All Comments on 'The Glass House Ch. 01'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

This was sooo very hot, even more than your other stories and they were plenty hot! Your Gino reminded me of an extremely hot young northern Italian I knew many years ago. He looked like a young Rossano Brazzi, that same olive skin, dark piercing eyes, those same sexy lips and that beautiful rich baritone voice which would moan so pleasingly when I'd run my hands over his hot body. I haven't thought about him for years, but this wonderful story brought it all back to me along with the raging hardon I'm now sporting. Really looking forward to this new series and what happens next in chapter #2 in this glass house.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

This was such a beautifully crafted and engaging story. I look forward to the next chapter!

PwaymanPwayman7 months ago

So, so erotic. I used to know Lago di Como well and this brought back memories of myself with some of those handsome Italian youths I knew in the years gone by. Bene Grazie!

rob69bjrob69bj7 months ago

Great story , looking forward to the series !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES