The Great Conjunction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seemed as if the costumes were sorted. I suggested that we proceed with our performance." I took a seat on the mainland chair and gestured to the two goddesses to go and sit on Pleasure Island. "Before we start, Orion needs to know if Venus took any Siphilium seeds lately? Legend has it that the goddess of love is highly fert . . . " I could see a quizzical look on Mariette's face when Lynn interrupted me.

"Yes, Venus takes her Silphium seeds daily." then to Mariette. "He wants to know if you are on birth control."

"Yes, I drink those silly seeds." She bit her lip before she added. "Lynn said I mustn't have an excuse when there is an opportunity."

That explained it to me so I continued. "I don't want to surprise Mari. . . , sorry, Venus with anything. So I think that Orion will focus attention on Cassiopeia first and let Venus copy it on her own time when I transfer my focus to her. Do you think it can work this way?" I looked at Mariette for an answer.

"I think it can work, especially if you do not push me. I promise to force myself to participate. And try to relax."

I took the towel that Lynn provided to clean up any mess created during the drama and blocked my view of the two ladies. "Ladies and gentleman, the 'Mythical gods' presents 'Orion's exploration of Venus and Cassiopeia'." I dropped the towel and clapped my hands. The two ladies followed my lead and also clapped their hands.

I continue. "Let me introduce the characters of the play. Our first character is Venus. Her origin is unclear but for the purpose of this story she will be the daughter of Zeus. She is the goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and passion. She has just come of age. Her task to date was to teach the younger goddesses in her fields of expertise and she is now ready to proceed with the instruction of the male gods. She was until now prohibited to instruct them because she was under age. The second character is Cassiopeia, the beautiful queen goddess of Ethiopia who angered Poseidon, the sea god, by claiming that she and her daughter were more beautiful than his sea nymphs. Lastly, we have Poseidon's son Orion, a hunter who will be sent to punish Cassiopeia. He sometimes disguises himself as Venus' brother Mars when Mars is on a faraway battlefield by wearing a battle helmet." I placed the baseball cap on my head to illustrate the disguise. "Orion has a famous sword that plays an intimate part of the story." I looked at them as if to reveal a secret. "By the way, did you know that my name 'Brendon' actually means 'sword'?"

I continued with the narration. "Cassiopeia, although exceedingly beautiful and experienced, felt that she needed additional instruction. She was no longer a young virgin, especially after giving birth to Andromeda. Her uncertainty was the motivation for her arrogant claim about her beauty in order to boost her dwindling confidence. She traveled the world in search of Venus and finally found her on Pleasure Island. She asked Venus to help her with her foreplay techniques."

I took a sip of G & T. "Come on, Cassiopeia, Venus. I can't be the only one talking. Can you two make up some dialogue?"

Lynn took the lead. "Venus, I hope you are well."

"Hello Cassi-whatsername, what a surprise. You are as beautiful as ever. I am well. How are you doing?

"I am fine, but I need your help. Poseidon sent a monster to ravage my country and I used it as an excuse to flee in order to consult you. I'm having a mid-life crisis and I need to review a few notes on foreplay to restore my confidence."

"Your timing is perfect Cassi. I recently came of age and are about to teach the gods. Helping you to restore your confidence will be the perfect opportunity for me to review my fore-play skills as well."

They turned their heads and looked at me. "Nice dialogue, how about some action, kissing. Maybe playing with breasts after a while. It is a drama, not a recital!"

They faced each other and it looked as if Mariette wanted to continue first. Then she shook her head and looked at me. "What is her name again?"

"Cassiopeia, but I think we should just call her Cassi."

She looked back at Lynn "It is no problem at all Cassi. I am passionate about foreplay. Shall we start by kissing?"

She took Lynn's head and pulled her lips closer. Their lips met tentatively and they glanced sideways to see what I was doing. "Ignore me, you cannot see me from the island. Close your eyes if I am a distraction."

They closed their eyes and continued their kissing. They were soon smooching each other passionately. This turned me on beyond belief. I saw lesbian scenes in porn videos before, but not in real life. This was hot, super-hot to be honest. I was glad that I was seated as this concealed my erection somewhat. Not that it should matter.

I continued with my narration a few minutes after their hands started to venture down to their breasts. "Orion with his keen eyesight noticed them from the mainland." I put the baseball cap on. "He disguised himself as Venus's brother Mars and strolled over to Pleasure Island."

Lynn objected. "You cannot just stroll over, you must swim through the dangerous ocean."

"Well, walking on water is actually something that Orion, as the son of Poseidon, could do according to the legends." I kneel on the mattress near Lynn. "I saw my sister on the island and thought that I would come and greet her. I see you have beautiful company, hello Cassi, having a pleasurable time on the island?"

"Yes, what did you expect? It is Pleasure Island after all."

"Let me greet the queen first." I started to kiss her and it soon escalated into a passionate kiss. My erection protested against the constraints of the boxer until it escaped through the front slit.

Our lips broke and we were both battling to breathe. I leaned in for another kiss and slid my hand to cup her breast and to play with her nipple. I hoped that Mariette saw this and took notes. After another kiss and more fondling I strolled over to Mariette. "And now it is time to greet my lovely sister. How are you doing?"

"I am doing great, enjoy doing stuff that I am passionate about." I thought that was well said!

I lowered myself to lie next to her. I lightly planted my lips on her lips and withdrew immediately. I came in for another kiss, but Mariette started a deep kiss. However, it lacked the passion and intensity compared to what I just got from Lynn.

"I have gone to first base before, and a bit beyond."

I leaned in to kiss her again. This time I wanted to make it passionate, to give it emotion and meaning. I wanted to start slow and to build intimacy. Mariette responded well and when we started a follow-up kiss after breaking for air, she took my hand in hers and hesitantly guided it towards her breast.

We broke for another breath of air before my hand reached its destination. I knew that Mariette was battling with her emotions, so I did not rush things. But it was difficult for me too. I am no sprinter in the 'bam, bam, thank you mam' style, but I am not used to taking things at a snails' pace either. She kept her hand on mine when my hand finally cupped her breast, probably to rip it away if her nerves failed her. I kept my hand still, in spite of the severe temptation to start playing with her nipple, allowing her the time to process what happened.

We needed to break for air again and I could see a broad satisfied smile on Lynn's face. I slipped my hand out of her hand and off her breast and started to work its way back to her breast. I wanted to do this without the security of her hand on mine when we lean in for another kiss. I could feel her body stiffened when my hand reached and cupped her breast. She relaxed soon and before we broke for air she took my hand and moved it over her breast, encouraging me to play with her nipple. I continued to play when we broke for air. A smile that signaled her victory over her anxiety was spread wide across her face. We kissed each other a few more times during which I also cupped and played with her other breast.

"I am going to take a stroll around the island to see if all is safe. Please continue."

Lynn looked at me with a big question mark on her face.

"You were reviewing foreplay when I interrupted to greet my sister. Surely between the most beautiful queen and the goddess of love and seduction you can work out how to continue." I returned to my seat on the 'mainland'.

Mariette's breast was the first to pop out from under the baby doll. It looked well shaped and deliciously firm. The mid brown nipple stood proudly erect as a result of all the attention it received recently. The nipple stood on an areola island of about two inches in diameter. I had little time to admire the beautiful sight because Lynn's lips were attracted to it and covered it. She removed her lips to whisper something to Mariette. This allowed me another view of Mariette's gorgeous breast. The nipple, now a shade darker, seemed to be floating on a sea of involuntary areola contractions.

I stood up and moved to Lynn's side of the mattress. "All is safe on the island, Mars wants to experience some of the pleasures of Pleasure Island by evaluating his own foreplay skills with Cassi." I pulled Lynn on her back and leaned in and kissed her. In the corner of my eye I noticed that Mariette pulled Lynn's tube top of her breast. I reached with my hand and did the same with the other breast. Lynn's areolae were a light pink and almost an inch larger in diameter than Mariette's. The soft nipples must have relaxed after the attention they received earlier.

I gave her another kiss during which I brought her nipple back to life with playful fingers. After another kiss I moved my lips to her inviting breast, teasing it with my tongue. I took the breast in my mouth, covering the areola with my lips and sucking it like a nursing baby would. While sucking I gently nibbled and rolled her nipple between my tongue and teeth. This was heaven!

