The Great Conjunction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, let the virgin be, isn't there . . . " Lynn's breathing became labored as an orgasm was building up. ". . another woman . . . a". She gives a long sensual sigh. "goddess. . . who is . . . not . . . a vir. . . virgin?" Lynn exhaled deeply and gripped my hand so I could work harder on her clit. Her body stiffened while multiple waves of an orgasm rushed through her body.

"Careful with your hand." I could feel some trouble brewing. "I am not good at controlling it."

"Wonderful, leave it to me." Lynn removed my hands from her pussy and tit and turned around. She pulled the steps closer and sat on it. She pulled my boxer and shorts to my ankles and started to kiss and pump my manhood with her hands.

I started, what turned out to be a monologue. "There are not many female or goddess constellations in the sky. I think Libra is also a virgin, but who wants to fuck around with the law anyway? Then there is Andromeda. She is married to Perseus and she had children." The monologue was distracting my attention from what Lynn was doing. I didn't mind because I got the feeling that I would last longer. "But in the night sky she was tied to a rock while she was still a virgin."

Lynn froze the moment I mentioned that Andromeda is tied to a rock, but continued when I said that she was a virgin at that stage.

My hands reached down to free Lynn's breasts from her tube top to allow me to play with her nipples while I continued with the monologue. "What about Cassiopeia?" My breathing became irregular and I could feel that I was close. "Andromeda's mother, so she is . . . . she is . . . not a . . . . virgin . . . . . She should be up, but . . . . the trees . . . . block. . . so . . . you can . . . . stand in!"

I lost control and erupted into her mouth. She expertly took it all with only a trickle seeping down her chin which escaped from one corner of her mouth. She swirled my juices over her tongue and swallowed. "Uhhmmm." She returned her attention to my sword and I wasn't sure if it was to claim the last juices of my eruption that was still seeping out, or if it was to prevent my sword from becoming a blunt knife'. Whichever it was, I enjoyed the attention and it seemed to work on both accounts. "So this Cassippia chick, was she beautiful?"

I let the name slip and continued with the monologue. "I guess so, she boasted that she and her daughter, Andromeda, were even prettier than the sea nymphs. That enraged Poseidon, who was the sea god and sent a sea monster for revenge. Andromeda, who was of course still a virgin at this stage of the myth, was tied to a rock as sacrifice to calm the sea monster down, but she was saved by Perseus whom she married afterwards. When that plan didn't work out, Poseidon sent someone to tie Cassiopeia to her throne for ever after."

My sword was in good shape by the end of the monologue.

"Tied to her throne you say . . . . . for ever after! So who tied her to the throne?"

"I don't know." Then I remembered that Poseidon was Orion's father and introduced my own twist to the legend. "Maybe Poseidon sent his son, Orion!"

Lynn stood up and pushed me down onto the ladder. "Do you think Orion explored her before he tied her to the throne?" She pushed my torso back and I was forced to reach for the lower step behind me for support. I leaned backward while Lynn straddled me. "But to make sure Casoppio gets fucked, she'll fuck Orion before he ties her to her throne!"

I was still supporting myself on the lower step. My sword stood proud above my groin, ready to pierce into her wet vagina. Lynn took my erection and lowered herself until the tip cleft her lips. She pulled my foreskin back before she enveloped my sword with her vaginal sheath. She only relaxed once she was fully down on me.

With Lynn fully mounted, I came back up. As I got upright, I pulled slightly out of her. I grabbed her buttocks and pulled her closer to get in deeper again. "Andromeda, as far as I recall, is an only child and I don't want to rewrite mythology!"

Lynn understood my concern immediately. "Cassipea is taking her daily dose of Silphium seeds."

I didn't know what 'Silphium seeds' were, but guessed it was some form of ancient contraceptive. I'm impressed that Lynn could stay within character, even if she invented the name herself. Lynn placed her feet onto the lower step behind my back. This opened her up and allowed me to drive deeper into her again. She also offered me a breast that I gladly took into my mouth.

For a while I was quite content to enjoy her breasts. To lightly nibble on her nipple, a delicious titbit that I wanted to enjoy for a while. I took a larger part of her dome into my mouth and swirled my tongue over it as if licking a scoop of melting ice cream.

