The Goddess of Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhea caressed her daughter's wet head as she tried to sense every drop that was flowing into her. The reason of waters that filled her eyes was more regret than happiness. Zeus raped her like an animal, and all she could do was listen to her sobs from her sphere.

"I'm sorry, Hera..."

Hera's mind was too tired to even wonder why. There was no reason to be sad.

"Hm... why?"

"It was me. Damn... I sent Zeus to you."

Hera didn't think she'd heard for a while, but her eyes opened wide as she recounted her words. She clenched her teeth, stood up quickly, her phallus eventually departed from Rhea's quim.

"W-What?!"

Rhea sighed, slowly straightening up like her. She felt compelled to tell her. Hera would learn sooner or later, and the sooner she learned, the better. She was afraid to even look at her own daughter's firing green eyes. Hera would surely be the most powerful goddess in the universe. When she finally turned her blue eyes to her, tears slipped from her eyelashes.

"I... I'm so sorry, Hera. I... I sent him to you."

Unable to finish her words, Hera put her hands on her shoulders, held her tightly and shook.

"What?! Why!"

Rhea felt sorry for Hera, she felt remorseful, but that was the only way.

"You're the only one who can stop her, Hera! Help him! Every day he become more powerful and more hateful! It's time for him to be responsible! Before he rain fire on all of us, you have to-"

Hera didn't even know what to do except shout senselessly. Her nails unconsciously drew her own thighs. All she ever had was another fucking plan. Maybe Zeus would never touch her. Rhea would never spread her legs for her. Disappointment and all the pain that stabbed her heart returned. The tears of happiness mixed with the tears of pain flowing rapidly.

"Damn it... Hera!"

Rhea reached for a hug, but all she felt was deep pain in her cheek. Her wet hair was thrown into her face. Her head turned to right, and Hera barked before she could control herself again.

"You whore! You broke my heart!"

She raised her hand again to slap her, but Rhea was ready this time. The queen gripped her wrist, pressed her body against her, hugging her tightly as Hera continued to curse.

"No! Leave me! Y-you cunt! Oh my-"

Rhea squeezed her teeth so as not to cry, her eyes tightened as Hera's shoulders trembled with hurtful sobs. She could imagine how the young goddess felt, and even empathy was enough to crush her heart.

"I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry! I'm so sorry."

Hera stopped trying to come out of the strong arms of the old goddess. Her body and mind were too weak to do anything. It was the same person who darkened her life and hoped for her life. Her shoulder, which she had just licked happily, was now watering with her tears. She felt like a complete idiot. She hated Rhea for being weak, but now she was even too weak to be a damn goddess. Humans prayed to the gods in their difficult times. The gods usually only laugh at their wishes, but these worthless beings still felt happy. Because meaningless prayers were a hope for them. A petty light in the fully dark. But there was no hope for a goddess. Serenity was a great luxury. Hera thought for a moment that she had found it, but her mother's short words were enough to remove her softened soul from her pathetic body.

"...Why me?"

Rhea squeezed her young body harder, trying to keep her voice calm.

"Because... you're the only hope, Hera. Because I don't want you to be like me. I swear to you, Hera. You will be the real king."

Hera ignored the answer and continued to cry silently in her arms for a long time. She already knew what Rhea was thinking. The damn goddess reminded her of her motives at every turn today. She thought she had an important role in history, but Hera couldn't find any reason for it. She didn't even feel valued by a stone. She didn't even care. The only thing that pierced her heart was Rhea's fading light.

"Is that why... You took care of me."

"W-What! No!"

Rhea didn't decide for how she must react for a moment. Every time she embraced her, Zeus never crossed her mind! Her feelings for her were the deepest emotions she had shown through the ages, and Hera now saw Rhea's burning love as a symbol of betrayal. No! Although Hera protested by throwing her head back, Rhea held both her cheeks with her strong hands, forcing her to look at her.

"I swear to the earth and the sky... Damn it! My feelings for you are real! I... I really love you!"

Hera stopped fluttering between her hands, but her sobs and tears continued to chop her mother's heart like a dagger. She was crying like a child, and... the shiny little drops on Rhea's eyelashes told her that she was sincere. Her mind was too tired to be clever anymore. Right now, even a human could have easily kill her. The smell of lily, sweat and juices in the room was making her sad, not happy anymore. She wanted to go out immediately. Sadly, she thought she would leave the house with happy feelings, but her fate would not allow it. Rhea moved her pink lips closer for a kiss, but Hera tilted her head with all her might.

"T-that... Remove it!"

