The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up." She requested.

Layla hesitated again, but the moment she realized how silly she was being, she opened up her robe. Selena placed the ruler against Layla's erect cock.

Selena inspected it closely. Having Selena's head so close to her cock, feeling her breath against it... Layla was blushing furiously. Her heart still pounding mightily, her cock had as much blood as it could take, so the rest rushed to brighten her cheeks.

Dr. Selena gave her measurement. "Nine." She said simply. "It's right between nine and nine-and-a-quarter, but using eighths of an inch to measure cocks like measuring a pool in tablespoons."

"I know..." Layla pouted. "It's pretty small."

Selena almost fell over at that line. "What are you talking about?" She cried. "This is plenty big."

"Not for a futa. The average is eight and three-quarters. So it's about average, and in porn, average is small."

"Comparing yourself to other people, no matter who it is, just leads to misery." Selena sat next to Layla. "If you're going to compare yourself to someone, why not do it in a way that actually make you feel better? You know what the average male penis size is?"

Layla shook her head.

Selena silently pointed to a number on the ruler.

"No!" Layla cried. "That can't be right."

"They've been around longer than we have. The data is much more robust. Trust me on this one." Selena assured her. "Does that make you feel better?"

"Yeah, sort of." Layla said, closing her robe up. "I wish I was twelve inches like you."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Selena asked. Before Layla responded, Selena opened her robe and unleashed her long snake. She put the ruler against the very base of her cock...

And her cock extended about an inch past it.

"You're bigger than twelve inches?!"

"Yeah." Selena said. "I'm thirteen-and-a-quarter."

"Why do do you say you're twelve, then?"

"Because people just don't believe I'm really that big!" Selena said. "When I called it thirteen, people thought it was fake! They're fine with twelve, but thirteen is apparently impossible."

Selena put her arm around Layla. "See, you wanted to be twelve like me, and I'm not twelve, either! The real truth is... nobody knows anything about dick size... except me." A pause for effect. "And now you."

They looked in each other's eyes for a few seconds, and Selena took Layla's hand gently. Selena moved in. Layla was ready. She closed her eyes and pulled her lips together.

And Selena brought Layla closer for a warm, sisterly hug. Of course. Of course. Just a hug, that's all. Wishful thinking.

They returned to the kitchen to have a small cup of absolutely smashing hot cocoa. Selena insisted there wasn't anything special about it except making it with actual milk instead of water. Their bellies warmed, they went back to the bathroom to brush their teeth. It wasn't the same bathroom where they had measured their cocks. With six or seven baths, it seemed like a waste not to use them all.

Selena happened to have a brand new toothbrush, still in its package, waiting for Layla to use. They brushed their teeth, stood shoulder to shoulder, rinsed and set their toothbrushes in the mounted wall fixture. Layla pointed the bristles at each other and pretended the brushes were kissing.

It was the dumbest thing she'd done all day, but... Selena laughed.

Selena took Layla to her bedroom. A simply decorated room with a queen-sized bed with shiny purple sheets, two doors on each side that almost certainly went to the walk-in closet and yet another bathroom. There was another television suspended against the wall facing the bed.

"We could have been watching Jeopardy in bed?"

"7:30 is too early to go to bed." Selena said. "But now..." She patted the pockets of her robe. "What time is it?"

Layla pulled her phone out and checked the time. "It's a little after nine..."

The last word trailed off as Selena removed her robe and slipped along the sheets like a drop of rain across a car hood, coming to rest among the pillows, cock standing up out of her lap like a flagpole.

"Come to bed." Selena cooed, resting atop the plum-colored silk sheets.

"You don't have a spare room?" Layla asked.

"I do." Selena said, gently running her hands down her sides. "But I'm not in them."

At the start of the day, when she went into the studio to shoot her first real porno, she knew she'd be in bed with a woman she'd never met before. She did not think it would be Selena Grande.

Dropping her robe to the floor, her cock pulsing achingly, she climbed into bed and walked on her hands and knees until she was on top of Selena. Their faces close, their breaths hot, their cocks gently rubbing on one another.

"What do you want to do, Layla?" Selena whispered.

A pause. Layla's heart was pounding so hard, she could barely hear Selena. "I want to kiss you." Layla blurted out.

Selena just smiled. And waited.

Layla pushed her head forward and kissed Selena on the lips, who quickly reciprocated. They took each other's heads, gathering their hair, and rubbing against each other. Layla broke away briefly, whispering 'oh my God' over and over.

Selena chuckled a bit. Layla hadn't even tried slipping her the tongue. How innocent her kissing was, she thought to herself. Layla then dropped down just a bit and pressed her cock into Selena's pussy. She gasped. It seemed that the tables had turned.

"Wow, you're just going for it, huh?" Selena said, her voice quavering with every thrust.

"Oh, my God, your pussy is so tight!" Layla cried, arching her back as she pounded.

"You know, I don't talk like that when I'm not making porn." Selena said. "But yes, it is."

