The Golden Touch

Story Info
First experience of a happy ending at a massage parlor!
2.2k words
4.35
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talius14
Talius14
19 Followers

Hey folks! This is my very first story submission here! I'd love good constructive comments so that I may improve.

It was a beautiful, sunny summer day! I loved being outside prospecting businesses for my sales job on days like today! I generally talked with small to medium-sized businesses, so walking from one end of a strip mall to the other was not unusual, and it was so nice out I loved it! About halfway through one such mall I came upon a very nondescript door that had a small sign in neon above it that said "Massage".

I wasn't sure if this kind of business really fit what I was looking for, but I never shied away from opening a possible door for sales. As I walked into the small lobby, I knew immediately it was an Asian-owned parlor. Pretty Asian prints of people, Chinese-style buildings, and landscapes tastefully decorated the walls. A small loveseat in the same Asian style sat against one wall, while a small sliding window was built into another wall. Behind a small, semi-transparent room divider screen was the glow of an ATM machine. I thought to myself, "Hmm, that's interesting. "

The room behind the window was very dark and shaded, but I saw a small shadow approaching as a woman's voice called out.

"I'm coming!"

A small woman opened up the sliding window and asked,

"How may I help you?"

I launched into a quick opening pitch about why I was there, asking questions about how long they had been in business, how many employees, etc. It quickly became apparent that she had no interest. I simply smiled, abandoned the idea of a sale, and said "So, how much for an hour massage?"

She reached through the window with her slender hand and pointed at a sign that I hadn't noticed on the wall that listed the different services and the corresponding prices. I apologized for not being more observant and said,

"Thank you very much! I will come back some day for a massage."

I stuck my hand in the window, and she reached up to shake it. She had very delicate, soft hands, and as we let go of each other, she lingered just a bit longer than I did. We smiled in a very friendly way, and I wished her a nice day.

As I walked back out into the sunshine, it occurred to me, solely on that last handshake, that this might be one of those places that offer the famous happy ending. I chuckled a little bit to myself and jumped in my car to go about my day.

_________________________________________________________________

By the way, here is a quick description of myself. I am in my fifties and very fit. I'm 6', 200 pounds, and decently attractive. I modeled some back in the day, and aging has been very kind to me. Anyway, back to the story!

Two weeks later, I woke up in severe pain and my left shoulder blade. I had no idea what it was from, but it felt like there was a knife shoved in there. I struggled to turn to my left, or really even walk upright. I decided to go get a massage to see if they could remove whatever knot was taking up residence in that shoulder blade. I was fairly new to town, so I didn't have any favorite massage parlors in the area, but I remembered where the parlor i had visited was located. At about 1 o'clock that afternoon, after I finished a good portion of what I needed to do for the day, I drove over and parked in front of the parlor. I thought again of that handshake, and the fact that this may be one of those places I had read about on sites like Literotica. I smiled to myself and said out loud to nobody else in the car, "Get your mind out of the gutter!"

I walked into the now familiarly decorated lobby and stood in front of the window for a minute. When nobody came, I looked around and noticed a doorbell, which I rang. The voice I had heard before sang out that she was coming.

The same, small woman came to the window and asked if she could help me. I asked her for a 60-minute massage, and she immediately walked over to the door and let me in. I walked in and let her know that my shoulder was in a lot of pain, and also my sciatic nerve down the left side through my glutes. As I said that, she reached up and touched my shoulder in a friendly professional way, and then slid her hand down to cup my left butt cheek as I mentioned my sciatic nerve. Chuckling to myself, I wasn't quite sure if that wasn't more friendly than professional!

The attractive young woman in a pretty pink dress led me down to a room that was very nicely appointed with a nice wide massage bed, soft lighting, and gentle, relaxing music. She told me to get undressed and let me know she would be back in a couple minutes. As I was getting undressed, it was time to decide whether or not I was going to be completely nude underneath the towel or leave my underwear on. I've gotten massages before and I left my underwear on, but I decided to go for it this time. I got completely nude, laid on the bed face down and spread the towel over my rearend. My arms were hanging down over the front of the bed. The anticipation that I felt was palpable!

A couple minutes later she came in and asked if I was OK, squirted some oil on her hands and came over and started massaging my shoulders. Her small body was right in front of my head and my imagination was starting to kick in. Since my long arms were hanging down, every time she moved, my hands contacted her shapely calves. She ran her hands from the top of my shoulders all the way down to about midway down my butt, pushing the towel a little as she did it. Each time her hands went down to my butt the towel moved down a little farther. I felt a tingling in my cock as I thought about what could happen. After the fourth or fifth time contacting her legs, I turned my hands inward to subtly caress her calves. She didn't say anything, so I became bolder with my touch.

