The Goddess of Nothing

Story Info
After Zeus raped her, Hera visits her mother, Rhea, for hope.
18.8k words
4.38
11.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

A.N.: The story is full of references from Greek mythology. It will be more joyful if you find out who they are.

Ancient Greece

Mount Olympus

Walking through the mother's long garden full of colorful flowers, various plants and small waterfalls, Hera cleared the tears in her green eyes as she lay her dirty and torn white dress' collar on her shoulders with other hand. Her white scarf and golden hairpins covering her auburn hair were missing. Her neck, hips and breasts were still painful. The reddish light of the setting sun made her pain more intense.

At noon... Sitting at the base of a tree, reading one of Prometheus' scrolls full of knowledge, a white bird with yellow wings fell from the tree branch to her bosom. The bird was alive, but it couldn't fly. Hera smiled, gently lifting the bird with both hands, placing a kiss on the bird's back and pressing on her breasts. She tried to stand up to help the bird, but suddenly, a dense white aura spread from the bird gasped her with fear and surprise. Her palms were now empty, and a large silhouette appeared through the white aura that spun through the air. Hera screamed, stood up and tried to escape, but a strong hand holding her shoulder twisted her over and smack down her body to the ground. Hera stared with her widened eyes at the man grinning at her. She knew Zeus' face very well. His curly black bushy beard was hiding his lips. Built and hard body was the dream of every goddess. The young god was now the king of all Olympus, and Hera was a prey as easy as a bird that falled to her bosom. Zeus held her arms above her head as her body trembled with fear, and he leaned over so much that she felt his breath on her face.

"My Beloved Sister! I couldn't bear your compassion and the softness of your breasts anymore!"

Hera opened her mouth to apologize, ask for mercy, excuse to leave, and felt bushy beard on her face. The god's tongue began to lick her lips, teeth, cheeks, and her tongue, and cover it with drooling. Hera tried to save her hands with fear and anger, but she couldn't move an inch. Zeus imprisoned her both hands with one hand and quickly tore up the skirt of her dress and grabbed her pale hip, dipping his nails into the flesh of the still-shocked goddess.

Hera tried to save her hands again, she could move her arms but not her fingers. Zeus pulled his tongue out of her mouth, put his forehead to her, raised his hand from her hip. Hera wondered what was next and looked down, her green eyes widening completely. Zeus held his nine-inch cock firmly and aligned it under her auburn public hair.

"Nhn- No!"

Before Zeus lowered her waist, Hera lifted her knee up hard, struck it between his legs, put the god of gods in pain and cut his breath. Hera turned her fearful eyes and looked at his blue eyes filled with anger and lust. His facial muscles and beard trembled with pain and anger. Hera looked at her dreadful face, and finally a tear flowed down from her green eyes. Is that was the end of her cursed life? Cronus swallowed her the moment she was born. She grew up in a place where only darkness prevailed, and her only reality, darkness, was illuminated by the light of Zeus, after he killed their father. For what? To rape and kill her? Prometheus had created humans, but although Hera was a goddess, she had always been jealous of humans worthless lives. Although they were at least worthless, they had the right to choose. They could be with anyone they wanted. They could have killed anyone they wanted. Most importantly, they could say 'no'!

"No!" Hera shouted at his face.

Zeus didn't even blink, but the deep breath that warmed her face returned. He released her hands and held her throat tightly. Hera raised her hands through the grass and held Zeus' wrists firmly, trying to speak.

"You can take me! But... You- Hnk!"

She couldn't talk anymore, Zeus kept squeezing her throat. The young goddess had no choice. He was a murderer. Even the titans had bend the knee in front of him in fear. Even his mother didn't dare to stand by him anymore and was far away trying to survive on the outskirts of Olympus. No one would come to Hera's help. Even his other brother, Poseidon, who wanted to marry her, would have passed them quietly if he had seen them now. As Hera lived the last moments of her desperate body, Zeus withdrew his hands, releasing the breath of the young goddess. Hera stroked her throat with both hands and coughed for a long time. She turned her curious eyes to Zeus.

"Speak, Hera! And beg me for forgiveness!"

His voice trembled all the trees around them. Hera didn't even know what to say. She could beg, but for what? Looking at Zeus' angry eyes, she found a solution. The god of gods had been with many women, including his sister Demeter. He raped most of them. He'd killed most of their husbands to have them. But he never married. Hera guessed that he didn't want to be attached to just one goddess. Maybe that was the solution. Even if he continued to rape her, he would spare her pitiful life. Hera took a deep breath and spoke in a shaky voice.