For a short while, Selena relaxed and let Layla give it to her, rolling her head on her shoulders, gently humming and moaning.

Sadly, "a short while" was an accurate description. About a minute after Layla had started her vigorous humping, she cried out suddenly, bucking her head back. Selena shuddered as she felt warm jizz fill her up. Layla pulled out, jerking her cock and pointing it at Selena's stomach. Layla made a disorganized Z-shape with her come like Futanari Zorro before Selena slipped her legs out from under Layla, got on all fours, and presented her extended tongue to Layla to spray the rest of her seed onto. Selena allowed herself one swallow, then another, before collecting the rest in her mouth.

Rising to her knees, just barely higher than Layla, Selena opened her mouth and released her collected come into Layla's mouth.

Finally, Layla stuck out her tongue. The come had all been passed along, but they continued their kisses for longer than the lovemaking. They fell back to the bed, their kisses slowly petering out.

When Layla finally got her senses back, she remembered where she was... and what she had just done.

"Oh, my God." She repeated. "I just came inside you."

"Yes, you did." Selena smiled. "It was nice."

Layla looked down between them. Selena's cock was still as hard as an equal piece of cedar, while her cock had grown limp, spread across Selena's cock like a lazy salamander on a log. "You're still hard." Selena just nodded. "You didn't come? Did I go too fast again?"

"I told you. I hold back unless I'm filming." Selena said. "You could have gone forever and I would have held back. That's why my cumshots are legendary." She scraped a little of the now illegible Z of jizz from her belly and licked her fingertips. She hummed. "I've got to hand it to you. Your come is very nice and sweet."

Layla felt her cheeks starting to glow. "Thanks." She said. "I really want to taste yours."

"No can do."

"You really only orgasm during porn? That doesn't sound like fun."

"No, I love it. It makes it that much more intense and wonderful."

Layla sighed, bringing her head down onto Selena's shoulder. "I wish I had that kind of stamina."

"That's why I brought you here."

Layla looked up. Selena continued, "I'll show you my techniques, what I do to keep in control. In return, you help me out around here with whatever I need."

"That doesn't include orgasms, does it?"

"No, it doesn't."

"When's your next filming session?"

"Sunday?"

"NEXT Sunday?"

"No, today. I forgot to tell you, we're being recorded by hidden cameras. Yes, next Sunday."

"That's a long time."

"Do you think you can make it?"

Layla looked Selena in the eye. "I think I'd have trouble not coming for a week... even if I wasn't here with the sexiest person to ever walk on this unworthy earth."

Selena kissed her again. "You're sweet." She whispered, almost inaudibly soft. They kept kissing, and Layla moved to mount Selena again.

"Can we do it once more and start fresh tomorrow?"

"If you can't go ten minutes, you're never going to last a whole week."

Layla whimpered, and Selena kissed her before it could end. They kissed for a long time, Layla still keeping her tongue to herself, until she backed away, clutching her groin.

"Ugghh..." She groaned deeply.

Selena was on her immediately, holding her from behind, putting a hand over her heart and one on her forehead. "It'll be OK."

"Is this that... 'blue balls' thing guys talk about?" Layla asked between groans.

"Almost certainly."

"That's real?!"

"Yes."

"I thought that was just an excuse."

"It is an excuse, but it is also real."

"But I just came."

"You got yourself worked up again."

Layla groaned even louder, folding herself together like a closed stapler. Selena put her hand on Layla's shoulder and rubbed it. "I'm going to throw up."

"No, you won't. It'll pass in a minute or two. Just breathe." Selena started taking deep breaths for Layla to match. Layla slowed her breathing down to be in time with Selena's, and slowly, the pain dissipated as her erection subsided.

Selena gave Layla a gentle peck on her cheek before bringing her head back down on the pillow and going off to sleep herself. Layla was up a little longer, still reeling from what had happened this day.

Today, Layla left her crappy two-room apartment, blew what she thought was the most important opportunity of her life... and now, she was in a five million dollar mansion, sleeping next to the most famous porn star alive... after having just fucked her. This was her wildest fantasy come to life. In fact, it was wilder than she dared ever fantasize.

I came in Selena Grande's pussy, Layla thought. In all the videos I've seen of Selena, I'd never seen her take a dick. Maybe I was the first. Maybe I deflowered her. I felt her moist hole sucking eagerly with every thrust of my hard cock. She even ate my come. She said it was sweet. All I can think about is doing it again, and her returning the favor. I want her plunging her humongous dick in me, filling me to my core until we both come. I want to taste her come. I want her to bathe me in syrupy sweet jizz and lick it off myself-

Selena's hand came across Layla's body and took hold of Layla's hand. Layla had started jerking it. She barely realized she was doing it, so deep in her fantasy. Selena took Layla's hand off her crotch and wove her fingers together with hers.

Layla's heart still pounding, her cock still hard, it would be a little longer before she could get to sleep. Her last thought before then: Somebody pinch me.

TO BE CONTINUED