chest. "I've come to pay off my debt, day one."

"Sweetheart, Barbara is right here and sleeping. If she wakes up and finds us together, my life will..."

"Oh, hush up. Babby Babs is a heavy sleeper and you know it." Lindsay giggled and flicked a dismissive wrist as she peeled his boxer shorts downward. All bets were off - and any logic was thrown out the window - when her fingers wrapped themselves around his cock and began stroking. "Don't worry. You just lay there, Daddy, and let me do all the work. I don't plan on waking her up at all."

Sammy was hard in seconds as Lindsay spread out across the mattress and sought a better position. She sat on her knees and hunched over, near his cock, then removed her hand and laced all her fingers together behind her back. She was clearly proud of those pert, tiny breasts jutting outward through the lacey bustier she wore.

"Look, Daddy. No hands!"

Lindsay leaned in and Sammy groaned as her tongue stroked over the head of his cock. A drop of gooey pre-cum leaked and she first licked it, then sucked it dry.

In a spirited, overcharged mood, Lindsay giggled and again motioned toward Barbara. Indeed, she was a deep sleeper who didn't rouse easily. "I'll try not to wake her, Daddy, as I suck your cock. But I make no promises."

Lindsay found a rhythm, bobbing her head over Sammy's shaft, licking it like it was a lollipop, darting her tongue around its veins, sucking the head, and taking it further into her mouth. Lindsay flexed her lips around her teeth to swallow him deeper. She could've used her hands to help balance herself - to provide an anchor - but kept them behind her back as if they were bound.

By handcuffs, perhaps?

Soon, Sammy became lost in the sensations and unyielding passion and thrust his hips up at her mouth, ordering, "Take me deeper."

"Easy, Daddy. Don't wake Mommy. Babsy may divorce you and take all your money!" Still, Lindsay did as she was instructed. She opened wide, leaned all the way forward, and sucked Sammy's dick deep into her throat. When Lindsay gagged, he shot a worried glance over at Barbara, thinking the insistent gurgling noise may wake her.

Fortunately, it didn't.

Sammy again thrusted upward into Lindsay's wide, straining mouth, trying to travel deeper. To go where no man had gone before. Lindsay nudged him back down to the mattress before taking a quick breather. Then, the eighteen-year-old forced his dick into the far reaches of her throat for a couple of seconds before pulling out, again getting a few gasps of air.

Oh my God. This chick is something else!

Sammy reached out with his free hand and yanked on Lindsay's long-flowing, sumptuous hair, using it to control her mouth as she bobbed up and down again. Her lips were stretched so far now, and thick tears of concentration streamed from her eyes and down her cheeks as she did her best to provide him with maximum pleasure.

"God help me, darlin'. Fuck!"

Lindsay sealed her lips around Sammy's shaft as his body pulsed and contracted, and he shot a heavy load of semen into the back of her throat.

Lindsay gulped and swallowed and tried to keep up with his ejaculations. He pulled out from her mouth while still coming, and it made a loud, popping sound as it released. Sperm splashed onto her face, over her lips, even into her hair. Lindsay engulfed his cock again and continued milking away until there was nothing left to give.

In the aftermath, Sammy settled back into the mattress and needed a breather to enjoy the relaxation that always followed a good orgasm. Lindsay stayed on her knees and wiped the tears from her eyes that came from giving a blowjob so intense and satisfying.

Soon, she was bubbly again. "Thank you, Daddy." Lindsay relaxed and stretched over top of him, shifting about so her ass was across his upper thighs. Almost as if she was preparing to be spanked. Lindsay giggled once more and, with her eyes fixated on his, moved her sweet-cheeks face to Barbara's and kissed her flush on the lips.

Again, Barbara stirred, but didn't wake.

Sammy's insides churned when Lindsay pulled away and, still staring at him with that vivacious smile, he noticed Barbara had a thick coating of sperm on her lips, and little dabs across her face. Lindsay deposited it there with the kiss, which was clearly her intention.

Lindsay bounced off the bed and gathered the paddle. "I don't know what you're gonna do, Daddy, if Mommy wakes up and finds your cum all over her face. How are you going to explain that off?" Sammy again stared at Lindsay as she regarded Barbara. "Just don't tell her that it was me who did it. I may get grounded!"

Slack-jawed, he watched as Lindsay skipped out of the bedroom.

As for Barbara, Sammy noticed that she was licking her lips with her tongue, sensing the taste of sperm on them. Barbara swiped at her face with two fingers and inserted them into her mouth, sucking them dry, before offering a content smile and going right back into a deep slumber.

"Lindsay, get your hot, little ass back in here," he called out. "I'm not done with you yet!"

And in the next instant - just like that - reality smacked Sammy across the face and offered yet another harrowing wakeup call. He bolted upright in bed, his body covered in a hot sweat, and his heart pumping double-overtime.

Dammit, another dream. Fuck, fuck, fuck, double fuck! It's happening every night. Having sex with Lindsay in some form or another (with her calling him Daddy, of course) and nearly getting caught red-handed by Barbara.

The digital alarm clock read 3:23. Trying to control his emotions, Sammy glanced at the still-snoozing Barbara and his chin descended to his chest. My lust for Lindsay is spiraling out of control. She was dominating his every thought and all he wanted to do was lose himself in that scrumptious, little body of hers. I need to fuck again her and make her mine!

It's eleven days away, right? He and Lindsay had plans to hook up at the airport hotel in Salt Lake City eleven days from now and spend not only the whole day together but have an overnight as well. I'll make her fall asleep with my dick in her mouth. Sammy withdrew his shaft from his boxers and stroked it in mid-air.

That little tart has taken to calling me Daddy in all her e-mails and is driving me fucking insane. Says she deserves to be punished for being such a promiscuous slut and I can dish it out whatever way I see fit. Promises to take her discipline like a good girl. She's sooooo submissive and wants to hand me the keys to her soul. Not only were these e-mails and thoughts affecting Sammy in the workplace, but at home as well.

Barbara suspects something because everywhere I go, everywhere I turn, all I see is Lindsay.

Either she was enduring her latest spanking, on her knees performing fellatio or, better yet, bent over the kitchen table getting her ass reamed. Fuck, I can't wait until I'm inside her ass for the first time! Truth be told, Sammy had more fantasies about that than anything else. I want it, I need it, hell, I'll have it for breakfast. Lindsay was vocal and whiny in all these dreams at the roughhouse treatment, but also eager to progress in her training, and desperately wanted to please Sammy. Like a proper, little slut getting paid top dollar should.

"That hurts, Daddy!" Sammy heard her crying out in his mind's eye and it made his head rumble. Emotions boiled over and he balled both hands into fists, and every muscle flexed tight.

I cannot take this anymore! I need to fuck her again! There is no way in hell I can wait eleven more days. I must see Lindsay way sooner than that!...

(End of Chapter Twelve - to be continued)