Rhea knew exactly what she was talking about. The young penis was still swinging between her legs. She was already missing the touches of the young goddess and... Should she leave her last hope that illuminated her life like that? She shook her head slowly.

"No."

Hera stared in surprise, angry blue eyes. Damn it! She was a goddess! That damn cock just reminds her... and she had no idea how to remove it without Rhea's intervention.

"Rhea! Remove it!"

"No!"

Hera clenched her teeth so furiously that she thought they'd break.

"Do it You Whore!"

Rhea raised her hand, but this time Hera was ready. She grasped her arm like Rhea grasped her, but she wasn't as strong as her. Still, Rhea's hand slammed into her face, her sharp nails scratching her cheek. Angrily sprang onto the old goddess, grasping her white golden hair firmly. Rhea hissed through her teeth, retreating to save her head, and Hera rammed her back onto the wet clouds. As Rhea fluttered underneath, Hera stuck her body between her legs, leaving her mother helpless. Actually, she wasn't desperate. If she wanted to, she could push her daughter off until she hit the moon on the ceiling, but she didn't. With both hands, she held Hera's wrists, firmly grasping her neck.

"I'm not a whore!"

She wasn't. Even Hera had fucked her quim and throat like she was a cheap whore, but damn it! She wasn't. When Uranus tried to rape her, she had showed her anger until all the earth and sky shook with her voice. Even Cronus was afraid of having her unwillingly. Hera still squeezed her throat as if she could kill her, but Rhea's hands relaxed.

"It's... For you."

Hera's tears fell on her forehead. Her red wet eyes were more painful for Rhea than Tartarus. Suddenly, Hera released her neck, lowered her forehead to her breasts, hit a fist on the bed. Rhea watched her young body sobbing for a long time without moving. The moon continued to rotate on the ceiling and the night was at its darkest. Reha had never been away from her duties for so long. She had to look at the sphere and watch the earth. She had to watch people's endless wars, learn about their relationships, to protect the earth from the underworld. She had to go to the garden and listen to the birds that brought news from all the lands. But as Hera cried over her chest for her life, all she did was put her arms around her.

"I love you, Hera... More than anything."

For Hera, there was no choice but to believe. Even if she was lying and manipulative, she had no choice. Whatever a human felt when praying to the gods, she was feeling same. The only way to continue her helpless and pathetic life was the voice of Rhea. She lifted her head slowly, sat down on her butt, wiped her tears with the back of her hand, speaking in a trembling voice as she looked into Rhea's wet eyes.

"Please don't leave me...alone...anymore, okay?"

Her words were utterly meaningless, there were far more important questions to ask but Hera couldn't think of anything else to say. She was completely under the control of the old goddess. Completely under her command. Rhea straightened, gently placing her hand over the bleeding bruises on her cheek, placing a kiss on her trembling lips. Hera didn't oppose or respond to her lips.

"Even if sky and earth fall apart."

Hera sobbed for the last time when she held her tightly, and this time she responded, wrapping her arms around her neck. Even if they turned to stone in this way, Hera would have no objections. The old goddess was her twin. Even their souls that were warming with sadness were the same. Even Gaia couldn't create this unity. Perhaps Olympus wasn't the summit. Perhaps there was a greater power that ruled the gods, just as the gods ruled the humans. Whoever the power was, or whatever, should have looked at them and smiled. Even they couldn't be so heartless.

"Do you want to use it again?"

The young goddess frowned, but her phallus caressing Rhea's belly was regaining strength, and Hera was furious for it. Lust was still warming her heart. Rhea's arms relaxed, she slowly laid herself on the bed, tossing her arms aside. Hera caressed her perfectly mature body with her eyes for a long time. Her slit was still dropping cum on the bed. She tried to ignore the completely hardened cock, replied.

"N-no. Remove it... Please."

Rhea noticed his enthusiasm in his voice very clearly. A part of her wanted to avoid disturbing the young goddess any more and to let her sleep, but her other part... She wanted to be punished. As Hera watch her in surprise, Rhea slowly roll around on the bed, leaned her sweaty forehead on the pillow, laid her big breasts completely on the wet bed, straightened her lower back, slightly buried her knees and lifted her butt to Hera.

She wasn't looking to the face of the young goddess, but she knew exactly what she sees and how she felt. Hera couldn't get her trembling green pupils from the pink little spot between her mother's red cheeks. This is madness! The queen really wanted to give her forbidden hole to her? Her heart was filled with fear and lust, but her cock was even harder than a stone. Rhea licked her saliva dripping from her mouth over her lips, and wanted to encourage Hera with her trembling voice.