It must have been heaven for Lynn as well because I could sense in her breathing that she approached a climax. I reached down to her nether lips to help her over the edge, only to find that Mariette's hand was already there, doing exactly that.

I increased the intensity with which I nibbled, hoping the increased stimulation would do the trick and soon after disrupted breathing announced that Lynn was on the edge and trying to delay the inevitable.

She climaxed with a soft extended moan while clamping her legs together. After the first wave peaked, Lynn took a few more short breaths with every after-wave of pleasure that rippled through her body.

She pulled my lips from her breast and leaned in to kiss me. It turned out to be another toe-curling kiss. "Thank you, I needed that after I was left in sexual suspension when Venus interrupted us." I kissed her again to thank her, thinking that I am still in the same suspension and desperately needed my own release soon.

I continued with my roleplay of Orion, disguised as Mars. "I heard that my sister wants to progress from teaching the finer skills of passion and pleasure to goddesses, such as the beautiful Cassi here, to teaching these skills to the gods. I want to propose that her brother would be the perfect candidate for a trial run."

I moved over to Mariette's side of the mattress and made myself comfortable next to her. I kissed her again and tested if she was still comfortable with me touching and playing with her breasts and nipples. First I tried the breast that was still covered to be safe. She stiffened the moment I cupped her breast but relaxed almost immediately. I was still playing with her nipple when she took my hand in hers and deliberately moved it over to her exposed breast. I reached for her neck where I untied the bowtie of the halter. Lynn slid the cup closest to her off and started kissing Mariette's pert nipple.

Mariette slid the other cup off herself. We broke the kiss and when I leaned in, Mariette lifted her chin, offering her neck for kissing. I worked my kisses slowly towards her breast and my hand that was fondling her breast started to drift towards her pussy.

Mariette must have warmed up faster than I expected. She lifted her breast towards my lips every time I kissed her neck, encouraging me to take her breast into my mouth. Simultaneously, she took my hand and guided it to her mons until my fingers touched her panty. There she released my hand and nudged it further.

Before I could proceed, my hand was taken yet again. It was Lynn who placed it on a dildo that was protruding Mariette's vagina. I didn't know where it came from because I did not notice it earlier, but thought that it was a brilliant idea. It allowed me to work Mariette's pussy without touching her. She must have pulled the panty's crotch aside when she inserted the toy.

With the action sorted downstairs, Mariette's offered nipple was too good to resist. The moment my lips closed around it she started to moan contently.

I took stock of the situation. Lynn was kissing Mariette while playing with her left breast. I was sucking, nibbling, kissing Mariette's right breast while working a sex toy in her vagina. And without realizing it earlier, I was also pumping my escaped hard boner into her thigh. And since Lynn and I worked unsynchronized, it was no surprise that Mariette was rapidly building up to a climax.

Lynn must have realized the same and removed the sex toy so that I could play with Mariette's womanhood directly. It took me three (or more because I didn't actually count in my excitement) attempts before I slid my finger onto her vulva. It was easier to locate her slippery vagina and to pierce inside with a finger while another finger worked her clit. I was back in heaven!

Even though I knew she was near, her orgasm caught me by surprise. She clasped her legs together and pushed her hips upwards, driving my fingers even deeper into her vagina and harder onto her clit. She relaxed after the first flash, just to have a second wave ripping through her body. And again, and again, and again . . .

When the orgasmic flashes eventually subsided, she laid still to recover her breath. My hand was still clamped between her legs and I was reluctant to let go of her nipple. "Thank you Mars, I think I am ready for my next phase of education. Let me try."

I smiled and wondered what her plan could be. It immediately became clear when she pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She lifted herself and lowered her vaginal opening towards my sword's tip, which jerked in anticipation.

"Hold still, I cannot . . . . no, I can . . . . no wait . . . . yes, aaahhhhh . . . wait . . . oh yeahhh!"

Her hot tight opening slid over my hard sword. I could feel pent-up pressure in my scrotum from all the earlier excitement, from being in suspension due to an unfortunate interruption. I reached for her hips to help her down until she was fully seated.