All the while Lynn was subtly working our nether regions. I could not make out if it was due to small hip movements or vaginal muscle control, but it was very effective.

It dawned on me that it was the first time that I had sex in the outdoors. I was roleplaying a mythical hunter fucking a stranger, who was roleplaying a mythical queen, in a position that I never tried before. The whole scenario was so erotically stimulating that I started to rhythmically pull her closer and release, working my sword in and out of her sheath. She must have sensed my arousal and in her irregular breathing I could hear that an orgasm was also building up in her.

We upped the tempo and we approached the edge rapidly.

"Lynn . . . . . Lynn!"

Lynn froze for a moment and jumped up out of my embrace and off my lap. She whispered to me "Fuck, it's Mariette, my partner. She took a power nap after supper. Go to your telescope! Find something!"

I got up and hastily pulled my boxer and shorts up, without tying the drawstring, before rushing off to the telescope. My erection pushed clearly against the loose-fitting clothes. In my suspended excitement, I expected my erection to last for some time.

"Lynn . . . . . . Lynn, where are you?"

Lynn hastily pulled her tube top back over her breasts. "I'm here, at the back at the dustbin."

"Are you okay?" There was a concerned tone in Mariette's voice.

The voice was getting closer and I could hear her approaching footsteps.

"I'm fine, I took some garbage to the dustbin."

"What is taking you so long then?"

"I'm here with Brendan watching stars through his telescope."

I turned around from the telescope to face Mariette. My presence was clearly a surprise to her and she obviously did not expect company. She wore a silky short sleeved gown that covered her shoulders. The gown was untied and most of her frontal area was exposed. She wore sleepwear under the gown, a baby doll set from what I could make out. The neckline had a very deep 'V' that ended below her D-cup breasts and I could imagine how easy it would be to uncover those temptresses. This observation was bad news for my erection that I would have preferred to hide, at least for the time being.

She did not bother to cover her mostly exposed body, probably because her eyes were not adapted to the dark yet and she did not realize that I could see much more detail than her. This suited me fine because she could then also not see my erection.

She extended a hand to greet me. "I guess you're Brendan." She looked at Lynn. "I guess it is his footsteps that we saw here when we returned from our game drive."

"Pleased to meet you. Yes, I was looking for a good spot for my telescope so there would be footsteps and other evidence that I was here earlier."

Mariette was about six inches shorter than Lynn and I would put her at about three to five years Lynn's senior. I took her hand in mine to greet her in spite of the Covid-19 protocol of social distancing. I fucked the protocol up by kissing Lynn already and saw no reason why I should stick to the rules. Mariette was also not wearing a mask. "I showed some celestial objects to Lynn. I have the moon in view if you want to have a look?"

"The moon is fabulous, you must see it." Lynn was trying to act cool to distract Mariette's attention from our recent activity.

Mariette looked into the eyepiece and her reaction was predictable. "Wooowwww, awwwesommme! I can even see shadows in the craters. This is great." While she was looking I used the opportunity to have a look at her body. I estimated her statistics to be 35/30/32. She had straight long dark hair, probably black that reached low down her lower back and ended in a rough scooping line.

Lynn had a relook at the moon before I aimed the telescope at Mars, which was close to the moon. I explained to them what they would see and where to search for the two moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos.

"Show her that nebula thing."

After both had a proper look at Mars, I pointed the telescope at the Great Orion Nebula and explained to Mariette what she should look out for. I offered her the steps to sit on while watching.

Lynn called me aside and whispered. "She needs a good fuck, I want you to fuck her and come inside her so I can eat your cum from her tight pussy. But take it slow, she is afraid of men." I didn't know why Lynn was doing it but my erection got rock hard instantaneously. Mariette's eyes were probably dark adapted by now and my erection was in bigger danger of being noticed.

The nebula drifted out of view by now and Mariette got up. "So where is this nebula?"

I got a Deja vu feeling and looked at Lynn. She nodded her approval so I stood behind Mariette and wrapped my arm around her waist, discreetly avoiding her breasts and groin for now. She must have felt my erection in her back but seemed to ignore it. I could definitely testify that my erection poked her backside.

Lynn added a bit of her newly acquired knowledge. "The nebula is part of Orion's sword. He showed it to me." She gestured to me to cup Mariette's breast and mouthed 'slow'. When Lynn removed her hand from her own breast, I saw that in her haste to pull her top over her breasts, she twisted the tube and that it was now inside out over one of her breasts.