"I... Want you to... F-fuck my ass, Hera..."

"M-mother! I can't!"

Despite what her daughter had said, Rhea felt her warm palms on both cheeks, slightly startled. She spread her legs more, raised her hips further. She could guess her appearance. Although she is the most powerful goddess of the universe, she was really like a cheap human whore now.

"P-please do it, Hera! Oh... I want it!"

Hera couldn't look any further, plunging her nails into Rhea's hips, closing her eyes tightly and trying to control her shaking body. She had brutally jammed the quim and mouth of the same goddess, but that was something else.

"I c-can't! It's forbidden!"

Rhea pressed her lips to avoid laughing. Her tight hole was once Gaia's favorite. The only reason it was considered forbidden was because Gaia wanted to make humans and gods reproduce more. Rhea initially thought it was a stupid idea, but this little ban of the damn goddess really worked. Nevertheless, even after her own law, she continued to fuck Rhea's ass.

"Not for us, Hera. Nobody watches us. Nobody will find out our secret. And I... I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

She could feel Hera's increasing warm breath on her back, but the young goddess was still hesitating. Rhea really wanted this. She was longing for Gaia and Selene's thrusts to her back entrance. There was always pain, but it was insignificant beside great pleasure. Rhea felt anger as Hera moaned and pulled her hands from her cheeks. She immediately put her hands on her ass cheeks and parted them entirely. She looked over her shoulder at her daughter. Hera's body was wanted her ass so bad! She frowned and shook Hera in a hard voice. With each word, her green eyes grew larger.

"Fucking do it, Hera! I'm your queen and I'm ordering you to fuck me in the ass hard! Don't care about me! Punish me! I told Zeus to rape you! Are you going to let me get away with it? Let a whore like me-"

When Hera shuddered and quickly gripped her cheeks again, Rhea fell silent and watched her. While the young goddess held her cock firmly and pointed it to her hole, Rhea spread her cheeks fully and tightened her body hard so as not to slip over the bed. The thickness that began to dry would definitely hurt her, but the goddess of the gods didn't care. That's exactly what she wanted. When Hera pushed her cock into her tight hole with all her might, the tip went into hole with short but deep pain. Rhea admired her daughter's strength, but when the pain attacked, her blue eyes widened completely, burying her mouth in the pillow and screaming her lungs out to not to scare Hera.

Hera showed her inexperience by hurting her. Tears flowed from Rhea's eyes as she painfully forced her entire length at once in her stretching rear until the deep spasmed tightness slowed her down. Her begging walls scared Rhea for a moment. She could no longer hold her body steady. Hera roared like a lioness, lifted the queen's hands from her cheeks and threw them to her sides. She held her thin waist firmly, shaking her pale body, pulling her cock back until the tip reached the entrance, pushing it all the way to the base while the queen shouted to the pillow again.

Rhea's head hit the vines on the wall this time, but she didn't even feel it. It was as if her heart and mind were shaking in her tight hole with Hera's brutal thrust. She wanted to look up and watch her daughter slit her ass, but she could do nothing but shout at the pillow. She put her hands on the vines at the walls and squeezed them as if to rip them off. Fortunately, the vines were strong enough.

When the young goddess painfully stretched her back walls for the third time, Rhea had to lay her weak body completely on the bed.

"M-mother! Y-you Uhhh so tight!"

Hera was no different from her mother. Her mind and heart were all prisoners of lust. How could something so pleasurable be forbidden! The inner walls of her queen, which made her cock incredibly throbbing, were even more magnificent from her wet quim. As Hera measured the depth and tightness of her back hole, Rhea was simply holding the vines tightly, burying her head fully on the pillow, shouting and crying. For a moment, Hera looked at the queen's quivering pink body and the red entrance that squeezed her cock, but she immediately destroyed her sense of empathy. She had asked for it herself! And punishing her... Hera didn't care about Zeus right now, but Rhea managed to turn all her anger into lust.

As Rhea continued to shout with pleasure, shed tears with happiness and pain, Hera completely turned away from pity. She began to move her hips back and forth, fucking the queen's unbelievable tight asshole as deep as she could, until Rhea's pathetic shouts dry her sore throat. Rhea was now completely lying on the bed, and Hera didn't like that position. Holding her thin waist tightly with one hand and lifting it from the bed, with her other hand she twisted her long white hair, stuck to her back with sweat, two times around her wrist, hold her strands tightly and pulled her head up.