Suddenly she moved away and told me to wait a minute. I really hoped that I hadn't misread the situation and upset her. That would not have been good at all!

Two minutes later, an even smaller woman came bouncing in with a big smile on her face and said "I'll take over. You relax."

Needless to say, I was taken aback. I asked her if the other massage therapist was OK, and she said that she was. For this story I'll call her Yumi, and she said that she would take care of me for the rest of the time.

I took Yumi at her word and relaxed. I still had my arms hanging over the front of the bed, and she stepped up right in between them to continue my massage. Again, my hands automatically touched her even shapelier calves. I started running my hands up and down her calves. As I moved past her knees, she giggled a little bit and continued to massage my back, often touching my butt as well. I adjusted my shoulders a little bit so that I could move my hands up a little further, and ended up running my hands over her young, tight ass! Yumi had underwear on, but you could tell her ass was firm and supple!

I figured that I would continue to take a chance, and she would tell me no if she needed to. I slipped my fingers up underneath her underwear and actually gripped that beautiful young ass of hers. By this time my cock was starting to pay attention and I was semi-hard.

It was time to see where this could go. The next time I reached up underneath your underwear, I let my fingers grab the material and brought them down with my hands as I move my hands all the way past your knees and drop the underwear on the ground. Yumi giggled and said "No, baby", but as I looked through the hole in the table, I saw her slipping the underwear off her feet and high heels onto the ground.

Game on!

She stepped back in between my arms and continued doing long massage strokes across my back and butt, while I continued to rub my hands up and down her tight ass and strong legs. I didn't have a really great angle to get in between her legs yet, so I hoped that she would move soon to the side. She was so petite that I just knew her pussy would be amazingly tight!

Yumi finally shifted down to my legs and stood at my side. She started kneading my thighs and was not shy about touching my ass either. The first time her fingers grazed over my puckered hole, I gasped and raised my hips up. There is something so erotic about having my asshole played with, even though I am essentially straight. She lightly slid her fingers through my ass crack, lingering slowly on my sensitive hole. The sensation went straight to my dick, and it grew to full proportions underneath me. The pressure of laying on it got a little uncomfortable, so I raised my ass in the air a little, which made her slide her fingers even more. Exquisite pleasure! This new position also allowed me to touch her better. My left hand drifted between her leg and started rubbing her pussy from the outside of her underwear. She was good with that until I slipped my fingers underneath her underwear again and touched her actual pussy. Then she backed off a little, and said "No baby". there were obviously levels of fun that she did not want to partake in.

Yumi then told me to turn over. We had long ago dispensed with the need for me to be modest, so I flipped over and showed her all of me, throbbing hard on and all! Yumi worked my chest some, swinging her hands over my cock every few strokes.

Her touch on my cock was light and feathery, making my cock want to jump up to meet her hands! I reached up to the straps of her dress and she let me bring it down past her breasts. WOW! She had the most amazing set of C-cup tits I had seen in a long time! They were upright with youth, firm and yet soft. Yumi's nipples were on high alert and looked delicious! I leaned up, and to my surprise, she let my suck on each of them for a few moments. She moaned in pleasure as I lashed my tongue over each of those perfect nipples and sucked as much of her breast flesh into my mouth.

When she pulled one out of my mouth, she got down to business. making the universal symbol for a hand job. Hell yeah! I said "Yes please!"

She poured some more oil straight on my dick and started working my cock with both hands with a light but firm touch. Every minute or so she alternated to my nuts and my taint. She sat down next to me, facing away from me as she worked both arms up and down. I was able to slide my hands around her and play with her pussy on the outside of her underwear as she did that. She had made it clear earlier that she would only go that far. It only took her a few minutes before I started really getting close to coming. My breath grew ragged, and I started moving my hips to the rhythm of her hands. My eyes had been closed for quite a while until I was just about to come, and I opened them.

I have a decent size cock at around 7 1/2 inches, and it is fairly thick, but in her hands, it looked massive! There were a good 2 inches above her hands before you even reached my head. It looked amazing, and that was enough to take me over the edge! I shot more cum out of my cock than I have in quite a while just missing her face and spilling all over her hands and arms. I tried to remain fairly quiet, but I know that I cried out in pleasure with at least a little bit of volume! What an amazingly intense orgasm!

Yumi slowly let go of my cock as it started to soften and laid it on my stomach. She got a nice warm towel to clean the cum off of us, continuing to lightly massage my cock. After she got me all cleaned up she said "Baby, you are very handsome! Maybe we'll do more next time."

As I was getting ready, she came back in and gave me several kisses. This was a bit of a shock, but a pleasant one. As I walked out the door, I knew I would be back again for more fun!

Talius14
Talius14
19 Followers