Mariette also noticed the gesture and the twisted top and broke free from my hold.

"And whose sword exactly did he show you? Orion's or his own?" She pointed at my erection. Then she stepped towards Lynn and straightened her tube top, briefly exposing Lynn's breast. "And you rewarded him with a display of your own." She wiped the trickle of cum that glinted in the moonlight from Lynn's chin and turned around to return to the bungalow.

Lynn grabbed Mariette's arm. "Wait Mariette, wait!" and continued in a softer, but serious voice, "You promised. And to answer your question on whose sword, both! He showed me the nebula in the telescope and where it is on the sword. Then we started some mythical role playing and I explored his sword. I was a mythical queen about to be bound to my throne. All innocent fun between consenting adults."

I decided not to interfere in their discussion. I started to pack my stuff and took the telescope to the car. I got the pictures of the conjunction that I came for and were done for all practical purposes. The two women were gone when I returned for my accessory case and fold-up table. I was disappointed because the evening had so much promise. At least I got a good blow job and an enjoyable fuck, albeit unfinished, in addition to the photos of the conjunction!

**********

Lynn and Mariette, her gown now properly closed, were waiting for me on my way to the car after I collected the cooler box and steps. "Sorry for my tirade, I cannot dictate to Lynn what to do. Would you like to come inside for hot chocolate so we can clear the air?"

"Hot chocolate will be welcome, thank you." It was getting cold in my light attire. "I will see you inside, I just want to put these last items in the car."

"Don't bother, bring it in with you."

I followed them inside and excused myself to the toilet. Lynn and Mariette were sitting next to each other on a two seater couch when I returned. Each had a mug with steaming hot chocolate in their hands. Another mug of hot chocolate awaited me on a side table next to a chair opposite them, indicating to me where the two ladies wanted me to sit.

Lynn took the lead. "Never in my sex-life had I role played. There are several role playing costumes for nurses, maids or police officers, but those never interested me. However, when we started to assume the roles of mythical gods, my arousal levels got saturated like never before. I told Mariette what happened and we both would like to give this role-play sex a shot on the theme of the ancient gods to live out our fantasies." She looked at Mariette before she continued. "Or conquer our anxieties."

Mariette continued. "And we want you to be the narrator and an active participant. Because you know your ancient mythology better than any of us. But only if you want to."

I was excited to hear the news, in more than one way. "My understanding is that you want me to mix my limited knowledge of mythology and your fantasies or anxieties, which may not fit into any myth, into a coherent story?"

"Yes!" Lynn sounded excited but Mariette was a bit hessitant.

This sounded tempting and I agreed to play along. "I am no playwright, but I can give it a go. I will improvise from what I do know about the gods and make up the rest and hopefully it will make up a good story."

"I guess you need to know our fantasies to work it into the story. Cassi. . . .pi?" Lynn looked in my direction for help.

"Cassi-o-pei-a."

"Thanks, Cassi-o-pei-a wants Orion to tie her up as punishment for her boasting. Not too secure though, it will be my first time and I am nervous. And Venus here" she pointed towards Mariette "wants Orion to have sex with her because . . . . she never had sex before."

"You liar, I had sex before, just not with a man." Mariette turned her head and looked me nervously in the eyes. "I was almost raped when I was a student. The thug ambushed me and dragged me into a dark corner behind trees. He ripped my blouse open, lifted my bra off my breast and started to suck on it. He started to work on my denim but I got to my senses, bit his hand that covered my mouth and screamed for help. Luckily, a male student heard the commotion and came to my rescue.

I know not all men are rapists, like the guy who came to my rescue. I also have a loving father, cousins and I know a lot of good men. I tried before because I promised Lynn that I will try. Kissing is normally fine, but the anxiety just overwhelms me the moment a man touches my breasts. That is why I freaked out when I saw that Lynn encouraged you to take my breast in your hand. I could sense that you and Lynn were intimate. I could feel your erection when you tried to show me where to find the nebula and I actually hoped to live up to my promise to Lynn and push through. So please take it slow."

"So technically you are still a virgin, but not physically?"

"I guess, your dick will be my first!"