Rhea had to lift her head from the pillow in surprise and pain. She was now shouting to the ceiling. Hera pulled her head towards her without interrupting her thrust and turned her crimson face to her. Rhea continued to groan and try to reach Hera's tight hand around her head, Hera first licked her sweaty armpit for once and then began to lick her plump lips soaked with drools and tears. She raised her hand from her waist, holding the queen's cheek and fixing her head to herself. She covered her mouth with her lips completely and gave all her strength to her hips.

The first waters that wetted her rear made it easier to thrust in and out, but Rhea kept shouting at her daughter's mouth. Her big cheeks swayed cutely each time Hera penetrated her walls. After Hera stopped Rhea's shouts, the queen's bedroom was completely silent now, except for deep moans and satisfying slapping sounds. After Hera's numerous deep thrusts, Rhea's shouts began to diminish, and her moaning of pleasure increased.

Hera spread her lips to have some fun with her, and smirked as Rhea grimaced. She could certainly feel that she now had her completely. She was taking the queen title by fucking her ass like she is a worthless whore.

"Y-you like it, whore?"

Rhea didn't answer, she just kept moaning with every thrust. Hera certainly knew that she couldn't speak as naughty as her and tried to force her further.

"Tell me! Your daughter fucks you! The queen gives her ass to the most worthless goddess! F-fuck- Tell me!"

Rhea continued to moan and began delirious. Her half-closed eyes caused Hera to pour more cum again into her sore hole.

"I... Just fuck me... Hera... P-please! Fuck... my forbidden old ass. Bang my holy body. while I... faint in bed... you... split my ass in half... p-please. "

Hera quickly did as she said, put her miserable body back on the bed, leaned her head on the pillow, spread her legs completely. As the queen lay unconscious on the bed, Hera softly straightened on her butt, putting both hands on her hips. Rhea just groaned weakly when she slapped her cheek hard. The queen of the earth didn't think lust would be that strong. Her longing of pleasure over the ages paralyzed her body so she couldn't move as her daughter jammed her hole raw, thrust after thrust. Hera murmured a curse and slapped her same hip hard for the second time. And the third time. Rhea didn't even react when she felt the fourth.

Rhea smiled weakly as Hera leaned over her face anxiously to check her.

"I'm okay... Hera... don't stop."

Hera clenched her teeth not to kiss her. No, she wouldn't be nice to her. Not this time. She put her hand on her wet head and buried her cheek in pillow more, contiuned to slide the entire length in and out of her ass. Eventually, she had lost her strength, Rhea's walls had loosened, but they were still prisoners of lust.

"You are not a whore, Mother. You are just my whore."

Rhea didn't want to get angry again and left her alone with her body. She was completely submissive for tonight, but if Hera was really making plans for a future expedition, Rhea would have a nice surprise for her. The idea of having her young and inexperienced body made her smile again.

Hera put both hands on her shoulders and continued to fuck her completely loosened hole with all her remaining strength. She knew by heart all the curves of the queen's sore hole. Her red ass cheeks continued to tremble with every stroke. The loudest thing in the queen's bedroom was the wet slapping sounds of her ass. Hera moaned loudly, as her cum began to fill her throbbing cock with great force. Rhea spoke with a weak voice before Hera started pouring.

"N-no. Get out of my ass."

Hera grinned. Was she serious? There was nothing she could offer now. She wouldn't even prefer her cunt to fill her tight hole. She wondered anyway. She no longer thrusted but kept her cock inside her mother.

"Yes?"

"I... I want you to come to my face..."

"What?! I mean... Why?"

"...You'll understand."

Hera again shocked, her lips slowly spread apart. It was an interesting idea to completely soak the fantastic face of the old goddess after fucking her hole. Maybe it wouldn't have any pleasure, but... The feeling of possession, dominance, conquering her body completely, marking her beautiful face that who she belongs to...

She rose quickly and took off her phallus finally. Her drops sprang from the queen's slowly closing hole, absolutely ruined. She bent down before turning her over and kissed both butt cheeks as if to thanks to them. She gripped her pale legs as Rhea moaned and quickly rolled her queen, pulling her body down. Her head separated from the pillow and came to the middle of the wet bed. Her wet pale diamond strands scattered over her head like a majestic crown. While Rhea watched her with her blue tired eyes, Hera quickly sat gently on her big breasts, holding both of her hands and fixing them with one hand over her shining hair above her head. She gently bent her waist toward her perfect face and stared at her mother's face for a long time. She watched with admiration, her pink lips, little nose, red soft cheeks and big blue eyes that she would soon soak. She hated this goddess, but right now... She wanted to be exactly like her.