"If... If you marry me... After... You can have me."

Every moment Zeus remained silent, Hera felt more despair. The King's blue eyes were still full of anger, and his shaft was still hard.

"Before. I'll have you first and then we'll get married."

Hera's lips parted. Everything was as she expected. He was gonna rape her. No! He was going to have her. Then they were getting married. Hera didn't decide whether to regret or rejoice. She would survive. But she would have to lick the cock of a very powerful and very stupid god forever. When she noticed tears streaming back in her eyes, she closed them tightly and took a deep breath.

"Promise? In the presence of...all Olympus and Mother Gaia... Promise me, brother!"

She didn't open her eyes, but she felt Zeus' strong fingers on her cheek, trying not to cry.

"I promise."

She didn't open her eyes again, pressed her sobs. Days later she will become the queen, not a 'nothing' anymore. She was going to be the goddess of the gods and she couldn't be happy! Instead of being the most powerful but unhappy female in the universe, she preferred to be a human shepherd. She realized that she had no choice but to slowly spread her legs apart. Then put her hands on her belly like a corpse and left all control to Zeus. He could do whatever he wanted with her body, and all the young goddess could do was suppress her pathetic sobs.

Zeus groaned with pleasure and held his member again, aligning it to her folds. He couldn't have been calm and gentle. Not now. He put her hands on Hera's shoulders, thrust her cock to the goddess. The tip expanded her inner walls and plunged into her wet hole. Hera had to open her tearful eyes. She had never felt this feeling before. She didn't recognize the pain that enlarged her young slit. But above her was the most versatile fucker of the entire universe, showing no mercy. Hera watched the big cock sliding into her until half with her fearful green eyes.

"Zeus! P-please be gentle!"

There was no sign of listening on his face. Her hard body trembled with pleasure. When he squeezed his teeth, his saliva flowing from her mouth poured into Hera's cheek.

"You- Your cunt!"

Hera didn't notice the wetness on her cheek and tried to close her eyes again. At least she didn't have to watch but that pain... That pleasure!

Zeus quickly straightened, he spread her pale legs widely, plunging his cock all the way into her. Hera opened her eyes and screamed with pleasure and pain, as Zeus threw his head back and shouted to the blue sky, announcing to the all gods that Hera was now his wife.

Hera didn't mind that she was conquered, continued to watch the big cock of her god, her husband, which quickly went in and out of her wet inner walls. There was still pain in the depths of her lips, but the incredible pleasure made her forget it completely. She couldn't look back at the the penis that penetrated her back and forth, and leaned her head back on the grass, biting her bottom lip. With every tremendous thrust, her entire body continued to move back and forth over the grass with her bouncing hot breasts. Zeus' hands were still on her thighs, but his blue eyes stared lustily at Hera's deeply reddening face.

"You are Mine!" The god roared.

It wasn't the first time he'd reminded her and wouldn't be the last time. He would continue to penetrate his cock in her forever, expanding her holy femininity until it become raw. Zeus let go of her legs, leaning toward her. Hera began to feel wheezing, groaning and sharp breaths on her face. Her feelings no longer mattered. Zeus would no longer stop. Regardless of her ruined pride, Hera wrapped her bare legs tightly around his waist and tried to speak.

"F-fuck me! Zeus! Fill me!"

Zeus didn't become faster, on the contrary, speed of his thrusts decreased. Hera opened her eyes with fear and curiosity. The wonder on the face of the king changed with deep lust. Suddenly, he clutched Hera's wrists firmly and sticked her hands back to the ground. He pulled his cock to the tip, looked at Hera's red, fearful face for the last time, and closed his eyes tightly, giving all his holy strength to his waist. His thick shaft suddenly disappeared completely into the cunt of the young goddess. Hera shouted as much as she could. Her ass was completely buried in the grass and the soil, but the king's thickness was so tight around her inner walls that when Zeus tried to pull his cock, her butt rose up with it and stuck to the ground with every thrust, leaving Hera in pain.

Zeus continued to fuck her as though he would never stop, her legs slipped from his waist and unconsciously fell on the grass. Although there was no wind, the trees shed leaves and shook their branches. Colorful birds chirped as if applauding Zeus' performance. Hera ignored them and her saliva flowing from her mouth. She couldn't even react except to move back and forth with Zeus.