I broke the uneasy silence that followed. "How about preparing a stage, like an island?"

Lynn looked at Mariette. "Bedroom or living room?"

"Bedroom? The bed can be the Island, and will be more comfortable."

"True, but there is more space in the living room, and we will be closer to the refreshments."

"Also true, it is a better plan. Brendan, sorry, Orion can bring the mattress here. I will prepare some refreshments and drinks while Orion creates Pleasure Island and you decorate it."

I would have preferred to have fun on Virgin Island but Pleasure Island also sounded like fun. Before I started with the construction of Pleasure Island I offered to sort out the drinks provided they showed me what they have available to supplement the supplies in my cooler box.

Pleasure Island was ready for Act 1 after about half an hour. The island consisted of a king size mattress and a single mattress covered by two overlapping bed sheets to keep them together. A soft duvet covered a corner of the island and several cushions served as rocks for the 'gods' to lean against. The coffee table served as an offshore supply vessel for refreshments. The furniture served as the mainland to round off the stage.

When we were done, I asked the goddesses if I can prepare infused gin and tonic from their supplies. They accepted and I poured three G&T's into wine glasses.

When I handed them their glasses, Lynn asked. "In the spirit of mythical role play we would like to know if we need to prepare anything to fulfill a fantasy of Orion that Cassio-peia and Venus can help to act out?"

I thought a bit before answering. "Orion is dreaming of a heavenly fruit bouquet served around midnight on the body of a beautiful naked goddess with toppings such as cream, honey, chocolate sauce and ice cream."

Lynn and Mariette looked at each other and smiled. Mariette left and when she returned the refreshment vessel was loaded with, inter alia, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, a can of pressurized whipped cream and honey. "The goddesses will serve an appetizer tonight, and invite you for a more substantial heavenly bouquet tomorrow night. That is if you are available, and up to it. Midnight is a special occasion for Lynn, it is her birthday!"

"It will be my pleasure." I intend the pun.

"If we play out a drama on a stage, then we should have suitable costumes! Orion, I think you are overdressed!" Lynn stepped forward and pulled off my vest. She stood back to evaluate, shook her head and pulled my shorts off as well. This left me in only my boxer shorts, tented away by my erection.

Two can play this game and I evaluated both goddesses. "You both are overdressed. Lynn, shorts are not suitable for a lovely queen. Do you have a skirt, preferably short or with a slit to show off your beautiful legs?"

Lynn disappeared into their bedroom. As an afterthought I added: "It will be so much better if the skirt can be see-through." I returned my attention to Mariette. Her silky gown covered almost her entire body. "I think this gown must go. It is too prudish for the goddess of passion."

Mariette hesitated before taking the end of the waistband to undo the bowtie. Self-consciously she turned away while sliding the gown's shoulders off and let the gown drop to the ground. She wore a halter baby doll that left her back exposed right down to her waist. From there it flared out into a skirt. It was made of a red elastic see-through material with a matrix of small diamond-like polka dots that barely covered her buttocks. Only the straps of her panty were visible through the material. There was a strap around her waist and another vertical strap, which formed a 'T' with the waist strap, which disappeared in her buttock cleavage. A tiny triangle the size of a teaspoon head showed where the two straps met. This gave me a good view and I was pleasantly surprised with the firmness of her round globes. Most of the naked skin of her back was covered by her long raven black hair.

My attention was drawn away from Venus' shapely backside by the entrance of the queen of Ethiopia from her bedroom palace. The same tube top as before covered her breasts. The shorts and pants were replaced by a skirt that extended to her ankles. It looked like a swimsuit cover-up because I could see a bowtie on the hip. Her legs were beautifully silhouetted through the transparent material. My gaze was drawn to the point where her shapely legs met and I was pleasantly surprised to notice that she wore no panty.

Lynn walked towards Mariette, her knee and lower leg on the side of the bowtie protruded through a slit with every step she took. "I guess this is what you had in mind."

Though my erection was a physical sign of my agreement, I was unable to express it verbally. I was left speechless because Mariette had turned around without me noticing. The front of the baby doll was made of a thicker weave of the material, or maybe a double layer and left more for the imagination. The deep plunging 'V' neckline revealed a liberal amount of beautiful inner breast and a triangular piece of cloth, about the size of my hand, covered her pussy.