When done she smiled at me and began to work herself up and down. I reached to cup her breasts again. My cock involuntarily jerked inside her which made her smile even wider. "This is so much different from a toy, and I love it."

My urge overpowered my restraint and I started pumping from below. It did not take me long to erupt into her. Load after load of fertilization juice got injected into her with each drive of my hips. A sloshing sound started to accompany our movements.

Mariette smiled at me. "Did you?" I nodded my head in confirmation. "I love it, no vibrator can simulate that." She leaned forward and kissed me. "Thank you." I savored the feeling of her hard nipples that pressed against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her. "We must roll over if we don't want a big mess when I unplug you. Hook your legs around mine." I offered my lips for another kiss and lifted my knees to allow her legs to hook around mine. I could already feel that my erection was subsiding. I lifted my one hip and pushed her to the side to roll over. But we lost momentum. Our continued attempts to roll over without untangling escalated into a delightful struggle.

By the time I was finally on top, my boner thought it too was on top and started to nudge Mariette's inside.

"Is he asking for permission to continue?"

I started to pump into her again as response to her question. Slowly, because we both had our release. With every drive we enjoyed each other's body and closeness.

"It is running down my crack."

"Shall we stop?"

"Don't be ridiculous." It is Lynn, sitting on the chair on the mainland.

I got the same answer from Mariette, she locked her feet behind my back, preventing any attempt to withdraw. The new position meant that I now penetrated her deeper and it spurred me on to quicken the pace. It also changed the stimulation on Mariette's clit. I could feel her bucking her hips in response to my thrusts and sensed that her own orgasm was steadily building up in her.

I had my own challenges to prevent or delay an orgasm. I am contending with new fucking angle and wet slopping sounds that excited me even more every time that I slammed into her. I have never had sex in a cum-filled vagina before. It encouraged me to drive even harder and before I knew it, I was on the edge again. I had a beautiful tight lady, in addition to all the other stimuli, who sounded as if she too was on the edge and I wondered who could last the longest.

I lost my secret contest when I deposited more loads of fertility juice into her cavity. But the losing margin was not much as she herself toppled over the edge while I was still enjoying my release. Although I was done, I continued until I could sense that Mariette was also finished.

After a minute Mariette unlocked her feet and lowered them to the bed, leaving her knees high and wide. I leaned in for a final kiss which she lovingly accepted. I dismounted her and was surprised at the amount of cum that streamed from her pussy in spite of the pool that was already present where her buttocks dented the mattress.

My boxer was a mess, Mariette's baby doll set was a mess and the sheets were a mess. We quickly removed the sheets and found that the damage to the mattress was luckily minimal.

"This is the perfect ending for Act 1 and we need a scene change. You two take a shower, I will get new sheets so that we can continue with Act 2." Lynn took the towel that served as the theatrical curtain earlier and raised it to block off her view of Mariette and I.

**********

Mariette started the water in the shower while Lynn and I replaced the bedsheets. I was not of much support because her swinging breasts (we were both kneeling) were a constant distraction. This time we added a thin outdoor plastic table cloth under the bed sheets to protect the mattresses. We were almost done when Mariette announced that the shower was ready.

"I don't know how well this will work, but let's see." I took the towel cum theatre curtain and my kitchen steps and showed Lynn to tag along. I placed the steps where Lynn would have a perfect view on the action in the shower. I addressed Mariette: "Go inside and wash your hair."

I lifted the towel and blocked our view of Mariette. "Ladies and gentleman, Act two of 'Orion's exploration of Venus and Cassiopeia'." I dropped the towel and clapped my hands and Lynn followed my lead. I continued with my narration.

"Venus, after a most pleasurable and messy engagement with 'Mars', took a refreshing shower under the main waterfall of Pleasure Island. Orion, no longer disguised as Mars, but still under the spell of Venus, wanted to have more fun with the goddess of temptation."

I looked at Mariette to start the dialogue. "Hello Venus I hope you are well?" I noticed that the lukewarm water softened her nipples. A quick look down at my own body confirmed that I was also soft.