Hera began to feel the hot holy juices that filled her femininity as Zeus' thrusts accelerated faster than ever and she threw her head back and shouted with pleasure again. Zeus' big cock, which struck between her legs, filled the forest with splashing and slapping sounds. With every drop of semen flowing into her lower lips, the pathetic life of the young goddess flowed with her saliva from her mouth.

Zeus finally leaned his whole body against Hera's sweaty body, and moaned weakly. Hera didn't try to get up, she didn't have enough strength to get up, and she kept trying to breathe under the heavy body of Zeus. She was no longer a virgin. She was now the goddess of the gods. Rhea would give her the title now. Just like Gaia gave her this title.

While she standing still on the grass, a yellow bird lay on the bottom of her head, and began to sing. Hera frowned weakly. It was a message, and her ears heard her mother's voice.

"Come to me, child."

******

Hera stood on the steps of the queen's house and wiped her tears with back of her hand. Rhea's house looked more like a human hut than a queen's castle. Nevertheless, the green walls of the single-storey house, full of colorful flowers, made it clear that the inhabitant is not a human being. Two lioness in front of the house raised their heads and looked at her. When the golden doors opened wide, Hera turned her red watery eyes to the goddess at the top of the stone stairs. Her white long gown was too simple to suit a queen. She was two inches taller than Hera. The glitter of the golden necklace with the sun symbol fading under the reddish sky. The golden strands of her hair that went down to her lower back was fading more and more every day. Despite all this, Rhea certainly had the glory of a queen, but her blue eyes had a glimpse of sadness as usual.

Hera lowered her head and took a deep breath and started walking towards her. She always hated Rhea. When his father, Cronus, swallowed them one by one, she was too weak to oppose him. When Gaia seduced her husband to kill Uranus, she had no objections. Instead of staying with Zeus in Crete and guiding him, she turned to Cronus and turned her ass to him like whore. The sadness that was flowing through her eyes reflected her weakness and it made Hera completely uncomfortable.

The biggest reason of her hatred was that she was of no importance except to be the mother of the damn Zeus. Helios, her brother, controlled the movements of the sun, and Selene, her sister, controlled the movements of the moon. Her brother Oceanus controlled the river that surrounded the earth, and another brother, Atlas, the strongest of all the Titans, held up the sky so that it would not fall on Earth. Prometheus, her most clever sibling, created humankind out of clay.

Rhea... She was the goddess of the earth, but Hera wasn't even sure it was true. Gaia was still alive and still controlling the earth.

But today... Today she understood her mother much better. She knew better the sadness in her eyes. She had a better understanding of what her mother was going through when she was groaning under Cronus. Her father, Uranus, tried to rape her. Cronus had tortured her even before Prometheus had created humans. Yet she saved Zeus' life. Hera was far from compassion of motherhood, but that was all she wanted right now.

As she stood in front of Rhea, she turned her eyes to her weak smile and clenched her teeth so as not to cry again, tried to speak.

"My queen."

Rhea didn't answer, slowly taking a step towards her, spreading her arms and embracing her shoulders tightly. When her large breasts squeezed Hera's sore chest, the young goddess groaned weakly and put her shaking hands on Rhea's back. Rhea whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry."

Hera couldn't bear the sadness of her weak voice, put her forehead over her shoulder and started to sob. The pain of her ruined future flowed from the queen's lily-smelling shoulders. At least she had someone to hug and talk to. It wasn't important even if Rhea wasn't the goddess of the earth. Her presence and her hand that caressing her messy hair gently were more lovely for Hera than the whole universe.

Rhea suddenly withdrew, cupping her face with both hands, wiping her tears with her thumbs, and held her head up.

"You must be strong, Hera. Tell me, why are you so upset?"

Hera frowned in surprise. Did she really ask that? When the sadness replaced by anger, she quickly grabbed the goddess's wrists and pushed her hands down. Rhea didn't react, she just sighed and folded her hands in front of her.

"Are you serious!" Hera roared.

"He is the god of the gods, Hera. I know why you are angry, but I don't understand why you are still angry, even though he agreed to marry."

Hera forgot all her anger at Zeus. Now she had a new temper. She folded her hands in front of her like Rhea, and tried to speak as calmly as she could.

"Because marriage is an insignificant word for him, Rhea. Because I am insignificant for him! I'm just a... A whore where he can put his... Damn it!"

Rhea didn't react to her inappropriate words as Hera took deep breaths and tried to calm down again. On the contrary, there was understanding in her eyes. She wasn't stupid. She knew exactly what Hera was up to.

"Hera, You must-"

The young goddess interrupted her mother by raising her voice. What she had to say wasn't over yet. She wanted her to understand.

"And he's stupid! And he's dangerous! What if he wants to kill Me! Who will oppose him? You? You- You're nothing now!"

Rhea's eyes widened slightly. Her face darkened suddenly in anger, but she recovered quickly. Hera bowed her head quickly, pressing her lips together not to apologize. She wanted to apologize. Rhea was her only friend. She was the only one who listened to her bloody shouting, even though she swore, insulted her arrogantly. Still, what she said was completely true. Zeus was no longer listening to her mother. Rhea was just an annoying old titan for him, and Hera was still surprising that he didn't rape her.

"That's why you have to marry him, my child. If he wanted to kill you today, no one would object. Neither Mother Gaia, nor Poseidon."

Hera looked up curiously, and the goddess of the earth bowed her head to her feet and mumbled.

"Nor me."

Hera didn't answer, and when she felt the tears flow again, she slowly turned her back to Rhea and wiped her eyes with back of her hand. As the sun went down on the ridge of Olympus, sky continued to darken. The two goddesses remained silent for a long time and listened to the sound of small flowing waterfalls. Hera evaluated alternative ways. She could have gone underground with Hades. Hades would have accepted her. She was now Zeus' fiancée, and Hades would certainly like the idea. But it was not a solution. Hades would rape her all the time. He'd even rape her with Cerberus'. Poseidon... She could have escaped with him, but he was no different from Zeus. He could even sell her body for power. She could have gone to Cyprus. She could have joined Aphrodite's templars. The beautiful goddess had established a peaceful order in her homeland. She could definitely go, but how? Zeus would kill both her and innocent Aphrodite in front of all Olympus. Finally Rhea spoke and finished Hera's hopeless ideas.

"If you marry him... You can change him, Hera."

"Like you changed my father?"

She turned to her and smirked. As Rhea frowned, she continued with a mocking voice.

"I've heard rumors, Rhea. Some gods think you've misled him. Gaia was innocent. You hated him so much that you forced him to disobey your father!"

She laughed and tossed her messy hair back with both hands.

"But he killed your father! So funny! And you... You have become like... This!"

Rhea just took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. Hera knew this rumor was stupid. The gods were the true criminals of all the mess. Still, Rhea definitely hated her husband, but she couldn't change him. And with her pathetic weakness, she was trying to reason Hera? The old goddess answered in a flat voice.

"It's stupid. You know that."

"Stupid or not, you're not in a position to reason me!"

"Do you want to be like Hestia? Or Demeter?"

Hera didn't answer. Her elder sister swore that she would remain virgin forever, and she was in great pain because of her vow. But thanks to this vow she even had her own temple. Young girls were filled the temples of the virgin goddess. All the gods want to take her virginity and try to prove that they are superior to others. Hestia, on the other hand, had to refuse, flee and swing. No, Hera certainly didn't want to be like her, but she also didn't want to be a goddess like Demeter that all gods could easily fuck. But most importantly, she didn't want to be like Rhea. She spoke in a low and shaky voice.

"I don't want to be like you, Rhea. Or like your mother. I don't want to be a goddess who surrender to their husbands... Just like a slave! Like- Like a brood cow! A- A whore! Who warms their beds! A cunt to give birth! An ass for their cock! Just like you damn-"

Hera couldn't notice Rhea's rising hand as she continued to cursing in front of her pretty face. When she notice, it was too late. She closed her eyes tightly, her left cheek whined, her head turning to right side unconsciously. When she fell on her butt she rubbed her red cheek gently with her hand. Tears started to flow from her green eyes again.

"Go. Back."

The goddess in front of her turned her feet and started walking. Hera had completely crossed the line this time. But she had achieved her goal. Her mother had to hit her for the first time in her life and Hera was happy for her. For the first time, she witnessed a strong reaction from her mother. The goddess of the earth had paid so much attention to her for the first time, and this slap was more important to Hera than her warm hug. When Rhea reached the door, Loneliness and regret suddenly attacked and Hera had to raise her head and shout.